April 27, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263764 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #440 on: November 14, 2010, 03:52:36 PM »

Thank you ladies...after seeing all the other adorable ones, I couldn't help myself.

CBB...Yes I want to scoop him up and not let go!I am so blessed to have 9! I should not complain(but I do anyway) that the little one and his 3 siblings live sooooo far from me. I may not approve of the circumstances or situation...so I pray a lot! I also hold on to the ones who live in the house a lot!
Hubby gets to get routed that way in the truck on occasion and gives them all hugs, looks like I get to hop on and head down between Christmas and New Year.        The restaurant I work at closes during that time.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: November 14, 2010, 04:32:10 PM »

Uhmmmmmm, Have you all seen my dog lately?   

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2010, 04:57:18 PM »

HAHAHA! He is adorable! I bet he cuddles good!   (((hugs)))

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »

I was hoping to see a new photo....what a doll she is.....would love to just take her and run away with her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2010, 06:12:19 PM »

Oh, this is SO Cool!!    ( I think this was from last year, but hey, what a great idea!)

Just this past weekend, shoppers at the the Macy's in Philadelphia (the old Wanamaker building) were surprised when over 600 choristers who were there mingling with regular shoppers suddenly burst into Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. It's pretty awesome.

The Opera Company of Philadelphia was instrumental in bringing it together to perform one of the Knight Foundation's "1000 Random Acts of Culture" which they'll be doing over the next three years across the country. Accompanied by the Wanamaker Organ - the world's largest pipe organ - the singers burst into song at exactly noon.

http://www.creativeminorityreport.com:80/2010/11/awesome-pop-up-hallelujah-chorus-at.html

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wp_RHnQ-jgU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wp_RHnQ-jgU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

WOW...how neat!  thanks for sharing this CBB no matter what year!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 14, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »

Since we are on the subject of babies      I am finally an Aunt!!!  I've been a grandma for 5 years now and am so proud to have a nephew, of course I made my sister put these monkey jammies on him.  

This is Anderson (no not Cooper 360), he weighs 7 lbs. 2 oz and 12 20 inches long.

aaawwww  he is so cute and love his monkey jammies!!  Love his name too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 14, 2010, 06:37:03 PM »

If I did this right...I get to brag on my youngest grand...born in May, maybe I will get to see him before he graduates. I love his grin!

just looking at that face and smile made me happy....what a joy!  I love his face and smile

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »

CBB thank you for the beautiful video.  an angelic monkey

It gives me "Godbumps"!   an angelic monkey

It did me too....I thought had I been there, I might have been looking for angels to appear floating down from the heavens on big puffy clouds an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2010, 06:40:29 PM »

What a sweet picture.............she looks very comfortable!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2010, 08:55:52 PM »

If I did this right...I get to brag on my youngest grand...born in May, maybe I will get to see him before he graduates. I love his grin!

LOVE THAT GRIN!  What a cutie pie!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #450 on: November 14, 2010, 08:56:43 PM »

Nana he is so sweet and yes his smile and laugh make me want to join in on the fun. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »

She looks so sweet CBB  How is she doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #452 on: November 15, 2010, 01:47:38 AM »

Hi GE! She's doing fine right now (knock on wood). I do a visual check every day for growths all around her lower half, which is where the problems have been, and she's clean.  She's eating well and hasn't lost weight, and she's alert and active when something interests her or she wants something. She still runs like the wind outside at deer or any critter wandering into the yard. She sleeps more than she used to and more soundly, making her worthless as a watchdog, but she's old for a Shar Pei, so that's nothing to worry about. She has no limp at all from the surgeries, and the only thing that I can detect is a slight change in how she climbs the stairs. No one else would even notice. She still jumps up on the bed every night while I'm on the computer, and then readjusts so that she's against me when I get in bed. I feel very Blessed and fortunate, even if she's not a human baby!  Thanks for asking GE! She's my girl and I love her dearly.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #453 on: November 15, 2010, 02:30:36 AM »

Hi GE! She's doing fine right now (knock on wood). I do a visual check every day for growths all around her lower half, which is where the problems have been, and she's clean.  She's eating well and hasn't lost weight, and she's alert and active when something interests her or she wants something. She still runs like the wind outside at deer or any critter wandering into the yard. She sleeps more than she used to and more soundly, making her worthless as a watchdog, but she's old for a Shar Pei, so that's nothing to worry about. She has no limp at all from the surgeries, and the only thing that I can detect is a slight change in how she climbs the stairs. No one else would even notice. She still jumps up on the bed every night while I'm on the computer, and then readjusts so that she's against me when I get in bed. I feel very Blessed and fortunate, even if she's not a human baby!  Thanks for asking GE! She's my girl and I love her dearly.

CBB I am so happy to hear she is doing so well. I really am. I know she is your baby human or not.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 16, 2010, 10:51:48 PM »

How many users viewing topic if you have: 4 donks and 3 guests?

Very Happy

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »

Thanks for all the sweet baby pics!!!   What a nice way to start the day.  Reminders that the world is NOT all evil, at all.
CBB, I love your word:  Godbumps.
I may steal it...................but will always credit my monkey friend.
This thread is very 'healing' for me.
Monkey hugs,
Tol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »

Good afternoon and happy Hump Day to all 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2010, 02:11:49 AM »

Anyone here????
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #458 on: November 18, 2010, 02:34:32 AM »

Anyone here????

Hey there KCJackie 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #459 on: November 18, 2010, 02:42:16 AM »

Looks like I am all by myself 

We had some excitement here tonight. Seems the toaster some how came on while a dish towel was across the top and caught the dish towel on fire.    Grandson walks into the kitchen and ask how come the toaster is smoking?  I thought WTH. Ran into the kitchen and sure enough there was smoke rolling out from under it. Unplugged the toaster threw the dish towel in the sink and turned on the water. But I have no idea how the toaster got turned on.  There was no one in the kitchen. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.