March 28, 2024, 07:26:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 262656 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2010, 02:41:54 AM »

Hey CBB  Love the cake and the flavors that were picked. So how are you doing beside over dosing on cake I had to run to the computer today to make sure the shooting wasn't close to you. 

Isn't Klaas's grand baby sweet. You're going to be over the moon when you have yours. There is nothing in the world like it.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2010, 02:44:39 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly  Did you see JSM's answer to you today. I think it would be so cool if you went. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:19 AM »

Sounds like fun, CBB!

Something must be wrong with my computer, the Bubba head was missing from the picture!

That is one beautiful cake!  Don't forget to take a picture of the 'precious' cake when the time comes!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2010, 02:50:18 AM »

Hi guys!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2010, 02:51:07 AM »

I stepped away long enough to slip my jammies on! How's GE and Miss Bear??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2010, 02:52:49 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly  Did you see JSM's answer to you today. I think it would be so cool if you went. 

OK, Fill me in........... where's Bearly going?? I know she's going to Disney ......... is she now a world rover?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56:19 AM »

Hey CBB  Love the cake and the flavors that were picked. So how are you doing beside over dosing on cake I had to run to the computer today to make sure the shooting wasn't close to you. 

Isn't Klaas's grand baby sweet. You're going to be over the moon when you have yours. There is nothing in the world like it.  an angelic monkey

I keep thinking I could buy a baby for a lot less than this wedding is costing........   

Yeah, I heard about the shooting but have no idea where it is. Tennessee is a long state in a sideways sort of way, and I'm all the way in the North Eastern corner. I can get to New York quicker than I can Memphis......... seriously! The shooting was in Western Tennessee, I think.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56:44 AM »

Oh, thank God, JSM resurfaced, I was about to send out an APB.  I wasn't sure if they eloped or he held her hostage.  I will go over and check.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2010, 02:58:20 AM »

Hi guys!!   

Hi Mother of the Groom and Future MIL of Precious!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2010, 03:00:46 AM »

Why are your jammies so slippery?  Are they satin?

I am fine.  How about you?  Be careful not to slip in the satin jammies, maybe you should use your handcuffs to make sure you don't fall out of bed.

Monkey Devil!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 03:02:36 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2010, 03:03:38 AM »

Hi CBB 

Bearly is going to Disney World? How cool they should be having their Christmas Parade which I hear is wonderful. Did you know they can no longer have Tinker Bell Fly in the park. Because OSHO says it isn't safe. That just isn't right. There as always been Tinker Bell Flying at the parks.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2010, 03:03:59 AM »

OK, Fill me in........... where's Bearly going?? I know she's going to Disney ......... is she now a world rover?

A world rover!     I have never even been on a plane.

Let me check the Ban Clan and see where I am going now.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2010, 03:05:27 AM »

Why are your jammies so slippery?  Are they satin?

I am fine.  How about you?  Be careful not to slip in the satin jammies, maybe you should used your handcuffs to make sure you don't fall out of bed.

Monkey Devil!

Nooooooo................ actually I'm the flannel queen tonight!    I don't have a good Bubba Head picture, but the caterer said to bring her one and she'll do it. Here's  "Bubba" along with his property laws.......   Rolling Eyes
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2010, 03:05:52 AM »

I keep thinking I could buy a baby for a lot less than this wedding is costing........   

Yeah, I heard about the shooting but have no idea where it is. Tennessee is a long state in a sideways sort of way, and I'm all the way in the North Eastern corner. I can get to New York quicker than I can Memphis......... seriously! The shooting was in Western Tennessee, I think.

Ya it was in Henning I think which is north of Memphis.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2010, 03:07:22 AM »

Hi CBB 

Bearly is going to Disney World? How cool they should be having their Christmas Parade which I hear is wonderful. Did you know they can no longer have Tinker Bell Fly in the park. Because OSHO says it isn't safe. That just isn't right. There as always been Tinker Bell Flying at the parks.

Well who the heck sprinkles the fairy dust on Cinderella's castle??

A crop duster?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2010, 03:08:49 AM »

A world rover!     I have never even been on a plane.

Let me check the Ban Clan and see where I am going now.

You're flying to Disney, right? If it's the first flight, I recommend all those little bottles..............
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2010, 03:11:28 AM »

Oh I want to see a picture of the Bubba cake when it's done. It's amazing how they can do stuff like that. Was watching the guy from NJ that creates out of this world cakes.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2010, 03:13:20 AM »

Oh I want to see a picture of the Bubba cake when it's done. It's amazing how they can do stuff like that. Was watching the guy from NJ that creates out of this world cakes.

Ace Of Cakes! Yep........ I've seen it too and we told the caterer we were expecting something of that quality!   

It was the sugar come...........   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2010, 03:14:55 AM »

Hi CBB 

Well who the heck sprinkles the fairy dust on Cinderella's castle??

A crop duster?   

I don't know I was so upset that they didn't do it any more I forgot to ask my niece what they do instead.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2010, 03:17:15 AM »

Those property laws are absolutely Bubba's personality. Since he's going to be AT the wedding during the ceremony and exit down the aisle with the bride and groom, it should be the final touch this whole thing needs, don'cha think?? 

I was going to stick him with my son's Dad, but I don't think he'll be there now. I have no Plan B.........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.