June 01, 2024, 03:04:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 - 6/27/10  (Read 380053 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2010, 11:19:08 PM »

Did Greta have any coverage this evening?  I forgot to watch her.  She seems to be having very scant coverage for someone who was supposed to "own" this story and was so involved before.

Odd, that.

She's moved on to politics. I don't think she'll be back to cases like this. Too many unsatisfying endings for a TV audience. Takes too long to close a story.

Of course, the same is true of politics but she gets to interview big stars.

She's covering politics because she's being told to cover politics.  Greta, NG, JVM all of them do it for the rating and do what they are told.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2010, 11:19:46 PM »

Miss Stephany Flores

Graphic CBS Crime Scene photos of just how Joran Van der sloot treats a lady.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8087.0

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2010, 11:22:58 PM »

Kermit - you know what bothered me the most about that photo of PVDS with his fly down?  The fact that it was a big photo opportunity with JoeT, one he knew would end up in the paper and he was still oblivious to it.

And excuse me for pointing this out..but you can see one of those things that his son appears to not have 2 of

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:47 PM »

Joy Behar covering the story with Jean Casarez.  I hope she doesn't try for the sympathy card again.

One thing I will give Nancy Grace credit for--she always says that Aruba refused to collect any evidence--not that there wasn't any.  That's a big difference and what she says is accurate.

We don't know what evidence there was in Natalee's disappearance becaue ALE REFUSED to collect it in a timely manner.

Joy
Behar
has the
IQ
of a
drowning rat.

Nope, a nat on a drowning rat

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:55 PM »

I noticed the part in the psychological evaluation where they say he is of "average intelligence." I think he will find this statement humiliating. He would like to be so much more, wouldn't he?

Oh, yes!  And we have been told that he is.  I liked that part of the evaluation a lot.

Average, garden-variety thug!  And while many criminal types are in fact brilliant, Joran is only average.

Yes, that must smart not only to Joran but Anita as well as he is just not at all as she has described all these years.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 22, 2010, 11:26:52 PM »

It must be dead..otherwise it would have encircled him more..pythons do not stretch out like that unless they are dead.

or plastic.

Drugged.  Joran is so proud that the finally figured out how to give a snake a roofie.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: June 22, 2010, 11:29:07 PM »

I noticed the part in the psychological evaluation where they say he is of "average intelligence." I think he will find this statement humiliating. He would like to be so much more, wouldn't he?

Oh, yes!  And we have been told that he is.  I liked that part of the evaluation a lot.

Average, garden-variety thug!  And while many criminal types are in fact brilliant, Joran is only average.

Yes, that must smart not only to Joran but Anita as well as he is just not at all as she has described all these years.

Meant to add that this also explains why he is such a poor poker player.   He is up against people who are much more intelligent than he is and this is why he is such a loser.

He will never be big in this field as those people can count cards, etc.  Things Joran can only dream of doing.

Being average as he is and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 22, 2010, 11:31:59 PM »

If we are looking for a pix of Lorenzo, I know there are some in the M&C thread, from the raid on his pot "plantation." I am sorry I don't remember the date; I would guess about Summer 2006.

I'm thinking that was 2007 but I could be wrong.
Sorry, it doesn't make sense that it is Lorenzo's backside. Why would the driver of his own van be standing back there. Plus I think Lorenzo is taller and skinnier that Joran is.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 22, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »

If we are looking for a pix of Lorenzo, I know there are some in the M&C thread, from the raid on his pot "plantation." I am sorry I don't remember the date; I would guess about Summer 2006.

Sorry, it doesn't make sense that it is Lorenzo's backside. Why would the driver of his own van be standing back there. Plus I think Lorenzo is taller and skinnier that Joran is.

No way is Lorenzo taller than Joran. You think Lorenzo is taller than 6'4" or whatever Joran is?
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2010, 11:40:32 PM »

Meant to add that this also explains why he is such a poor poker player.   He is up against people who are much more intelligent than he is and this is why he is such a loser.

He will never be big in this field as those people can count cards, etc.  Things Joran can only dream of doing.

Being average as he is and all.

Joran wants people to think he's smarter, but he's a dumb POS...an arrogant SOB (literally) and I think he has issues due to the size of his________....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: June 22, 2010, 11:48:11 PM »

Since he was rear-ended, I'd think he is looking at the damage.

But it easily could be anybody and not Joran or Lorenzo either one.  Lorenzo is considerably shorter and has lighter hair than Joran, normal sized head and different legs.

But does it really matter anyway?

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #331 on: June 22, 2010, 11:48:33 PM »

Klaas, when you have a minute...you've got mail.  TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 22, 2010, 11:52:11 PM »

Since he was rear-ended, I'd think he is looking at the damage.

But it easily could be anybody and not Joran or Lorenzo either one.  Lorenzo is considerably shorter and has lighter hair than Joran, normal sized head and different legs.

But does it really matter anyway?

Doesn't matter as far as I can tell ; )
Anna, you are making very good points. I have been reading and haven't commented on a lot of things I agree with in posts of you and others.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: June 22, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »

She talks like MASTER giving his teachings to David Carridine on the tv show Kung Fu.

It would be witty... if she weren`t leaving it on a homicidal maniacs Facebook page.

Anita - if I forgot to tell you today... you`re an idiot.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #334 on: June 22, 2010, 11:59:00 PM »

She talks like MASTER giving his teachings to David Carridine on the tv show Kung Fu.

It would be witty... if she weren`t leaving it on a homicidal maniacs Facebook page.

4/10/2010

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2010, 12:00:02 AM »

Janet - IMO and I believe in Kermit's opinion yes

Klaas

If the person standing to the back is Joran ... I believe the implication is huge.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

Lorenzo van Rijn -- June 2007 arrest for drugs

msmarple

April 5, 2010 - watching Lorenzo's van accident aftermath

Klaasend

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2010, 12:01:13 AM »

Shell, thanks, yes lots of monkeys have had very good thoughts today.

I know Joran could have lost the whole $25K gambling but hadn't he already admitted to JQK he lied yet again?  So he knew the rest of that money wasn't coming?  Would he have just blown so much so fast in light of it being all he had? 

And what happened to his $12K from selling the coffee shop?

Even for Joran with only his average intelligence, that's some kind of bad poker playing.  Or did he already have a lot of gambling debts that ate it all up so quickly?

Still many unanswered questions.  Some I guess we will never know.  I just hope what happened to Natalee is not one of those things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2010, 12:01:41 AM »

Texasmom - She is some teacher. She talks just like Joran TO THE KIDS. No wonder nobody respects her.

-you guys better know this s. when you get back to class.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »

Carpe - I'm pretty sure Facebook has a bunch of "canned sayings" you can use to post messages to people.  I believe that is what this one is and many others are.  Like giving someone a hallmark card or something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »

Janet - we know Lorenzo is a drug dealer.  We know Joran has used drugs, at least marijuana which we know Lorenzo grew.  Could be no more than meeting up with his provider of marijuana.

I do believe it's Joran in that photo looking at the wreck Lorenzo's van just got in.  What that implies could be alot or next to nothing at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.