April 17, 2024, 08:18:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263435 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #820 on: December 14, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »

Nutt your granddaughter is so cute. What rosie cheeks she has. She looks like she's a busy, busy little girl. I had a grandson that looked alot like Bucky

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: December 14, 2010, 05:56:04 PM »

Nut,your granddaughter is precious!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 14, 2010, 06:22:45 PM »

Klaas, that baby is soooooo cutiepie!

I have one that just came in email today. Here is my Granddaughter Emily and my Grandson Bucky.

She doesn't look like me anymore. She looks just like her mom.

Look at her!  She's precious! an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #823 on: December 15, 2010, 01:46:00 AM »

Nut! Emily is a doll baby!! She looks so sweet!   

Now, she looks like she's got the world on a string! She's got all those toys and Bucky around her! Atta Girl, Emily!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: December 15, 2010, 03:10:57 PM »

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: December 15, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »

Klaas...this last picture makes my day.  I realized that I was sitting here smiling and
remembering when we used to dress the kids like they were dolls....they received so
many clothes from grandparents, it was okay to change outfits two or three times a day...take pictures of each outfit and send it off to my mom....who then sent more outfits....lol.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a Merry Christmas.  Did I see that you will be hugging that baby soon?

I wonder how Blue Moon is doing as she is sort of near me and my temp this morning
was 2 degrees.  We are under winter storm warnings with snow rain and ice due later
tonight.  I am from the deep south originally and this weather takes some getting used to....just hope that we keep electricity.

Nut I think I am losing it....have gone back and forth and can't find those kids...but bet
they are cuties.

Later...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #826 on: December 15, 2010, 06:30:06 PM »

Oh My  an angelic monkey What a doll she is. Hope you have a great time when you get to see her. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: December 15, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »

Klaas...this last picture makes my day.  I realized that I was sitting here smiling and
remembering when we used to dress the kids like they were dolls....they received so
many clothes from grandparents, it was okay to change outfits two or three times a day...take pictures of each outfit and send it off to my mom....who then sent more outfits....lol.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a Merry Christmas.  Did I see that you will be hugging that baby soon?

I wonder how Blue Moon is doing as she is sort of near me and my temp this morning
was 2 degrees.  We are under winter storm warnings with snow rain and ice due later
tonight.  I am from the deep south originally and this weather takes some getting used to....just hope that we keep electricity.

Nut I think I am losing it....have gone back and forth and can't find those kids...but bet
they are cuties.

Later...

Hi Mere.  Our low temp was 4 degrees and it was cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Winter storm warning which includes ice, sleet and freezing rain-all of which I Cannot handle.  Temps have moved up some, right now it is 31.  Stay safe if you are expecting ice in your area.  I am off work and 1st day off had to go to dentist and get prepped for a crown.  It was not fun.  Home now with a roaring fire and it feels good.

Klaas, that picture is beautiful of your gbaby. Don't you just want to grab them up and squeeze them when you get a picture like that and then realize you can't?  How many more days til you can do that?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: December 15, 2010, 08:12:54 PM »

Good to see you Blue Moon....I am holding the fireplace wood in the event we would
lose electricity (and the heater).  This area lost electricity for a couple of weeks during one of those bad winter storms a few years ago.

There is already a bit of ice....I am in with my supply of coffee and sodas, bread, milk and water....tuna, canned stuff and cookies....Paula Deen would not be proud.

Wishing you the best....take care....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 15, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »

they are cuties.

Later...

Hi Mere.  Our low temp was 4 degrees and it was cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Winter storm warning which includes ice, sleet and freezing rain-all of which I Cannot handle.  Temps have moved up some, right now it is 31.  Stay safe if you are expecting ice in your area.  I am off work and 1st day off had to go to dentist and get prepped for a crown.  It was not fun.  Home now with a roaring fire and it feels good.

Klaas, that picture is beautiful of your gbaby. Don't you just want to grab them up and squeeze them when you get a picture like that and then realize you can't?  How many more days til you can do that?

YES!  We will see them the morning of the 24th 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 15, 2010, 10:01:26 PM »

This is funny - click on the pic to watch the video.   Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #831 on: December 16, 2010, 01:43:28 AM »

This is funny - click on the pic to watch the video.   Monkey Devil!

Ohhhhhhh, there's that devilstreak in you, Klaas!!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: December 16, 2010, 01:46:17 AM »

That's just too cute for words! That should be a Christmas postcard with the caption "Santa's Elf on Dec. 26th!"   
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #833 on: December 16, 2010, 09:17:10 AM »

Oh, I am so glad I stopped in this thread!!
I love baby pics!
Klaas, she is adorable.
Tol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #834 on: December 16, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »

I don't have any cute baby pics! 

I took these through the window behind my computer. I'm not sure how well it shows, but we've got an ice storm here. My power came back on about 30 minutes ago. Ugh........... Old Man Winter is kicking my ......... well, you know. All the branches are encased in ice.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: December 16, 2010, 12:56:16 PM »

Freezing CBB but beautiful!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #836 on: December 16, 2010, 01:13:32 PM »

CBB the pictures are beautiful but ya I am cold just looking at them. Stay warm and be safe. Hope you don't have to go out in the weather.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #837 on: December 16, 2010, 01:38:43 PM »

Freezing CBB but beautiful!

See that Miss Rex? My tongue's sticking out at you!!   

All those trees that provide such color and shade in Spring and Summer, really are pretty with snow, but I hate it when ice comes this way. There will be a lot of sticks and branches to pick up in the yard. I'm not even going to try it until this blows over. KuBear had trouble even standing on the deck; it was funny.... she kept looking back at me with this puzzled look and finally decided to just sit down. That was her intention, but her front feet just kept moving away from her body so she laid down instead!  She just watched them like they weren't hers.   

I'm so grateful the power came back on!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #838 on: December 16, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »

CBB the pictures are beautiful but ya I am cold just looking at them. Stay warm and be safe. Hope you don't have to go out in the weather.

I will, GE! No....... there's no way to get out in this or for anyone to get to me. I have power, so I'm just going to suck it up and clean house........ it needs it!!! I'm going to splurge and turn the Christmas lights on, get some carols going, and try to teach Ku to be a better conversationalist!

Love You Guys!   
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #839 on: December 16, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »

CBB, I hate ice storms more than anything, because it usually means the power goes too. It must be a couple of degrees colder on this end of the Blue Ridge because we are getting snow. They called for flurries but now it is 2 to 4 inches, and winter hasn't even started yet.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.