April 16, 2024, 08:21:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 369963 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: June 18, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »

And his mother has forfeited any iota of credibility; maybe she ought to pick up that Bible from the props department when she visits that lying murdering son of hers.

If she touches a bible her hands will burn.

True.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 18, 2010, 02:16:59 PM »

The only difference is that Roz ends up being one of the good guys.

ROFLMAO

Perfect!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #402 on: June 18, 2010, 02:22:00 PM »

I`m gonna catch me a little poo tinky Kalpoe...

Stuff em in a shoe box...

Bop em on the head!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: June 18, 2010, 02:23:22 PM »

This is part of the 20/20 interview; I don't think this part has been posted (apologies if it has).

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/article/exclusive-joran-van-der-sloots-mother-speaks-time/story?id=10935217

"I know that he has a gambling problem, so I thought maybe that was taking over," said Granadillo.

Despite their break-up, Granadillo never lost contact with van der Sloot, staying in touch through the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway and up until his now-infamous trip to Peru.

Granadillo talks to Cuomo about the Holloway's disappearance and her contact with van der Sloot during his trip to Peru where he met and allegedly killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

On the day that van der Sloot was arrested for the murder of Flores, Granadillo says she received a text message from van der Sloot asking him for money to buy a ticket back to Aruba. In the text message van der Sloot reportedly wrote, "I have some cash with me still so I am fine just lost the bank card and the ticket back today is 520 I would have liked to be able to be back today but cant do anything about it so much bad luck sometimes."

Van der Sloot's text messages stopped as Granadillo heard about the murder of Flores.

"I did feel guilty," said Granadillo. "Maybe if I had stayed in his life, you know, nothing would have happened."

he calls it bad luck omg!!! spare me its more like!! bad judgement and evil  intent.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: June 18, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »

Ex girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot: "He was amazing and romantic."
His name is Melody Granadillo and seven years ago had a seven-month romantic relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot.

"He was unbelievable," said Granadillo in an interview on "20/20" on ABC.

"It was romantic, we sat and talked for hours. We liked to look at the eyes, "he said. Both were 17 when they met at a birthday party in Aruba.

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP
Granadillo narrated that saves some objects of that relationship as photos, emails and a daily special.

"We joked around a lot," she wrote on one of their first sexual encounters with Van der Sloot. "He wanted a sensual dance and gave it (...) was an amazing night, romantic and fun."

However, she also reported some details that are now known for his controversial personality. "He could lie for no apparent reason," he said.

http://www.moda.com.pe/entretinimiento/peru/ex-novia-de-joran-van-der-sloot-%C3%A9l-era-asombroso-y-rom%C3%A1ntico

I fail to see why anyone is interested in the romantic ramblings of puppy love ............who cares!!

Have you seen those fruity pictures and letters? I mean, we all have done some of that stuff... and maybe even saved a few things...

...BUT IF I EVER HAD THEM BROADCASTED ON ABC 20/20...

I do believe I would go drown myself in a lake.

How embarrassing!

Same here...and what the hell does it have to do with Natalee or Stephany????  BLOOD MONEY SUCKERS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: June 18, 2010, 02:25:37 PM »

I`m gonna catch me a little poo tinky Kalpoe...

Stuff em in a shoe box...

Bop em on the head!

carpe
 they need to scare the poop out of these two evils as they did joran. I am sure he will  eventualy throw them under the bus. they gotta be running a lil sceered ya think?

Loca
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 18, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »

Come Monday..

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-23653--11-11--.html
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 18, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »

Does anyone else remember when Anita was trying to put the Kalpoe boys down and stating that Joran had not known them very long, in other words, implying they were a bad influence on him and that they probably are the heavies and her baby was just along for the ride with the wicked dark-skinned boys.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 18, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »

Ex girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot: "He was amazing and romantic."
His name is Melody Granadillo and seven years ago had a seven-month romantic relationship with the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, Joran van der Sloot.

"He was unbelievable," said Granadillo in an interview on "20/20" on ABC.

"It was romantic, we sat and talked for hours. We liked to look at the eyes, "he said. Both were 17 when they met at a birthday party in Aruba.

A RELATIONSHIP WAS DEEP
Granadillo narrated that saves some objects of that relationship as photos, emails and a daily special.

"We joked around a lot," she wrote on one of their first sexual encounters with Van der Sloot. "He wanted a sensual dance and gave it (...) was an amazing night, romantic and fun."

However, she also reported some details that are now known for his controversial personality. "He could lie for no apparent reason," he said.

http://www.moda.com.pe/entretinimiento/peru/ex-novia-de-joran-van-der-sloot-%C3%A9l-era-asombroso-y-rom%C3%A1ntico

I fail to see why anyone is interested in the romantic ramblings of puppy love ............who cares!!

Have you seen those fruity pictures and letters? I mean, we all have done some of that stuff... and maybe even saved a few things...

...BUT IF I EVER HAD THEM BROADCASTED ON ABC 20/20...

I do believe I would go drown myself in a lake.

How embarrassing!

Same here...and what the hell does it have to do with Natalee or Stephany????  BLOOD MONEY SUCKERS

she says they liked to look at the ice!! lucky for her she didnt end up on ice in some morgue. Seven months is not enough time to know someone and besides he was playing her! he was telling her what she wanted to hear.  The girl is so naive.

Loca
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: June 18, 2010, 02:30:14 PM »

As far as Joran and his bible goes, anyone remember this from back in June 2005? LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read. So yesterday, I thought at least, you know, he can have some books. He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences,
just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time. But he cannot have access to anything.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 18, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »

That's funny, San.  I guess that's why it doesn't seem that any of that family has read the Bible.

Anita does seem to know her son, though; I mean, I read that she said he has addictions...and we all know he's addicted to murdering people.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 18, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »

I am going to take a break as I have let the combo of Melody and Anita get to me.  Between that and the Gulf Oil effecting the dolphins and being seen in the FL Keys now, it's just hard to take some days.

I am torn between wanting to know what these people have to say and supporting the media that gives them an audience.  Frustrating to have to endorse the media to see what they say.  But Anita will try to spin this as Joran was a dream child until Beth messed up his head and it's hard to deal with that, too.

Taking an Excedrin and one of those long summer naps I hope.  That is one thing 100+ heat index will do for you even inside in the A/C.  Some how your body knows how hot it is anyway and will just go to sleep at the drop of a hat.

BBL and sorry for cussing before noon.  At least I didn't spit.  Yet..

I know how you feel about it getting to you.....and on top of that this frigging server...I have been cussing and spitting and stomping my feet all morning....trying to post has been a CHALLENGE....Kudos to those of you that are able to post~!~

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 18, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH ANITA IN TOMORROW'S PAPER VERSION OF "DE TELEGRAAF"

Joran mother breaks silence

WILLEMSTAD - Anita van der Sloot break after years of silence. In her home in Aruba says the mother of Joran exclusively to The Telegraph about the derailment of her son and the difficulties that arose after the death of her husband, former judge Paul.

The Dutch have since her television appearance in Pauw en Witteman, in early 2008, did not comment further about Joran. She decided, however, again and tells her story to the newspaper on Saturday in the years of misery with her eldest son.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6988967/__Moeder_Joran_verbreekt_stilzwijgen__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

I have never ever bought De Telegraaf before in my life, but I will tomorrow!
I hope part of the interview will also appear online, otherwise I will translate the whole thing and post it here!

Thanks Jo-An......sounds like this is going to be a pity me interview

.... as well as a "poor Joran" interview.

I can hear just hear it ....

"My Joran has never been the same since the false accusations that have abounded following the disappearance of an American girl on the Island five years ago.  The stigma has led him down the path of addictions ... addictions to drugs and alcohol ... substances he never touched prior."

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

I suspect she will add gambling to the list of his addictions, of course, the fact he learned to do that at his father's knee has no bearing in this, right?

It's all beyond the pale the effort to blame whoever and however. The Flores family may soon change their opinion regarding Anita's culpability.

I hope so none.

Stephany's family and the Peruvian law enforcement do not seem to comprehend that a cover up to protect Joran ... not a failed investigation ... is why justice has not prevailed for Natalee Holloway.

It is recognized that Joran is the bad guy but ... on the other hand ... the desire to assist the Aruban investigation in apprehending Joran as well as ... empathizing with Anita is where it is at.

I wish Stephany's family and Peruvian law enforcement could be convinced that cooperation with Aruban investigators in the sharing of the contents of the laptop ... by the return of Joran to Aruba to serve his sentence in the Netherlands/Aruba ... is only furthering the objective of justice for Natalee Holloway. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: June 18, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH ANITA IN TOMORROW'S PAPER VERSION OF "DE TELEGRAAF"

Joran mother breaks silence

WILLEMSTAD - Anita van der Sloot break after years of silence. In her home in Aruba says the mother of Joran exclusively to The Telegraph about the derailment of her son and the difficulties that arose after the death of her husband, former judge Paul.

The Dutch have since her television appearance in Pauw en Witteman, in early 2008, did not comment further about Joran. She decided, however, again and tells her story to the newspaper on Saturday in the years of misery with her eldest son.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6988967/__Moeder_Joran_verbreekt_stilzwijgen__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

I have never ever bought De Telegraaf before in my life, but I will tomorrow!
I hope part of the interview will also appear online, otherwise I will translate the whole thing and post it here!

Thanks Jo-An......sounds like this is going to be a pity me interview

.... as well as a "poor Joran" interview.

I can hear just hear it ....

"My Joran has never been the same since the false accusations that have abounded following the disappearance of an American girl on the Island five years ago.  The stigma has led him down the path of addictions ... addictions to drugs and alcohol ... substances he never touched prior."

Janet

+++++++++

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

my my how times have changed for the angel sporter!!  BITE ME!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 18, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »

Does anyone else remember when Anita was trying to put the Kalpoe boys down and stating that Joran had not known them very long, in other words, implying they were a bad influence on him and that they probably are the heavies and her baby was just along for the ride with the wicked dark-skinned boys.

I do Tyler.....talk about denial.....she was drowning in it from early on

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: June 18, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »

As far as Joran and his bible goes, anyone remember this from back in June 2005? LOL

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read. So yesterday, I thought at least, you know, he can have some books. He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences,
just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time. But he cannot have access to anything.

He probably was interested only in Solomon, who had 1000 women.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: June 18, 2010, 02:47:56 PM »

Anita said one true thing:

In an exclusive email sent to ABC News, Anita van der Sloot wrote:

"I am not giving interviews to any American media station because I don't trust them. Stay safe and pray for Joran. He is not the monster they like the world to see. he is traumatized, depressed an has an addiction. He is not a murderer. It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him."

She needs help – among other things, get thee to an Al Anon or similar support group for an addict’s family. She is dragging herself and her other two sons into the maelstrom that is addiction, whether alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc. (or combinations thereof, which is probably the case here).

Below specifically talks about alcoholism, but it applies to all addictions … Google “enabler” + “codependency” for tons of results.

"Members of alcoholic’s families very often become codependent. “Codependency is an unconscious addiction to another person’s abnormal behavior” (Wekesser, 1994, p.168). Most alcoholics have periods when they stop drinking for a short while and seemingly do well, leading the codependent person to believe that the problem can be solved. Often people who don’t know the alcoholic very well don’t suspect any problem. The alcoholic’s codependent family members do everything possible to hide the problem, preserve the family’s prestige and project the image of a “perfect family”. The spouse and children may avoid making friends and bringing other people home, in order to hide problems caused by alcoholism. Codependent members often forget about their own needs and desires. They devote their lives to attempt to control or cure the drinker. Unknowingly, codependent family members often become “enablers”. An enabler is “a person who unknowingly helps the alcoholic by denying the drinking problem exists and helping the alcoholic to get out of troubles caused by his drinking” (Silverstein, 1990, p.65). The enabler will clean up the alcoholic’s vomit and make excuses to his or her boss, teacher, or friends. The enabler lies for the alcoholic, and thus enables the alcoholic to continue drinking.

http://allpsych.com/journal/alcoholism.html

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 18, 2010, 02:52:19 PM »

This is part of the 20/20 interview; I don't think this part has been posted (apologies if it has).

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/article/exclusive-joran-van-der-sloots-mother-speaks-time/story?id=10935217

"I know that he has a gambling problem, so I thought maybe that was taking over," said Granadillo.

Despite their break-up, Granadillo never lost contact with van der Sloot, staying in touch through the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway and up until his now-infamous trip to Peru.

Granadillo talks to Cuomo about the Holloway's disappearance and her contact with van der Sloot during his trip to Peru where he met and allegedly killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

On the day that van der Sloot was arrested for the murder of Flores, Granadillo says she received a text message from van der Sloot asking him for money to buy a ticket back to Aruba. In the text message van der Sloot reportedly wrote, "I have some cash with me still so I am fine just lost the bank card and the ticket back today is 520 I would have liked to be able to be back today but cant do anything about it so much bad luck sometimes."

Van der Sloot's text messages stopped as Granadillo heard about the murder of Flores.

"I did feel guilty," said Granadillo. "Maybe if I had stayed in his life, you know, nothing would have happened."

Just think, he murders Stephany with his bare hands - fractures her skull, breaks her neck, then smothers her for good measure ???

"so much bad luck sometimes"

It makes me want to retch, he had not one iota of respect for life, this man who grew up never having to worry about anything but what he wanted to do. I do not believe I have ever seen a case so blatantly bereft with entitlement and bigotry.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 18, 2010, 02:54:23 PM »

I do Tyler.....talk about denial.....she was drowning in it from early on

But it's worse than simple denial, she's convinced anything that happens to her sporter is the result of others - he is never guilty of anything, he is always blameless as is she.

I continue to stand with the girl.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 18, 2010, 02:57:51 PM »

Yes, "so much bad luck sometimes" goes on that list of memorable quotes.

No body, no case
20 times before
watch your drink (to Dave, by Dompig, I think)
your own father
if they see that *hit
something bad happened
why you lie to mama?
so much bad luck sometimes

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.