April 19, 2024, 08:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263546 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: November 18, 2010, 03:20:38 AM »

Dang! Who sent out invitations???

Hi Monkeys!!   

Hi CBB 

Babs and I are sending our bears to a man cave far far away. Monkey Devil!

We should decorate a man cave and give out prizes for the best design. Center piece? Barcalounger and TV. Well that's the living room!   

Don't forget the mini fridge for the beer Monkey Devil!

And the nuts!! (The ones you eat, not the ones they scratch have.)

But don't ya think they would need both Monkey Devil!

Both?  If memory serves me, they have two........

crazybabyborg
« Reply #501 on: November 18, 2010, 03:20:51 AM »

Hi KCJakie Whats ya doing?

Not a dang thing - trying to settle down - the Baker Monsters have me all riled up!!!  Waiting for AB to be arrested!!!

Oh, he will be. I think they're waiting on Elisa the Hun to finish wrapping him up before they put the bow on him. She's already self wrapped.   

She her has

She her has???        I want what she's taking. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #502 on: November 18, 2010, 03:21:13 AM »

How are the wedding plans coming along CBB? an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: November 18, 2010, 03:22:02 AM »

Hi KCJakie Whats ya doing?

Not a dang thing - trying to settle down - the Baker Monsters have me all riled up!!!  Waiting for AB to be arrested!!!

Oh, he will be. I think they're waiting on Elisa the Hun to finish wrapping him up before they put the bow on him. She's already self wrapped.   

She her has

She her has???        I want what she's taking. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #504 on: November 18, 2010, 03:22:25 AM »

Hey Tib come down and join us

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: November 18, 2010, 03:22:49 AM »

Is she getting married? Monkey Devil!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 18, 2010, 03:23:09 AM »

Well if Bear had been to GE's in the last couple days, good possiblity he could have jinxed her toaster, he's a walking wrecking ball....If it ain't broke, give him 5 minutes and it will be!  If it wasn't so cold out, would take Huggy and sleep in the travel trailer, but Bear shorted out the electricity fixing something in it!!!!

::MonkeyHaHa::LMAO, how long have you two been together?  Has he always been like this? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
38 unforgettable years, and yes, he's always been like this........After he ATTEMPTS to fix, its always, lets just go buy a new one......Thank goodness for GE's hubs, he seems to always find a way to fix most of the costly Bear screwups!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #507 on: November 18, 2010, 03:24:25 AM »

Just as precious as ever!  
She's SO excited about her wedding favors! She found candles in the shape of a wedding dress. I'm sure her excitment will only be matched by the men attending the wedding who will receive them.   Rolling Eyes
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: November 18, 2010, 03:26:15 AM »

Well if Bear had been to GE's in the last couple days, good possiblity he could have jinxed her toaster, he's a walking wrecking ball....If it ain't broke, give him 5 minutes and it will be!  If it wasn't so cold out, would take Huggy and sleep in the travel trailer, but Bear shorted out the electricity fixing something in it!!!!

::MonkeyHaHa::LMAO, how long have you two been together?  Has he always been like this? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
38 unforgettable years, and yes, he's always been like this........After he ATTEMPTS to fix, its always, lets just go buy a new one......Thank goodness for GE's hubs, he seems to always find a way to fix most of the costly Bear screwups!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'm sure that after 38 years there has to be something he is very good at?  right?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #509 on: November 18, 2010, 03:26:44 AM »

What every hubby repairman needs............. a repairman!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #510 on: November 18, 2010, 03:30:14 AM »

I'm sure that after 38 years there has to be something he is very good at?  right?

You just gave me a heart attack! I saw those banana dancers and took a quick doubletake!   

Babs, Jackie is on permanent probation in this thread. She has a "friend" that pops up on occasion that requires the delete button, and he's quick!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #511 on: November 18, 2010, 03:32:15 AM »

Well, you don't have to laugh at the thought!  My dog loves me, I'll have you know!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #512 on: November 18, 2010, 03:32:53 AM »

She's SO excited about her wedding favors! She found candles in the shape of a wedding dress. I'm sure her excitment will only be matched by the men attending the wedding who will receive them.   Rolling Eyes

They sound adorable. I am sure the men will be very thrilled to have the mementos

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: November 18, 2010, 03:33:32 AM »

You just gave me a heart attack! I saw those banana dancers and took a quick doubletake!   

Babs, Jackie is on permanent probation in this thread. She has a "friend" that pops up on occasion that requires the delete button, and he's quick!   

Banana man loves it here - he will have to stop by soon.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #514 on: November 18, 2010, 03:34:08 AM »

Babs? If you're tired of your pumpkin, I'll be glad to make you a Christmas avatar! Check my thread tomorrow, and I'll have you one, k?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 18, 2010, 03:34:53 AM »

Well ya, he's got me beat on puter messes that I make, he took a couple classes and got his "Tech" cert, so I gotta give him that one, oooops maybe half a one, he built a puter for GE thats sitting dead, but he keeps proming to get it up and running, just gotta get her to dig it out of her closet......
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: November 18, 2010, 03:35:13 AM »

Well, you don't have to laugh at the thought!  My dog loves me, I'll have you know!   

Yes, she does.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #517 on: November 18, 2010, 03:35:55 AM »

gee haven't seen Mr. Banana man in a long time Just sayin

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: November 18, 2010, 03:36:45 AM »

They sound adorable. I am sure the men will be very thrilled to have the mementos

I'm going to try REAL hard to show her the beauty of a Candy Bar with monogramed bags so everyone can fill them with what they want on their way out. The kids should like it too.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: November 18, 2010, 03:38:18 AM »

Well ya, he's got me beat on puter messes that I make, he took a couple classes and got his "Tech" cert, so I gotta give him that one, oooops maybe half a one, he built a puter for GE thats sitting dead, but he keeps proming to get it up and running, just gotta get her to dig it out of her closet......

Poor GE  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.