June 01, 2024, 01:49:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 - 6/27/10  (Read 380048 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: June 26, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »

Hi Monks...just got back from vacation...had a wonderful time...but missed so much.....I know joran recanted his confession...but that's it...if anyone would be kind enough to fill me in...I would appreciate it immensely..I will go back and read!  Hope everyone is OK....Sedona and the Grand Canyon ..........................................amazing!!

Hi Sunny.  Welcome back! You were missed.

In a nutshell ... Joran wanted his confession thrown out but ... the judge ruled yesterday that it would stand.

For the most part the articles on this thread are in chronological order in regards to the happenings in the past couple of weeks.

Janet

++++++

Re: JORAN VAN DER SLOOT MURDERS AGAIN? Articles only - no discussion please

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8032.340

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1821 on: June 26, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »

Anita Van der Sloot’s Body Language Shows Anger at Joran and Shame He Is Her Son But Continues To Make Excuses For Him As She Cuts Him Out of Her Life

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

She go this one exactly right.

2 4 1
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: June 26, 2010, 09:22:23 PM »

Hi Monks...just got back from vacation...had a wonderful time...but missed so much.....I know joran recanted his confession...but that's it...if anyone would be kind enough to fill me in...I would appreciate it immensely..I will go back and read!  Hope everyone is OK....Sedona and the Grand Canyon ..........................................amazing!!

Hi Sunny.  Welcome back! You were missed.

In a nutshell ... Joran wanted his confession thrown out but ... the judge ruled yesterday that it would stand.

For the most part the articles on this thread are in chronological order in regards to the happenings in the past couple of weeks.

Janet

++++++

Re: JORAN VAN DER SLOOT MURDERS AGAIN? Articles only - no discussion please

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8032.340

Janet, thanks so much...I tried to read several times but the mountains played havoc with both internet and cell service......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: June 26, 2010, 09:24:22 PM »

Hi Rob,

I think we've been missing you lately?

I had never heard about David Stacey "Sr" ADOPTING - that's sicker than usual ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: June 26, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »

Janet & Sharon -

OK, my assignment on this finally quiet Saturday is to sort out the "handleers" ... off to do that now!

Eldrith Henriquez
Claudio Stamper
Alberto Groeneveldt

(But when did Gabe Leo come into the picture? Besides to confuse us, I mean?)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: June 26, 2010, 09:38:54 PM »

Hi ya Miss Marple.

As a matter of fact and yes this is a fact - Gabe Leo was describe as hopping that fence in the earliest days. Possibly Paul Penhaul.

His name didn't just appear out of the blue on the front page.

This list has been revised and Gabe knows it.

This was all before screen shots and most having back-up hard-drives.

Gabe Leo was there that night - I know it AND so does he.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: June 26, 2010, 09:40:08 PM »

I missed you.  I asked about you twice.  I am happy you had a vacation and happy you are back with great memories under your belt.  Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: June 26, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »

Good Evening ALL.

I see some are asking about Max DeVries. As most long time monks and monkettes know - I have spoken to Yvonne DeVries and to may others that have missing family members on Aruba. I did it to find Natalee.

I have written extensively about Max and many others on the blog I shared with Carpe Noctem. Grande was a sometimes visitor until he and a few others started HFTM.

I have spoken with Yvonne DeVries, Travis Makings (son of missing Gary Makings) and once with Chad Makings. I have spoken with Mr. and Mrs. Bradley (parents of missing Amy Bradley). I have spoken to the remaining family members of Buddy Larsen, but was rebuffed by the Labovoic family when Kyle Kingman found the sunken catamaran. I have spoken to whoever would speak to find Natalee. I keep my allies close.

Not to mention the info Grande and I developed in the Jenn Kesse case (which as time goes by I am more certain that we were correct) - those are just a few. We do it for the missing. Just as you all do it.

Max's case was closed by the FBI - who had no authority to investigate that case - they went as far as they could. It was closed on 12-3-2008. There is no link - it was related to me by Yvonne DeVries in a phone conversation - probably because I was one of the few people that cared.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/04/amigoecom-uses-propaganda-and.html

Sunday, April 1, 2007
AMIGOE.COM USES PROPAGANDA AND VICTIMIZES FAMILIES

While searching for information in the cases of those missing on Aruba, I come across all kinds of information. Some real and some totally FABRICATED.

Recently I came across a piece of info that I had somehow forgotten about. Amigoe.com got itself involved in the purposeful spreading of dis-information.

A 14-year-old boy was "lost at sea" in Aruba a year ago. No body was recovered. Amigoe.com now reports that there was a siting of the boy in Brazil.

http://aruba101.blogspot.com/2005/07/amigoecom-max-de-vries-alive-in-brazil.html

" The hotel employee has again confirmed to the Amigoe today that the police had informed the hotel that Max de Vries is probably alive. The boy is supposedly in Brazil. The American Insurance Company had asked the Aruban police for more information. "

Apparently that link no longer works, but I remembered the story as if it was yesterday. The Story originally ran in the online version of Amigoe.com and was used as a piece of propaganda to reach the intended audience in America.

Several questions immediately leap to mind.

1. Why is Amigoe.com using Hotel Workers as investigative sources? Are they not part of the AHATA? Hardly seems like a reliable source for a missing person.

2. This story ran on or about 7-14-2005. Why did Aruban Authorities feel it was important to distance themselves from the Max DeVries incident? Questions were now being asked about others missing on Aruba and the response from the Aruban Authorities was hardly reassuring. This could spiral out of control fast. They decided to begin to blame the VICTIMS for their own MISFORTUNE, otherwise known as CRIMINAL ACTS.

3. In an effort to make it appear that the story is REAL, the story implies that the Aruban Law Enforcement are actively pursuing information requested by an American Insurance Company. Why? This one is easy to answer. They shift the blame to someone other than themselves.

4. Who initiated this piece of PROGAGANDA? Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. He controls all communications on Aruba. When you control all communications, the BUCK STOPS THERE. He has no choice but to hold the ultimate responsibility even if others acted without his knowledge.

5. What was the story's ultimate purpose? The purpose is easily identified. It is again to make it appear as if Aruba did all it could to get a conclusion to Max's case even though they did nothing and in fact obfuscated the ISSUES.

6. According to the Aruban Authorities, Max was 'lost' in a tragic accident. Why the need to add this malicious act? Only on Aruba could someone come up with this 'extra' bit of pain already heaped on a grieving Family. Truly Heartless.

Apparently this piece got the attention of everyone on the NET, and got people talking about things other than Natalee Holloway.

SCUBAJAP Helps Out -

Re: the Max De Vries story-
This broke just around the time the brothers were released from jail, and had people thinking along different lines.
Max de Vries was not alone when he went out on a jet ski, he was with a family friend David Stacy, 56. Max's father had died 14 months before, and it could have been Mom's boyfriend, but I think that was kind of quick, so I don't know.
David Stacy reported that Max's jet ski stalled, and when he went to help Max, his stalled too.
David then claimed the jet ski's capsized and the two hung on. Max eventually tired, fell away and drifted off. Search and Rescue found David Stacy hanging on to the Jet skis I don't know how many hours later. Max could not be found.
Now supposedly, but this is rumor as far as I have been able to see, I haven't found anything to confirm it on the net anywhere,
David was arrested in the states on suspicion of murder because there was a very big life insurance policy on Max. Then it turns out that they brought the boy out of hiding in Brazil because it was all an insurance scam.
I was told by someone that they saw it being reported on CNN, I have not been able to find any reference to it anywhere, but maybe some of you have more time and experience with that.
This got a few people here thinking, but the police tell me there are no big insurance policies on Natalee.

Posted by: scubajap | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 06:32 PM

Scubajap lies and confuses the real issue, searching for the TRUTH in the cases of those that became CRIME VICTIMS on Aruba.

In Aruba Lends A Hand -

Paying it forward: The mother of Max is an Angel that God has given very dificult trials. She lost her husband, then 6 months later her son. Max de Vries broke the heart of Aruba and HE WAS the largest and most extensive and expensive search Aruba had ever done! WE started looking for Max within 45 minutes of his disapearance. The Aruba Search and Rescue Team together with a helicopter searched ALL NIGHT long, risking thier lives at night in the rough sea. The Royal Dutch Marines joined in, their Helecopter, and a Helicopter from Curacao came in to search. He rented a wave runner with a man his mother met at the pool at La Cabana. Aruba did every possible to find Max, but the currents swept him away. The man who sign responsibility for Max on the waverunner swam to shore in a different direction of Max. NEITHER fell off, they decided to swim in even after receiving instructions to NEVER LEAVE YOUR VESSLE - he signed the waver. His waverunner was found within 1/2 hour. You cannot blame Aruba! Aruba will always remember Max!

Posted by: In Aruba | Monday, August 01, 2005 at 07:26 PM

Michigan Mom gets it right and is not confused about what Aruba is REALLY all about.

This young man was lost in Aruba in the spring of 2004. The mother still has no clear answer as to what happened to Max. No death certificate, no police report, and no help from the US or Aruban government. He went out on a jet ski with someone from the hotel that they were at, and never came back. Lost at sea.

Another lost person in Aruba. Sad
Michigan Mom

Posted by: michigan mom | Monday, August 01, 2005 at 06:46 PM

Aruba goes to the furthest reaches of lying to screw Families and VICTIMS. The Aruban Authorities spread the teachings of Joseph Goebbell's in a horrible attempt to hang on to the American Dollars all the while slandering the VICTIMS and their Family Members. Truly shameful.

With 'newspapers' like Amigoe.com, Bondia.com and Aruba Today to do the DIRTY work of those in POWER it is easy to understand how and why the population of Aruba does not hold anyone accountable for the terrible set of circumstances they find themselves in currently. Only the Diario is not afraid to tell the TRUTH.

Please notice in this post that 'In Aruba' states that the Search and Rescue Team got involved. I posted the name of the person that was involved with the Search and Rescue Team in a previous post. His name is Adolph Cruz, phone number - 297.962.1380

Also please take note of the many similarities in both cases as described by 'In Aruba'.

1. Dutch Marines.

2. Helicopter.

3. Helicopter from Curacao. I believe this would be the black helicopter with the imaging device attached to the front used in Natalee's case.

The similarities are the same and so are the results.

Remember the definition of 'insanity' is doing the same things again and again and expecting a different result. Unless, of course, the same result is the INTENTION.

Posted by Zoltan at 8:50 AM

I would like to add - David Stacey Sr had bruises and scratches all over his upper body when he was found by the coast guard. The ALE allowed him to take a shower because he was cold. David Stacey Sr adopted a fully grown man and he took the name David Stacey Jr. D Stacey was 54 when he adopted this man who was at least 29 years of age. Have you ever heard of another case where a full grown man was adopted by a middle age man?

This was a classic case of two pedophiles that traveled to Aruba and killed a little boy who fought back.

Sue me David Stacey Sr. You can find me if I am wrong.

+++

Yvonne DeVries never received a death certificate nor any final report on the ALE findings. Max was murdered 13 months before Natalee.

There are many more facts that have been posted here about this case, but it gets redundant. Just so everyone knows - Jules Sambo was the lead investigator in Max's case.

I would like to say that Yvonne, Beth, Dave, Travis and Chad didn't deserve any of this. None of it. And to me you are all heros for giving so much of yourselves to help someone else.

I love you all.

Rob, don't stay gone so long.  We worry that you have met with some misfortune in Aruba when you are gone too long.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 26, 2010, 09:51:19 PM »

Rob, don't stay gone so long.  We worry that you have met with some misfortune in Aruba when you are gone too long.

too many other places to see - not going back

: - )

Israel, shhhhh, getting closer

+++

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: June 26, 2010, 10:09:43 PM »

Hi ya Miss Marple.

As a matter of fact and yes this is a fact - Gabe Leo was describe as hopping that fence in the earliest days. Possibly Paul Penhaul.

His name didn't just appear out of the blue on the front page.

This list has been revised and Gabe knows it.

This was all before screen shots and most having back-up hard-drives.

Gabe Leo was there that night - I know it AND so does he.

I have been wading through some of my ancient notes. I think Gabe Leo was the kid with Charles Croes that night. I'm not sure whether he was WITH CC, or, remember, CC supposedly paid some kid $$ to show him where Joran lived. (Because remember that Deepak's car was instantly recogizable as Joran's - odd, that!)

So yes, he was out in the Sloot's yard that night with the Alabama posse.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1830 on: June 26, 2010, 10:19:15 PM »

Good Evening ALL.

I see some are asking about Max DeVries. As most long time monks and monkettes know - I have spoken to Yvonne DeVries and to may others that have missing family members on Aruba. I did it to find Natalee.

I have written extensively about Max and many others on the blog I shared with Carpe Noctem. Grande was a sometimes visitor until he and a few others started HFTM.

I have spoken with Yvonne DeVries, Travis Makings (son of missing Gary Makings) and once with Chad Makings. I have spoken with Mr. and Mrs. Bradley (parents of missing Amy Bradley). I have spoken to the remaining family members of Buddy Larsen, but was rebuffed by the Labovoic family when Kyle Kingman found the sunken catamaran. I have spoken to whoever would speak to find Natalee. I keep my allies close.

Not to mention the info Grande and I developed in the Jenn Kesse case (which as time goes by I am more certain that we were correct) - those are just a few. We do it for the missing. Just as you all do it.

Max's case was closed by the FBI - who had no authority to investigate that case - they went as far as they could. It was closed on 12-3-2008. There is no link - it was related to me by Yvonne DeVries in a phone conversation - probably because I was one of the few people that cared.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/04/amigoecom-uses-propaganda-and.html

Sunday, April 1, 2007
AMIGOE.COM USES PROPAGANDA AND VICTIMIZES FAMILIES

While searching for information in the cases of those missing on Aruba, I come across all kinds of information. Some real and some totally FABRICATED.

Recently I came across a piece of info that I had somehow forgotten about. Amigoe.com got itself involved in the purposeful spreading of dis-information.

A 14-year-old boy was "lost at sea" in Aruba a year ago. No body was recovered. Amigoe.com now reports that there was a siting of the boy in Brazil.

http://aruba101.blogspot.com/2005/07/amigoecom-max-de-vries-alive-in-brazil.html

" The hotel employee has again confirmed to the Amigoe today that the police had informed the hotel that Max de Vries is probably alive. The boy is supposedly in Brazil. The American Insurance Company had asked the Aruban police for more information. "

Apparently that link no longer works, but I remembered the story as if it was yesterday. The Story originally ran in the online version of Amigoe.com and was used as a piece of propaganda to reach the intended audience in America.

Several questions immediately leap to mind.

1. Why is Amigoe.com using Hotel Workers as investigative sources? Are they not part of the AHATA? Hardly seems like a reliable source for a missing person.

2. This story ran on or about 7-14-2005. Why did Aruban Authorities feel it was important to distance themselves from the Max DeVries incident? Questions were now being asked about others missing on Aruba and the response from the Aruban Authorities was hardly reassuring. This could spiral out of control fast. They decided to begin to blame the VICTIMS for their own MISFORTUNE, otherwise known as CRIMINAL ACTS.

3. In an effort to make it appear that the story is REAL, the story implies that the Aruban Law Enforcement are actively pursuing information requested by an American Insurance Company. Why? This one is easy to answer. They shift the blame to someone other than themselves.

4. Who initiated this piece of PROGAGANDA? Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. He controls all communications on Aruba. When you control all communications, the BUCK STOPS THERE. He has no choice but to hold the ultimate responsibility even if others acted without his knowledge.

5. What was the story's ultimate purpose? The purpose is easily identified. It is again to make it appear as if Aruba did all it could to get a conclusion to Max's case even though they did nothing and in fact obfuscated the ISSUES.

6. According to the Aruban Authorities, Max was 'lost' in a tragic accident. Why the need to add this malicious act? Only on Aruba could someone come up with this 'extra' bit of pain already heaped on a grieving Family. Truly Heartless.

Apparently this piece got the attention of everyone on the NET, and got people talking about things other than Natalee Holloway.

SCUBAJAP Helps Out -

Re: the Max De Vries story-
This broke just around the time the brothers were released from jail, and had people thinking along different lines.
Max de Vries was not alone when he went out on a jet ski, he was with a family friend David Stacy, 56. Max's father had died 14 months before, and it could have been Mom's boyfriend, but I think that was kind of quick, so I don't know.
David Stacy reported that Max's jet ski stalled, and when he went to help Max, his stalled too.
David then claimed the jet ski's capsized and the two hung on. Max eventually tired, fell away and drifted off. Search and Rescue found David Stacy hanging on to the Jet skis I don't know how many hours later. Max could not be found.
Now supposedly, but this is rumor as far as I have been able to see, I haven't found anything to confirm it on the net anywhere,
David was arrested in the states on suspicion of murder because there was a very big life insurance policy on Max. Then it turns out that they brought the boy out of hiding in Brazil because it was all an insurance scam.
I was told by someone that they saw it being reported on CNN, I have not been able to find any reference to it anywhere, but maybe some of you have more time and experience with that.
This got a few people here thinking, but the police tell me there are no big insurance policies on Natalee.

Posted by: scubajap | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 06:32 PM

Scubajap lies and confuses the real issue, searching for the TRUTH in the cases of those that became CRIME VICTIMS on Aruba.

In Aruba Lends A Hand -

Paying it forward: The mother of Max is an Angel that God has given very dificult trials. She lost her husband, then 6 months later her son. Max de Vries broke the heart of Aruba and HE WAS the largest and most extensive and expensive search Aruba had ever done! WE started looking for Max within 45 minutes of his disapearance. The Aruba Search and Rescue Team together with a helicopter searched ALL NIGHT long, risking thier lives at night in the rough sea. The Royal Dutch Marines joined in, their Helecopter, and a Helicopter from Curacao came in to search. He rented a wave runner with a man his mother met at the pool at La Cabana. Aruba did every possible to find Max, but the currents swept him away. The man who sign responsibility for Max on the waverunner swam to shore in a different direction of Max. NEITHER fell off, they decided to swim in even after receiving instructions to NEVER LEAVE YOUR VESSLE - he signed the waver. His waverunner was found within 1/2 hour. You cannot blame Aruba! Aruba will always remember Max!

Posted by: In Aruba | Monday, August 01, 2005 at 07:26 PM

Michigan Mom gets it right and is not confused about what Aruba is REALLY all about.

This young man was lost in Aruba in the spring of 2004. The mother still has no clear answer as to what happened to Max. No death certificate, no police report, and no help from the US or Aruban government. He went out on a jet ski with someone from the hotel that they were at, and never came back. Lost at sea.

Another lost person in Aruba. Sad
Michigan Mom

Posted by: michigan mom | Monday, August 01, 2005 at 06:46 PM

Aruba goes to the furthest reaches of lying to screw Families and VICTIMS. The Aruban Authorities spread the teachings of Joseph Goebbell's in a horrible attempt to hang on to the American Dollars all the while slandering the VICTIMS and their Family Members. Truly shameful.

With 'newspapers' like Amigoe.com, Bondia.com and Aruba Today to do the DIRTY work of those in POWER it is easy to understand how and why the population of Aruba does not hold anyone accountable for the terrible set of circumstances they find themselves in currently. Only the Diario is not afraid to tell the TRUTH.

Please notice in this post that 'In Aruba' states that the Search and Rescue Team got involved. I posted the name of the person that was involved with the Search and Rescue Team in a previous post. His name is Adolph Cruz, phone number - 297.962.1380

Also please take note of the many similarities in both cases as described by 'In Aruba'.

1. Dutch Marines.

2. Helicopter.

3. Helicopter from Curacao. I believe this would be the black helicopter with the imaging device attached to the front used in Natalee's case.

The similarities are the same and so are the results.

Remember the definition of 'insanity' is doing the same things again and again and expecting a different result. Unless, of course, the same result is the INTENTION.

Posted by Zoltan at 8:50 AM

I would like to add - David Stacey Sr had bruises and scratches all over his upper body when he was found by the coast guard. The ALE allowed him to take a shower because he was cold. David Stacey Sr adopted a fully grown man and he took the name David Stacey Jr. D Stacey was 54 when he adopted this man who was at least 29 years of age. Have you ever heard of another case where a full grown man was adopted by a middle age man?

This was a classic case of two pedophiles that traveled to Aruba and killed a little boy who fought back.

Sue me David Stacey Sr. You can find me if I am wrong.

+++

Yvonne DeVries never received a death certificate nor any final report on the ALE findings. Max was murdered 13 months before Natalee.

There are many more facts that have been posted here about this case, but it gets redundant. Just so everyone knows - Jules Sambo was the lead investigator in Max's case.

I would like to say that Yvonne, Beth, Dave, Travis and Chad didn't deserve any of this. None of it. And to me you are all heros for giving so much of yourselves to help someone else.

I love you all.

Thanks Rob, you've been missed!  (((hugs)))

Jules Sambo...there's that name again....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: June 26, 2010, 10:31:05 PM »

Aruba was always about a war of attrition. They're morally broke, financially broke and there is no coming back any time soon.

They kissed it all goodbye on their ability to confuse people BEFORE THE INTERNET AGE.

Who says only Joran gambles?

such the gamble, and now they're stuck with the dregs of lower society - Anita van der Sloot, Mark Purcell, Julie Renfro, Rueben Trappenburg, Arlene, and the rest of the unwanted bunch.

Good job marketeers. You sure showed the world how to sink an economy and bang the drums.

mark my words - a year from now - the truth will be KNOWN. Not because you care one iota about Natalee or her family only because your island has no choice.

I hope and pray every nite that you sink into the sea and that everything you love burns to the ground before it happens.

it can't happen fast enough for me - so lite the fires, bang the drums and launch yourselves into an boiling abyss never to be seen again.

Lord in heaven make it happen.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: June 26, 2010, 10:31:06 PM »

Janet & Sharon -

OK, my assignment on this finally quiet Saturday is to sort out the "handleers" ... off to do that now!

Eldrith Henriquez
Claudio Stamper
Alberto Groeneveldt

(But when did Gabe Leo come into the picture? Besides to confuse us, I mean?)

msmarples

Beth Holloway reveals in detail ...  in her book Loving Natalee ... the identity of the handlers as well as their involvement from the time she, jug and the group from Alabama arrive on the island right through the first few days.  It is a good read.  Beth does not mention Gabe Leo ... only Eldrith, Claudio and Alberto.  Gabe is not isted in the suspect/witness log revealed in Phil McGraw case document file. However ... viet vet mentions a "Gabriel" in his Front Page Comment.

Could Gabe Leo have entered the picture to assist in the days following Beth and Jug's first night on the Island?

Janet

+++++

viet vet - FP Comment - July 4, 2007

I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio.

All three, Gabriel (his girlfriend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava (she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another.I met Van Der Stratten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing.

It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us.

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pretty on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

HANDLERS

1. Eldrith Henriquez
2. Claudio Stamper
3. Alberto Groeneveldt

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Eldrith Coromoto Lucia Henriquez
Date: 19 June 2005 / 15:45
Writer/Initiator. Giovanni Heyliger/ Josmar Koolman
Description: witness statement by an Airport worker and also accompanied the
Holloways/Twittys to the Van der Sloot home

Name: Claudio Romeo Adonis Stamper
Date: 19 June 2005 / 14:45
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Julaika Rosel
Description: witness statement by a Universal Aviation worker

Name: Alberto Ramon Groeneveldt
Date: 19 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Josmar Koolman & Giovanni Chelavier
Description: witness statement

++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 44

Back at the Holiday Inn (following the Charles Croes meeting) we again ask management about watching the video of their blackjack tables to see what Joran looks like.  This time the hotel manger finds someone to show us the tapes.  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn ...

Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: June 26, 2010, 10:46:38 PM »

Aruba was always about a war of attrition. They're morally broke, financially broke and there is no coming back any time soon.

They kissed it all goodbye on their ability to confuse people BEFORE THE INTERNET AGE.

Who says only Joran gambles?

such the gamble, and now they're stuck with the dregs of lower society - Anita van der Sloot, Mark Purcell, Julie Renfro, Rueben Trappenburg, Arlene, and the rest of the unwanted bunch.

Good job marketeers. You sure showed the world how to sink an economy and bang the drums.

mark my words - a year from now - the truth will be KNOWN. Not because you care one iota about Natalee or her family only because your island has no choice.

I hope and pray every nite that you sink into the sea and that everything you love burns to the ground before it happens.

it can't happen fast enough for me - so lite the fires, bang the drums and launch yourselves into an boiling abyss never to be seen again.

Lord in heaven make it happen.

Good post, Rob. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: June 26, 2010, 10:52:47 PM »

Janet - I've have, and have read, Beth's and Dave's books. I just don't have them backed up in my mind or on my computer!

Onward. Sigh. What's in a name --

Gabe ("AG") Leo - Brought into the festivities by Charles Croes on the evening of 5/30/2005. He was indeed in the Van der Sloot's yard early a.m. 5/31.

“At the airport the parents (Beth et al) were met with Mr. Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldridge of Universal Aviation Aruba N.V.
<...  snip ... >
"Also understood by Claudio is that Mr. Van Der Sloot said that he picked up Joran around 4:00 am close to McDonald’s.”

Excerpts from a letter by Vinda de Souza (one of the Holloway & Twitty attorneys) to Karin Jannsen, June 23 2005).

That letter, and Claudio's "understanding," was what enabled Aruba not only to turn down Paulus' appeal for MORE money for his lawsuit (for being arrested), but withdraw or reject the INITIAL settlement. So he got zip for his trouble.

A brave young man, Claudio, and I hope he's still alive.

I realize that I have been misspelling "Gerold Dompig" lately. (Not "Gerald")

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: June 26, 2010, 11:02:04 PM »

I am not sure, but I believe you are confusing Gabriel Leo and Alberto Groeneveldt.

Gabriel Leo moved to Miami shortly after Natalee disappeared.
He posted some on the front page about how the case was ruining the island that he loved.

Alberto took up with Julia Renfro and Rene Gielen and the two psychics swore that Beth
arrived on the island at about 7:45PM and not at 11:00PM as he had stated previously.
It was Alberto who jumped the fence when he saw Deepak's car at the Sloots.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: June 26, 2010, 11:09:02 PM »

I am not sure, but I believe you are confusing Gabriel Leo and Alberto Groeneveldt.

He posted some on the front page about how the case was ruining the island that he loved.

Alberto took up with Julia Renfro and Rene Gielen and the two psychics swore that Beth
arrived on the island at about 7:45PM and not at 11:00PM as he had stated previously.

Magnolia - you are correct.  I do remember at one time someone had thought or reported, it might have been Nancy Grace, that it was Gabriel Leo and not Alberto Groeneveldt.  In any case, it was Alberto.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1837 on: June 26, 2010, 11:10:22 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/19032-accion-internacional-awe-den-oranan-tempran-di-madruga.html

Papiamentu translation:

accion internacional today in oranan early by madruga

saturday, 26 june 2010 14:42

bao guia by ministerio publico, rst (recherche samenwerkingsteam) owing to bring one investigacion ultimamente by traficacion by drugs y labamento by ganashinan by this before one organizacion criminal internacional cu takinan at colombia, venezuela, republica dominicana, merca y another paisnan. in cuadro by the investigacion here, did take lugar one accion internacional in oranan early by morning today 26 by june 2010. at several country, among they colombia y curacao, sospechosonan owing to wordo deteni, huiszoekingnan did take lugar y cosnan owing to wordo take in beslag. had cooperacion cu justicia y cuerponan policial by the several paisnan. at aruba had asistencia by sgc (sectie georganiseerde criminaliteit) y another unidadnan by cuerpo policial by aruba. sospechosonan principal by the organizacion criminal was using aruba because one escondite safe before so more onopvallend posible prepara y coordina they actividadnan criminal. they was trafica in cargamentonan by drugs by quite trip some hundred kilo. the ganashinan by the actividadnan criminal here is core in miyones by dollar. exitosamente owing to laydown beslag on drugs y coin during the investigacion. rst will follow cu the investigacion y will haci via trabao by recherche financiero investigacion at the coin earn criminalmente. the investigacion here is peace in the maneho by ministerio publico cu aruba do not one escondite safe before gruponan y actividadnan criminal. the maneho here is aporta positivamente at the seguridad y integridad financiero at aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: June 26, 2010, 11:10:36 PM »

Magnolia - you are correct.  I do remember at one time someone had thought or reported, it might have been Nancy Grace, that it was Gabriel Leo and not Alberto Groeneveldt.  In any case, it was Alberto.

Well, if they had reasonable names like Klaas, Magnolia, Tyler, Ms. Marples, we would not get them mixed up. (:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: June 26, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »

Whew!!!!  I was nervous, but that is how I remembered it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.