April 19, 2024, 02:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370159 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2010, 03:46:52 AM »

hahhaah....the mami, I can't type out the other word, it seems to be flagged but it isn't at all obscene.
Selena

Mother?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2010, 04:59:13 AM »

Joran's Ex Gives Weird Televised Interview

http://jezebel.com/5566135/jorans-ex-gives-weird-televised-interview

Melody Granadillo dated Dutch murderer Joran Van der Sloot in October, 2003, just two years before he allegedly killed American teenager Natalee Holloway. And now she's coming forward to talk about her famous ex-boyfriend.

-snip-

After all that Van der Sloot has done, I find Granadillo's "coming forward" kind of gross. The preview promises we will learn why she is talking to the press now, but I suspect we already know why. Granadillo is riding Van der Sloot's coattails to her 15 minutes of fame. Our sustained fascination with Van der Sloot has allowed someone like Granadillo to capitalize on a teenage relationship. Though she may feign disgust at what Van der Sloot has done, she remained friends with him long after he had been accused of murder, long after he had given police false information about the location of Natalee Holloway's body. Perhaps she was blinded by the memory of her first love, but if she can't see him clearly now, she never will. He may have given her skittles and hickeys, but he ended the lives of two other young women - Granadillo should try not to forget that fact when describing her "romantic" ex.

---

People are shredding her a new b-hole.

Thanks Carpe.

I can't help but think others encouraged Melody to do this.  Aline, Anita, and Jan Brennan all come to mind.  JMO

If I recall correctly when she did the interview with Rita Cosby in 2005, it was at the insistence of the lovely talented, Julia Renfro, friend and confidant of the ever-so-charming Anita (mother to our favorite murderer and handmaiden benefactor of the brilliant but deceased loser Paulus).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2010, 05:08:37 AM »

Melody Granadillo dated Dutch murderer Joran Van der Sloot in October, 2003, just two years before he allegedly killed American teenager Natalee Holloway. And now she's coming forward to talk about her famous ex-boyfriend.

-snip-

After all that Van der Sloot has done, I find Granadillo's "coming forward" kind of gross. The preview promises we will learn why she is talking to the press now, but I suspect we already know why. Granadillo is riding Van der Sloot's coattails to her 15 minutes of fame. Our sustained fascination with Van der Sloot has allowed someone like Granadillo to capitalize on a teenage relationship. Though she may feign disgust at what Van der Sloot has done, she remained friends with him long after he had been accused of murder, long after he had given police false information about the location of Natalee Holloway's body. Perhaps she was blinded by the memory of her first love, but if she can't see him clearly now, she never will. He may have given her skittles and hickeys, but he ended the lives of two other young women - Granadillo should try not to forget that fact when describing her "romantic" ex.

---

Thanks Carpe.

I can't help but think others encouraged Melody to do this.  Aline, Anita, and Jan Brennan all come to mind.  JMO

If I recall correctly when she did the interview with Rita Cosby in 2005, it was at the insistence of the lovely talented, Julia Renfro, friend and confidant of the ever-so-charming Anita (mother to our favorite murderer and handmaiden benefactor of the brilliant but deceased loser Paulus).

Tyler - have I ever told you how much I enjoy your posts.  They convey my type of humour along with common sense and much truth. Thank you for all these years of sharing your thoughts with us.

OT - I do hope this is a good year for the roses. 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2010, 05:14:57 AM »

It wouldn`t surprise me if Melody was X.

X, May 27 at 5:47 - Well, I would gladly do so because you're .. If you do it half early June, then I can give you up to 300. It is my phone bill was 270 euros. Gio tired and I do. Sorry that I promised, if you do not have money in June or need for something, let me know ok? Sorry honey!

Joran, May 27 at 8:52 p.m. - Say no equal. I have enough money, now just need help and counting on, I'd like you really hear the double return. But never mind, my mom is helping me already. Leave me alone, okay. Greetings and success.

X, May 27 at 9:04 p.m. - Whahah, oh, so with that I could only make up and now you're mad, oh baby, not raised, there are worse people in your life.  Haha, and I suppose you could give (because now you no longer need) when I get it back? And ps: what is this crazy site, everything is in English.

Joran, May 27 at 9:24 p.m. - I told you twice returned as soon as I was in Aruba, but you're the only talk and nothing else. I always keep my word and take good care of people like you, so what you do not understand? Leave me alone. If you do not help me when I most need now, then you have no value for me. If you had asked me for help I had done it right. Greetings and success in your life.

Sure seems that way.  This speaks volumes if it is her.  Definitely tells me a lot about what he truly thinks of women.  He's definitely a woman hater, among many, many other things....

Again, no, Mellany would say her phone bill in florins and not euros.  Ludwick likely in florins or dollars.  I think it is ssomebody in NL or even Thailand.

Melony is exaggerating her contacts with Joran to enhance her ability to sell interviews, etc.

Kirk Atkinson aka WhiteOut the co-owner of the coffee shop in Thailand, now the owner?  Very possible.

Hello Monkeys.  Great to see all the old familiar names posting.  It is a struggle to keep up with events but I am pleased to see the lying, murdering monster is where he belongs - in a hell hole with all the other dregs of mankind.

Klaas not sure of where this Kirk Atkinson comes from but it is a very British name and the Brits rarely talk easily in Euros as they still favour their Pounds.

Also anyone in Thailand would not talk in Euros as in those parts of Asia the common foreign currency is American Dollars.  Everything in their currency is instantly converted to US$ for tourists.  The tourists then have to do their own calculation to their currency to see what the items are actually worth to them, and if they are a bargain or not.

Hope this helps,

The blog publishes an instant-message exchange it says is between Van der Sloot and a 20-year-old girlfriend five days before Flores was killed. In it, he asks her to wire him 300 euros in Peru. He claims his wallet has been stolen.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=104&pid=0&sid=1979526&page=3

Northern - thank you for this clarification.  Seems we have nailed it right.

Also thank you for all the news items you bring to this case and other cases here at SM.  Good work and much appreciated.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2010, 05:17:29 AM »

Finally caught up.  Wonder how many pages I will be behind again by tomorrow morning?

Antihistamines are kicking in - goodnight Monkeys.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2010, 05:19:08 AM »

Just read that Lourdes Flores  who ran for President of Peru is the mother of Stephany.

OMG.. does the 6 degrees really hold water, if so it is a very small world.

I thought Stephany's father ran once for president and once for vice-president.

Somewhere I heard that her father ran for those two highest offices as well and mentioned it to a doctor friend from SA, and I understood him to say that her "her" mother ran for those offices.  Maybe I misunderstood him.  Perhaps it was his mother?  I am not sure.  Sometimes we do have a small communication barrier as he speaks in a very mild and soft voice and often I cannot hear (not that he does not speak good English) .  I will ask DH what he heard in that conversation as he communicates with him more frequently than I.    LOL

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2010, 05:23:43 AM »

Finally caught up.  Wonder how many pages I will be behind again by tomorrow morning?

Antihistamines are kicking in - goodnight Monkeys.

Take care, and it has been a pleasure having you here to bring levity and insight.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2010, 06:01:10 AM »

-snip-

---

Thanks Carpe.

IIRC, she said Joran liked rough (more than this) sex sometimes.

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2010, 06:31:50 AM »

Bearly, if you were posting at RWV, you might recall when she was asked if Joran liked rough sex, and she said, "once in a blue moon..." 

Then she trailed off...and a few posts later was asked if there was often more than one full moon in Aruba and she seemed to understand and said, "maybe," which leads me to believe that he likes rough sex more often than she wanted to admit. 

I believe anyone who on a forum, viewed worldwide, that talks about her sexual adventures with the murderer of young women is a fruitcake, to say the least and a (vulnerable) (opportunistic) nitwit.  Take your pick.  Her shortage of morals is augmented by her lack of gray matter, it would seem.

Yes, ABC saw her coming and they know that their viewership is among the lowest common denominator morally and ethically, so it plays big into their ratings.  Just sayin' a Cuomo is still a Cuomo, no matter where he works, and that sympathetic ear he had for Joran is pure politics for ratings.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2010, 06:46:30 AM »

-snip-

---

Thanks Carpe.

The thing that disturbs me is that she has a little one who looks up to her.  What is she teaching this child?  That it is okay to go out with, then become friends with, someone who lies, cheats on you, and treats you badly?  That you break up, but then remain friends with someone who lies to you?  I think she is naive and could not imagine someone treating her badly.  There are bad guys in this world, if she does not think her ex is one of them, then what kind of people will she let near her child?

In the back of my head I have wondered, because of the events Melody relayed that night, if he did not take it out on Natalee, that not only did Nat say no (or maybe wasn't given a choice) but he was reminded that Melody herself said no.  She may feel a bit of guilt for this and that is why she defends him.  I am in no way suggesting she should feel guilt, the best thing she could have done was to break up with him, but she should have gotten away from him, imo.  He killed his dog, which would not have been the first thing he did, and his life went downhill from there, not from meeting NH. 

I think the reason some women defend him is that they feel guilty for not being able to prevent things from happening or controlling him.  I am not just talking about NH and SF, but his lying, cheating, stealing, gambling addiction, alcohol and drug abuse, animal abuse, abuse of his brothers/ classmate, putting his family/friends in the poorhouse, befriending people only when they can do something for him, etc.  He seems like a real catch, doesn't he? 

Women often feel responsible for their men and their children and the way they act in public.  They need to cut the bindings and look at things from an objective point of view.  If he is your child, you will always love him, but you do not have to defend the horrible things he does.  Anita is trying to point fingers anywhere but home, he did not suddenly wake up like this.  She knew he had problems, that is why she took him to a doctor, unfortunately, like everything and everyone in his life, she could not make him go long enough, and she could not make him change.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 18, 2010, 06:48:30 AM »

-snip-

---

Thanks Carpe.

Tyler - have I ever told you how much I enjoy your posts.  They convey my type of humour along with common sense and much truth. Thank you for all these years of sharing your thoughts with us.

OT - I do hope this is a good year for the roses. 

Tyler, I have been dying to ask about the roses.  I heard you talking about salt in the soil and didn't dare ask.

I believe in miracles!
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: June 18, 2010, 06:50:35 AM »

In the extortion case Joran talked about  a 'construction site' where Natalees remains could be found. I can't remember if he used that phrase before.
For me this phrase is very interesting because close to the VDSresidence there was in 2005 a large sandy construction site, in those days a perfect spot to bury Natalee.
The construction site is is now the new soccer stadium. Joran loves soccer.
That site has never been search by cadaverdogs, neither the garbage dump at 700 meters from Jorans apartment.
For me, as you know, is Jorans apartment the real crimescene.
And Dead Daddy P was not involved in this unsolved case.

The remains of Natalee still can be found. Even without Joran.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 18, 2010, 06:54:11 AM »

Just read that Lourdes Flores  who ran for President of Peru is the mother of Stephany.

I found video and I am unsure if this is the same person IBE

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/477907/lourdes-flores-promete-dar-prioridad-seguridad-ciudadana

I continue to stand with the girl.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2010, 07:09:19 AM »

I'd bet Joran was contacting people through Facebook. 

Only on page one of this thread, but wanted to say that Joran's Facebook page is back now?!?  Where are the emoticons when you really need them?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 18, 2010, 07:10:34 AM »

Bearly, if you were posting at RWV, you might recall when she was asked if Joran liked rough sex, and she said, "once in a blue moon..." 

Then she trailed off...and a few posts later was asked if there was often more than one full moon in Aruba and she seemed to understand and said, "maybe," which leads me to believe that he likes rough sex more often than she wanted to admit. 

I believe anyone who on a forum, viewed worldwide, that talks about her sexual adventures with the murderer of young women is a fruitcake, to say the least and a (vulnerable) (opportunistic) nitwit.  Take your pick.  Her shortage of morals is augmented by her lack of gray matter, it would seem.

Yes, ABC saw her coming and they know that their viewership is among the lowest common denominator morally and ethically, so it plays big into their ratings.  Just sayin' a Cuomo is still a Cuomo, no matter where he works, and that sympathetic ear he had for Joran is pure politics for ratings.

I did not post over there (that I remember) but I have read things she has said over there.  You are most probably correct.  I remember I did hear it from her, sotaspeak.  It wasn't something repeated, but something right from her.

I also agree with telling the world about her sex life.  I wonder if violence was where he got his pleasure.  Now telling everyone who did not hear about her sex life before  about lap dances, makes my eyes spin out of my head.  Wait until her child hits on this on Youtube and wait until friends at school tease her little one.  What will happen when she gets older, will boys expect that of her, too?  I don't care what you do when you are on your own.  Once you become a Mom, you need to act in a way that your child will respect, and that will not cause your child embarrassment, to be the brunt of teasing, or be put in any danger.

I think she may live in the past a little, she is not a teenager any more, she is not with Joran any more, she needs to get over it, take her child and start a new life, free from the past.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: June 18, 2010, 07:12:58 AM »

In the extortion case Joran talked about  a 'construction site' where Natalees remains could be found. I can't remember if he used that phrase before.
For me this phrase is very interesting because close to the VDSresidence there was in 2005 a large sandy construction site, in those days a perfect spot to bury Natalee.
The construction site is is now the new soccer stadium. Joran loves soccer.
That site has never been search by cadaverdogs, neither the garbage dump at 700 meters from Jorans apartment.
For me, as you know, is Jorans apartment the real crimescene.
And Dead Daddy P was not involved in this unsolved case.

The remains of Natalee still can be found. Even without Joran.

Hi and welcome to the cage.

Thanks for your thoughts and information.

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I just wanted to say "Hi" before I get on with the day.

None - I don't think the woman in the video looks a bit like the pictures of Stephany's mother at the funeral. We are just seeing some very common Spanish names.

Tyler (and others) - I also was at RWV. I never could understand how anyone could defend Joran - from what we heard early on, the whole island knew he was a hothead. Melody could claim "youthful stupidity" at the time, but not now. When someone waves a lot of money, some come running. I wonder how much ABC paid her?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 18, 2010, 07:19:52 AM »

I also meant to mention, all O/T -

Welcome Jonathan45!

None - Still in the cookie business?

Hat - Good luck and good health with your new jump start!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: June 18, 2010, 07:23:21 AM »

Jonathan45 - you say:

"For me, as you know, is Jorans apartment the real crimescene.
And Dead Daddy P was not involved in this unsolved case."

Many agree about the apartment being the crime scene. But most think Paulus was involved. What makes you think not?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #279 on: June 18, 2010, 07:34:01 AM »

I found video and I am unsure if this is the same person IBE

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/477907/lourdes-flores-promete-dar-prioridad-seguridad-ciudadana

I addressed this yesterday. IMO NOT her mother

This Lourdes Flores' doesn't look like Stephany's mom ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lourdes_Flores

This is her full name:
Lourdes Celmira Rosario Flores Nano

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.