May 30, 2024, 02:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 - 6/27/10  (Read 379849 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »

I am posting this in all seriousness. 

I have not seen any accounting of his money that he extorted, nor all this other money he probably stole while in Peru.  I really want to know how in a matter of days he went through $25'000 US dollars, plus whatever else he stole, begged an barrowed.

The whole financial forensics have not been disclosed..and that will also hang him.  Not to mention all the physical evidence in the room, the car, his clothes.  For goodness sake...there is no lying his way out of this. 

Yes and the computer!!!!

Totally agree..the computer will seal the deal.  It will show emails to his mother, his lawyer, friends, etc.

Asking for money and asking for advice..Mom and the lawyer..and asking for extradition.  So sorry Joran, you should have shceked on Peru's extradition laws before robbing and murdering a high profile citizen, named Stephany.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: June 22, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

Why is no one in Aruba interviewing the lead investigator in the Natalee Holloway case for his comments?

I mean isn't that a very logical angle for the press to cover?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: June 22, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »

This woman reporting I think from Aruba on JVM says Paulus had an illigit son who was a drug dealer on Aruba, did we know THAT???????????????????????

TRUTH OR RUMOR?

LORENZO

According to Natalee's father:

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 183:
  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

According to Natalee's Uncle:

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7
« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »

What makes us think Anita would know if Paulus had an affair with Lorenzo's mother, that resulted in a child. That is not something Paulus would tell her. They are both Dutch Nationals. I haven't a clue if he is or isn't, but there is a rumor on the island, and I don't think Anita's declaration is worth 2 cents. The affair could have happened before the VDS moved to Aruba, and in fact that could be why they moved to Aruba. For that matter, that could be a reason why the Dad committed suicide. However, it is simply a rumor, but a popular rumor on the island, one that we didn't invent, but as a result of it being a rumor on th eisland, we can't dismiss it. It is a strange rumor to have started if they are only very casually known to each other.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2582.msg344800;topicseen#msg344800

According to Jossy Mansur:

Dana Pretzer Show - June 18, 2006

Jossy Mansur:  I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

According to an Aruban Cool FM and a Dutch Journalist:

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343877;topicseen#msg343877

According to Stephanie Good ... sister of Larry Garrison ... co-author of Dave Holloways book "Aruba: The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise":

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitichell - Jun 22, 2010

STEPHANIE GOOD: You know, I don`t really -- they`re both younger than Joran. He does have one older brother that is supposed to be an illegitimate son of Paul`s, and he is an alleged drug dealer on the island who has a nickname of ecstasy. I don`t really know much about the younger brothers because they are younger than him, and at the time that this case all came up, Joran was only 17. And I believe the brothers were much younger. So, I really haven`t followed. But, you know, one of the things that we have to remember is when this case came down with Natalee going missing, from the night that Beth got to the island, Joran`s attitude was extremely arrogant towards her. .....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/22/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #303 on: June 22, 2010, 10:39:48 PM »

BS WARNING....

Not sure how good the translation is, maybe one of our Dutch Monkeys will clarify for us if the translation is not correct.  TIA

She started making the usual comments on social pages right away, I wondered how long before we'd see something from her in the press.  She can always count on the Amigoe! (rolling eyes)  

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74254.php

Original text:

‘Joran trekt bekentenis in’
22 Jun, 2010, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel  
 Print dit artikel  
DE VERMELDING dat Joran voor de zoveelste keer een bekentenis intrekt vraagt om nuancering. Hij heeft in 2005 uiteindelijk officieel verklaard niets met de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway te maken te hebben. Andere ‘bekentenissen’ zijn van geen waarde omdat ze geen officieel karakter hebben maar gedaan zijn tegenover onder anderen Patrick van der Eem binnen een opgezet plan van een Nederlandse misdaadjournalist en vervolgens aan een bekende journaliste van de Amerikaanse media (FOX), die hem veel geld bood om een verhaal te doen. Ik oordeel niet of dat wel of niet handige acties waren van Joran maar dit zijn dus kijkcijfertrekkers waar niet alleen Joran maar ook de betreffende media beter van zijn geworden. Hij is daar op teruggekomen om hem moverende redenen. Het intrekken van dit soort verklaringen in de media geldt dus niet als intrekken van een bekentenis.
De verklaring die hij in Peru heeft afgelegd is niet volgens procedurele normen verlopen, op zijn zachtst gezegd, reden waarom hij deze heeft willen intrekken. Zijn advocaat in Peru is zich hier zeer goed van bewust en zal alles in het werk stellen deze verklaring als onrechtmatig verkregen te doen gelden.
Verder heeft Anita van der Sloot niet de publiciteit gezocht, zij is benaderd door John van den Heuvel, hetgeen hij gisteravond in RTL Boulevard heeft bevestigd.
Joran is waarschijnlijk naar Peru gelokt, hetgeen een link met de Natalee Holloway zaak lijkt te bevestigen.

RENÉE GIELEN
Curaçao

Google translation:   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 22, 2010, 10:40:49 PM »

Yes, Janet, after five years, it's STILL a rumor.

And he is not even mentioned in Beth's book which came after Dave's and more was known.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »

I am posting this in all seriousness. 

I have not seen any accounting of his money that he extorted, nor all this other money he probably stole while in Peru.  I really want to know how in a matter of days he went through $25'000 US dollars, plus whatever else he stole, begged an barrowed.

The whole financial forensics have not been disclosed..and that will also hang him.  Not to mention all the physical evidence in the room, the car, his clothes.  For goodness sake...there is no lying his way out of this. 

Yes and the computer!!!!

RIBBIT!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: June 22, 2010, 10:41:30 PM »

eyes, one set older but the same look

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #307 on: June 22, 2010, 10:47:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74226.php

Google translation:

Dutch worried about Aruba

June 21, 2010, 14:24 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

THE HAGUE - Members of the Senate and the Dutch government are concerned about the financial situation of Aruba, but also about the connection of the island on the political restructuring of the Antilles.

This is contained in the written reply of Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations) and Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA both) to questions about a dozen federal laws.

In particular, the Senate fractions of the PvdA and the VVD are concerned. The Labour Party asked the Dutch government is in talks with Aruba on this issue and the VVD wanted to know whether the Netherlands will help resolve. The ministers say that Netherlands is to advise and assist and advice the Aruban government has agreed that regular reports on the financial situation, but that in recent years has done enough. "The Government shares your concerns and will ask Aruba this year an updated financial report to the State Ministers to forward. There will also be in the coming years to ensure that this agreement is fulfilled. Based on these reports will be consulted in Aruba, "said Bijleveld and Hirsch Ballin.

Members of the Senate of the PvdA, CDA, Christian Union and SGP and the Independent Senate Group (OSF) wanted to know if Aruba has a decision on the application of National Laws on the island. At present, only the Kingdom Act on the Common Court of Justice. "With the new Aruban government has agreed that the importance of good cooperation within the Kingdom is desirable Aruba as many connections at the consensus National Laws which occur in the context of the political process of the Netherlands Antilles. Aruba was agreed that the desirability of joining the various consensus-government legislation will investigate. "But Aruba has investigated the desirability of affiliation still ongoing, she said.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 22, 2010, 10:52:08 PM »

Lorenzo van Rijn -- June 2007 arrest for drugs ("marajuana plantation") and maybe some guns. Click here for more infomration:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.460

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: June 22, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »

Does anyone know if CNN will post all the documents they have now, preferably their translations into English?

It would be good to actually read them for ourselves than have someone just telling us what they say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #310 on: June 22, 2010, 10:52:38 PM »

eyes, one set older but the same look

Makes me sick to even look at him. Nice big goose egg over the right eye in the 2010 pic. Possibly from knocking his head into a wall like a angry 5 year old.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: June 22, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »

Why is no one in Aruba interviewing the lead investigator in the Natalee Holloway case for his comments?

Recently posted that I would LOVE to see interviews with Jan VDS, Gerald Dompig, and Jorge Pesqueria (sp?). The latter is in Palm Beach County Florida now.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: June 22, 2010, 10:56:36 PM »

Did Greta have any coverage this evening?  I forgot to watch her.  She seems to be having very scant coverage for someone who was supposed to "own" this story and was so involved before.

Odd, that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 22, 2010, 10:56:52 PM »

Joran confession to Jaap that Natalee fell off a balcony

Wow the nonverbals are amazing.  First off can you say SMUG?  The eyes say "I am invinceable and you are a POS"  And watch his nose... it twitches... like he is smelling a fart.  LOL  I am just glad he is now sitting in a stinky cold jail cell talking to his best friend "Ben"  (the rat!) 

You are quite right about his entitled behavior.

I was waiting for the Ben comment.  LOL

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2010, 10:59:30 PM »

They have hired some of these guys to keep watch over him

oh too funny, ty

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2010, 11:03:21 PM »

It must be dead..otherwise it would have encircled him more..pythons do not stretch out like that unless they are dead.

or plastic.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »

Did Greta have any coverage this evening?  I forgot to watch her.  She seems to be having very scant coverage for someone who was supposed to "own" this story and was so involved before.

Odd, that.

I think she has given up on Joran... and if she hasn`t she needs to.

She doesn`t like the small developments. I agree with that. I don`t give

a ____ about what Joran eats. They could feed him fiberglass for all I care.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2010, 11:05:23 PM »

Recently posted that I would LOVE to see interviews with Jan VDS, Gerald Dompig, and Jorge Pesqueria (sp?). The latter is in Palm Beach County Florida now.

Beth Holloway:

It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'.

Loving Natalee - Page 194

_____

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2010, 11:13:39 PM »

Odd, that.

She's moved on to politics. I don't think she'll be back to cases like this. Too many unsatisfying endings for a TV audience. Takes too long to close a story.

Of course, the same is true of politics but she gets to interview big stars.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2010, 11:18:27 PM »

I noticed the part in the psychological evaluation where they say he is of "average intelligence." I think he will find this statement humiliating. He would like to be so much more, wouldn't he?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.