April 27, 2024, 11:03:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263829 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2010, 03:17:17 AM »

Oh I want to see a picture of the Bubba cake when it's done. It's amazing how they can do stuff like that. Was watching the guy from NJ that creates out of this world cakes.

Ace Of Cakes! Yep........ I've seen it too and we told the caterer we were expecting something of that quality!   

It was the sugar come...........   
Did you see the one where the Bride had a cake made of her in her wedding dress. I kid you not. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2010, 03:18:52 AM »

Hi CBB 

Bearly is going to Disney World? How cool they should be having their Christmas Parade which I hear is wonderful. Did you know they can no longer have Tinker Bell Fly in the park. Because OSHO says it isn't safe. That just isn't right. There as always been Tinker Bell Flying at the parks.

Well who the heck sprinkles the fairy dust on Cinderella's castle??

A crop duster?   

I don't know I was so upset that they didn't do it any more I forgot to ask my niece what they do instead.

Oh, that's just ridiculous. We'll have to ask Trimm or Dihannah to sub for Tink! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2010, 03:19:11 AM »

Those property laws are absolutely Bubba's personality. Since he's going to be AT the wedding during the ceremony and exit down the aisle with the bride and groom, it should be the final touch this whole thing needs, don'cha think?? 

I was going to stick him with my son's Dad, but I don't think he'll be there now. I have no Plan B.........

Did he get wind that you were going to give him Bubba duty? Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2010, 03:21:22 AM »

Those property laws are absolutely Bubba's personality. Since he's going to be AT the wedding during the ceremony and exit down the aisle with the bride and groom, it should be the final touch this whole thing needs, don'cha think?? 

I was going to stick him with my son's Dad, but I don't think he'll be there now. I have no Plan B.........

Oh, I'd like to give him Bubba DOOdy!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2010, 03:22:20 AM »

CBB   JSM is getting married at the end of Nov. in Florida an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2010, 03:23:26 AM »

I am sure you would.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2010, 03:24:11 AM »

CBB   JSM is getting married at the end of Nov. in Florida an angelic monkey

REALLY!!!   

Oh, that's terrific!!! I'll go check it out and get caught up! See you over there, GE!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2010, 03:25:19 AM »

See you there

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2010, 03:37:04 AM »

I stepped away long enough to slip my jammies on! How's GE and Miss Bear??

Why are your jammies so slippery?  Are they satin?

I am fine.  How about you?  Be careful not to slip in the satin jammies, maybe you should used your handcuffs to make sure you don't fall out of bed.

Monkey Devil!

Nooooooo................ actually I'm the flannel queen tonight!    I don't have a good Bubba Head picture, but the caterer said to bring her one and she'll do it. Here's  "Bubba" along with his property laws.......   Rolling Eyes

Sorry, had to reboot--the computer, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2010, 03:39:09 AM »

Hi CBB 

Bearly is going to Disney World? How cool they should be having their Christmas Parade which I hear is wonderful. Did you know they can no longer have Tinker Bell Fly in the park. Because OSHO says it isn't safe. That just isn't right. There as always been Tinker Bell Flying at the parks.

A crop duster?   

Maybe Tinkerbell is a crop duster pilot now.

Can you imagine Tink with a cigar, beard, and sneakers?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2010, 03:40:45 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly  Did you see JSM's answer to you today. I think it would be so cool if you went. 

OK, Fill me in........... where's Bearly going?? I know she's going to Disney ......... is she now a world rover?

A world rover!     I have never even been on a plane.

Let me check the Ban Clan and see where I am going now.

You're flying to Disney, right? If it's the first flight, I recommend all those little bottles..............

No, not flying, my son insists he is afraid, besides, he comes with too much baggage, we need the van!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2010, 03:43:03 AM »

Oh I want to see a picture of the Bubba cake when it's done. It's amazing how they can do stuff like that. Was watching the guy from NJ that creates out of this world cakes.

Ace Of Cakes! Yep........ I've seen it too and we told the caterer we were expecting something of that quality!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2010, 03:44:18 AM »

Have a limo take him home!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2010, 03:47:00 AM »

Did you see the one where the Bride had a cake made of her in her wedding dress. I kid you not. 

I believe it, my SIL had a huge portrait of her done in her dress and had it at the wedding.  It hangs over the fireplace, no pic of my brother.

Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 19, 2010, 03:47:53 AM »

Hi CBB 

A crop duster?   

I don't know I was so upset that they didn't do it any more I forgot to ask my niece what they do instead.

Oh, that's just ridiculous. We'll have to ask Trimm or Dihannah to sub for Tink! 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2010, 03:49:51 AM »

He is not good enough for Bubba Doody!  (I was thinking the same thing as you, double B, we have been living together so long we are starting to think alike).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2010, 03:52:41 AM »

CBB, if I had a future MIL like you, I would want you in on all the plans, too.  I bet you make it fun for everyone and also have a level head when necessary.  You are one of my favorite people in this world, your son's future bride must recognize how lucky she is to have you in her life.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2010, 03:57:00 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly  Did you see JSM's answer to you today. I think it would be so cool if you went. 

OK, Fill me in........... where's Bearly going?? I know she's going to Disney ......... is she now a world rover?

A world rover!     I have never even been on a plane.

Let me check the Ban Clan and see where I am going now.

You're flying to Disney, right? If it's the first flight, I recommend all those little bottles..............

No, not flying, my son insists he is afraid, besides, he comes with too much baggage, we need the van!

You are going to drive Bearly? That is a long drive I think it's about the same distants from here to Florida. Going we took 3 days coming home we made it in 2 days. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2010, 03:58:39 AM »

CBB, if I had a future MIL like you, I would want you in on all the plans, too.  I bet you make it fun for everyone and also have a level head when necessary.  You are one of my favorite people in this world, your son's future bride must recognize how lucky she is to have you in her life.

I couldn't have said it any better Bearly. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #219 on: October 19, 2010, 04:01:00 AM »

Good Night Bearly

Sweet Dreams and God Bless
xoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.