April 24, 2024, 02:19:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263647 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:19 AM »

hey Cubbee, that's what I was coming on to do! I had to congratulate Klaas on becoming a Grandma(I'm Nana!) It's the best thing in the whole world!!! I wanted to say hello to everyone & I have more cakes to post. I read & catch up every single day but I haven't posted much lately. I miss & love you all! 

Roll Tide!!!
Go Saints! Who Dat!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »

Good one CBB!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »

Hey CBB and Bearly! CBB... I could use some new fall attire when you get a chance...pretty please? TYIA

Sure, Cubbee! Coming Right Up!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »

hey Cubbee, that's what I was coming on to do! I had to congratulate Klaas on becoming a Grandma(I'm Nana!) It's the best thing in the whole world!!! I wanted to say hello to everyone & I have more cakes to post. I read & catch up every single day but I haven't posted much lately. I miss & love you all! 

Roll Tide!!!
Go Saints! Who Dat!!!

Hiya Monken!! You look all spiffy and ready for Halloween!! Looks like I'm going to have to make deliveries to the Veteran Monkeys in Natalee's thread. They're so spoiled.......  Can't wait to see the cakes!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2010, 02:07:55 PM »

Hey CBB and Bearly! CBB... I could use some new fall attire when you get a chance...pretty please? TYIA

Sure, Cubbee! Coming Right Up!   

Here you go Miss Cub! You're ready to trick or treat! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Cubbee.gif
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 09:12:30 PM »

Roll Tide!!!
Go Saints! Who Dat!!!

I have been thinking about you.  Can't wait to see the cakes!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2010, 09:26:55 PM »

Ya'll better have someone check your cracks before you get in the car.   

http://www.wesh.com/r/25243243/detail.html

Man Says Weed In Buttocks Is His, Cocaine's Not
POSTED: 3:20 pm EDT October 1, 2010

BRADENTON, Fla. -- When sheriff's deputies allegedly discovered a bags of marijuana and cocaine between a man's buttocks, they say he gave a quick explanation.

Manatee County deputies say Raymond Stanley Roberts told them "The white stuff is not mine, but the weed is."

Deputies stopped the 25-year-old Wednesday in Bradenton for speeding. Officers say they smelled marijuana and searched him. That's when they allegedly found a bag of marijuana between Roberts' buttocks.

Officers then discovered another bag in there; the report says it contained 27 pieces of rock cocaine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Butt, Officer........

Rolling Eyes jocolor

I believe in miracles!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 10:42:33 PM »

BRADENTON, Fla. -- When sheriff's deputies allegedly discovered a bags of marijuana and cocaine between a man's buttocks, they say he gave a quick explanation.

Manatee County deputies say Raymond Stanley Roberts told them "The white stuff is not mine, but the weed is."

Deputies stopped the 25-year-old Wednesday in Bradenton for speeding. Officers say they smelled marijuana and searched him. That's when they allegedly found a bag of marijuana between Roberts' buttocks.

Officers then discovered another bag in there; the report says it contained 27 pieces of rock cocaine.

Butt, Officer........

Rolling Eyes jocolor

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! You're "cracking"  me up!      Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2010, 02:34:56 AM »

I.... I..... I'm just not cut out to be a police officer. 

I don't like even seeing the top of someone's butt crack when they bend over..........

I can't imagine wanting to dig.......     (where's that monkey with a shovel when you need it?)

I mean, I would require a gas mask, ten guage gloves, blinders, and a BIG bottle of Jack Daniels!   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2010, 06:52:03 AM »

I.... I..... I'm just not cut out to be a police officer. 

I don't like even seeing the top of someone's butt crack when they bend over..........

I can't imagine wanting to dig.......     (where's that monkey with a shovel when you need it?)

I mean, I would require a gas mask, ten guage gloves, blinders, and a BIG bottle of Jack Daniels!   

CBB, that is funny....    

"the top of someone's butt crack when they bend over"...I always called that plumbers butt. There is a guy who comes into the restaurant where I work that always has that goin' on...why do those people have to be he ones to sit where you cannot avoid seeing it?       eeeewwww!     

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »

Pretty in Pink for sure!!  thanks Klaas....she's a keeper!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 10:14:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, long time no see!  I had to "drop out" a few years back when I took on a demanding job, but I think of y'all often.  In fact I just happen to be drinking coffee out of my monkey boat mug this morning.  All the best to you all!

There is a story in the news that is sending up red flags in my brain and naturally I thought of the Monkey Sleuth team.  It's the David Michael Hartley and his wife Tiffany allegedly attacked by Mexican pirates on Falcon lake in Texas.  Is anyone else following the case?  Tiffany was on morning programs today.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 01:53:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, long time no see!  I had to "drop out" a few years back when I took on a demanding job, but I think of y'all often.  In fact I just happen to be drinking coffee out of my monkey boat mug this morning.  All the best to you all!

There is a story in the news that is sending up red flags in my brain and naturally I thought of the Monkey Sleuth team.  It's the David Michael Hartley and his wife Tiffany allegedly attacked by Mexican pirates on Falcon lake in Texas.  Is anyone else following the case?  Tiffany was on morning programs today.

Hi Suse! It has been a long time!! Welcome Back! I've been watching it. Right now, I tend to believe the wife.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 03:08:48 AM »

Hey Suse!  Always good to see another bear in the forum.  I will check this out, thanks.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 03:19:30 AM »

Butt, Officer........

Rolling Eyes jocolor

Dear Mom,

Please send me money for bail.  They found crack in my crack.  I know you told me not to bother you again for bail money, but this time it is clearly your fault, after all, I inherited my big butt from you!

Love,
Sonny

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 06:53:25 AM »

Butt, Officer........

Rolling Eyes jocolor

Dear Mom,

Please send me money for bail.  They found crack in my crack.  I know you told me not to bother you again for bail money, but this time it is clearly your fault, after all, I inherited my big butt from you!

Love,
Sonny

Monkey Devil!

Dear Sonny,

Since your body is a temple, and it is your primary place of residence, it is your responsibility to keep the foundation intact.  Don't expect me to made a new donation to your building repair fund as that would be pouring good money down the hole.

As for the big butt, maybe so. It is your father's side of the family who holds the long line of plumbing. Possibly someone on that side may be willing to help you with your pipes. Some of them even have connections to renowned gardeners who could do some weeding.

In closing I will offer you some advice...You are not a squirrel! If you must hide your stash, your cheeks are not the place to do it!

Lovingly,
Mom

Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 08:44:09 AM »

Hi Suse! It has been a long time!! Welcome Back! I've been watching it. Right now, I tend to believe the wife.

Ok, here's what bothers me about Tiffany's story. 
Jet ski(s) can outrun boats.  There were allegedly 3 boats chasing and shooting at them.  One lucky shot hits her husband in the head.  She turns and goes back and jumps in to help him but can't get him on her ski because he's dead weight.  (She should have his blood on her from the injury)  Meanwhile one boat comes up, close enough she can hear them, circling.  She screams "don't shoot"  and they leave to rejoin other 2 boats.  She gets back on her ski and flees.  She has to go past the boats to get back to the US side of the lake.  One boat pursues her well into US water.
What was the motive of the pirates?  They could have taken both jet ski(s) but didn't?
The couple were on a sightseeing trip to the ruins.  Did they take photos?
Who owns the jet skis?
The couple has been living off and on in the area, different locations for awhile (last year and 1/2?)  Why?  What is their occupation?  They are from Colorado.
Did Tiffany have blood on her clothing from trying to help her husband?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2010, 02:09:53 PM »

Green Eyes made it to Hope Springs Drive........    
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »

Ok, here's what bothers me about Tiffany's story. 
Jet ski(s) can outrun boats.  There were allegedly 3 boats chasing and shooting at them.  One lucky shot hits her husband in the head.  She turns and goes back and jumps in to help him but can't get him on her ski because he's dead weight.  (She should have his blood on her from the injury)  Meanwhile one boat comes up, close enough she can hear them, circling.  She screams "don't shoot"  and they leave to rejoin other 2 boats.  She gets back on her ski and flees.  She has to go past the boats to get back to the US side of the lake.  One boat pursues her well into US water.
What was the motive of the pirates?  They could have taken both jet ski(s) but didn't?
The couple were on a sightseeing trip to the ruins.  Did they take photos?
Who owns the jet skis?
The couple has been living off and on in the area, different locations for awhile (last year and 1/2?)  Why?  What is their occupation?  They are from Colorado.
Did Tiffany have blood on her clothing from trying to help her husband?

They are saying this morning that the Sheriff on the US side of the lake has witnesses.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2010, 03:00:50 PM »

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.