March 28, 2024, 07:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 368743 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 18, 2010, 11:12:42 PM »

corrected to say, "forcefully retired."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #541 on: June 18, 2010, 11:19:07 PM »

Page 126: From Joran`s pathetic book -

We stayed there till around 10 pm. When Satish and me went to the car
Joran and Freddy walked with us. We stayed and talked briefly. In this
conversation we had spoken again about the sport shoes of Joran, how we
would arrange that. Freddy had already proposed to buy Joran new ones.
He had asked Joran if he had arranged that. Joran then said: Imagine
someone has murdered and buried her, then they will never find her and
they will always be after us.
After that we went home.

----

Hey, that was a great plan wasn`t it? It is working out so well for them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 18, 2010, 11:19:07 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9085888/

(snipped)

(on camera):  Is it strange to see him in this environment?  FREDDY MADURO, ARUBA PRISON WARDEN:  Yes, strange in a way, in another way, not, because of his temperament.  When he doesn’t get his way, he gets very angry.  I know that before, that already he was a very angry person.  KOSINSKI:  And did you see some of his temper here in prison?  MADURO:  In beginning, yes, with the policemen.  But then, afterwards, the policemen really rough him up. 

(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 18, 2010, 11:25:28 PM »

Looks like Freddy Maduro is still around:

http://www.diario.aw/2010/02/concierto-dominical-diadomingo-awor/

(snipped)

E repertorio di Frank Croes y su tipico pegasaya sigur lo pone amantenan di bon musica los e pianan y pasa un rato inolvidabel. Integrantenan, Frank Croes, Marc Maduro, Dufi Croes, Frank Falconi jr., Ruben Kock, Danilo Vrolijk, Bert Thiel, Chen Geerman, Freddy Maduro ta invita un y tur pa tey presente trempan pa asina disfruta di e concierto dominical di Diadomingo awo..

E concierto ta cuminsa 11’or di mainta en punto y lo sigui te 13.00 or.

(snipped)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 18, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »

From The Los Angles Times

Aruba blocks NBC interview
QUICK TAKESAugust 26, 2005|Scott Collins

NBC News' scoop in the Natalee Holloway case has gotten the network into a legal scuffle in Aruba.

NBC's Michelle Kosinski scored an exclusive jailhouse interview with Joran van der Sloot, suspected of involvement in the May 30 disappearance of Alabama teenager Holloway. Van der Sloot was detained June 9 but has not been charged.

The interview angered Van der Sloot's attorneys, who went to court to block the telecast late Wednesday. An Aruban judge later ordered NBC not to air it.

Thursday's "Today" showed videotape of Kosinski touring the prison grounds with warden Fred Maduro, but no tape of Van der Sloot was shown. In his interview with Kosinski, Maduro said that the suspect has "incorporated himself into the prison" but described him as a "very angry" person.

"We respected the court's order and therefore have not broadcast the videotape of Joran van der Sloot from inside the prison at this time," an NBC spokeswoman said. "However, as the judge affirmed last night, we did, in fact, have permission to be inside the prison.... While we respect the court's decision, we are considering our next course of legal action."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: June 18, 2010, 11:28:54 PM »

Have you seen these men? The one with the overbite is particularly nasty!

Email me if you have info. Thanks for your support.

Let`s keep our streets safe.

HAHAHA

Thank you Carpe...I needed that.

pb

Hi Monkeys (waving)

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 18, 2010, 11:29:43 PM »

Looks like Freddy Maduro is still around:

http://www.diario.aw/2010/02/concierto-dominical-diadomingo-awor/

(snipped)

E repertorio di Frank Croes y su tipico pegasaya sigur lo pone amantenan di bon musica los e pianan y pasa un rato inolvidabel. Integrantenan, Frank Croes, Marc Maduro, Dufi Croes, Frank Falconi jr., Ruben Kock, Danilo Vrolijk, Bert Thiel, Chen Geerman, Freddy Maduro ta invita un y tur pa tey presente trempan pa asina disfruta di e concierto dominical di Diadomingo awo..

E concierto ta cuminsa 11’or di mainta en punto y lo sigui te 13.00 or.

(snipped)

glad to see they didn't toss him into the ocean too

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 18, 2010, 11:33:34 PM »

Remind me again....which one is the smart one, who wants to be a doctor? Smile

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: June 18, 2010, 11:40:02 PM »

Remind me again....which one is the smart one, who wants to be a doctor? Smile

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #549 on: June 18, 2010, 11:42:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I can't get the publication tomorrow with Anita's interview, so I'm hoping and sure that some kind monkey will post it here! <monkey smile>

I tried several times to stay on here today but kept getting kicked out.... Klaas, here....... I'm sure you could use this:

I wonder what Anita would name as Joran's addiction? Unless she's deaf, blind and dumb, she'd have to say he's addicted to lying, right? I mean she's seen and heard him give the account of being with Natalee when she died. So much for her surety that her sporter had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance! I wonder how she accounts for Stephany's blood all over Sporter's shirt and the video of no one coming or going from that hotel room after Stephany walked in alive until she was discovered brutally murdered?

She can talk to the Queen of anywhere she wants, but Sporter is going to be held accountable for this one. If she weren't so stupid, blind, and indulgent, maybe Joran wouldn't be a murderer.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 18, 2010, 11:45:19 PM »

Joran's mother: My son is a murderer and is depressed

Anita van der Sloot, mother of Dutchman confessed murderer of Stephany Flores, believes that soon proved the innocence of his son and stresses that "Joran is a murderer." He says he has set a trap to imprison him.

The subject's mother spoke publicly for "ABC News" since her son was arrested in Chile and held in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in the death of the young Peruvian.

"I do not give any media interviews American because I do not trust them. Will stay strong and pray for Joran. He is traumatized, depressed and distressed. He is not a murderer. This sucks and looks like a big trap set up for him," he said.

The letter from the woman sent the email Sloot apparently typed quickly, was sent to stop the confidences of the ex-girlfriend of Joran, Melody Granadillo.

Granadillo, 23, was a girlfriend of Joran when both were 17 years and in the same media interview was his affair with the subject saying that the Netherlands was "unbelievable" and "romantic."

http://www.larepublica.pe/sociedad/18/06/2010/madre-de-joran-mi-hijo-no-es-un-asesino-y-esta-deprimido
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 18, 2010, 11:51:15 PM »

CBB that animation is priceless ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

I may need to borrow it, I have a go-live with 11 countries in about ten days!

Yes he is surely addicted to lying !!!!!!!

Off to get some rest, have to mow my grass and then take my mother to run her errands early tomorrow. Rest well everyone......

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 18, 2010, 11:51:40 PM »

"My son is sick in his head" Oranjestad (Aruba) - Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, break after years of silence. According to Anita her son was severely mentally entangled.

The mother of Joran van der Sloot tells her story for the first time exclusively to The Associated Press. Anita agreed to a meeting with reporters, because the picture of Joran "as monster" is not the whole story. She does not rule out that he has slain Stephany Flores. Shortly before her death and during his flight she had contact with Joran, and he sounded very paranoid. He felt "monitored and reviewed.

According to Joran's wrong after the death of his father in severe psychological distress. She said he blamed himself for his early death.

In an interview with The Associated Press says they continue that Joran went to Peru to escape to a recording on a closed section of a psychiatric clinic.

"He agreed with that shot. Two days before he would leave for the Netherlands, he left the house. "All they found was a note that they are not to worry.

The director of the Castro Castro prison yesterday Joran tried to persuade himself to be interviewed by CNN about the excellent conditions in his cell and his good treatment.

Joran then refused to cooperate, he was taken from his cell and were journalists access to his residence. They were pictures and film shooting. He pointed out that Joran in his cell a real bed with a mattress, running water, a towel and a Bible to read. His toilet is a hole in the ground.

Van der Sloot gets the privilege of being the high-security cell, near the office of the Director. This is a precautionary measure so that it can not be affected. Monday he was brought before the court.

The exclusive interview with Anita van der Sloot read today in The Telegraph.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6991345/___Mijn_zoon_is_ziek_in_zijn_hoofd___.html?cid=rss
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 18, 2010, 11:58:11 PM »

according to the Telegraf article the Ditch Witch was in contact with her spawn shortly before he murdered Stephany and while he was on the
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 19, 2010, 12:02:40 AM »

from twitter:

Uh, so Joran Van Der Sloot's younger brother goes to my college...and the school decided to feature him on our website
crazybabyborg
« Reply #555 on: June 19, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »

"My son is sick in his head" Oranjestad (Aruba) - Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, break after years of silence. According to Anita her son was severely mentally entangled.

The mother of Joran van der Sloot tells her story for the first time exclusively to The Associated Press. Anita agreed to a meeting with reporters, because the picture of Joran "as monster" is not the whole story. She does not rule out that he has slain Stephany Flores. Shortly before her death and during his flight she had contact with Joran, and he sounded very paranoid. He felt "monitored and reviewed.

According to Joran's wrong after the death of his father in severe psychological distress. She said he blamed himself for his early death.

In an interview with The Associated Press says they continue that Joran went to Peru to escape to a recording on a closed section of a psychiatric clinic.

"He agreed with that shot.
Two days before he would leave for the Netherlands, he left the house. "All they found was a note that they are not to worry.

The director of the Castro Castro prison yesterday Joran tried to persuade himself to be interviewed by CNN about the excellent conditions in his cell and his good treatment.

Joran then refused to cooperate, he was taken from his cell and were journalists access to his residence. They were pictures and film shooting. He pointed out that Joran in his cell a real bed with a mattress, running water, a towel and a Bible to read. His toilet is a hole in the ground.

Van der Sloot gets the privilege of being the high-security cell, near the office of the Director. This is a precautionary measure so that it can not be affected. Monday he was brought before the court.

The exclusive interview with Anita van der Sloot read today in The Telegraph.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6991345/___Mijn_zoon_is_ziek_in_zijn_hoofd___.html?cid=rss

What does the section I put in blue, mean???? Is she saying he was about to go in a psychiatric clinic??? He was distressed because Aruban authorities had just tipped him off that he had been set up by the FBI, and he ran to keep from getting nabbed and to keep from listening to Anita biotch at him for being so stupid and opening his fat mouth again!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #556 on: June 19, 2010, 12:05:36 AM »

according to the Telegraf article the Ditch Witch was in contact with her spawn shortly before he murdered Stephany and while he was on the

plane. <wink>

I'll bet you anything they were discussing the extortion set up. That's why he left, on advise of the Aruban Authorities that tipped him off!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 19, 2010, 12:08:01 AM »

We know for a fact she was in touch via Facebook.  Renfro was in touch with him also.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: June 19, 2010, 12:09:25 AM »

plane. <wink>

I'll bet you anything they were discussing the extortion set up. That's why he left, on advise of the Aruban Authorities that tipped him off!

sorry, missing word was "run' Vanna can I buy a vowel please?  lol  He was probably asking her to find the book daddy wrote on how to hide evidence and the body .  He forgot the advice of  - don't leave home without it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: June 19, 2010, 12:10:11 AM »

from twitter:

Uh, so Joran Van Der Sloot's younger brother goes to my college...and the school decided to feature him on our website

He's been going there for 3 years now I think?  Yes, he is a featured international student.  But this hasn't happened recently, it's been there for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.