April 19, 2024, 09:35:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370209 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »

Video : Journalist visits Joran cell just before the journalist may enter the cell, Joran is housed elsewhere. He would not be interviewed and the camera crew goes in alone to shoot. It shows a small room with a toilet, running water and a bed with a mattress. Dutch books on the bed including a Bible.

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2010/journalist-bezoekt-cel-van-joran/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: June 18, 2010, 01:35:29 PM »

This current attempt to humanize a common vicious murderer is revolting.   

I know... I know Ono... I`m feeling ya! Just remember to take 30 seconds every once in awhile to breathe in deep and relax... and remember, this mofo is gonna be deader that a doornail very soon. No worries.

All efforts to save him will fail miserably. He`s spent.

And nobody except for his supporters care about Joran's human rights!  If anything, they are thrilled to see him in such austere surroundings and hope he gets sent to the WORSE prison.  Parading him before the media is standard in most countries that to not empathize with the criminal instead of the victim.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 18, 2010, 01:35:36 PM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

Jo-An

Considering I am a believer in changed lives if there is a will ... I thought that maybe Anita's silence in past couple of week was an indication that she had come to place where she was no longer going to abet her son by protecting him from the consequences of his wrongdoing.

I was wrong big time.

Janet

I am just mulling over thoughts in my mind, but I believe American TV did not offer her enough money and she made it sound as if they were the bad guys, not her money-grubbing.  You need not turn to a dictionary for the definition of lying witch, you can see it in her lying eyes and the glasses in that picture with Joran are only to hide the lies and evil she embodies.  She is truly the one from whom Joran inherited evil.  I think she cast Paulus into her spell and made him evil, but if you notice, she always seems to be the puppetmeister and Paulus, Joran, et al, are her puppets and their die was cast when she came in personal contact with them, either through marriage or at birth.  She is EVIL.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 18, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »

There's a Bible in his cell?  Did he know what is?  Had he ever heard of the Bible?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 18, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

Jo-An

Considering I am a believer in changed lives if there is a will ... I thought that maybe Anita's silence in past couple of week was an indication that she had come to place where she was no longer going to abet her son by protecting him from the consequences of his wrongdoing.

I was wrong big time.

Janet

That's exactly what I thought too.

I didn't think she would ever face the truth.  The spin the Joran supporters, lead by Anita, will be that Joran was a delight until Beth wrongly accused him in the disappearance of Natalee.

Being the sensitive type, this so traumatized him that it was only then that he just snapped or caved under the pressure of being wrongly accused.

Nevermind that he viciously killed his own dog and blamed Herbie Merryweather, had to be put in that shed because he kicked his own brothers so, had to go to therapy for beating a child at school as demanded by the parents of that child, threw the child through a plate glass window, showed a knife to tourist and threatened him at Dunkin Donuts, threw a choller off a bridge, pulled a knife on a girl in Carlos & Charlies and on and on. . .but you get the picture.

Greta, we did this twenty times before and nothing bad happened--Joran.

Anita will never admit what Joran truly is and has always been.  It would totally invalidate her whole permissive philosophy of life.

JMO but you know I'm right.

I agree.   And I add I don't think she likes Americans either.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 18, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »

Shouldn't he have to be human to have human rights?  Anyway, he's forfieted his.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 18, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »

Can we count the ways Joran has taunted Natalee’s family about what finally happened that night?

I’m confused on a couple of these, but let’s start with --

Dropped off at Holiday Inn
Left on beach (many variations on this story)
In the ocean (Peter de Vries recording)
Sold (Greta interview, later retracted)
Off a balcony (Jaap? interview)
Left in swamp/pond (Jaap? map)
Buried at a pre-construction site (John Q Kelly)

--  and I’m sure some smart monkeys can make corrections and add to.

Remember the early morning hour run to the Light house, maybe around June 10-11.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 18, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST (I'm not real good at it)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/18/joran-van-der-sloot-ex-girlfriends-nickname-should-be-lucky/

Joran van der Sloot: Ex-girlfriend’s Nickname Should Be “LUCKY”

Lucky is right!!   Someone should make Chris aware of Joran's brutal behaviour very early in life-killing his own dog, etc.

I bet Melody received a hefty little sum from ABC for this ...  So Anthony-esque.

Yes I bet she received a hefty sum!

o/t - how's that great Pruvian coffee this morning Ono?

Fantastic!  I'm purchasing more today-Winn Dixie has it in their organics section.  Smile

I found mine in the organics section as well.

Three cheers for Peruvian coffee purchasers!!!  I will look for it when my stock runs out.

It's a 'keeper' and I'm really hard to please!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 18, 2010, 01:42:59 PM »

Ex girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot: "He was amazing and romantic."
His name is Melody Granadillo and seven years ago had a seven-month romantic relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot.

"He was unbelievable," said Granadillo in an interview on "20/20" on ABC.

"It was romantic, we sat and talked for hours. We liked to look at the eyes, "he said. Both were 17 when they met at a birthday party in Aruba.

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP
Granadillo narrated that saves some objects of that relationship as photos, emails and a daily special.

"We joked around a lot," she wrote on one of their first sexual encounters with Van der Sloot. "He wanted a sensual dance and gave it (...) was an amazing night, romantic and fun."

However, she also reported some details that are now known for his controversial personality. "He could lie for no apparent reason," he said.

http://www.moda.com.pe/entretinimiento/peru/ex-novia-de-joran-van-der-sloot-%C3%A9l-era-asombroso-y-rom%C3%A1ntico

I fail to see why anyone is interested in the romantic ramblings of puppy love ............who cares!!

Have you seen those fruity pictures and letters? I mean, we all have done some of that stuff... and maybe even saved a few things...

...BUT IF I EVER HAD THEM BROADCASTED ON ABC 20/20...

I do believe I would go drown myself in a lake.

How embarrassing!

Melody is 2 years older than Joran so how could they both be 17 when they met  I think Joran was 15?

So just how "deep" is a relationship with a 15 yo sociopath?  Yes, one can just feel the depth by those silly writings and childish drawings, etc.

They are all cashing in on Natalee's tragedy for their personal gain.  Makes me sick and is giving me a headache already today.

And we have that Dateline program tonight, 20/20.  I sure hope it is not more of the same along these lines.  I will have to take BP pill.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 18, 2010, 01:44:52 PM »

And his mother has forfeited any iota of credibility; maybe she ought to pick up that Bible from the props department when she visits that lying murdering son of hers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: June 18, 2010, 01:45:06 PM »

That is interesting: he claims to be agnostic.

The Bible must make a really nice mattress leveler for Joran.

Agnostic?  He knows there is good and evil and God and the devil as he's one of Satan's angels.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 18, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »

I am going to take a break as I have let the combo of Melody and Anita get to me.  Between that and the Gulf Oil effecting the dolphins and being seen in the FL Keys now, it's just hard to take some days.

I am torn between wanting to know what these people have to say and supporting the media that gives them an audience.  Frustrating to have to endorse the media to see what they say.  But Anita will try to spin this as Joran was a dream child until Beth messed up his head and it's hard to deal with that, too.

Taking an Excedrin and one of those long summer naps I hope.  That is one thing 100+ heat index will do for you even inside in the A/C.  Some how your body knows how hot it is anyway and will just go to sleep at the drop of a hat.

BBL and sorry for cussing before noon.  At least I didn't spit.  Yet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 18, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH ANITA IN TOMORROW'S PAPER VERSION OF "DE TELEGRAAF"

Joran mother breaks silence

WILLEMSTAD - Anita van der Sloot break after years of silence. In her home in Aruba says the mother of Joran exclusively to The Telegraph about the derailment of her son and the difficulties that arose after the death of her husband, former judge Paul.

The Dutch have since her television appearance in Pauw en Witteman, in early 2008, did not comment further about Joran. She decided, however, again and tells her story to the newspaper on Saturday in the years of misery with her eldest son.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6988967/__Moeder_Joran_verbreekt_stilzwijgen__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

I have never ever bought De Telegraaf before in my life, but I will tomorrow!
I hope part of the interview will also appear online, otherwise I will translate the whole thing and post it here!

Thanks Jo-An......sounds like this is going to be a pity me interview

.... as well as a "poor Joran" interview.

I can hear just hear it ....

"My Joran has never been the same since the false accusations that have abounded following the disappearance of an American girl on the Island five years ago.  The stigma has led him down the path of addictions ... addictions to drugs and alcohol ... substances he never touched prior."

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 18, 2010, 01:57:41 PM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

Jo-An

I was wrong big time.

Janet

I am just mulling over thoughts in my mind, but I believe American TV did not offer her enough money and she made it sound as if they were the bad guys, not her money-grubbing.  You need not turn to a dictionary for the definition of lying witch, you can see it in her lying eyes and the glasses in that picture with Joran are only to hide the lies and evil she embodies.  She is truly the one from whom Joran inherited evil.  I think she cast Paulus into her spell and made him evil, but if you notice, she always seems to be the puppetmeister and Paulus, Joran, et al, are her puppets and their die was cast when she came in personal contact with them, either through marriage or at birth.  She is EVIL.

I have a sick feeling that Anita plans to spin this as JKelly & Beth entrapped Joran and then pushed him over the edge and he fled to Peru. She will never, ever admit the truth for then she might have to take some responsibility in this.

Anyway Anita can find to blame Beth for everything Joran has done, she will.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 18, 2010, 01:58:53 PM »

This current attempt to humanize a common vicious murderer is revolting.   

I know... I know Ono... I`m feeling ya! Just remember to take 30 seconds every once in awhile to breathe in deep and relax... and remember, this mofo is gonna be deader that a doornail very soon. No worries.

All efforts to save him will fail miserably. He`s spent.

I hope you're right, Carpe-I'm so weary from this.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 18, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH ANITA IN TOMORROW'S PAPER VERSION OF "DE TELEGRAAF"

Joran mother breaks silence

WILLEMSTAD - Anita van der Sloot break after years of silence. In her home in Aruba says the mother of Joran exclusively to The Telegraph about the derailment of her son and the difficulties that arose after the death of her husband, former judge Paul.

The Dutch have since her television appearance in Pauw en Witteman, in early 2008, did not comment further about Joran. She decided, however, again and tells her story to the newspaper on Saturday in the years of misery with her eldest son.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6988967/__Moeder_Joran_verbreekt_stilzwijgen__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

I have never ever bought De Telegraaf before in my life, but I will tomorrow!
I hope part of the interview will also appear online, otherwise I will translate the whole thing and post it here!

Thanks Jo-An......sounds like this is going to be a pity me interview

.... as well as a "poor Joran" interview.

I can hear just hear it ....

"My Joran has never been the same since the false accusations that have abounded following the disappearance of an American girl on the Island five years ago.  The stigma has led him down the path of addictions ... addictions to drugs and alcohol ... substances he never touched prior."

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

I suspect she will add gambling to the list of his addictions, of course, the fact he learned to do that at his father's knee has no bearing in this, right?

It's all beyond the pale the effort to blame whoever and however. The Flores family may soon change their opinion regarding Anita's culpability.

I continue to stand with the girl.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 18, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »

This is part of the 20/20 interview; I don't think this part has been posted (apologies if it has).

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/article/exclusive-joran-van-der-sloots-mother-speaks-time/story?id=10935217

"I know that he has a gambling problem, so I thought maybe that was taking over," said Granadillo.

Despite their break-up, Granadillo never lost contact with van der Sloot, staying in touch through the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway and up until his now-infamous trip to Peru.

Granadillo talks to Cuomo about the Holloway's disappearance and her contact with van der Sloot during his trip to Peru where he met and allegedly killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

On the day that van der Sloot was arrested for the murder of Flores, Granadillo says she received a text message from van der Sloot asking him for money to buy a ticket back to Aruba. In the text message van der Sloot reportedly wrote, "I have some cash with me still so I am fine just lost the bank card and the ticket back today is 520 I would have liked to be able to be back today but cant do anything about it so much bad luck sometimes."

Van der Sloot's text messages stopped as Granadillo heard about the murder of Flores.

"I did feel guilty," said Granadillo. "Maybe if I had stayed in his life, you know, nothing would have happened."

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 18, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

Video : Journalist visits Joran cell just before the journalist may enter the cell, Joran is housed elsewhere. He would not be interviewed and the camera crew goes in alone to shoot. It shows a small room with a toilet, running water and a bed with a mattress. Dutch books on the bed including a Bible.

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2010/journalist-bezoekt-cel-van-joran/
So, they went as far as installing plumbing in that cell for the TV coverage?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 18, 2010, 02:06:38 PM »

And his mother has forfeited any iota of credibility; maybe she ought to pick up that Bible from the props department when she visits that lying murdering son of hers.

If she touches a bible her hands will burn.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 18, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »

The only difference is that Roz ends up being one of the good guys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.