March 28, 2024, 01:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's quiet years in N.Y.C.  (Read 20935 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2007, 10:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Justins,

Please do not leave the Political Forum. If you do, it will be only me
against all these Republicans. But I am not afraid of them.
"

OH please!  There is only one Republican left... that would be me... the others are not going to endure attacks and questions when no one will respond with anything that has to do with research or the level of seriousness that others put into this .....  and quite frankly LV, when you make comments like the bolded above it's quite annoying.  There isn't anything to "be afraid" of....

I love a good honest debate... and don't ever need to take it personally but comments like that one are getting old on both sides...

either stay and debate and take the emotions out, or don't.... I certainly don't want to lose valuable monkey friends over this thread... but I am not going to continue to even validate that kind of comment.  

Somewhere in one of these threads I have asked a lot of questions about why he is so qualified (obama) - so someone tell me... I have said why I support Gullani and asked several questions...

tell me what you think of what the Australian Prime Minster said this weekend?  How about the DNC having an IMAM opening their winter meeting....

tell me about these things...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2007, 10:46:52 PM »

Dear Mrs. Red,

I don't know what you mean by "There is only one Republican left... that would be me."

Mrs. Red, I apologize for annoying you.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2007, 10:55:12 PM »

Louise,

All I truly ask is that you answer why you like him... what you think about his new comments,  the IMAM opening the DNC winter meeting... all of these things....

I get annoyed with stuff like the "being afraid" comment... I am just asking questions about why you think what you think... if Obama is so wonderful, then show me why and maybe I would reconsider how I feel... but with other country's prime ministers making comments about his candiacy - doesn't that worry you?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2007, 11:46:33 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Justins,

Please do not leave the Political Forum. If you do, it will be only me against all these Republicans. But I am not afraid of them.

Louise, why would you be afraid ever of Mrs Red? Now that offends me, or did you mean Dihannah also? Neither are rude or unfair or uneducated regarding important issues.

I hope Justins doesn't leave !

I continue to stand with the girl.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2007, 11:56:11 PM »

Thank you for your kind response, Nonsuche.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.