April 27, 2024, 07:14:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #56 9/30/10 - 12/17/10  (Read 263760 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 17, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »

OK, I know I saw that little bee buzz by.............   

Hi Muffy! 

Hi 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2010, 12:22:18 AM »

THERE you are!! Hey Miss Bee! How's Christmas going for you?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: December 17, 2010, 12:22:45 AM »

GE? What level did you get to in the games/sokoban? I brought that game there and I learned to HATE it!!   

Jackie? Have you tried it?

I am on level 9   I tell you when I can't sleep at night I set here for hours moving that dang santa. Leroy was on 11 and having a hard time.  I set and move that sucker and presents around and around. Then one of the grand kids come in and say if you move this here. 

Yikes!!  I don't know if I should even try it - I've been addicted to every game on FB imaginable. Monkey Devil!  Gee, I don't know why I'm slacking on everything.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #903 on: December 17, 2010, 12:23:46 AM »

Have you noticed that the only thing that matches his size -  uh banana -  is his feet??  They're HUGE!!!

You know what they say about big feet matching  Just sayin

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: December 17, 2010, 12:23:58 AM »

GE? What level did you get to in the games/sokoban? I brought that game there and I learned to HATE it!!   

I am on level 9   I tell you when I can't sleep at night I set here for hours moving that dang santa. Leroy was on 11 and having a hard time.  I set and move that sucker and presents around and around. Then one of the grand kids come in and say if you move this here. 

You have the patience of Job! I get frustrated with level 4 and have never been passed it!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 17, 2010, 12:25:01 AM »

Hey back at ya' CBB!!    Christmas?  Uhmmmmmm.  I did get my tree up, sent 3 Christmas Cards and have one present purchased and wrapped.  No stockings hung.  I think I'm running a little behind at the moment...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: December 17, 2010, 12:25:06 AM »

Have you noticed that the only thing that matches his size -  uh banana -  is his feet??  They're HUGE!!!

I've always heard that applied to hands............ but I'm going to start looking DOWN!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #907 on: December 17, 2010, 12:25:28 AM »

Evening Muffy

You staying warm in your part of the woods?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: December 17, 2010, 12:26:49 AM »

????  Big shoes???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #909 on: December 17, 2010, 12:27:01 AM »

Hey back at ya' CBB!!    Christmas?  Uhmmmmmm.  I did get my tree up, sent 3 Christmas Cards and have one present purchased and wrapped.  No stockings hung.  I think I'm running a little behind at the moment...

Good choice of emoticons for being behind, Miss Muffy!

I still say that reindeer looks a little too surprised and that monkey looks a little too happy...........
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: December 17, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »

I think we are about tied, nice to know I have company.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #911 on: December 17, 2010, 12:28:09 AM »

????  Big shoes???

I wonder how many men stuff tissue in the toes of their boots.......... 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #912 on: December 17, 2010, 12:28:20 AM »

Yikes!!  I don't know if I should even try it - I've been addicted to every game on FB imaginable. Monkey Devil!  Gee, I don't know why I'm slacking on everything.

You have to try it.  CBB and I don't want to be the only ones going nuts over it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 17, 2010, 12:28:47 AM »

Evening Muffy

You staying warm in your part of the woods?

Hi GE.  The weather's really off and on lately.  First it freezes, so I moved my plants to the greenhouse and sheltered/covered things.  Then a day or so later, it's in the 70's, and things get too  hot in the green house, even if I leave the door open and put a tarp over it. And then it freezes again.  To answer your question, I guess I would say I'm staying warm at least part of the time.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: December 17, 2010, 12:29:39 AM »

Good choice of emoticons for being behind, Miss Muffy!

I still say that reindeer looks a little too surprised and that monkey looks a little too happy...........

LMAO, when he turns his head to the left it's like he's saying "WHOOOOAAA" 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #915 on: December 17, 2010, 12:29:49 AM »

????  Big shoes???

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #916 on: December 17, 2010, 12:30:52 AM »

You've got wings, Muffy! You'll fly through it!!    Hey, the tree's up and you're started! That's all that counts! Jackie, you can do wonders with one good night of online shopping! It's not panic time until you can't get it online anymore!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: December 17, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »

????  Big shoes???

You monkeys crack me up! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #918 on: December 17, 2010, 12:32:23 AM »

You have to try it.  CBB and I don't want to be the only ones going nuts over it.

And draw a map on the the way, would you?? You have my e-mail addy, right?   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: December 17, 2010, 12:33:01 AM »

You've got wings, Muffy! You'll fly through it!!    Hey, the tree's up and you're started! That's all that counts! Jackie, you can do wonders with one good night of online shopping! It's not panic time until you can't get it online anymore!

True.  Actually you and GE have inspired me to get started - may even start baking tonight!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.