April 25, 2024, 06:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 - 6/27/10  (Read 375657 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: June 23, 2010, 06:22:59 PM »

I read where Anita said she will pay for Jorans defense and send him a few articles of toiletries and clothing.

She should be paying them for allowing her to get her bs out there.  BS excuses to garner a lesser charge for her hideous son.

I guess it wouldn't occur to her to give the $$$'s to a victims fund.

This does not make sense since she said she is washing her hands of him, there is no emotion left.

yes she said that but with the exception that she would pay for his defense and send misc. articles.  a pretty big exception eh?!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 23, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »

I am so upset at this turn of events. The raising money for a lawyer, the Melody journals. The delay. the defenders, the media financing his defense.
He beat Stephany to a pulp, maybe after she was deceased at his hands and took her stuff, moved her vehicle, maybe it was so that she would be unrecognizable and he could get back to the NL or Aruba before they had even identifed her. 
Does anyone remember his American gf, the one from CA, she has been silent.
Bet she has a story to tell sell.

Hi Kat_Gram.  Did the earth move under your feet earlier today.

Hey ... if Stephany or Natalee was the daughter of NBC's Jeff Zucker or ABC's Jonathan Shier ... would the underwriting of Joran van der Sloot's attorney be tolerated.  Would the almighty dollar be the bottom line?

Janet

+++++

Double check
ABC, NBC pay for talk
June 23, 2010

When it comes to TV interviews these days, the most indispensable tool isn't a video camera -- it's a checkbook.

ABC and NBC are paying six figures this week for high-profile interviews, according to knowledgeable sources -- despite policies that usually forbid it.

An interview with the mother of accused killer Joran van der Sloot that will air today on "Good Morning America" and "Nightline" cost ABC at least $100,000.

ABC won a spirited network bidding war for the interview last week, sources say. ...

The competition for newsmaker interviews is the driving force behind the wink-and-a-nudge practice of paying headline names to go in front of the cameras.

One commentator called the no-pay policy TV's equivalent of the 55-mph speed limit -- a rule no one really pays much attention to.

The Dutch TV company that interviewed Anita van der Sloot twice -- in Dutch and then in English -- late last week assured the networks that the money was not going either to the mother or the 22-year-old accused killer.

But it appears that a portion of the $100,000 fee will go to pay Joran's lawyers in Peru, where he is charged with murdering a young woman, Stephany Flores. He is also the main suspect in the disappearance five years ago of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

"We didn't conduct the interview," said an ABC News spokesman. "We paid a licensing fee to the production company for the US rights. That's it." .....

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/abc_nbc_pay_for_talk_KiyWhyjwtqLonAm9J3n7HJ

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: June 23, 2010, 06:27:32 PM »

Tacopenis and AnitaRughead

LMAO

Well, her hair looks like that old bamboo-like indoor/outdoor carpet that is straw colored.

I love it girl!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: June 23, 2010, 06:27:43 PM »

THERE IS ENOUGH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE TO CONVICT JORAN OF MURDERING STEPHANY.  THEY DO NOT NEED A CONFESSION. 

Did I miss something?  Was Joran's confession thrown out?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 23, 2010, 06:29:09 PM »

hello monkeys!
I am realy thinking that joran also beat natalee brutaly! I have no doubt that if she were found (remains) mainly skull would have alot of trauma. but seriously how can this mother be so stupid so much like cindy.

I agree - hence why they didn't just leave her on a beach. If she died from a drug overdose they could have left her on the beach and no one would have been able to pin it on them. There is a reason they said she fell and hit her head - to cover up injuries to her head.

If she had died from a drug overdose, they would have called EMS or whatever that hinky island has in the way of emergency medical services, and they would have taken her to the ER.  She would have been pronounced dead.  Paulus and the powers that be would have contacted the chaperones at HI who, in turn, would have notified Beth, and Beth and Jug, Dave, et al, would have retrieved her body and would have given her a Christian burial.  Paulus, Anita, Joran and all the officials of Paradise Drug Island would have been apologetic.  Life would have moved on, but that is not what happened.  She was beaten to the point they were unable to call in the officials for autopsy as it would indicate she was not only raped but beaten brutally and perhaps dismembered.  The SLOOT DNA would have been all about.

I agree.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 23, 2010, 06:29:24 PM »

Even worse then that is that Deepak, Satish, Melody, Steve Croes and others could have been standing there watching Natalee beaten to death and ALL of them covered for the one who beat her to death...
Now Melody goes one step further with a false diary..

There is no way to prove that her diary was progressive over time.. Could have been written over one day or week just to get $$$$$ for Joran.

I have always thought the black widow, Melody, ordered the brutal beating and death of Natalee so that her beloved Joran could redeem himself to her.

I thought Flor was the supposed current "girlfriend" at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  

Melody thought it was she.  She had seen him on that Sunday night, which she later changed to saying it was Saturday night for convenience say, to keep her little whooooish self out of Harm's way.

Yes she did change the night..and now reaps greenbacks, because ABC was so stupid to interview her.  Who cares about his puppy loves..wake up Melody there were many..I want to know when he will be convicted of killing Natalee and  the disposal of a corpse..Natalee's body.

Unless he constantly wore a condom in every sexual relationship..then his days as a healthy individual are numbered.  That works fine for me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: June 23, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »

THERE IS ENOUGH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE TO CONVICT JORAN OF MURDERING STEPHANY.  THEY DO NOT NEED A CONFESSION. 

Janet

No Janet but people are getting worried because JORAN's attorney is trying to say that the confession was illegally gotten.  I'm saying it won't matter.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: June 23, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978323327

Joran Van Der Sloot Files Complaint of MISCONDUCT – CRIES WOLF AGAIN?
June 23, 2010 06:13 PM EDT (Updated: June 23, 2010 06:18 PM EDT)
views: 23 | 1 person recommends this | comments: 2

There seems to be no end to the antics of murderer Joran Van Der Sloot. The latest stunt from this Dutchman is he has filed a complaint of misconduct against officials involved in his arrest and murder investigation.

According to CBSnews, Sloot claims that his arrest in Chile came without a proper warrant and he was also not given an official translator causing him confusion.

Sloot stated in a document secured by a Peruvian television news program ‘ 24 Hours’ that:

"…All this ( police foul up) with the intention of pressuring me to accuse me of homicide,”

At this point…whatever comes out of Sloot’s mouth is as good as rat droppings to me. He is a murderer and I can’t trust anything out that mouth.  I just hope that officials see past those complaints and proceed with whatever must be done to keep him locked up.

However, I do understand the need to treat human beings as human beings but I think Sloot has lost that privilege a long time ago!

You ain't neva lied sista!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: June 23, 2010, 06:41:15 PM »

Off Topic:

A Canada earthquake shook Toronto and Ottawa at approximately 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time today, June 23, 2010. The USGS reports the quake had a magnitude of 5.5.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/23/canada-earthquake-toronto_n_622783.html

(Hope everyone is okay).
Thanks Cece.  Felt the shakes for a few seconds, but that is all. 

My French Canadian DIL's family live on the Quebec side of the river across from Ottawa.  My DIL and eldest son are at work so I made the decision to give her parents a dingle.  They had felt the shaking while going for their daily walk but ... did not realize until my call that it was not large construction vehicles working in the area ... "mighty machines" as our mutual beautiful three year old grandson say.

Janet

+++++++

5.5-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Canada
June 23, 2010

strong earthquake measuring 5.5 rocked Ottawa and Montreal in eastern Canada Wednesday, the United States Geological Survey reported.

The epicenter of the quake was 38 miles, north of Ottawa, Canada.
There were reports of the ground shaking in parts of Ontario, including Ottawa and Toronto, according to The Globe and Mail newspaper.

Tremors were also felt as far away as Springfield, Massachusetts and Traverse City, Michigan, The Globe and Mail reported, citing Twitter reports.

Office buildings in Ottawa were evacuated after the quake.

Cracks also appeared both inside the Parliamentary Press Gallery building in Ottawa, and outside, AFP reported. Some people appeared shaken up, but unhurt.

The Globe and Mail's Toronto newsroom felt the tremors just before 1:45 pm local time, and the paper’s online editor said the shaking lasted about 15 seconds.

USGS officially recorded the earthquake at 1:41pm, at a depth of 11.9 miles in the Ontario-Quebeck border region.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/23/magnitude-earthquake-shakes-canada/?test=latestnews

Believe it or not, it was felt all the way here in Pittsburgh, PA.  I, myself, didn't feel a thing but there were tons of reports on the news of it being felt all around here in around the city/downtown area.

Glad to hear you all are ok.

Joe Friday

All my family reside in Western Canada so none of us were affected.  However ... I was thankful DIL's folks were OK.

DIL's mother shared that hubby of almost 40 year had held her hand during their walk and ... she informed him when the mild shaking began that he could still make the earth move for her.  LOL

Janet

_____

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 23, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »

Even worse then that is that Deepak, Satish, Melody, Steve Croes and others could have been standing there watching Natalee beaten to death and ALL of them covered for the one who beat her to death...
Now Melody goes one step further with a false diary..

There is no way to prove that her diary was progressive over time.. Could have been written over one day or week just to get $$$$$ for Joran.

I have always thought the black widow, Melody, ordered the brutal beating and death of Natalee so that her beloved Joran could redeem himself to her.

I thought Flor was the supposed current "girlfriend" at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  

Melody thought it was she.  She had seen him on that Sunday night, which she later changed to saying it was Saturday night for convenience say, to keep her little whooooish self out of Harm's way.

Yes she did change the night..and now reaps greenbacks, because ABC was so stupid to interview her.  Who cares about his puppy loves..wake up Melody there were many..I want to know when he will be convicted of killing Natalee and  the disposal of a corpse..Natalee's body.

Unless he constantly wore a condom in every sexual relationship..then his days as a healthy individual are numbered.  That works fine for me.

It's always about the money isn't it?? ABC, msn, Anita, Melody, Joran....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: June 23, 2010, 06:42:33 PM »

Look for yourself
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8087.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: June 23, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

i meant MSM....this story is a ratings grabber....

I just wish it was over and Natalee was home!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: June 23, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »

Janet

No Janet but people are getting worried because JORAN's attorney is trying to say that the confession was illegally gotten.  I'm saying it won't matter.

Whew!!!  Thanks Klaas.

However ... if the confession is thrown out ... I am very concerned.  If the prosecutor was not aware of legal procedures in regards to the obtaining of the confession and ... Joran's attorney was in the know .... I fear the direction other aspects of the case is headed.

Janet

++++++++

Van der Sloot charged with murder in PeruFrom Mayra Cuevas , CNN
June 17, 2010 9:28 p.m. EDT

Van der Sloot's lawyer, Maximo Alonso Altez Navarro, has said he plans to ask the judge in the case to strike down van der Sloot's confession because he was not properly represented when he was interrogated.

Canlla defended his department's interrogation and said van der Sloot's confession was acquired legally.

"The statement was done within all the requirements stipulated by Peruvian law," he said.

Canlla said investigators were still waiting for judicial permission in order to investigate the contents of van der Sloot's computer.

But authorities have gathered significant evidence, he said.

Bloodstains found on van der Sloot's clothes match Flores' blood type, he said.

"We found bloodstains on the victim's clothes, and we found bloodstains on his clothes, which, according to biological testing, they correspond to the victim," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T3

Peru police give Joran van der Sloot case to prosecutors
Updated 6/10/2010 6:00 PM

The case against the young Dutchman, who also remains the lone suspect in the Natalee Holloway missing-teenager case, goes to prosecutors Thursday so they can file formal charges, said the official, Gen. Cesar Guardia.

"We've practically closed the case," he told the Associated Press. "He's confessed with a wealth of details that have been corroborated through criminal investigative rigor."

Guardia denied any suggestion that Van der Sloot's confession was forced. He said a translator assigned by the Dutch Embassy was present, as was a state-appointed defense attorney.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010-06-10-vandersloot-peru-case_N.htm

Van der Sloot charged with murder in PeruFrom Mayra Cuevas , CNN
June 17, 2010 9:28 p.m. EDT

Police said the evidence against van der Sloot includes his confession, forensic data, surveillance videos and fingerprints from the crime scene and Flores' Jeep.

Altez, van der Sloot's lawyer, claims he has found indications that the handling of the evidence was tainted, especially the way the body was handled during the crime scene investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T3

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: June 23, 2010, 06:59:33 PM »

Well, even with all of the evidence and the video tapes and the confession I will be
nervous until I hear the judge in Peru say Joran is sentenced to 35 years.

Them Sloots are slick.  We have believed he was guilty for five years.  We have heard
confessions on tape and seen him re-enact the seizure and he still ran on free feet
until he was captured in Chilie

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 23, 2010, 07:02:32 PM »

Is jerk face saying it was illegal to move him from Chile to Peru, how so, I
thought it was Interpol that arrested him in Chile. Also the nite that Joron
and Stephanie went to the hotel there was a complaint phoned into the
front desk about loud noise I heard that the first day this story came out. By
the time they checked it out the noise had stopped. That was probably when
he killed her. I think it was HLN that said that.
All this BS must really be upsetting Stephanie's parents, thinking he might
walk.  ABC & NBC are really starting to piss me off, they keep paying all these
people for lying. Just like the $200,000 they gave Casey.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #635 on: June 23, 2010, 07:02:57 PM »

The physical evidence won't matter if it is proven there was misconduct (which I doubt can be proven).......but if it is....then he could walk, no?

Remember the most recent claim??

According to newspaper El Comercio, the Dutch national claims his arrest in Chile for the murder of Stephany Flores was executed without a proper warrant. He also states in the complaint that he was not given an official translator, which caused confusion.
snipped....
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008579-504083.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: June 23, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »

"Anita is living a nightmare and wishes this was a bad movie"........... well guess what, that's what Beth and Dave have been thinking for over 5 years!

I'd like to know who sent the email that Stephany saw that set her off..... just out of curiosity.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 23, 2010, 07:05:36 PM »

The physical evidence won't matter if it is proven there was misconduct (which I doubt can be proven).......but if it is....then he could walk, no?

Remember the most recent claim??

According to newspaper El Comercio, the Dutch national claims his arrest in Chile for the murder of Stephany Flores was executed without a proper warrant. He also states in the complaint that he was not given an official translator, which caused confusion.
snipped....
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008579-504083.html

Interpol picked him up.  This is pure BS IMO and if he is let loose he will be killed.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 23, 2010, 07:05:57 PM »

Where is major monkey SunnyinTX

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 23, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »

Interesting he is saying he was illegally arrested in Chile - as I remember it he was NOT arrested.  Remember, no handcuffs?  That was done intentionally for this exact reason.  He was deported.  I guarantee you the whole process was put onto film.  We even watched him listen to cops talking to him in Spanish so he can't say he didn't understand Spanish.  The kid is a punk.  He is just playing games at the advice of his attorney -  Let them play.  He is going to fry either way.

Anita - you POS.  You won't talk to the US media but you will take the green back dollars.  ABC needs to stop paying these pimps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.