April 27, 2024, 09:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263791 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: November 18, 2010, 03:57:49 AM »

YIKES someone kidnapped Banana Man!!!

OH NO !!!!! Do we need to send out a search party or what?

Pretty soon I'm going to look for a radio to throw in that tub with you just for good measure! 

Ouch
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #541 on: November 18, 2010, 03:58:18 AM »

Well, John's willing to tackle anything. He can do a few things. He can't do a lot more. He can do NOTHING around a car. Half the time he can't even remember which side of the car the gas tank's on........   

Hubs can and has done just about everything. But since he has retired mostly plays in his shop.
Plays with what GE?

He77 if I know Babs I try and stay away from his shop. He might put me to work or something

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: November 18, 2010, 03:58:19 AM »

Well, John's willing to tackle anything. He can do a few things. He can't do a lot more. He can do NOTHING around a car. Half the time he can't even remember which side of the car the gas tank's on........   

Hubs can and has done just about everything. But since he has retired mostly plays in his shop.
Plays with what GE?
I know ---- Babs, be nice!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #543 on: November 18, 2010, 03:59:43 AM »

Pretty soon I'm going to look for a radio to throw in that tub with you just for good measure! 

Okay I will be good

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #544 on: November 18, 2010, 04:02:35 AM »

Ouch

I know the halo is slippin isn't it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: November 18, 2010, 04:03:06 AM »

We need to step in here more often, It's been nice to laugh for a little while - it sure helps with all the sadness in this world.

Thanks soooo much for the laughter tonight - I've got to get to bed before I fall out of my chair.

Good Night Monkeys
xoxoxoxo
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: November 18, 2010, 04:03:13 AM »

Bear doesn't even know where the gas tank is, don't think he's put fuel in a vehicle in 20 years! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #547 on: November 18, 2010, 04:04:23 AM »

Has anyone seen Miss Bearly lately?  I haven't seen here for a couple days.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: November 18, 2010, 04:04:41 AM »

Bear doesn't even know where the gas tank is, don't think he's put fuel in a vehicle in 20 years! 

He better be one hot guy with some big ass feet, just sayin' Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #549 on: November 18, 2010, 04:06:49 AM »

We need to step in here more often, It's been nice to laugh for a little while - it sure helps with all the sadness in this world.

Thanks soooo much for the laughter tonight - I've got to get to bed before I fall out of my chair.

Good Night Monkeys
xoxoxoxo

Yes we do KCJackie it has been fun. And I know the laughter has been much appreciated. Good Night & Sweet Dreams
xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #550 on: November 18, 2010, 04:08:43 AM »

I got knock off!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: November 18, 2010, 04:10:07 AM »

Me too.............. I just didn't want to leave without saying goodnight! I've got to work tomorrow/today.   

Have a great night, Monkeys! Sleep Well and God Bless!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #552 on: November 18, 2010, 04:12:54 AM »

Make that me three  Good night CBB, KCJakie and Babs

Sweet Dreams and God Bless
xoxoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 18, 2010, 04:14:44 AM »

Good Night Monkeys
xoxoxoxo

Yes we do KCJackie it has been fun. And I know the laughter has been much appreciated. Good Night & Sweet Dreams
xoxoxo
Well my DSL is acting up again, so gonna shuterdown for the nite, been fun gals, kittens and Bear seems to have settled down so gonna try for a few winks, I hope...............G-Nite, for who knows what tomorrow may bring!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #554 on: November 18, 2010, 04:15:04 AM »

I got knock off!!   

One last one That's better than being k***ed up 
Good night before I get into big trouble 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2010, 05:25:35 AM »

Guess who I am voting for 

Phone lines, text votes (AT&T customers only) and online polls will open at the top of each performance show so that viewers can vote for their favorites. Phone and text lines will stay open for 30 minutes after the end of the show. Online voting will remain open until 11am (Eastern Time) the next day.

TEXT-IN-CODE:  3411

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 18, 2010, 07:44:43 AM »

All three little ones are just adorable and so sweet looking  an angelic monkey

I agree! these babies are really beautiful!!

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 18, 2010, 08:23:16 AM »

Phone lines, text votes (AT&T customers only) and online polls will open at the top of each performance show so that viewers can vote for their favorites. Phone and text lines will stay open for 30 minutes after the end of the show. Online voting will remain open until 11am (Eastern Time) the next day.

OMG, San!!!

Haha!

My whole family loves that show, has for the past five years.

When DWTS came to town I had to take a few family members to watch, specially the 7 year old whose hero is... "Tony The Balony"

I've been reading the comments on abcnews.com and on the DWTS forum, and NOBODY realizes that Maks lost fan votes when he argued with Caria Ann. If you remember, he was in "jeopardy" the next day... they didn't get many votes after that.

Maks is a good dancer, but somewhat of a diva, and he lost Brandy a finalist spot for blabbing to CAI, and later on blabbing in interviews.

Bristol may have the tea-party votes, but the final results is determined more from the judges that viewers votes.

Bristol has improved, and she deserved the "9's" she got in the last shows. But, she is not "there" yet... and it's the finals.

Very Happy

p.s.
News about a guy shooting his television set, and holding the police on a standoff for a day because of DWTS results, are grossly exaggerated.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 18, 2010, 09:30:04 AM »

OMG, San!!!

Haha!

My whole family loves that show, has for the past five years.

When DWTS came to town I had to take a few family members to watch, specially the 7 year old whose hero is... "Tony The Balony"

I've been reading the comments on abcnews.com and on the DWTS forum, and NOBODY realizes that Maks lost fan votes when he argued with Caria Ann. If you remember, he was in "jeopardy" the next day... they didn't get many votes after that.

Maks is a good dancer, but somewhat of a diva, and he lost Brandy a finalist spot for blabbing to CAI, and later on blabbing in interviews.

Bristol may have the tea-party votes, but the final results is determined more from the judges that viewers votes.

Bristol has improved, and she deserved the "9's" she got in the last shows. But, she is not "there" yet... and it's the finals.

Very Happy

p.s.
News about a guy shooting his television set, and holding the police on a standoff for a day because of DWTS results, are grossly exaggerated.

Itaryl Moosee I agree that Max did hurt himself.  He needs to stop mouthing off to the judges.  But I also think that Bristol Palin's mothers following has influenced the judging.  Bristol Palin should have been voted off three weeks ago.

It will be intersting to watch the finals.  One thing that Bristol has going for her is her partner Mark.  He is an excellent dancer and knows what to expect in the finals.

I have enjoyed watch Jennifer dance because after all she is 50 years old.  But she does get on my nerves also with her crying.

Brandi would have been good in the finals because she is a good freestyle dancer.  But I don't think Max is as good as a choreographer as Derek and Mark.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 18, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.

Bristol Palin can't dance
Bristol Palin is not a star
What the heck is Bristol doing on the show to begin with?

Therefore, the show is a joke IMO (might as well be watching Ghost Hunters).  I don't watch it but I do check on Youtube to view the actual talented dancers (Jennifer Grey).  Even though I don't watch the show I will be voting on Monday for Jennifer.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:58:53 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.