April 25, 2024, 04:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370495 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »

I don't know how to say this exactly without being offensive but will try for it anyway.  Did anyone else hear one of the panel on NG say that she thought Joran was trying to force oral sex and that's what the fight with Stephany was about?  Not sure which one said it but it should be in the transcript. 

This is along the lines I have thought with Joran partly because of his diminutive proportions. 

And I'll just leave it at that. . . .

In the back of my mind, I always felt that was the case since she was having menses and he wanting to practice what was probably his sexual proclivity.  I often wondered (since he brought it up that he had received a Monica from Natalee), if he tried to force her to partake and a fatal fight ensued.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2010, 09:17:07 PM »

I am still trying to get over Joran turning in an English assignment about love, saying he would like to take his girlfriend's clothes off.  At that age, I think we would have had the "think with your big head and not your little head" talk.  Anita should have been working on impulse control, not "that's normal for boys".

Her "Dutch" investigators, pegged him as a sociopath, 5 years ago. I am tired of her blaming his circumstances on media, Americans and the Holloway family.  I don't want to hear there was nothing she could do.  Is there not an emergency mental health detention, where a family member can request detention?  I still think she masterminded the cover-up.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: June 18, 2010, 09:18:42 PM »

I don't know how to say this exactly without being offensive but will try for it anyway.  Did anyone else hear one of the panel on NG say that she thought Joran was trying to force oral sex and that's what the fight with Stephany was about?  Not sure which one said it but it should be in the transcript. 

This is along the lines I have thought with Joran partly because of his diminutive proportions. 

In the back of my mind, I always felt that was the case since she was having menses and he wanting to practice what was probably his sexual proclivity.  I often wondered (since he brought it up that he had received a Monica from Natalee), if he tried to force her to partake and a fatal fight ensued.

I agree with this.  I also think Natalee might have aspirated, in the car , while being forced.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2010, 09:23:08 PM »

The few people who have spoken out publicly to support Van der Sloot since he was charged with murder seem to be either blood relatives or attention-seekers.

Most others, however, have turned their backs on Van der Sloot, including his Peruvian lawyer, Maximo Altez, who walked off the case amid death threats and lack of compensation last week. Van der Sloot’s mother has yet to make the journey to Peru, and Joe Tacopina, the lawyer who represented him in Aruba when he faced accusations in the disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway, told The Daily Beast he won’t touch the Peruvian case. “I don’t want to spend a year in Peru.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-06-17/friends-turn-their-back-on-van-der-sloot/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25:49 PM »

That kill switch really scares me.  I was hoping that I would not have to hear that again today and was hoping that our congress or supreme court will kill that legislation.  It is something that Hitler would do.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom...what the scientists in the United States are not allowed to tell you... http://doctorjamespwickstrom.blogspot.co....rbidden-to.html   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2010, 09:26:03 PM »

I heard and I agree and have thought that myself, even with Natalee.  I don't know why, I just think that's his MO - it's a power thing I guess. 

But yeah, I hear you.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »

I am still trying to get over Joran turning in an English assignment about love, saying he would like to take his girlfriend's clothes off.  At that age, I think we would have had the "think with your big head and not your little head" talk.  Anita should have been working on impulse control, not "that's normal for boys".

Her "Dutch" investigators, pegged him as a sociopath, 5 years ago. I am tired of her blaming his circumstances on media, Americans and the Holloway family.  I don't want to hear there was nothing she could do.  Is there not an emergency mental health detention, where a family member can request detention?  I still think she masterminded the cover-up.

He was in counseling for his aggression, was aggressive toward his brothers to the point that he was moved into his own structure, and killed a dog. All long before May 30, 2005. Anita and Paulus should have had him locked away long ago.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

For any one watching 20/20 ... they asked the question how does he get from his so-called first love to beating to death Stephany Flores.

The answer was ... HES WAS ALREADY THERE!

Even in 2003, JVDS had all the tendencies of a sociopath. This girl was just too young to fully realize it; however, looking back in retrospect, JVDS was always a possessive, lair with a dark side.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2010, 10:17:01 PM »

He already had the classic sociopathic tendencies of killing his own dog and blaming Herbie Merryweather long before Natalee disappeared.  He was already in therapy for beating up a kid at school.  Jossy said he was known for doing things to the other kids and stealing from them.

At least Melody is not denying he did it or saying he was set up as is apparently Anita's spin.  I hope Anita doesn't get any support for this line of crap at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: June 18, 2010, 10:21:54 PM »

God bless ya, Red & Anna for being able to watch it. I just can`t do it. I`d rather
sit through a thunderstorm with a cat on my lap.

------------------
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 18, 2010, 10:22:32 PM »

For any one watching 20/20 ... they asked the question how does he get from his so-called first love to beating to death Stephany Flores.

Even in 2003, JVDS had all the tendencies of a sociopath. This girl was just too young to fully realize it; however, looking back in retrospect, JVDS was always a possessive, lair with a dark side.

You are so right about that Red.  His parents were in control of him and should have got this monster mental help when he killed his dog.  First sign of someone about to go over the edge.

as for 20/20 (ABC) I can't bring myself watching them and it goes back to the payoff to fund Casey Anthony's defense and all the money George and Cindy have acquired from them.  I can't help but believe Anita used Melody and got that money from ABC so she can go see her sporter and pay for his attorney.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 18, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »

You are so right about that Red.  His parents were in control of him and should have got this monster mental help when he killed his dog.  First sign of someone about to go over the edge.

as for 20/20 (ABC) I can't bring myself watching them and it goes back to the payoff to fund Casey Anthony's defense and all the money George and Cindy have acquired from them.  I can't help but believe Anita used Melody and got that money from ABC so she can go see her sporter and pay for his attorney.  JMO

Actually he was getting help.  Joran was seeing a psychiatrist in 2005 before he killed Natalee.  

Remember what Nativelingo posted?

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm    
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2010, 10:32:46 PM »

Now John Ludwick is saying he was friends with Joran for 2 1/2 months....earlier in the week it was 3 1/2 months.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 18, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »

Now John Ludwick is saying he was friends with Joran for 2 1/2 months....earlier in the week it was 3 1/2 months.

Wonder if he heard from the FBI?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: June 18, 2010, 10:38:40 PM »

so why perchance is he shaving off one month? there is a reason.........

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: June 18, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »

carpe - take heart, Griffith didn't let Joran off the hook at all in the 20/20 program

if anything he feels it's poetic justice Joran will suffer in a Peruvian prison now

I continue to stand with the girl.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 18, 2010, 10:41:00 PM »

Ok, it's now official.
Anita has an IQ below 0.

Jo-An

Considering I am a believer in changed lives if there is a will ... I thought that maybe Anita's silence in past couple of week was an indication that she had come to place where she was no longer going to abet her son by protecting him from the consequences of his wrongdoing.

I was wrong big time.

Janet

That's exactly what I thought too.

I didn't think she would ever face the truth.  The spin the Joran supporters, lead by Anita, will be that Joran was a delight until Beth wrongly accused him in the disappearance of Natalee.

Being the sensitive type, this so traumatized him that it was only then that he just snapped or caved under the pressure of being wrongly accused.

Nevermind that he viciously killed his own dog and blamed Herbie Merryweather, had to be put in that shed because he kicked his own brothers so, had to go to therapy for beating a child at school as demanded by the parents of that child, threw the child through a plate glass window, showed a knife to tourist and threatened him at Dunkin Donuts, threw a choller off a bridge, pulled a knife on a girl in Carlos & Charlies and on and on. . .but you get the picture.

Greta, we did this twenty times before and nothing bad happened--Joran.

Anita will never admit what Joran truly is and has always been.  It would totally invalidate her whole permissive philosophy of life.

JMO but you know I'm right.

I agree.   And I add I don't think she likes Americans either.

Hi, monkeys!  I'm late to the game today...forgive me if someone else has posted these thoughts (as I've not read ahead yet)

I think Anita will never admit the truth about Joran....much like Cindy won't against Casey.
Anita/Cindy created similar offspring: Joran/Casey.

Also, again like Cindy...I think Anita has been waiting to speak out...waiting to draw the most money for her interview, putting out she doesn't have any money and waiting for the highest bidder.  Guess she finally settled on one...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: June 18, 2010, 10:42:44 PM »

God bless ya, Red & Anna for being able to watch it. I just can`t do it. I`d rather
sit through a thunderstorm with a cat on my lap.

The sacrifices I make for ya Wink

I just had to see whether it was going to be a pro or con JVDS story. Turned out to be much different than I expected. Even back then Melody questioned his honesty.

So the sporter was a lying sneak at the age of 15 and much earlier than that i am sure.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 18, 2010, 10:44:58 PM »

You are so right about that Red.  His parents were in control of him and should have got this monster mental help when he killed his dog.  First sign of someone about to go over the edge.

as for 20/20 (ABC) I can't bring myself watching them and it goes back to the payoff to fund Casey Anthony's defense and all the money George and Cindy have acquired from them.  I can't help but believe Anita used Melody and got that money from ABC so she can go see her sporter and pay for his attorney.  JMO

Actually he was getting help.  Joran was seeing a psychiatrist in 2005 before he killed Natalee.  

Remember what Nativelingo posted?

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm    
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

He should have been in therapy right out of the womb. Then again, I guess he was spawed, not birthed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.