April 27, 2024, 10:01:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 370637 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: June 20, 2010, 10:19:45 PM »

For years at the family Sunday dinners, they have all made fun of me and said that if
there was evidence, Aruba would have arrested Joran and the Kalpoes.

Today was a whole different story.  It was Old Eli who first said: Well, I don't think
I believe that Joran Van der Snoot anymore.  If Aruba had arrested him this girl in
Peru would still be alive.
Then somebody said:  I hope Peru will hang him; he's an animal.
Then I heard:  It is all Aruba's fault for not stopping him after Natalee's death. It was all a cover-up.
Etc..etc..etc.

I felt vindicated.

You can be very proud of yourself for standing in truth all these years.

I gotta back away.............my trigger finger is about to pull that Ludwigs pants down.
Gonna take a walk or maybe I'll email Geraldo! Heh Heh.

Go email Geraldo about that idiot John Ludwick.

Pants on the ground, Pants on the ground.
Johan and Ludwigs looks like fools
with their pants on the ground.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: June 20, 2010, 10:22:45 PM »

DO IT, Kermit!  And by all means send any info on this clown to Geraldo.  And Nancy Grace.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: June 20, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »

For years at the family Sunday dinners, they have all made fun of me and said that if

Today was a whole different story.  It was Old Eli who first said: Well, I don't think
I believe that Joran Van der Snoot anymore.  If Aruba had arrested him this girl in
Then I heard:  It is all Aruba's fault for not stopping him after Natalee's death. It was all a cover-up.
Etc..etc..etc.

I felt vindicated.

I gotta back away.............my trigger finger is about to pull that Ludwigs pants down.

LOL
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1263 on: June 20, 2010, 10:29:34 PM »

Etc..etc..etc.

I felt vindicated.

LOL

Where I come from we call that guy a `pud swinger`

Only Joran doesn`t have one... so he`s catching nothing but air.

His parents better catch him... or he`s gonna hurt himself!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: June 20, 2010, 10:30:33 PM »

Kermit -  I think you should send it too.  Send to Geraldo, Greta, Nancy Grace, JVM any and all.  John Ludwick is a clingon and has asked for the spotlight.  Let's give him his wish!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: June 20, 2010, 10:35:51 PM »

Kermit -  I think you should send it too.  Send to Geraldo, Greta, Nancy Grace, JVM any and all.  John Ludwick is a clingon and has asked for the spotlight.  Let's give him his wish!

Let's wipe that smirk off his face.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: June 20, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

I think Ludwick is looking to make a buck.  He wants somebody to "license" his
emails like they did Melony's diary.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: June 20, 2010, 10:41:29 PM »

If he was helping and international fugitive, send any information about this to Interpol as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 20, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »

I think Ludwick is looking to make a buck.  He wants somebody to "license" his
emails like they did Melony's diary.

Ludwick hasn't got shit, sorry but he doesn't.  At least Melody has known Joran for years not 2 months.  Not to mention that Melody was intimate with Joran.  Oh wait, maybe John was too, lol...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 20, 2010, 10:42:51 PM »

If he was helping and international fugitive, send any information about this to Interpol as well.

Yes, Interpol and the FBI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: June 20, 2010, 10:44:06 PM »

I miss the smileys and I saw that I could change the subject and message icon and I said this will due for now...LOL

San-
Acckkk!  I hope you and the others don't start changing the subject line.  It' gets really messy and hard to follow when I look at the index, when I try to see where monkeys have posted something.  Look at the index under "home" San, and then it will show who made a post. Just above that is has a short description, which is the subject line.   It makes it appear to be totally another new thread.  Someone else was doing this and I had asked Klaas to have them stop changing a subject line within a thread.  Do you see what I mean?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: June 20, 2010, 10:44:58 PM »

If Joran was really scheduled to go into a psychiatric unit in the Netherlands, I am sure it was more to be "stored away" someplace so they couldn't arrest him for the extortion plot.

If Anita insists that Joran did not kill Natalee than I am wondering if Paulus finished her off.  Joran may have called Papa Sloot after Natalee became injured, after being drugged, sexually assaulted, and possibly beat up.  Joran didn't know what to do because she wasn't dead but severely injured.  Paulus may have assessed the siutation and felt Natalee could recover with medical care. . . but would then be alive to tell what happened OR  she was so injured that Paulus felt she wasn't going to make it, so he took care of it for Joran.  If they had called medical personnel then Paulus knew Joran would go down for assault/drugging or whatever.

At first I believe Anita didn't know what happened to Natalee, but I really think she knows now.  I wonder how much the brothers know.

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: June 20, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »

Peru LE must check Western Union for anything sent for Joran van der Sloot, Lima Peru.  Someone helped him get enough money to hire that taxi.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: June 20, 2010, 10:46:26 PM »

If Joran was really scheduled to go into a psychiatric unit in the Netherlands, I am sure it was more to be "stored away" someplace so they couldn't arrest him for the extortion plot.

If Anita insists that Joran did not kill Natalee than I am wondering if Paulus finished her off.  Joran may have called Papa Sloot after Natalee became injured, after being drugged, sexually assaulted, and possibly beat up.  Joran didn't know what to do because she wasn't dead but severely injured.  Paulus may have assessed the siutation and felt Natalee could recover with medical care. . . but would then be alive to tell what happened OR  she was so injured that Paulus felt she wasn't going to make it, so he took care of it for Joran.  If they had called medical personnel then Paulus knew Joran would go down for assault/drugging or whatever.

At first I believe Anita didn't know what happened to Natalee, but I really think she knows now.  I wonder how much the brothers know.

"Your own father"

In My Opinion
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: June 20, 2010, 10:49:25 PM »

Yes, Interpol and the FBI

I was looking today for an old email address and I looked in "contacts".
There it was......FBI.. Birmingham Office. 
Thanks to Kermit.  It made me LOL.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: June 20, 2010, 10:57:11 PM »

I know similar has already been posted but will repost anyway:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gwakQu_5PFon0fJdDP98gM9iADFg

Peru, Aruba murder suspect to face questioning

(AFP) – 2 hours ago

LIMA — The Dutch suspect in the killing of a US teenager on holiday in Aruba five years ago will go before a judge Monday to face questions about the killing of a young Peruvian woman in May.

Joran Van der Sloot, who confessed to killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores, found beaten to death in his Lima hotel room, has been held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison since June 11 after confessing to the crime.

His Peruvian lawyer Maximo Altez has told local media that Van der Sloot plans to avoid responding to the judge's questions in a bid to invalidate the police investigation.

Altez said his client would not speak to authorities until the court accepts a writ of habeas corpus for him to challenge his detention. The document was filed a week ago and requested a new police interrogation in the presence of a Altez, a prosecutor and a translator.

Police say their previous interrogation already took place under these circumstances.

In quotes released by Peruvian authorities, Van der Sloot, 22, said he was motivated to kill Flores after she used his laptop without his permission and saw information linking him to the Natalee Holloway case.

He has been charged with first-degree murder in the Flores case, along with aggravated robbery for allegedly taking more than 10,000 dollars of gambling money from Flores.

"She had no right" to see the computer, he said, according to police. "I approached her, she was frightened. We discussed it and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck and hit her."

Van der Sloot has long been a prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway, who went missing after a night of drinking with him on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

The son of a prominent judge, Van der Sloot was twice arrested in connection with Holloway's disappearance and spent three months in jail but was never charged.

Foreign attorneys are expected to arrive in Lima in July to help Van der Sloot's defense. One of the lawyers is Joseph Tacopina, who defended the Dutchman in the Holloway case.

The investigation stage of the Flores case could last three to 12 months before giving way to a public trial.

The court has also sought psychological and psychiatric evaluations of Van der Sloot.

Meanwhile, Van der Sloot's mother said in an interview with the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf that her son suffers from psychological problems and was scheduled to receive treatment at a mental institution in May but instead departed for Peru.

"My son is sick in the head," the newspaper quoted Anita Van der Sloot as saying. She said he had called her days before Flores was killed, sounding "paranoid" and complaining that he was "being followed."

Van der Sloot has told Peruvian police that he knew where to find Holloway's body, and Peruvian officials said they would contact authorities in Aruba if new information were to surface.

"In the event that any evidences arises related to the death of the young American woman (Holloway), the court will assess this evidence and take the necessary measures to obtain proof" and share the information with Dutch authorities, Judge Carlos Morales said.

The Holloway case attracted huge media attention in the United States, the Caribbean and Europe, but was never solved.

Flores was killed on the same day -- May 30 -- of Holloway's disappearance five years ago in Aruba.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: June 20, 2010, 11:03:49 PM »

I'm sure I'm beyond the curve -- but TLC has a Natalee special on  - RIGHT NOW!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: June 20, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »

You won't believe what Siddalee posted in a thread at RU titled ANITA:

Someone should remind Renfro's mom (Siddalee) that that Aruba and Peru has Joran van der Sloot in common.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: June 20, 2010, 11:08:16 PM »

I'm sure I'm beyond the curve -- but TLC has a Natalee special on  - RIGHT NOW!

Thanks Wreck!  Is it a new one?  Dateline was on earlier and it was a repeat from about a week ago.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: June 20, 2010, 11:09:14 PM »

I heard Catherine Crier talking to Harry Smith on Friday's Early Show and she said:
Why isn't Aruba down there talking to him now.  There is nothing stopping them.
They don't want to talk to him or they would be there right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.