April 18, 2024, 11:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263503 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: November 18, 2010, 03:39:06 AM »

Well if Bear had been to GE's in the last couple days, good possiblity he could have jinxed her toaster, he's a walking wrecking ball....If it ain't broke, give him 5 minutes and it will be!  If it wasn't so cold out, would take Huggy and sleep in the travel trailer, but Bear shorted out the electricity fixing something in it!!!!

::MonkeyHaHa::LMAO, how long have you two been together?  Has he always been like this? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
38 unforgettable years, and yes, he's always been like this........After he ATTEMPTS to fix, its always, lets just go buy a new one......Thank goodness for GE's hubs, he seems to always find a way to fix most of the costly Bear screwups!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'm sure that after 38 years there has to be something he is very good at?  right?

You just gave me a heart attack! I saw those banana dancers and took a quick doubletake!   

Babs, Jackie is on permanent probation in this thread. She has a "friend" that pops up on occasion that requires the delete button, and he's quick!   

gee haven't seen Mr. Banana man in a long time Just sayin

TRAITOR!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #521 on: November 18, 2010, 03:39:36 AM »

Well if Bear had been to GE's in the last couple days, good possiblity he could have jinxed her toaster, he's a walking wrecking ball....If it ain't broke, give him 5 minutes and it will be!  If it wasn't so cold out, would take Huggy and sleep in the travel trailer, but Bear shorted out the electricity fixing something in it!!!!

::MonkeyHaHa::LMAO, how long have you two been together?  Has he always been like this? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
38 unforgettable years, and yes, he's always been like this........After he ATTEMPTS to fix, its always, lets just go buy a new one......Thank goodness for GE's hubs, he seems to always find a way to fix most of the costly Bear screwups!

What every hubby repairman needs............. a repairman!   

Why is it he can go there and fix things but when I ask I get I'll look at it. Thats it. Monkey Devil! Youngest son will be here Sat for a week I have a list for him. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #522 on: November 18, 2010, 03:41:57 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'm sure that after 38 years there has to be something he is very good at?  right?

You just gave me a heart attack! I saw those banana dancers and took a quick doubletake!   

Babs, Jackie is on permanent probation in this thread. She has a "friend" that pops up on occasion that requires the delete button, and he's quick!   

gee haven't seen Mr. Banana man in a long time Just sayin

TRAITOR!!

Who Me? I was just explaining to Babs  You know I love you CBB an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 18, 2010, 03:42:09 AM »

Babs? If you're tired of your pumpkin, I'll be glad to make you a Christmas avatar! Check my thread tomorrow, and I'll have you one, k?
Thankyou, would love him dressed for Santa visit....Have a house full of kittens and have been trying to catch a good pic of a couple of the munchkins, but getting any of the 8,  6 week olds still long enough is nearly impossible......Have been asked several times why I'm Babskats and have Huggy as my avi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #524 on: November 18, 2010, 03:44:17 AM »

Well, John's willing to tackle anything. He can do a few things. He can't do a lot more. He can do NOTHING around a car. Half the time he can't even remember which side of the car the gas tank's on........   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #525 on: November 18, 2010, 03:44:23 AM »

Is it safe

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #526 on: November 18, 2010, 03:45:22 AM »

Babs? If you're tired of your pumpkin, I'll be glad to make you a Christmas avatar! Check my thread tomorrow, and I'll have you one, k?
Thankyou, would love him dressed for Santa visit....Have a house full of kittens and have been trying to catch a good pic of a couple of the munchkins, but getting any of the 8,  6 week olds still long enough is nearly impossible......Have been asked several times why I'm Babskats and have Huggy as my avi!

Because he's soooooo cute!! I wub him!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: November 18, 2010, 03:46:41 AM »

Is it safe

You know that's really a hairdryer disguised as a duck. Just sayin'.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #528 on: November 18, 2010, 03:49:14 AM »

Will do.  It will be in my thread tomorrow, Babs.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #529 on: November 18, 2010, 03:49:43 AM »

Well, John's willing to tackle anything. He can do a few things. He can't do a lot more. He can do NOTHING around a car. Half the time he can't even remember which side of the car the gas tank's on........   

Hubs can and has done just about everything. But since he has retired mostly plays in his shop.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #530 on: November 18, 2010, 03:50:50 AM »

IT WAS MOVING!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: November 18, 2010, 03:50:58 AM »

YIKES someone kidnapped Banana Man!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #532 on: November 18, 2010, 03:51:30 AM »

Is it safe

You know that's really a hairdryer disguised as a duck. Just sayin'.

Just sayin   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #533 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:19 AM »

JACKIE!!!

NO!!!

That was no kidnapping.................. that was an arrest for public lewdness!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #534 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:23 AM »

OH NO !!!!! Do we need to send out a search party or what?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »

Is it safe
  K....just got the Banana man ban, I'm jumping back and forth between here and FB.  Got a girlfriend in Ca., thats having a major melt down right now.....She went to Sizzler for dinner, asked for a doggie bag container to take her leftovers home......they told her they don't have containers, and handed her a few sheets of aluminum foil.....she went off on them, cause they had just handed a table full of "None english speaking" folk at the table  next to her a handful of containers and she's having a hissy fit!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 18, 2010, 03:55:22 AM »

Hubs can and has done just about everything. But since he has retired mostly plays in his shop.
Plays with what GE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #537 on: November 18, 2010, 03:56:45 AM »

Pretty soon I'm going to look for a radio to throw in that tub with you just for good measure! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: November 18, 2010, 03:57:21 AM »

or start a missing banana man thread
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: November 18, 2010, 03:57:43 AM »

Plays with what GE?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.