May 29, 2024, 11:42:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 376333 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1820 on: June 22, 2010, 02:02:20 AM »

There are so many parallels that can be drawn from Stephany's fate through evidence collected/confessions of urine and what we have gleamed from Natalee's fate.
urine is a psychopath and a cold blooded murderer, enabled not only by his parents but also those on aruba who cover for him to this day......
Stephany was beaten to death by urine the Monster...
From thedailybeast...posted by nonesuche....urine,"giving gruesome details including how, over breakfast, he contemplated dismembering her body to get rid of it"..... we can see a possible scenario in Natalee's murder.
'Something bad happened' at the sloots residence....
The break in at the fisherman's hut...
the painted rocks...
the persistence discovery of the cage...
Urine took Stephany back to his room after spiking her drink with date rape drugs....
urine took Natalee back to his apartment after spiking her drink with date rape drugs....
Urine wanted to rob Stephany of her winnings...
urine wanted to rob Natalee of her virginity (with a bunch of others, including paulass - gang rape with big bucks for the video)....
Stephany and Natalee fought back and were killed by urine....
Stephany's neck was broken....
Natalee was hit in the head with a baseball bat....(Viet Vet)
urine wanted to dismember Stephany's body to get rid of it....
Natalee was in the sloots bathtub with the top of her head ripped off (Valentine).
urine fled when he had no one to help him dispose of Stephany.......but is working his same play book...retracting his confession......
Blood in deepaks car/trunk....move Natalee to painted rocks to dismember her body.......used knife from fisherman's huts...used cage to put in parts.......spread other parts around island to confuse investigation.....
urine's insane alright...criminally.....
And that will get him a LIFE sentence in a Peruvian prison......
ROBOTS ...if I may....
I HATE THEM ALL.....

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: June 22, 2010, 02:02:57 AM »

carpe,
I am not thinking he did anything to Stephany, just that he happened to be in Jorans cellphone and stayed at the same place at the same time. He's a poker player and so is Joran. His name could be Joe Schmoe and no one cares. I am just curious to see if he has any ties to Aruba, Posner, et al.

Gotcha, Selena. I wasn`t pointing those posts at you. I just see Joran and his crew at work throwing dopplegangers and ghost bogey men out there.

...and I would like for them to hear loud and clear...

This time, we are going to pave this mother.

His deal is going to be sealed.

He can take as many out with him as he likes.

Carpe, I've read you for a long time, do not now if I've talked to you directly....you always seem to know what you are talking about.....I am going to hold you to this.....Joran has got to pay....this world and the next ..........but, I pray to God every night, the most important thing is that Nat is found and laid to rest.....lovely bones.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: June 22, 2010, 02:05:52 AM »

Oh, good grief, they ought to go put his head in a bucket of water for saying that.  And, what does he mean he didn't understand what they were doing when he signed that confession; he's had lots of practice being interrogated, he knows what he's doing.

And, hello, Y'all.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: June 22, 2010, 02:12:32 AM »

Hello Monkeys!  Can someone please provide a link or post any maps that pertain to the NH case - such as location of fisherman's hut, Holiday Inn, VDS residence, etc. 

I am sure I have just overlooked the thread and any help would be very much appreciated!  Wink

Good to see you, how are all the naughty night time monkeys????

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: June 22, 2010, 02:20:19 AM »

Van der Sloot received marriage proposals

Published: June 22, 2010 7:25
Last updated: June 22, 2010 7:24

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot has since he is in prison for several marriage proposals of Peruvian women had. To sue his a letter to his attorney, he Tuesday in an interview in The Telegraph.

A woman would even want to become pregnant by him. He has much to offer them time being.
He suggested would with a watery tea and dry bread. In the afternoon he gets rice and beans. In addition, extra food they buy.

Unpopular
Van der Sloot, the newspaper realizes that many Peruvians have his blood to drink. In prison, he remains therefore preferred in the current cell where he sits in prison because he was not very popular.
His neighbor, an assassin, would occasionally "jokes" that make him best for $ 75,000 to murder. "But I can do to find him."
Water bucket
Earlier, De Telegraaf already known that Van der Sloot claims he only signed a confession statement, because he was promised that he would be entitled to the Netherlands. He was the confession in 'blind panic' signed.
Now he says that they were threatened during interrogations, his head in a bucket of water to stop if he was not cooperating. He would not be abused.
Silence
Van der Sloot was interviewed Monday for the first time by a court in Lima, but in so doing shrouded in silent. He wants to force his confession that he was on May 30 Peruvian Stephany Flores would have murdered, is repealed.
Justice said that Van der Sloot and his silence should not slow down the process. The answers to the questioning only a part of all evidence to the responsibility of Van der Sloot to be determined, according to justice.

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2275141/van-sloot-ontvangt-huwelijksaanzoeken.html

translated by Google
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: June 22, 2010, 02:22:50 AM »

Stephany's Father/family/PLE won't even flinch with whatever anita/nl/high priced defense attys throw at them....
Stephany's Father want justice for his daughter and has tied that to Justice for Natalee.....
He wants urine to be convicted and sentenced for Stephany's murder..
He also wants urine to come clean to provide closure for Beth, jug, and Dave....
He also wants urine to suffer more than Stephany and Natalee did....
urine will never leave Peru alive........
prison justice is awaits urine.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: June 22, 2010, 02:24:28 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys......
Justice for both Stephany and Natalee is just around the corner......
Keepthefaith knows....
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 22, 2010, 02:27:21 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys......
Justice for both Stephany and Natalee is just around the corner......
Keepthefaith knows....

Night billb, this is one of those nights when I haunt the threads.....sleep eludes me....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: June 22, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »

Hello Monkeys!  Can someone please provide a link or post any maps that pertain to the NH case - such as location of fisherman's hut, Holiday Inn, VDS residence, etc. 

I am sure I have just overlooked the thread and any help would be very much appreciated!  Wink

Did some say "naughty monkey's"??  Wink  Speaking of which...hello everyone!!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: June 22, 2010, 02:35:25 AM »

He, he, by the time it is night for me most monkeys have gone to bed.....sometimes I have the energy to hang with the naughty monkeys, but only once in a while......they are a rowdy bunch.....night all

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: June 22, 2010, 03:03:35 AM »

He, he, by the time it is night for me most monkeys have gone to bed.....sometimes I have the energy to hang with the naughty monkeys, but only once in a while......they are a rowdy bunch.....night all

are not. nite ak. hello third.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: June 22, 2010, 03:14:53 AM »

nite.
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: June 22, 2010, 03:21:48 AM »

I got the paper version of De Telegraaf right here and what they say about Elton Garcia is this:

-when the police questioned him, he had on him all the papers (I think what they mean by papers is identification etc.) of an FBI-agent, suggesting that he in fact is an FBI-agent
-they suggest that they wanted to continue the sting operation that started in Aruba, in Peru, so Joran could be extradited to the US at some point
-Elton Garcia invited Joran to Peru, paying for everything
-Elton and Joran didn't know each other very well, but Elton was the one who called the hotel on Tuesday asking for Joran
-Joran now feels/knows he was being set up by this Garcia guy - in order to continue the sting operation in Peru

So, Stephany was probably the factor that they didn't take into account... poor girl...

Got to get to work now, will try to translate the whole interview later.
But I scanned the last few pages here and I think most of it is already posted here.

Holy crap, I hope this is not true...thanks for bringing this....he would have murdered again, but......

Eeeeeeeeeek!
canoworms
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: June 22, 2010, 03:31:12 AM »

Selena, Wasn't there an Albanian killed in an elevator in one of the hotels in Aruba once?  Or was that a Bulgarian?  Some mob connection or other.

Can't remember now. . .
I remember something like that, too. I'm just waiting to see what develops. Maybe nothing. Joran acted alone and on his own volition, no one set him up. But I could see something else happening that would make him whack out and it would be more than a gambling addiction and that would be a gambling debt that he can't pay. Maybe someone cqalled in his marker and it made him feel watched, suspicious, etc....but then it is Joran and he pissed off a few people in Aruba and Paul isn't there to pay people off or grant them favors, Anita is " done" with him.
Too many Aruban nightmares...maybe he is nothing.
Wasn't it the hotel where Johns or Jones were working security? It was under construction or remodeling> am I recalling this was early in the NH case ( within days?)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: June 22, 2010, 03:43:06 AM »

Naughty?  Pshaw.....

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 22, 2010, 03:44:25 AM »

I saw a rat running from his cell.  It was over 6 foot tall and had wild crazy eyes.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: June 22, 2010, 03:45:58 AM »

Please light a candle or two for our girl.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1837 on: June 22, 2010, 05:03:15 AM »

Well, that took a while to catch up!

Night to all monkeys! This naughty one has an early morning ahead......... in 3 hours!!!

What a jerk, Joran is! In the wise words of Robots........... He's going DOWN!!!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: June 22, 2010, 05:16:20 AM »

I got the paper version of De Telegraaf right here and what they say about Elton Garcia is this:

-when the police questioned him, he had on him all the papers (I think what they mean by papers is identification etc.) of an FBI-agent, suggesting that he in fact is an FBI-agent
-they suggest that they wanted to continue the sting operation that started in Aruba, in Peru, so Joran could be extradited to the US at some point
-Elton Garcia invited Joran to Peru, paying for everything
-Elton and Joran didn't know each other very well, but Elton was the one who called the hotel on Tuesday asking for Joran
-Joran now feels/knows he was being set up by this Garcia guy - in order to continue the sting operation in Peru

So, Stephany was probably the factor that they didn't take into account... poor girl...

Got to get to work now, will try to translate the whole interview later.
But I scanned the last few pages here and I think most of it is already posted here.

Holy crap, I hope this is not true...thanks for bringing this....he would have murdered again, but......

could also just be ID...in that he had all his papers -- passport, national ID, etc.  anything is possible, but i am doubting this. the FBI has said that Aruba was co-operating. this sounds like BS

The state of the condition insults my intuition
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 22, 2010, 05:29:12 AM »

She said Stephany DID have amphetamines in her system.  I do not know a lot about drugs, would that be the same type of drug that they thought the wrappers were in her car??

IMO, no

Amphetamines could be prescription diet pills, in other words an "upper".  She may have been taking them to stay awake, or alert to be up all night.

I think roofies are considered a "downer".

But with the time it took to find her body, I don't know if the roofie would still show up!

IMO, because she had amphetamine in her system, the roofie may not have had the full effect since I think they have basically the opposite effect on the system.  In other words they would work against each other if I understand what each does correctly.

If she has ADHD, it may have been a stimulant medication prescribed for her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.