April 25, 2024, 08:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370536 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST (I'm not real good at it)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/18/joran-van-der-sloot-ex-girlfriends-nickname-should-be-lucky/

Joran van der Sloot: Ex-girlfriend’s Nickname Should Be “LUCKY”

Lucky is right!!   Someone should make Chris aware of Joran's brutal behaviour very early in life-killing his own dog, etc.

I bet Melody received a hefty little sum from ABC for this ...  So Anthony-esque.

Yes I bet she received a hefty sum!

o/t - how's that great Pruvian coffee this morning Ono?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »

On that video link I just posted the reporter says Joran will not give any interviews to the media unless he is paid for it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »

On that video link I just posted the reporter says Joran will not give any interviews to the media unless he is paid for it.

Who would want a pay interview with a stinky old murderer?

I mean, besides ABC and CBS?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »

Ex girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot: "He was amazing and romantic."
His name is Melody Granadillo and seven years ago had a seven-month romantic relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot.

"He was unbelievable," said Granadillo in an interview on "20/20" on ABC.

"It was romantic, we sat and talked for hours. We liked to look at the eyes, "he said. Both were 17 when they met at a birthday party in Aruba.

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP
Granadillo narrated that saves some objects of that relationship as photos, emails and a daily special.

"We joked around a lot," she wrote on one of their first sexual encounters with Van der Sloot. "He wanted a sensual dance and gave it (...) was an amazing night, romantic and fun."

However, she also reported some details that are now known for his controversial personality. "He could lie for no apparent reason," he said.

http://www.moda.com.pe/entretinimiento/peru/ex-novia-de-joran-van-der-sloot-%C3%A9l-era-asombroso-y-rom%C3%A1ntico
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

This explains so much.  When you have parents who are unwilling to face reality, can't see the signs of bad behavior, and do nothing to set standards (and yes, a bit of fear about consequences...)...you get someone like Joran who is leading himself on a path to self-destruction, aided and abetted by his reality-ignoring mother.  Unbelievable.

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

I have to say that I used to feel sorry for Anita....and now she just aggravates me.

Annie

Anita van der Sloot would have every Monkey on this forum as well as the family of Natalee Holloway empathizing with her from the getgo ... IF she had not prevented justice from prevailing.  The protecting of her minor son in 2005 from the consequences of his wrongdoing resulted five years later in the death of Stephany Flores and ... Joran facing years of detainment in a Peruvian lockup. IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2010, 12:20:11 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH ANITA IN TOMORROW'S PAPER VERSION OF "DE TELEGRAAF"

Joran mother breaks silence

WILLEMSTAD - Anita van der Sloot break after years of silence. In her home in Aruba says the mother of Joran exclusively to The Telegraph about the derailment of her son and the difficulties that arose after the death of her husband, former judge Paul.

The Dutch have since her television appearance in Pauw en Witteman, in early 2008, did not comment further about Joran. She decided, however, again and tells her story to the newspaper on Saturday in the years of misery with her eldest son.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6988967/__Moeder_Joran_verbreekt_stilzwijgen__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

I have never ever bought De Telegraaf before in my life, but I will tomorrow!
I hope part of the interview will also appear online, otherwise I will translate the whole thing and post it here!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2010, 12:23:42 PM »

WILLEMSTAD - Anita van der Sloot break after years of silence. In her home in Aruba says the mother of Joran exclusively to The Telegraph about the derailment of her son and the difficulties that arose after the death of her husband, former judge Paul.

The Dutch have since her television appearance in Pauw en Witteman, in early 2008, did not comment further about Joran. She decided, however, again and tells her story to the newspaper on Saturday in the years of misery with her eldest son.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6988967/__Moeder_Joran_verbreekt_stilzwijgen__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

I hope part of the interview will also appear online, otherwise I will translate the whole thing and post it here!

Thanks Jo-An!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »

This is just sickening.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: June 18, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

Thanks Jo-An

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2010, 12:26:01 PM »

Thanks Jo-An!
Yes, thank-you, have to wonder if Anita is being paid for the interview.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 18, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/18/joran-van-der-sloot-ex-girlfriends-nickname-should-be-lucky/

Lucky is right!!   Someone should make Chris aware of Joran's brutal behaviour very early in life-killing his own dog, etc.

I bet Melody received a hefty little sum from ABC for this ...  So Anthony-esque.

Yes I bet she received a hefty sum!

o/t - how's that great Pruvian coffee this morning Ono?

Fantastic!  I'm purchasing more today-Winn Dixie has it in their organics section.  Smile
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »

Chris won't care, none of them do.  They are all (Greta, NG, JVM, Chris Cuomo, etc) in it for ratings only. 

FOX is cleaning the clocks of all the 'alphabet networks' and I'm disappointed that Greta has put herself down on their level. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 18, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »

THE BIBLE - 2005

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT:  You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read
. So yesterday, I thought at least, you know, he can have some books. He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences, just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time. But he cannot have access to anything.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

THE BIBLE - 2010

NANCY GRACE
Evidence Photos Show Bloody Clothes in Flores Murder
Aired June 17, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

Nancy Grace - June 17, 2010

JEAN CASAREZ: Getting really close to Castro Castro. This is a dirt road. It`s pretty bumpy. This is where people live. And you can see that the entrance right up there (INAUDIBLE). It`s right there at the prison. Let`s go.

This is the cell of Joran Van Der Sloot. They just took him out so we could come in here. This where he lives, day in and day out, at Castro Castro. This is a very specialized high-profile unit, protective custody. There`s only 10 cells in here, only two occupied.

This is Joran Van Der Sloot`s. this is his clothes. Remember you, saw him on television in these clothes? He still has them here. Here are his pants. And over here, here`s his bed. It`s a mattress. Here are all of his personal belongings. You can see a lot of books, mostly religious books. I see toothpaste. I see the Bible right there. I see books that are written in Dutch. And then over here, he has his own bathroom. As we`ve heard, it is a hole in the ground. He`s got running water. He`s got a sink. But this is where Joran Van Der Sloot -- this is where Joran Van Der Sloot stays. And when we leave, they`re going to bring him back right here as he awaits trial here at Castro Castro.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/17/ng.01.html

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 18, 2010, 12:38:03 PM »

This is just sickening.

I think that reporter is FOS.  No way, imo, that prison would allow Joran to do interviews for money while awaiting trial, or even after conviction.

If it were to be allowed, then we have been seriously misled as to the prison system in Peru.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #354 on: June 18, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »

That is interesting: he claims to be agnostic.

The Bible must make a really nice mattress leveler for Joran.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 18, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »

Can we count the ways Joran has taunted Natalee’s family about what finally happened that night?

I’m confused on a couple of these, but let’s start with --

Dropped off at Holiday Inn
Left on beach (many variations on this story)
In the ocean (Peter de Vries recording)
Sold (Greta interview, later retracted)
Off a balcony (Jaap? interview)
Left in swamp/pond (Jaap? map)
Buried at a pre-construction site (John Q Kelly)

--  and I’m sure some smart monkeys can make corrections and add to.

Lets not forget in a plastic bag in a cement  square at the head of a pond.
(can't recall the word used for that cement square)

Maine, born and raised!
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 18, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

Jo-An

Considering I am a believer in changed lives if there is a will ... I thought that maybe Anita's silence in past couple of week was an indication that she had come to place where she was no longer going to abet her son by protecting him from the consequences of his wrongdoing.

I was wrong big time.

Janet

That's exactly what I thought too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 18, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »

That is interesting: he claims to be agnostic.

The Bible must make a really nice mattress leveler for Joran.

No kidding ...
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 18, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

Jo-An

Considering I am a believer in changed lives if there is a will ... I thought that maybe Anita's silence in past couple of week was an indication that she had come to place where she was no longer going to abet her son by protecting him from the consequences of his wrongdoing.

I was wrong big time.

Janet

That's exactly what I thought too.

As did I.  It will interesting to see how she handles this interview.  Valentijn still has to return to the US for college.  One would think Anita would not continue to make life more difficult for her other sons in her efforts to irrationally defend her eldest.

This has the potential to be completely infuriating, and not just here in America, but in Holland as well.  They are just as sick of this murdering S.o.B. as we are, I don't think they'll take too kindly to her blaming everyone but Joran.

That said, as a mother myself I do expect her to stand by her son as that is her duty.  Her duty to society, however, is to do so with honesty and humility, not with lies and mockery.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 18, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »

Joran van der Sloot is no longer isolated in the Castro Castro prison (with video)

Television cameras from an international visited the cell in which the person accused of murder of Stephany Flores Dutchman spends his days now
Joran van der Sloot left the buffer zone in the Miguel Castro Castro, where he is being held on charges of murdering the young Stephany Flores, and now spends his days in solitary.

So I found images of the CNN TV channel reproduced by "América Noticias", where the citizens Netherlands captured addressing his flag on a pole wearing prison orange and cream trousers, guarded by members of INPE.

The television cameras were admitted to one day visit to see the Dutchman's cell, jailed since last Friday June 11 for murdering the young student daughter of businessman Ricardo Flores am on May 30.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/496749/joran-van-der-sloot-ya-no-esta-aislado-penal-castro-castro
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.