April 27, 2024, 10:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370639 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2010, 06:05:37 PM »

HLN showing Melody now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2010, 06:14:23 PM »

June 18, 2010

Aruba Will Re-Open Joran van der Sloot Murder Case
Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is already facing criminal charges for his confession to the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He many now also be facing another court case, as Aruba's chief prosecutor, Peter Blanken, works to re-open the five-year-old Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

According to Fox News, Blanken hopes to send a team to Peru to question Joran van der Sloot near the end of August. Blanken says van der Sloot told Peruvian authorities that he wants to speak with Aruban Police about the Holloway case again, and that Peruvian authorities are open to cooperating with Aruban officials in the interview process.

Media outlets speculate that van der Sloot's change of heart can probably be attributed to fear: the Dutchman is afraid of serving time in Peruvian prison, and experts say he is hoping to be extradited to the United States to stand trial for the Holloway murder. If he is convicted in Peru, however, van der Sloot will have to serve his entire sentence there—which could be up to 35 years—before going on trial in Aruba.

Unlike his immediate confession in the Flores murder, van der Sloot has given Aruban authorities multiple accounts of what happened the night of Holloway's disappearance in 2005. Many of his confessions have actually been elaborate hoaxes set up by the Dutch playboy as a way to get extra money for gambling and travel. But now van der Sloot may be ready to get serious about his confession as friends, family and attorneys have turned their backs on the suspect.

Reports from the Peruvian jail say that the young man already has several murder plots against him inside the prison. Officials also say van der Sloot is on suicide watch.

http://www.biography.com/news/aruba-will-re-open-joran-van-der-sloot-murder-case-578300

Reports from the Peruvian jail say that the young man already has several murder plots against him inside the prison.

Oh N.Rose don't tease me!  Has anyone figured out how to send gift baskets to these wonderful prisoners?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #442 on: June 18, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2995916&pg=2
Quote from one poster:
A couple months ago I was in Aruba and talked to a tour guide who said that the whole Natalee Halloway case had really been seriously detrimental to the entire island. She said that lots of people lost their jobs because of the lost tourism. That Joran van der Sloot is total slime to have (evidently) killed two young girls and have negatively impacted the economy of an entire island! And on videos he seems to not care in the least - total sociopath.

Another quote on that sight: I'm Dutch and I can't think of a translation of "delicious sporter" that would not have an "ick factor". But then this family creeps me out to no end anyway.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 18, 2010, 06:36:33 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before, but "the smoking gun" has some documents pertaining to Joran van der Sloot extortion case online.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0610101joran1.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2010, 06:40:19 PM »

Joran's book page 123, quoting Deepak's June 15th 2005 stratement:

Deepak June 15 statement (page 119)

Joran asked me what we had to do at the police. I had told him that both of us would have to drive the route. He then said that he also was called by the police and that he had to drive that route also.

We walked around in the garden of the Racquet Club. During the walk I asked him if he had done something to the girl. Joran said he had done nothing with the girl. He then said it would be better that we left "because if the police sees us together they are going to think that we are discussing something"

On that same day we went to Joran's home after he had called us and told us he was ready at the police. We went to his house around 9 pm. There we found Joran's father and mother in the room. Joran's mother said: Hello guys, come in", I have to "tap you on your fingers" because you are having problems again". With that she meant that a week prior we had had a fight at Carlos and Charlies. I had an argument with a guy and the police had come. Joran's mother said: "the last half year Joran is having problems all the time, a few months ago he pushed a guy through a vitrine of the cinema."
[/b]

Since I might not get back in, this is a quote from zed (I have no idea who he is) at RU:

zed  PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm         

All right ... I think I need to modify my position. I just spoke with someone that has been watching and listening to things in the Netherlands, and ... it seems that Anita is very determined to have what she wants ... and that is to get Joran out of the Peru. She does appear to be in full denial, and not the least bit interested in looking at the available evidence to form an objective opinion ... at least that's what I've been told.

It was suggested that Anita may be appealing to the Queen's representatives because she's hoping for some connection with Princess Máxima, who was born in Argentina. Word is that Anita probably won't get very far with the Queen's representatives. Anita wants Joran to be in a cushy Dutch prison for a nice short rehabilitation ... and is very determined to get what she wants.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: June 18, 2010, 06:52:50 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted before, but "the smoking gun" has some documents pertaining to Joran van der Sloot extortion case online.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0610101joran1.html

Yes, all the docs were posted here too, they were available all over the place right after Joran murdered Stephany.  Thanks.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: June 18, 2010, 07:09:56 PM »

Deepak June 15 statement (page 119)

Joran asked me what we had to do at the police. I had told him that both of us would have to drive the route. He then said that he also was called by the police and that he had to drive that route also.

We walked around in the garden of the Racquet Club. During the walk I asked him if he had done something to the girl. Joran said he had done nothing with the girl. He then said it would be better that we left "because if the police sees us together they are going to think that we are discussing something"

On that same day we went to Joran's home after he had called us and told us he was ready at the police. We went to his house around 9 pm. There we found Joran's father and mother in the room. Joran's mother said: Hello guys, come in", I have to "tap you on your fingers" because you are having problems again". With that she meant that a week prior we had had a fight at Carlos and Charlies. I had an argument with a guy and the police had come. Joran's mother said: "the last half year Joran is having problems all the time, a few months ago he pushed a guy through a vitrine of the cinema."
[/b]

Since I might not get back in, this is a quote from zed (I have no idea who he is) at RU:

zed  PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm         

All right ... I think I need to modify my position. I just spoke with someone that has been watching and listening to things in the Netherlands, and ... it seems that Anita is very determined to have what she wants ... and that is to get Joran out of the Peru. She does appear to be in full denial, and not the least bit interested in looking at the available evidence to form an objective opinion ... at least that's what I've been told.

It was suggested that Anita may be appealing to the Queen's representatives because she's hoping for some connection with Princess Máxima, who was born in Argentina. Word is that Anita probably won't get very far with the Queen's representatives. Anita wants Joran to be in a cushy Dutch prison for a nice short rehabilitation ... and is very determined to get what she wants.

Well I would like some thing too .
10 money trees in my yard a new and bigger pool a larger art room, someone to stain my house.
Oh yes and a  new Harley.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2010, 07:10:19 PM »

Well, luckily for the rest of the world, it's just not up to Anita to decide.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #448 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:49 PM »

Well, luckily for the rest of the world, it's just not up to Anita to decide.

How many bodies does it take for this woman to grab a clue? If my kid was accused for the SECOND TIME of murdering a woman, I'd tell him to take his punishment like a man.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »

He is not the monster they like the world to see. he is traumatized, depressed an has an addiction. He is not a murderer. It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him."

..... and I'm the Tooth Fairy.

Anita van der Sloot's email, apparently typed out quickly, was sent to close confidant and ex-girlfriend of Joran's, Melody Granadillo.  (More like partner in crime)

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 18, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

June 18, 2010

Aruba Will Re-Open Joran van der Sloot Murder Case
Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot is already facing criminal charges for his confession to the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He many now also be facing another court case, as Aruba's chief prosecutor, Peter Blanken, works to re-open the five-year-old Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

http://www.biography.com/news/aruba-will-re-open-joran-van-der-sloot-murder-case-578300

I will believe it when I see it.  The article says "works to reopen"  that is quite different from "will reopen".   Blanken will do nothing: he is shooting what his name implies. BLANKS.

In My Opinion
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 18, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »

. Anita wants Joran to be in a cushy Dutch prison for a nice short rehabilitation ... and [she] is very determined to get what she wants.

I am determined to be 5 foot 8 and 21, but that ain't happening either no matter what my mother does:)

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 18, 2010, 07:20:18 PM »

Anita wants Joran to be in a cushy Dutch prison for a nice short rehabilitation ... and [she] is very determined to get what she wants.

snipped

I am determined to be 5 foot 8 and 21, but that ain't happening either no matter what my mother does:)

Edited to correct my mangled snipping of Buckeye's post.  Sorry:(

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: June 18, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »

Running water in Joran's cell--well, yes, they had it turned on for the TV cameras.  I don't think they leave it on all the time, at least not for the general population.  I was very surpried once in neighbring Bolivia to learn the water was turned off in residential sections at night and so was electricity!  Whole blocks had no water or electricity after a certain hour.

Bolivia is mostly semi-arid and Peru may be as well as they are similar,  water shortage most of the time.  So that would explain why there are only showers briefly each week.

They just turn the water on and off at will but usually on a known and standard schedule.  Some families had storage tanks or used a spare bathtub to store extra water just in case.

So just because he had water for the cameras doesn't mean he has it all the time.

Also he has a new blankie as the pattern on the one on his bed is different.  It has large dots.  Appears to be made locally and is much better than he should have in my opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 18, 2010, 07:26:01 PM »

Did anyone watch Shep earlier in the afternoon?  It was about the time the server had an acute MI.   Michael Griffin was on there and was 'splainin' how the USA can get Joran here to stand trial, because we have "first dibs" sotaspeak and an extradition treaty with Peru, and on and on, and Aruba has not even filed a charge yet and they would have to go through the NL to get Joran, blah, blah, blah....he also said (he believes as I do) that the "hit man" friend is a huge foe and a snitch.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 18, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »

It will be interesting to watch the power grab Anita will attempt against Peru ...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: June 18, 2010, 07:30:34 PM »

Despite claims to the contrary, I have $5 that says somewhere on a telephone in the USA, have been many calls between Anita and Tackypenis.  My thought is that Tacky can take them for some more money, perhaps their home, if they allow Joran to come to the USA and he will defend or direct his defense.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »

In all the media, Joran is described as being Dutch, the Netherlander, etc.  I think the Netherlands must just hate that they are the ones associated with this infamous sociopath and multiple murderer.

I don't think Anita is going to get very far in her campaign to get Joran any better conditions let alone extradited anywhere.

She must be a national embarrassment.  I hope someone officially tells her to put a sock in it and soon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 18, 2010, 07:38:05 PM »

Mon Quixote said that she could translate Spanish and some Portuguese.

Maybe she could give the Julia article a lookyloo.  Please

That would be GREAT!  SandyLeiva's good at translating too, but I haven't seen her around lately.

I really, really miss Getagrip!

which article if not already done ill give it a try. im here hanging in the rafters every day just give a shout out .sl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 18, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »

In all the media, Joran is described as being Dutch, the Netherlander, etc.  I think the Netherlands must just hate that they are the ones associated with this infamous sociopath and multiple murderer.

I don't think Anita is going to get very far in her campaign to get Joran any better conditions let alone extradited anywhere.

She must be a national embarrassment.  I hope someone officially tells her to put a sock in it and soon.

Anna, I think that treaty thing might be why she continues to appeal to the NL, plus she knows they have the clout and she knows the only way he is going to get back to Aruba is to escape prison in Peru and swim.  Failing that, the Dutch will have to get him back, which is what she is aiming for and they may have already told her it would be in her best interests to pursue extradition to the States, and that is what she is trying to pull off before her visit to the sporter's mini-palace in Peru.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.