April 27, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370622 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 19, 2010, 12:13:04 AM »

"My son is sick in his head" Oranjestad (Aruba) - Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, break after years of silence. According to Anita her son was severely mentally entangled.

The mother of Joran van der Sloot tells her story for the first time exclusively to The Associated Press. Anita agreed to a meeting with reporters, because the picture of Joran "as monster" is not the whole story. She does not rule out that he has slain Stephany Flores. Shortly before her death and during his flight she had contact with Joran, and he sounded very paranoid. He felt "monitored and reviewed.

According to Joran's wrong after the death of his father in severe psychological distress. She said he blamed himself for his early death.

In an interview with The Associated Press says they continue that Joran went to Peru to escape to a recording on a closed section of a psychiatric clinic.

"He agreed with that shot.
Two days before he would leave for the Netherlands, he left the house. "All they found was a note that they are not to worry.

The director of the Castro Castro prison yesterday Joran tried to persuade himself to be interviewed by CNN about the excellent conditions in his cell and his good treatment.

Joran then refused to cooperate, he was taken from his cell and were journalists access to his residence. They were pictures and film shooting. He pointed out that Joran in his cell a real bed with a mattress, running water, a towel and a Bible to read. His toilet is a hole in the ground.

Van der Sloot gets the privilege of being the high-security cell, near the office of the Director. This is a precautionary measure so that it can not be affected. Monday he was brought before the court.

The exclusive interview with Anita van der Sloot read today in The Telegraph.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6991345/___Mijn_zoon_is_ziek_in_zijn_hoofd___.html?cid=rss

What does the section I put in blue, mean???? Is she saying he was about to go in a psychiatric clinic??? He was distressed because Aruban authorities had just tipped him off that he had been set up by the FBI, and he ran to keep from getting nabbed and to keep from listening to Anita biotch at him for being so stupid and opening his fat mouth again!

I do believe you have it word-for-word.  Good girl !!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 19, 2010, 12:15:15 AM »

The mother of Joran van der Sloot said his son "is not a monster" (with video)

Anita van der Sloot says that the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores is traumatized, depressed and addicted

Anita van der Sloot, the mother of Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores, defended the innocence of his son and said "not the monster who would like to see (the media)."

The Dutchman's mother who is also linked to the murder of Natalee Holloway American said in a letter to ABC that her son "is traumatized, depressed and have an addiction."

He indicated that Joran van der Sloot "is not a murderer" and that the situation in which your child is involved "sucks" because it is "a big trap against him."

Joran van der Sloot (23) confessed to authorities that Stephany Flores killed in Miraflores Tac hotel after the 21 year old discovered that he had been linked to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway Young five years ago.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/497258/mama-joran-van-der-sloot-asegura-que-su-hijono-monstruo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #562 on: June 19, 2010, 12:15:34 AM »

Hi Blue Moon!!!  Thanks!! Very Happy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: June 19, 2010, 12:20:43 AM »

All the press in Peru has the Ditch Witch's "not a murderer, not a monster" story .  I am thinking that Mr Flores may have something different to say about her sporter.  I really hope she decides to visit Peru and see what the people there think as well.  I don't think the Queen of the Netherlands can help her nor do I think she would want to. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 19, 2010, 12:22:26 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/491696/2010/06/18/Moeder-van-Joran-Alles-wijst-op-een-complot.dhtml

Mother of Joran: All signs point to a conspiracy

ARUBA - Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, break after years of silence. She wants a few things about her son nuance. It is the first time since 2008, she gave an interview to Pauw en Witteman that Joran mother speaks.
Her 22-year old son is suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores and currently sits on the infamous Castro Castro prison pending trial.

The U.S. television network ABC sends an exclusive interview with a former love of Joran. The now 23-year-old Melody Granadillo Joran describes it as' sweet''and''romantic. Also kept a diary about her time with Joran.

E-mail intercepted
ABC not only provides a glimpse into the diary of Melody, who could play an e-mail from Anita van der Sloot on the girl to intercept. It says Joran other parent that they do not believe that Joran is a murderer.

She also asked Melody for her son to pray. "He's not a monster as everybody thinks. He is traumatized, depressed and addicted, but not a murderer.''

Always believed in innocence
The parents of Joran van der Sloot have always believed in the innocence of their son in the case about Natalee Holloway. The American disappeared in 2005 in Aruba and Joran is still suspect.

Five years ago, let his parents know 200 percent believing in his innocence. "I'm sure Joran Natalee has done nothing," said his mother was.

Although her son's death Stephany Flores now has made a confession, Ms. van der Sloot convinced that, everything points to a plot to take her son.''(DvdH)
18/06/1910 8:58 p.m.

I swear Jenna at RU is paid to think up conspiracies for the Sloots (insert rolling eyes)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #565 on: June 19, 2010, 12:23:12 AM »

The mother of Joran van der Sloot said his son "is not a monster" (with video)

Anita van der Sloot says that the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores is traumatized, depressed and addicted

Anita van der Sloot, the mother of Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores, defended the innocence of his son and said "not the monster who would like to see (the media)."

The Dutchman's mother who is also linked to the murder of Natalee Holloway American said in a letter to ABC that her son "is traumatized, depressed and have an addiction."

He indicated that Joran van der Sloot "is not a murderer" and that the situation in which your child is involved "sucks" because it is "a big trap against him."

Joran van der Sloot (23) confessed to authorities that Stephany Flores killed in Miraflores Tac hotel after the 21 year old discovered that he had been linked to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway Young five years ago.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/497258/mama-joran-van-der-sloot-asegura-que-su-hijono-monstruo

Give Me A Break, Anita!!! He's traumatized??? OK, by what? The sight of Stephany beaten to death?? Geez.......... that's like the guy who murdered his parents and then threw himself on the mercy of the court because he's an oprhan!!

Peru laid a big trap for Joran?? Oh yeah, sure! Peru took applications for the perfect girl to lure Joran Van der Sloot to his hotel room so she could beat her own self to death while Joran watched helpless.

Anita is nucking futs!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 19, 2010, 12:23:25 AM »

My son is a dick head" Oranjestad (Aruba) - Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, screams after years of capitalizing on his crimes.  According to Anita her son was severely mentally entangled, just like she is.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 19, 2010, 12:24:16 AM »

CBB I think you have it correct.  If the big bad FBI did not try to catch her spawn then he would not have snapped and could happily continue playing his little game of catch me if you can.  IIRC there was an article shortly after Stephany was murdered that said he was to go for treatment.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 19, 2010, 12:24:47 AM »

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: June 19, 2010, 12:26:58 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.destentor.nl%2Falgemeen%2Fbinnenland%2F6860320%2FMoeder-Joran-vluchtte-voor-opname-in-kliniek.ece

Mother: Joran fled for inclusion in clinic
 | 06:12 Saturday, June 19, 2010 | 6:12

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Joran van der Sloot has gone to Peru to escape inclusion in a psychiatric clinic.

Joran van der Sloot mother Anita told in an interview with The Associated Press on Saturday that her son had accepted the shooting, but fled at the last minute for his treatment.

"I had an appointment with a Dutch clinic''said Van der Sloot in the newspaper.

Two days prior to scheduled departure, however, she found a note on the kitchen table saying that Joran had gone to Peru for a poker tournament.

Anita van der Sloot (53) says in the interview continues to believe that her son is not responsible for the death of Natalee Holloway.

She loves it, however, possible that his Peruvian Stephany Flores has killed.

Joran suffers according to his mother with major psychological problems.

'' ,, Joran is sick in his head, but he wanted no help.''

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #570 on: June 19, 2010, 12:29:08 AM »

CBB I think you have it correct.  If the big bad FBI did not try to catch her spawn then he would not have snapped and could happily continue playing his little game of catch me if you can.  IIRC there was an article shortly after Stephany was murdered that said he was to go for treatment.

I'd forgotten that, NR! Thanks for the reminder! There was also some information that Anita and he weren't getting along well because he was gambling and cavorting. I wonder if the treatment was set up to give him an out for what he said on tape to the FBI, or if it was set up prior to that. My guess is AFTER, but I don't know that.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #571 on: June 19, 2010, 12:31:22 AM »

LOL! Klaas - it really does work.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 19, 2010, 12:31:28 AM »

I'd forgotten that, NR! Thanks for the reminder! There was also some information that Anita and he weren't getting along well because he was gambling and cavorting. I wonder if the treatment was set up to give him an out for what he said on tape to the FBI, or if it was set up prior to that. My guess is AFTER, but I don't know that.

Send him off to NL and put him in the wacko brigade, and he can plead insanity for the set-up by FBI and Natalee's death.  See, it's Anita who is entangled and mentally ill.  She gave it to Joran.  It's hereditary.  She is a total fruitcake.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 19, 2010, 12:31:30 AM »

I may be loosing my mind but the article Lifesong posted says that sporter fled Peru after murdering Stephany to go check himself into a clinic?

Sorry it's beem a long day for me, the county accidentally cut our phone and cable lines digging out trees and I am on my neighbours wireless until the phone company decides to come out around Tuesday.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: June 19, 2010, 12:32:23 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/491696/2010/06/18/Moeder-van-Joran-Alles-wijst-op-een-complot.dhtml

Mother of Joran: All signs point to a conspiracy

ARUBA - Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, break after years of silence. She wants a few things about her son nuance. It is the first time since 2008, she gave an interview to Pauw en Witteman that Joran mother speaks.
Her 22-year old son is suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores and currently sits on the infamous Castro Castro prison pending trial.

The U.S. television network ABC sends an exclusive interview with a former love of Joran. The now 23-year-old Melody Granadillo Joran describes it as' sweet''and''romantic. Also kept a diary about her time with Joran.

E-mail intercepted
ABC not only provides a glimpse into the diary of Melody, who could play an e-mail from Anita van der Sloot on the girl to intercept. It says Joran other parent that they do not believe that Joran is a murderer.

She also asked Melody for her son to pray. "He's not a monster as everybody thinks. He is traumatized, depressed and addicted, but not a murderer.''

Always believed in innocence
The parents of Joran van der Sloot have always believed in the innocence of their son in the case about Natalee Holloway. The American disappeared in 2005 in Aruba and Joran is still suspect.

Five years ago, let his parents know 200 percent believing in his innocence. "I'm sure Joran Natalee has done nothing," said his mother was.

Although her son's death Stephany Flores now has made a confession, Ms. van der Sloot convinced that, everything points to a plot to take her son.''(DvdH)
18/06/1910 8:58 p.m.

I swear Jenna at RU is paid to think up conspiracies for the Sloots (insert rolling eyes)

Well, Jenna deserves combat pay for a conspiracy that would explain away Stephany's murder! She's going to have to stand on her head and whistle Dixie to contortion one for this one!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 19, 2010, 12:35:57 AM »

Knowing they have Joran 6 ways to Sunday, Anita goes for the insanity defense.

Sorry, Anita, he fled and died his hair orange like yours to evade.  Crazy people don't know right from wrong and so don't know to do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 19, 2010, 12:37:52 AM »

I may be loosing my mind but the article Lifesong posted says that sporter fled Peru after murdering Stephany to go check himself into a clinic?

Sorry it's beem a long day for me, the county accidentally cut our phone and cable lines digging out trees and I am on my neighbours wireless until the phone company decides to come out around Tuesday.

I think it's saying that he fled to Peru to escape going to the clinic.  I think its about the same info as the other articles, it caught my eye because it states clearly that she still believes he's innocent of harming Natalee though she acknowledges that he murdered Stephany.

She's just going to continue this de-valuation of Nat's life until God smites her just like He smote Paulus.  Couldn't happen fast enough for me at this point.

Even when I know ahead of time she's going to pizz me off, it still gets to me.  Ugh!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 19, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »

I wonder if we will ever see the Aruban crowd show a little class and so much as extend their condolences to the Flores for what their monster did.

Ever notice how crudely they never do these simple courtesies that others always do?  Barely civilized.  Rude, crude and tatooed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #578 on: June 19, 2010, 12:38:32 AM »

Anita is very determined to have what she wants ... and that is to get Joran out of the Peru.

Still catching up.....but have to say....
anita can have wants she wants....if it is in a body bag.......
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 19, 2010, 12:41:23 AM »

Klaas, would it help to eliminate all the signature lines?  Or can you even do that?

No I don't think that will make a difference.  We just have to plug along until we get the new server.  They are looking into it as we speak. 

It's driving me nuts too. 

Klaas, Thanks for the info...good to know we're getting a new server.

Look at it this way...at least we'll have a new server in before KC goes on trial.  The forum will be swamped then, too, and we'll want to move along smoothly with the happenings during daily trial!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.