April 19, 2024, 01:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370182 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #600 on: June 19, 2010, 01:13:54 AM »

"In these prisons, you can get drugs delivered any time of the day or night to your cell," said Michael Griffith, International League Defense Council. "So people come in and out and if someone has been given money as part of a contract to get rid of Joran van der Sloot, they're gonna get him."

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0610/747495.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: June 19, 2010, 01:14:45 AM »

Can someone tell me in 300 words or less what the deal was with Renfro, the black dress, the fire arms, the cars, etc., and if she had anything to do with it, or her son, or just what that was all about?  Are we still on good terms with Jossy, or are we mad at him?  Inquiring minds, et al.

Sandy Levi was suppose to take a look at it and get back with us on it.

thanks, BM.  When I used to come here in 2005, I thought all that crime in Aruba was secondary to Natalee's disappearance, and then I realized it's like a TV program, just another day in the life of crime, something happening everyday, and they say they have low crime rate.  The reason for that is they do not recognize it.  For them, it's just everyday life on Paradise Place.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: June 19, 2010, 01:15:31 AM »

Lifesong, I agree.  Anita knew Joran was caught in the extortion sting so she got him an appointment in the NL and the story was to be that his gambling addiction caused him to extort money from his victim's family.

She seems much more concerned about Joran's "addiction" than the fact he has killed two living breathing human beings!

And she's about 20 years too late with the help for him, IMO.

I have to agree with you.  Good ole Anita is always one step ahead with a "story" to save her sporter.   I believe she played a bigger part in the coverup than her wussie hubby did.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 19, 2010, 01:17:34 AM »

Do they take PayPal? Smile

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 19, 2010, 01:18:10 AM »

I have to call it a night.  Early rise tomorrow--need to go to the Mennonites to get green beans, corn, tomatoes, sourdough bread. I love it.  Good night Monkeys.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 19, 2010, 01:20:50 AM »

Lifesong, I agree.  Anita knew Joran was caught in the extortion sting so she got him an appointment in the NL and the story was to be that his gambling addiction caused him to extort money from his victim's family.

She seems much more concerned about Joran's "addiction" than the fact he has killed two living breathing human beings!

And she's about 20 years too late with the help for him, IMO.

I AGREE!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 19, 2010, 01:21:47 AM »

Who allowed Joran to lie, drink and gamble?  His parents.  So if he now has an addiction, it's their fault.

Anita, do you believe your delicious sporter 200% now when he tells how he held his shirt over the face of his unconscious victim until she stopped breathing?

Those of us who have been following this for so long just resent the hell out of this woman after all this time coming along with these lame excuses this late in the game.

Robots, I hate them all, too!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #607 on: June 19, 2010, 01:24:01 AM »

OMG!! I asked at work about those balls today! <monkey SHOCK> !  I thought we'd have to do the Heimlich maneuver on my Nurse Practitioner! He inhaled the pickle he was eating, and was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down his face!!

I just don't think they have those in Tennesse.

ROFLOL!!!

I had to google.  I do think Joran was using them on himself, seriously.

Oh, I'm sure of that! I mean the alternative is just, well, I'm sure only Joran could "appreciate" them. I mean can't you just imagine a girl's reaction? "You want to do WHAT, WHERE?"

Nobody answered me today when I asked how they were "removed" or who Ben Wa was and why he would allow such things to be named after him! He must have been a Hillbilly, according to Blue Moon!

I've been ribbed about it ALL day, and I hear I'm getting "creative" lamp finials for Christmas. <rolling eyes>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 19, 2010, 01:24:32 AM »

I have to call it a night.  Early rise tomorrow--need to go to the Mennonites to get green beans, corn, tomatoes, sourdough bread. I love it.  Good night Monkeys.

G`night Blue Moon! Wink

------------------
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 19, 2010, 01:25:35 AM »

Joran van der Sloot on DVD a hit in Peru | VK.tv ...(with video)

A DVD about Joran van der Sloot goes like hot cakes in Peru. It is a fictional film about the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba. Van der Sloot is in Peru on suspicion of murder Stephany Flores. (June 15, 2010)

http://www.vk.tv/nieuws/article1390338.ece/Dvd_over_Joran_van_der_Sloot_een_hit_in_Peru
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 19, 2010, 01:29:19 AM »

Tylergal, yes that's why we started the Murder and Crime thread.  Aruba lied and was actually claiming they had not had a murder in the last 20 years to travel agents.  We knew we saw them in their news all the time along with a very large amount of other crimes.

Turns out that whole region is totally crime infested and has one of the highest crime rates in the world, higher than even in this country by far.

Like you, I was hoping to find out what RenHo's brush with the law was about.  Maybe a little of that karma coming her way as well, I hope.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: June 19, 2010, 01:31:12 AM »

AH!! Enjoy, Blue Moon!! I'm going to the Amish store in Chucky soon, and we're all set for Apple Butter this year with a brass kettle, stand, and original dipper!! We do it at the clinic with the patients on a Saturday and they love it!! We buy the jars, a truckload of apples, sugar, oil of cinnamon, and red hots, and it's an all day fun time! They take home enough to last them all winter. <wink>

Sleep well and God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #612 on: June 19, 2010, 01:31:47 AM »

Sorry to jump in the discussion without warning. I read on the front page of SM 6/18 - news posted. With Mention of Austin Powers. I am adding this for comic relief that is relevant to Joran. Otherwise I would not put it here. 

I don't know who or how many follow Austin Power Movies - but this vid is of Dr. Evil from the movie Goldmember. Offering his thoughts ... If " Dr. Evil " ruled the world ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CST7w_Otz7o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CST7w_Otz7o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
yes he is isn't he ....... 

* you can find his vid clip posted in every language .. on yt.
its all in fun.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 19, 2010, 01:31:52 AM »

Northern Rose, thank you for that steady stream of all the latest news.

How wonderful that all of Peru will know about Natalee now and that Joran is a multiple murderer.  THey can take pride in the fact that their LE collected all the evidence unlike the slimes in Aruba who flatly refused to do so.

There is just no way to explain away TWO young girls being killed like this.  Tends to remove all doubt.  Well, to everybody except Anita and she doesn't seem to have any morals at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 19, 2010, 01:32:51 AM »

A DVD about Joran van der Sloot goes like hot cakes in Peru. It is a fictional film about the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba. Van der Sloot is in Peru on suspicion of murder Stephany Flores. (June 15, 2010)

http://www.vk.tv/nieuws/article1390338.ece/Dvd_over_Joran_van_der_Sloot_een_hit_in_Peru

The woman said, "girls between the ages of 18 to 20 are the ones interested in the dvd."

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 19, 2010, 01:36:28 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: June 19, 2010, 01:37:30 AM »

PB, I have to wonder if they have a DVD player in Castro, Castro.  They have TV so maybe so.  I would not be surprised to hear a copy of that DVD makes its way into there. 

The higher profile Joran is, the more noteriety for taking him down. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 19, 2010, 01:38:10 AM »

Thanks Deenie, lolol

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: June 19, 2010, 01:39:35 AM »

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey. 

Joran will go before the judge in a little over 48 hours.  It's the first step.

'Nite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #619 on: June 19, 2010, 01:40:15 AM »

June 18, 2010

Aruba Will Re-Open Joran van der Sloot Murder Case
Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is already facing criminal charges for his confession to the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He many now also be facing another court case, as Aruba's chief prosecutor, Peter Blanken, works to re-open the five-year-old Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

According to Fox News, Blanken hopes to send a team to Peru to question Joran van der Sloot near the end of August. Blanken says van der Sloot told Peruvian authorities that he wants to speak with Aruban Police about the Holloway case again, and that Peruvian authorities are open to cooperating with Aruban officials in the interview process.

Media outlets speculate that van der Sloot's change of heart can probably be attributed to fear: the Dutchman is afraid of serving time in Peruvian prison, and experts say he is hoping to be extradited to the United States to stand trial for the Holloway murder. If he is convicted in Peru, however, van der Sloot will have to serve his entire sentence there—which could be up to 35 years—before going on trial in Aruba.

Unlike his immediate confession in the Flores murder, van der Sloot has given Aruban authorities multiple accounts of what happened the night of Holloway's disappearance in 2005. Many of his confessions have actually been elaborate hoaxes set up by the Dutch playboy as a way to get extra money for gambling and travel. But now van der Sloot may be ready to get serious about his confession as friends, family and attorneys have turned their backs on the suspect.

Reports from the Peruvian jail say that the young man already has several murder plots against him inside the prison. Officials also say van der Sloot is on suicide watch.

http://www.biography.com/news/aruba-will-re-open-joran-van-der-sloot-murder-case-578300

Hi Monkeys!  I'm still catching up...

Found this one interesting considering the case was supposedly still open since right after the range rover confessions...that is unless they closed it again without letting anyone know.  

I can sympathize with Anna, I can feel my blood pressure rising with the little I've read of what Anita has decided to come out and say.  GMAFB!  Does she really believe anyone will buy that CRAP?  Someone (sorry can't remember who right now) said they thought when she did speak out that it might be with honesty and humility...SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THOSE WORDS!  ugghhhh.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.