April 19, 2024, 05:08:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263541 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2010, 04:33:47 AM »

One more I got late last night  an angelic monkey

Adorable!! I love all that hair!  My babies and grand-babies are always bald.  My next is due in February.  Another little boy for my daughter. 

Congrats, AZ!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2010, 08:46:30 AM »

Adorable!! I love all that hair!  My babies and grand-babies are always bald.  My next is due in February.  Another little boy for my daughter. 

Congrats, AZ!!

congrats AZ on the new baby coming!

I just want to squeeze Klaas's grand daughters cheeks! she is so adorable!!! She looks like one of those babies that Anne Geddes has pictures of...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2010, 07:10:27 PM »

NOTICE:  THE SITE WILL BE DOWN TONIGHT FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. DOWNTIME WILL BE...

6PM - 7PM PST
8PM - 9PM CENTRAL
9PM - 10PM ET
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »

how precious.....she is so adorable!!  Has Petey met her yet??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2010, 03:07:16 PM »

Klaas, she has lost that infant look and now looks like a beautiful baby.  When is your next hug?

Probably not until Christmas

Hmmmmm............     You know Klaas, if you pulled Santa's Hat down really low, and pulled up Santa's Beard really high, she might be spared the trauma of knowing her Nana is a monkey for a while longer.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2010, 06:34:35 PM »

Am going to be offline for awhile.  Tomorrow am moving to a small town nearby.  This living with my two younger sons is driving me a bit nuts.  Well, actually... it's living with my youngest sons fiance, SHE is driving me a bit nuts.  Feel kinda bad leaving my youngest son "in her clutches".   Feels like I'm leaving him in the lion's den.  lol.  But even living here, couldn't do/say anything, cuz was trying to let him be the young adult he actually is.  As mid son tells me, I gotta let him make his own choices in life, yada yada.  Which is true.  But I don't gotta live in the midst of it, watching her drag him down, (which is of course, IMO).  Neither do I need to watch him make stupid choices for his life.  The worst of it is that she has bit by bit become disrespectful to me, and I'm not putting up with her chit anymore.  Anyways............. will be offline til I get all moved and settled with internet hooked back up.  THE last move of my life!  <yeah right>.  Will miss you all!  Hope to be back right soon!  Solve all the cases before I get back, mmmmkay?  lol  Here's to freedom and independence again... Yay!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

For those of you having trouble with your time on the forum, this was posted by Wreck in Natalee's thread, and it works great.  Thanks Wreck!

We have to go to our forum "profile" and then click on "layout and preferences" and select "auto detect" in "time" category.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »

how precious.....she is so adorable!!  Has Petey met her yet??

Isn't Petey her Goddog?

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »

Am going to be offline for awhile.  Tomorrow am moving to a small town nearby.  This living with my two younger sons is driving me a bit nuts.  Well, actually... it's living with my youngest sons fiance, SHE is driving me a bit nuts.  Feel kinda bad leaving my youngest son "in her clutches".   Feels like I'm leaving him in the lion's den.  lol.  But even living here, couldn't do/say anything, cuz was trying to let him be the young adult he actually is.  As mid son tells me, I gotta let him make his own choices in life, yada yada.  Which is true.  But I don't gotta live in the midst of it, watching her drag him down, (which is of course, IMO).  Neither do I need to watch him make stupid choices for his life.  The worst of it is that she has bit by bit become disrespectful to me, and I'm not putting up with her chit anymore.  Anyways............. will be offline til I get all moved and settled with internet hooked back up.  THE last move of my life!  <yeah right>.  Will miss you all!  Hope to be back right soon!  Solve all the cases before I get back, mmmmkay?  lol  Here's to freedom and independence again... Yay!   

Wyks, if you feel as you do, probably the best thing to do is exactly what you're doing.  Life's too short.  See you when you get moved in and hooked back up to the net.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

Klaas, she has lost that infant look and now looks like a beautiful baby.  When is your next hug?

Hmmmmm............     You know Klaas, if you pulled Santa's Hat down really low, and pulled up Santa's Beard really high, she might be spared the trauma of knowing her Nana is a monkey for a while longer.

I don't think having a Nana as a Monkey and a Bear as an Aunt is unusual.  You know wherever you find bears, you find bees, too.  Besides, she is an honorary Grandmonkey, and as far as I know, that is about the highest status you can hope to achieve, at least in terms of being loved and spoiled.

Monkeys and puppies and bears, oh yes!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2010, 07:41:48 PM »

I don't think having a Nana as a Monkey and a Bear as an Aunt is unusual.  You know wherever you find bears, you find bees, too.  Besides, she is an honorary Grandmonkey, and as far as I know, that is about the highest status you can hope to achieve, at least in terms of being loved and spoiled.

Hi ya' Bearly 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2010, 07:47:06 PM »

Wyks, if you feel as you do, probably the best thing to do is exactly what you're doing.  Life's too short.  See you when you get moved in and hooked back up to the net.   

Thanks, Bee, for those words of wisdom.  That is why we bears love our bees, and those misinformed think it is because of the honey they make.  That's not true, bees are sweet all on their own.

Wyks, great move, sorry about your son, but, as my son tells me, I would not take back the mistakes I made because then I would never have learned anything.  Your son will learn, just the way we did, he has a good foundation to work with.  Disrespect is a bad sign.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »

Hi ya' Bearly 

Hey McBee!

(One must be very careful when kissing a bee, not to get stung and not to swallow the bee by mistake.)

Shocked smooch

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2010, 10:53:58 PM »

Wyks...hurry back! good luck with your move..you will probably be happier once you are away from all that chaos...xxxx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »

I'm preparing for Christmas.  an angelic monkey  Ordered this stocking engraved with her name.  Got it yesterday and it's really nice, high quality.  If you want a personalized stocking I recommend these over Lands End and Lands End is pretty nice.

http://www.merrystockings.com/babys-first-christmas-stocking-girl.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2010, 04:30:33 PM »

Wykes - hurry back!  I know you're doing the right thing.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2010, 05:55:15 PM »

Klaas your granddaughter is beautiful I bet you are counting the days until you can hold her again. The Christmas stocking is adorable. I remember buying all those special little things for all my grand childrend, looking for that special first Christmas ornament. How fun it was.  an angelic monkey

Wkys hurry back and good luck with your move.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2010, 07:52:10 PM »

Klaas your granddaughter is beautiful I bet you are counting the days until you can hold her again. The Christmas stocking is adorable. I remember buying all those special little things for all my grand childrend, looking for that special first Christmas ornament. How fun it was.  an angelic monkey

Wkys hurry back and good luck with your move.

me too!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2010, 07:52:48 PM »

Klaas..love the stocking for the baby!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »

Klaas..love the stocking for the baby!

ITA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.