April 27, 2024, 07:07:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263758 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »

What is the "river song" website?

It's an Ecard site I get a news letter from them each month. Here is the link I should have put it in on the first post sorry.http://riversongs.com/

Thanks!  I've bookmarked it.  I love some of the Christmas Ecards 

You're Welcome   I love some of their Ecards too.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #681 on: November 28, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »

I like them too! Thanks GE for sharing the site!! 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #682 on: November 28, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »

Me too three(?) GE! Thanks!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 30, 2010, 12:22:01 AM »

Wow she is soo cute! BTW, She looks just like my little cousin who is about that same age! Klaas you don't think we are related do you?
(I think just heard Klaas scream and run away!)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 30, 2010, 06:33:42 AM »

All dressed up in her Christmas finery.  So cute!  Merry first Christmas, little one!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: November 30, 2010, 06:44:09 AM »

Monken,I hope you stayed safe during the storms last night.   an angelic monkey

Klaas,I love the red dress.She is is precious.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 30, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 01, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »

We put up our outdoor lights the day after Thanksgiving.  We got our tree yesterday and I put the lights on it, will finish decorating today. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3rJX3U9yM8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/z3rJX3U9yM8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

KLASS'S OUTDOOR LIGHTS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmgf60CI_ks?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rmgf60CI_ks?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

crazybabyborg
« Reply #689 on: December 01, 2010, 10:02:27 PM »

I'm thinking this smiley guy needs bigger legs. He looks too much like he's behind that reindeer and that reindeer looks a little too surprised. Then again, I'm from Tennessee so.................

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »

I'm thinking this smiley guy needs bigger legs. He looks too much like he's behind that reindeer and that reindeer looks a little too surprised. Then again, I'm from Tennessee so.................

I am blushing! LOL!    Monkey Devil!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »

I have an (almost) lifelong friend who is from, and currently lives in Rockwood. Y'all are good people! Salt of the earth!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2010, 11:41:52 PM »

I see Bearly is /was on line.  Hoping she checks in to musings.  Hi Bearly
How did you trip to Disney World Go? Hope you and cub had a wonderful time.  We have missed you

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2010, 11:43:28 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #694 on: December 02, 2010, 12:04:39 AM »

I have an (almost) lifelong friend who is from, and currently lives in Rockwood. Y'all are good people! Salt of the earth!

I think you're "good folks", too Nana! 

A few miles north and I'd be a Virginian, but either way, I like it here! 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #695 on: December 02, 2010, 12:28:02 AM »

KLASS'S OUTDOOR LIGHTS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmgf60CI_ks?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rmgf60CI_ks?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

I love watching this but am so glad it is not across the road from me.

2 4 1
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 02, 2010, 12:43:26 AM »

I think you're "good folks", too Nana! 

A few miles north and I'd be a Virginian, but either way, I like it here! 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 02, 2010, 02:34:22 PM »

I'm dreading Christmas decorations.

I'm debating the use of unloading all the decorations, putting them up, and then putting them down and re-packaging them, all within a month.

I know it has to be done, but it's a drag.

I have two neighbors who kept their Christmas lights up all year, and I think they may be on to something.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 02, 2010, 03:32:38 PM »

I'm debating the use of unloading all the decorations, putting them up, and then putting them down and re-packaging them, all within a month.

I have two neighbors who kept their Christmas lights up all year, and I think they may be on to something.

Our trick is we just don't overdo it.  We one string of lights on the front of the house that just goes along the eves/rain gutter.  My husband puts those up using plastic hangers and he even made a stick to use so he doesn't have to use a ladder at all.  Then in the back we have one string on the eves and a couple strings and a lit star on our deck railing.  I put those up.  The back of the house is actually seen more than the front.  I keep these in a box in our spare bedroom closet so I don't have to rummage in the garage or in the attic to get them.  We keep our inside decorations in that same closet.  With the inside, I don't put out a million table decorations because I don't want to put them back.  I have stockings out and a couple of decorations and the tree, that is it.  Boring but still festive and easy to manage  
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #699 on: December 02, 2010, 04:27:35 PM »

Our trick is we just don't overdo it.  We one string of lights on the front of the house that just goes along the eves/rain gutter.  My husband puts those up using plastic hangers and he even made a stick to use so he doesn't have to use a ladder at all.  Then in the back we have one string on the eves and a couple strings and a lit star on our deck railing.  I put those up.  The back of the house is actually seen more than the front.  I keep these in a box in our spare bedroom closet so I don't have to rummage in the garage or in the attic to get them.  We keep our inside decorations in that same closet.  With the inside, I don't put out a million table decorations because I don't want to put them back.  I have stockings out and a couple of decorations and the tree, that is it.  Boring but still festive and easy to manage  

I am one of those that put out a million table decorations. I took everything down or off shelves and replaced with Christmas decorations. Had small & large villiages  But since we moved and house is way smaller and until this year just hubs and myself. Only put out a few decorations and lights around windows. With Grand kids here I will put out a bit more. But like you Itarly Moosee it has become harder to think about all the work putting up and taking down.    

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.