March 28, 2024, 04:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 368709 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: June 18, 2010, 07:39:20 PM »

Mon Quixote said that she could translate Spanish and some Portuguese.

Maybe she could give the Julia article a lookyloo.  Please

That would be GREAT!  SandyLeiva's good at translating too, but I haven't seen her around lately.

I really, really miss Getagrip!

which article if not already done ill give it a try. im here hanging in the rafters every day just give a shout out .sl

I have missed you and your cute little avatar so much!!! It is so good to see you here.  (((hugs)))

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 18, 2010, 07:41:11 PM »

Despite claims to the contrary, I have $5 that says somewhere on a telephone in the USA, have been many calls between Anita and Tackypenis.  My thought is that Tacky can take them for some more money, perhaps their home, if they allow Joran to come to the USA and he will defend or direct his defense.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's advising Anita on how/what to do, etc. but it just isn't up to Anita where Joran goes, whether its US, Holland, or Anartica, lol.  Peru is going to keep him until he serves his sentence.  They don't have any incentive whatsoever to let him go anywhere and they have no extradition with the Netherlands at all.  Anita can not like it all she wants, but I just don't believe there's a thing she can do to change it.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: June 18, 2010, 07:45:55 PM »

Mon Quixote said that she could translate Spanish and some Portuguese.

Maybe she could give the Julia article a lookyloo.  Please

That would be GREAT!  SandyLeiva's good at translating too, but I haven't seen her around lately.

I really, really miss Getagrip!

which article if not already done ill give it a try. im here hanging in the rafters every day just give a shout out .sl

Sandy - it's this article.  It seems that Julia Renfro is involved in some way:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3729&offId=0&offDate=2010-6

CANTIDAD DI POLIS A BAY NA MONSERAT PA UN CASO DI PELEA CU TIRAMENTO

Diaranzon merdia, a surgi un situacion hopi fastioso na Monserat, unda e prome informe cu a drenta cu pabao di veld di bala di Deportivo Nacional, tin un pelea formal, y unda tabatin uso di arma di candela.

Varios patruya policial a ser manda, mientras cu helicopter di polis tambe a lanta pa duna asistencia, den sentido di busca un auto cu 2 hoben den dje, kendenan a tira.

Informacion cu nos a haya for di mama di un di e victimanan di tiro, cu a resulta di un arma di aire, cu a herida e yiu na su pia, a duna di conoce, causa di e confrontacion aki, ta debi na un problema cu a cuminsa dialuna madruga, unda tabatin pelea entre grupo di hoben, cu anteriormente tabata sali hunto, pero awor no mas. Y awor e situacion a bay asina leu, cu tin uso di arma di candela.

Otro yiu a haya sla cu un cabo na su cacheta y a los como 5 tiro riba otro hobennan. Den huymento, a dal e auto riba otro auto cu tabata asercando.

Polis a drenta den cas pa investiga un que otro, unda a bay cu varios pieza di bromer, ya cu Fiscal a duna ordo p’esaki.

Kico tabata e causa di e confrontacion aki, ta ser bisa cu tabatin reglamento di cuenta entre 2 grupo. Aparentemente nan lo a horta hunto, y a surgi diferencia di opinion pa cual e problema y bringamento.

Dialuna madruga, a bati un di e muchanan aki, cu a dicidi di tuma revancha y esey a conduci cu diaranzon a dicidi di bay n’e cas na Monserat pa regla cuenta.

Polis mientrastanto a logra pone man riba esnan cu a tira y a detene nan pa mas investigacion.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: June 18, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »

Tyler, You are probably right about Anita having delusions of at least getting Joran to the USA.  However, this country has not even asked for him until AFTER Peru is through with him and he has served his sentence there.  They have made it known tp Peru that there are charges in this country but not filed for any kind of extradition and I don't think they will until at least after Joran is sentenced.  Then they will only file for extradition upon completion of that sentence.

Fortunately, it's not up to Anita nor the mob lawyer.  Every parent with a child in harsh prison conditions would like their child sent to a better location.  I don't think Anita has any legal leg to stand on.

Aruba was known for harsh treatment of prisoners and still doesn't have the best record.  At least for certain prisoners.  But oh, no, they are not racists.  They just arrest black security guards for the heck of it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 18, 2010, 07:53:55 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I would like to know which political party Anita subscribes to, as there are over 20 of them in the Netherlands and the conservatives now have the majority as of elections several weeks/months ago I believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2010, 07:56:36 PM »

If Anita's plan is to get Joran back to the USA, she might do well to bear in mind that we have the death penalty and the State of Alabama is not one bit afraid to use it.  I believe we had an execution earlier this week in fact.

Several other states do use it even more often like Virginia, Texas and Florida so a change of venue is no guarantee.  If he were extradited and faced charges of extortion and murder, he could receive the death penalty in the US.  Most states have death penalty and multiple murder usually qualifies for it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2010, 08:01:24 PM »

What i dont understand is why the opinion of  an Anita van der sloot is even taken seriously.  If JVDS would shoot her point blank between the eyes from 2 feet away she would probably mumble "he wasn't really aiming he just has issues"  All these VDS people are beyond help.

I know we live in a society that has taken a turn for the worst. So concerned with human rights etc that we feel we must look for reason and understanding in the acts of the deranged.
Maybe it's time to go back to the basics. You killed someone, you're scum. We dont need scum so you will be disposed of. Who gives a flying f**k what Anita VDS thinks or says.
If she had anything worthwhile to say she should have done it years ago. Raising your children is your own responsability not the responsability of the media or public opinion.

It is so easy to blame your, or your siblings misfortune on outside circumstances but it is yourself that allowed these outside circumstances to take control of your life.

I understand a parent would do anything for their child, but there is a graceful way and a way that is lower than low. AVDS has chosen the low road.

Facts are facts. Joranus is Fuc%eD

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »

If Anita's plan is to get Joran back to the USA, she might do well to bear in mind that we have the death penalty and the State of Alabama is not one bit afraid to use it.  I believe we had an execution earlier this week in fact.

Several other states do use it even more often like Virginia, Texas and Florida so a change of venue is no guarantee.  If he were extradited and faced charges of extortion and murder, he could receive the death penalty in the US.  Most states have death penalty and multiple murder usually qualifies for it.

But then he would sit on death row for 20 years exhausting every appeal he could at the good old tax payers expense."KEEP HIM PERU AND TURN HIM LOOSE INTO THE GENERAL POPULATION"!..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2010, 08:03:57 PM »

snipped

As much as I would relish Joran getting his chestnuts roasted by ol' sparky, most countries without the death penalty will refuse to extradite to the US until the US prosecutor agrees to take the d/p off the table. 

I am from TX, and yes, I am a firm death penalty proponent.  My theory is, if you don't believe in the death penalty, don't come to Texas and do something stupid.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »

Joran's Ex Gives Weird Televised Interview

http://jezebel.com/5566135/jorans-ex-gives-weird-televised-interview

Melody Granadillo dated Dutch murderer Joran Van der Sloot in October, 2003, just two years before he allegedly killed American teenager Natalee Holloway. And now she's coming forward to talk about her famous ex-boyfriend.

-snip-

After all that Van der Sloot has done, I find Granadillo's "coming forward" kind of gross. The preview promises we will learn why she is talking to the press now, but I suspect we already know why. Granadillo is riding Van der Sloot's coattails to her 15 minutes of fame. Our sustained fascination with Van der Sloot has allowed someone like Granadillo to capitalize on a teenage relationship. Though she may feign disgust at what Van der Sloot has done, she remained friends with him long after he had been accused of murder, long after he had given police false information about the location of Natalee Holloway's body. Perhaps she was blinded by the memory of her first love, but if she can't see him clearly now, she never will. He may have given her skittles and hickeys, but he ended the lives of two other young women - Granadillo should try not to forget that fact when describing her "romantic" ex.

---

People are shredding her a new b-hole.

Thanks Carpe.

I can't help but think others encouraged Melody to do this.  Aline, Anita, and Jan Brennan all come to mind.  JMO

If I recall correctly when she did the interview with Rita Cosby in 2005, it was at the insistence of the lovely talented, Julia Renfro, friend and confidant of the ever-so-charming Anita (mother to our favorite murderer and handmaiden benefactor of the brilliant but deceased loser Paulus).

Tyler - have I ever told you how much I enjoy your posts.  They convey my type of humour along with common sense and much truth. Thank you for all these years of sharing your thoughts with us.

OT - I do hope this is a good year for the roses. 

Tyler, I have been dying to ask about the roses.  I heard you talking about salt in the soil and didn't dare ask.

Oh, Barely, thank you for asking.  They were really beautiful this spring but they are about 200 less than I had at one time.  I had to shovel-prune about 200 because they got a virus that blew in during Katrina and we thought we lost about 50 that year, but it appears that the virus laid dormant in the soil or the roses and the following Spring many more showed signs of the disease (rose rosette disease, which is fatal and will infect other roses).  We had to shovel-prune quite a few more and bought some pretty nasty insecticides that had to be pretty toxic as we had to have prescriptions for it from a county agent.  It seems we are okay now (knocking on wood) and maybe it was all good.  We seem to have a healthier group of roses that requires less care and just enough to make a beautiful statement!  They are still pretty but they were magnificent this spring, because we had a very cold winter which meant they bloomed more.  Plants that survive a cold winter bloom better because they "set more fruit."

Thank you for asking.  I am sorry I was a long time responding but I took a long summer's nap.  Unable to sleep last night due to old age pains, I was up until early morning hours.

Thanks for answering.  It would be wonderful if you could start a thread with some pictures or post some in musings.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »

I am not going to be watching ABC 20/20. I am peeved. While I promise not to march on Disneyland and burn it down... I will not contribute one rating point to this.

Love letters.... yeeeeee blehhhhhhhh.

It is ABC`s generalllll directiiiiion in which I primarily do my frowning.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 18, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »

Joran's extradition to the USA will only come to be possible IF and when he completes his sentence in Peru.  I don't think the US will even ask for him before that.

So assuming he survives his sentence in Peru is a big leap I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: June 18, 2010, 08:09:14 PM »

I am not going to be watching ABC 20/20. I am peeved. While I promise not to march on Disneyland and burn it down... I will not contribute one rating point to this.

Love letters.... yeeeeee blehhhhhhhh.

It is ABC`s generalllll directiiiiion in which I primarily do my frowning.

Ditto!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: June 18, 2010, 08:09:57 PM »

Despite claims to the contrary, I have $5 that says somewhere on a telephone in the USA, have been many calls between Anita and Tackypenis.  My thought is that Tacky can take them for some more money, perhaps their home, if they allow Joran to come to the USA and he will defend or direct his defense.

Tyler, I read on here somewhere that Taco stated he was no longer on 'good terms' with the family.  I believe he stated that on a TV show, perhaps Greta.  I suspect that he was not paid what he felt his services were worth.  (no, not sure what they were worth, if anything.) Why would Anita still be in contact with him over Joran?  Taco has already stated joran is not the person that he knew 5 years ago. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 18, 2010, 08:27:06 PM »

Me and Tater are going to have a frown in! Do they cover those on the local news? lol

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 18, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »

Total overload...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: June 18, 2010, 08:36:06 PM »

snipped

As much as I would relish Joran getting his chestnuts roasted by ol' sparky, most countries without the death penalty will refuse to extradite to the US until the US prosecutor agrees to take the d/p off the table. 

I am from TX, and yes, I am a firm death penalty proponent.  My theory is, if you don't believe in the death penalty, don't come to Texas and do something stupid.

Agree.  And the NL for sure would demand that condition.  I'm not sure about Peru. however.  Very different mind set and system.  That may be their policy as well.

And if this "passive personality" murder way of pressing charges is federal, it would not likely carry a DP anyway.  But I would like for it to be the State of Alabama, lol.

I just find it ironic that extradition to the US used to be the greatest fear for Joran because of the death penalty.  Now it's a dream of both Joran and his mother to get him here.

What a difference this has made.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: June 18, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

Well, luckily for the rest of the world, it's just not up to Anita to decide.

How many bodies does it take for this woman to grab a clue? If my kid was accused for the SECOND TIME of murdering a woman, I'd tell him to take his punishment like a man.

Hey, don`t sell yourself short Boo - I am pretty sure you would do it the first time!

(I know exactly what you mean. lol)  I agree.

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: June 18, 2010, 08:39:45 PM »

I am only showing about 60 people on this thread and the server is still crashing.  I can't get in and if I post, it puts me on overlaod every time.

Is it this bad for everybody else?  I wonder what's wrong.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 18, 2010, 08:42:33 PM »

snipped

Agree.  And the NL for sure would demand that condition.  I'm not sure about Peru. however.  Very different mind set and system.  That may be their policy as well.

And if this "passive personality" murder way of pressing charges is federal, it would not likely carry a DP anyway.  But I would like for it to be the State of Alabama, lol.

I just find it ironic that extradition to the US used to be the greatest fear for Joran because of the death penalty.  Now it's a dream of both Joran and his mother to get him here.

What a difference this has made.

well said Anna

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.