April 20, 2024, 04:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263557 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: December 16, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »

CBB, I hate ice storms more than anything, because it usually means the power goes too. It must be a couple of degrees colder on this end of the Blue Ridge because we are getting snow. They called for flurries but now it is 2 to 4 inches, and winter hasn't even started yet.

A couple of degrees would have made a big difference, SuzieQ! The temps are beginning to drop and we're supposed to get your snow tonight......... on top of the ice. That's always fun.......... can't see the ice below the snow so 4 wheel drive idiots think they can go somewhere......   

On the bright side, in the 10 day forecast, we've got a real shot at a white Christmas!! 

Passing through with laundry...... Gosh, I didn't realize how bad the house was!  At this rate, I'll need a week long ice storm! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: December 16, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »

CBB, I hate ice storms more than anything, because it usually means the power goes too. It must be a couple of degrees colder on this end of the Blue Ridge because we are getting snow. They called for flurries but now it is 2 to 4 inches, and winter hasn't even started yet.

A couple of degrees would have made a big difference, SuzieQ! The temps are beginning to drop and we're supposed to get your snow tonight......... on top of the ice. That's always fun.......... can't see the ice below the snow so 4 wheel drive idiots think they can go somewhere......   

On the bright side, in the 10 day forecast, we've got a real shot at a white Christmas!! 

Passing through with laundry...... Gosh, I didn't realize how bad the house was!  At this rate, I'll need a week long ice storm! 

I would be happy to ship you some snow CBB.  How much would you like?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: December 16, 2010, 05:13:21 PM »

This is funny - click on the pic to watch the video.   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! I love that!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 16, 2010, 05:14:38 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 16, 2010, 08:27:40 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET

Click the link below to listen to the show at 9pm ET.
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
crazybabyborg
« Reply #845 on: December 16, 2010, 11:06:22 PM »

No No, NR!!  Just for the record............ my excitement about the prospects of a white Christmas can be met with under 6 inches!  Gosh........ I hope your roof is good and strong!! How many inches feet do you have anyway??

** Disclaimer: I feel sure NR is female. I would never have asked how many inches NR has, otherwise.
Just sayin'.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #846 on: December 16, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »

No No, NR!!  Just for the record............ my excitement about the prospects of a white Christmas can be met with under 6 inches!  Gosh........ I hope your roof is good and strong!! How many inches feet do you have anyway??

** Disclaimer: I feel sure NR is female. I would never have asked how many inches NR has, otherwise.
Just sayin'.   

Monkey Devil! You are to funny

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: December 16, 2010, 11:13:54 PM »

Hi GE!!   

Are you ready for Christmas?? One more trip to the mall should do it for me! WHEW!!!!

I still have some wrapping to do, but I'll get that done!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #848 on: December 16, 2010, 11:16:48 PM »

Gee CBB I say that everyday when I walk into the living room. I swear I clean and clean and it stays the same.  The only way I am ever going to get mine finished is if everyone but me goes on Vacation.  Has it stated snowing yet?  We have had some cold days but nothing like almost ever body else. It seems all the nasty stuff rides up and over or down and over. I can handle it. But the grand kids keep hoping for some really cold weather and SNOW. When I showed them the pic from Northern Rose it was like can we go there. Hope you staying warm and safe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #849 on: December 16, 2010, 11:21:08 PM »

I know what you mean about cleaning, GE. I'm on a roll right now, but just a couple of days of neglect and poof! It's back to where I started! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #850 on: December 16, 2010, 11:23:50 PM »

Hi GE!!   

Are you ready for Christmas?? One more trip to the mall should do it for me! WHEW!!!!

Yep done. But I only have a the kids here. The ones in Calif get gift cards. I have to start some baking this week end. Youngest grandson came to me at 9 tonight telling me Gramma we have to make some cookies for school tomorrow. I was what? So we went to Wal Mart and got some of their frosted sugar cookies.  I love him dearly but I was not  baking tonight because he would want to help and he would be up way passed his bed time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #851 on: December 16, 2010, 11:23:56 PM »

I did most of my shopping online............ it's just easier for me. I'm still waiting for some packages, but I've never been burnt with it.............. knocking on wood!

Will you have a houseful for Christmas?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #852 on: December 16, 2010, 11:26:17 PM »

Hi GE!!   

Yep done. But I only have a the kids here. The ones in Calif get gift cards. I have to start some baking this week end. Youngest grandson came to me at 9 tonight telling me Gramma we have to make some cookies for school tomorrow. I was what? So we went to Wal Mart and got some of their frosted sugar cookies.  I love him dearly but I was not  baking tonight because he would want to help and he would be up way passed his bed time.

Atta Girl, GE! Hey, I've had those frosted cookies and they're GOOD!!!  Awwww, one of these days, I'm going to get me one of those Grandkids!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #853 on: December 16, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »

I did most of my shopping online............ it's just easier for me. I'm still waiting for some packages, but I've never been burnt with it.............. knocking on wood!

I miss having all the family together at the holidays. This year is better with daughter and grand kids here. I use to buy a lot on line too. Just so much easier than fighting the malls.  Are you having future DIL and family over?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #854 on: December 16, 2010, 11:32:11 PM »

Hi GE!!   

Atta Girl, GE! Hey, I've had those frosted cookies and they're GOOD!!!  Awwww, one of these days, I'm going to get me one of those Grandkids!! 

You are going to be a grandma before you know it. They are wonderful and so full of love. You are going to be a wonderful grandmother.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #855 on: December 16, 2010, 11:34:32 PM »

I made Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls for my son a week ago (I was still cleaning splatters today!) and that's it. I cooked enough for an army at Thanksgiving and sent enough home for everyone to eat for a week!

Last year, I tried something different and it worked well so we're doing it again this year. I grilled steaks and fixed King Crab Legs. My future DIL loves Crab Legs, and so do John and I. My son loves steak and so does a friend who always comes for Christmas, so that's Christmas Dinner! In the end it doesn't cost any more than Turkey with all the trimmings and it's MUCH easier to prepare, so it works for us!

I've been scouting the grocery store for the Crab Legs to be on sale............ no luck yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: December 16, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »

Good Evening
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #857 on: December 16, 2010, 11:39:13 PM »

Good Evening

Hey KCJackie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #858 on: December 16, 2010, 11:40:28 PM »

I miss having all the family together at the holidays. This year is better with daughter and grand kids here. I use to buy a lot on line too. Just so much easier than fighting the malls.  Are you having future DIL and family over?

Yep, we'll eat Christmas Day..... around 4:00pm. They'll come over Christmas morning to open packages, but I'll just have coffee and rolls and doughnuts...... and chocolate milk for my son (I know, I know.......)    I go to John's parents Christmas Eve and they go to my FDIL's parents on Christmas Eve, so Christmas is my day.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #859 on: December 16, 2010, 11:41:19 PM »

Good Evening

Are you Alfred Hitchcock??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.