March 28, 2024, 08:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 368717 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: June 19, 2010, 12:43:28 AM »

CBB I think you have it correct.  If the big bad FBI did not try to catch her spawn then he would not have snapped and could happily continue playing his little game of catch me if you can.  IIRC there was an article shortly after Stephany was murdered that said he was to go for treatment.

I'd forgotten that, NR! Thanks for the reminder! There was also some information that Anita and he weren't getting along well because he was gambling and cavorting. I wonder if the treatment was set up to give him an out for what he said on tape to the FBI, or if it was set up prior to that. My guess is AFTER, but I don't know that.

Send him off to NL and put him in the wacko brigade, and he can plead insanity for the set-up by FBI and Natalee's death.  See, it's Anita who is entangled and mentally ill.  She gave it to Joran.  It's hereditary.  She is a total fruitcake.

LOL! Fruitcake with EXTRA nuts! <wink>

He might be able to fly with an insanity plea for the extortion, but he exhibited loads of conscienceness of guilt and rational planning to cover up and escape with Stephany's murder. Mighty helpful of him to do a good bit of that on film, too! Ohhh, Joran! You may win an oscar and when it's awarded to you, I hope the inmates use it like the Bwa Ha balls the jailers took from you.

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennessee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 19, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »

I may be loosing my mind but the article Lifesong posted says that sporter fled Peru after murdering Stephany to go check himself into a clinic?

Sorry it's beem a long day for me, the county accidentally cut our phone and cable lines digging out trees and I am on my neighbours wireless until the phone company decides to come out around Tuesday.

I think it's saying that he fled to Peru to escape going to the clinic.  I think its about the same info as the other articles, it caught my eye because it states clearly that she still believes he's innocent of harming Natalee though she acknowledges that he murdered Stephany.

She's just going to continue this de-valuation of Nat's life until God smites her just like He smote Paulus.  Couldn't happen fast enough for me at this point.

Even when I know ahead of time she's going to pizz me off, it still gets to me.  Ugh!!

Thank you Lifesong.  Sporter ran as he did not want to go to the clinic so to stay under the radar he kills another girl from a very prominent family , in a country that would not cover up his mess this time, then gets messed up with his alibi because of the video camera in the hotel so runs to Chile.  Yup he stayed pretty much under the radar running from the clinic.  He would be more successful playing craps and rolling  snake eyes and then keeping one to replace Mr wiggles. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 19, 2010, 12:45:20 AM »

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennesse.

ROFLOL!!!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #583 on: June 19, 2010, 12:46:35 AM »

Anita is very determined to have what she wants ... and that is to get Joran out of the Peru.

Still catching up.....but have to say....
anita can have wants she wants....if it is in a body bag.......

It`s the way he is used to traveling. Corpse in a carry on; laptop on the back.

Only this time - he gets to be the stuffee! I think Anita would agree, it is smart

for good boys to get another viewpoint.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #584 on: June 19, 2010, 12:52:26 AM »

Smoke break! Killing people is hard work.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2010, 12:54:38 AM »

Anita seems to think the lives of these girls Joran has taken are of no consequence whatsoever and the only concern she seems to have is for his addiction to gambling.

Yeah, let's get him treatment for that addiction.  Nevermind the fact he is a stone-cold murdering monster.

Anita has not had to deal with the death of any of her children as have the victims of Joran and their families.  But God can change all of that in the twinkling of an eye.

This woman is as crazy as she claims Joran is. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #586 on: June 19, 2010, 12:55:55 AM »

Smoke break! Killing people is hard work.

Or "after glow" ciggie. I think the sick SOB may get his kicks on murder!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 19, 2010, 01:00:08 AM »

CBB,

Ah, the things we have learned about during the last five years looking for Natalee from the sleaze who took her!  We have waded through the backpages of ever possible place we thought could hold evidence for what those thugs did with her and then some.  Found so many things we never knew existed and that shocked us to the core.

But we have never flinched or turned away and now even though we don't have justice for Natalee as yet, our step is a little lighter and our outlook a little brighter because we know the main one responsible is no longer on "free feet" to harm another.  Stephany is our angel who is helping bring him to justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 19, 2010, 01:01:36 AM »

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennesse.

ROFLOL!!!

I had to google.  I do think Joran was using them on himself, seriously.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 19, 2010, 01:01:37 AM »

CBB said:
"OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennessee."

CBB.. a new import business?? ((smiles))

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 19, 2010, 01:01:51 AM »

Anita seems to think the lives of these girls Joran has taken are of no consequence whatsoever and the only concern she seems to have is for his addiction to gambling.

Yeah, let's get him treatment for that addiction.  Nevermind the fact he is a stone-cold murdering monster.

Anita has not had to deal with the death of any of her children as have the victims of Joran and their families.  But God can change all of that in the twinkling of an eye.

I agree with whoever stated earlier that the whole clinic story is an after-the-fact save attempt to avoid the extortion and wire fraud charges.  The meeting with JQK was on the 10th, Joran left Aruba on the 13th, arrived in Peru on the 14th.  Anita had the clinic appt. set up for the 15th evidently.  I suspect that appt. (if there even was one) was made on the 10th or 11th.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: June 19, 2010, 01:08:02 AM »

O/T Shop Note:

I'm off to get rid of my signature line gif. Everyone on this thread knows that I would love nothing more than to make Holiday or seasonal avatars for you all. I've had a really hard time staying on the forum today, as many of you have, and I don't want to run any risk of contributing to the problem for posters. When the new server is in, I'll have a thread in the Lounge for anyone who wants an avatar, and for the Natalee posters who have grown accustomed to delivery here, I'll do that as well.

OK, end of "shop talk". Thanks!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 19, 2010, 01:09:01 AM »

CBB I think you have it correct.  If the big bad FBI did not try to catch her spawn then he would not have snapped and could happily continue playing his little game of catch me if you can.  IIRC there was an article shortly after Stephany was murdered that said he was to go for treatment.

I'd forgotten that, NR! Thanks for the reminder! There was also some information that Anita and he weren't getting along well because he was gambling and cavorting. I wonder if the treatment was set up to give him an out for what he said on tape to the FBI, or if it was set up prior to that. My guess is AFTER, but I don't know that.

Send him off to NL and put him in the wacko brigade, and he can plead insanity for the set-up by FBI and Natalee's death.  See, it's Anita who is entangled and mentally ill.  She gave it to Joran.  It's hereditary.  She is a total fruitcake.

He might be able to fly with an insanity plea for the extortion, but he exhibited loads of conscienceness of guilt and rational planning to cover up and escape with Stephany's murder. Mighty helpful of him to do a good bit of that on film, too! Ohhh, Joran! You may win an oscar and when it's awarded to you, I hope the inmates use it like the Bwa Ha balls the jailers took from you.

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

Yes Tennessee does.  I saw them two weeks ago at Hillbilly Village in Pigeon Forge. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 19, 2010, 01:09:48 AM »

Can someone tell me in 300 words or less what the deal was with Renfro, the black dress, the fire arms, the cars, etc., and if she had anything to do with it, or her son, or just what that was all about?  Are we still on good terms with Jossy, or are we mad at him?  Inquiring minds, et al.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 19, 2010, 01:10:22 AM »

CBB, just to be clear, only a girl from Kentucky could say that about Tennessee.  Both states are equals.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 19, 2010, 01:10:39 AM »

Yes Tennessee does.  I saw them two weeks ago at Hillbilly Village in Pigeon Forge. 

More importantly, did you buy some and if so, did you know what they were for when you bought them?  LOLOL

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 19, 2010, 01:10:46 AM »

Yep!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 19, 2010, 01:11:26 AM »

Lifesong, I agree.  Anita knew Joran was caught in the extortion sting so she got him an appointment in the NL and the story was to be that his gambling addiction caused him to extort money from his victim's family.

She seems much more concerned about Joran's "addiction" than the fact he has killed two living breathing human beings!

And she's about 20 years too late with the help for him, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: June 19, 2010, 01:11:29 AM »

Can someone tell me in 300 words or less what the deal was with Renfro, the black dress, the fire arms, the cars, etc., and if she had anything to do with it, or her son, or just what that was all about?  Are we still on good terms with Jossy, or are we mad at him?  Inquiring minds, et al.

Sandy Levi was suppose to take a look at it and get back with us on it.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 19, 2010, 01:12:31 AM »

More importantly, did you buy some and if so, did you know what they were for when you bought them?  LOLOL

OMG, that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No, I thought they were "clackers".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.