March 29, 2024, 03:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Campbell's Issues SpaghettiOs Recall  (Read 4124 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 18, 2010, 11:38:06 PM »

http://manhattan.ny1.com/content/ny1_living/120695/campbell-s-issues-spaghettios-recall
Campbell's Issues SpaghettiOs Recall
June 18, 2010

The makers of SpaghettiOs have issued a recall due to concerns about undercooked beef.

The voluntary recall involves Campbell's SpaghettiOs with Meatballs, SpaghettiOs A to Z with Meatballs, and SpaghettiOs Fun Shapes with Meatballs and the "Cars" variety.

A company spokesman says a cooker malfunctioned at a Campbell Soup plant in Texas and left about 15 million pounds of meat undercooked.

All cans with "Use By" dates from June 2010 to December 2010 with the plant code EST4K are being recalled.

Consumers with questions can either call Campbell's hotline at 866-495-3774 or visit their website at campbells.com.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 02:42:53 AM »

Muffy
I saw this recall for SpaghettiOs ..yesterday. I never thought that it was possible for .. a recall on Uh Oh's. I loved to eat SpaghettiOs when I was a kid. My Daughter ate them when she was a toddler.  My food snob is showing. I have not and will not eat them today. But I do know that many feed their kids, families with chef boyardee.
The worst of this recall though is the Dates - seems that most of the " canned" goods from this recall would already have been consumed. Shame on them.
I offer up the food snob for a reason - I wont eat wimpy noodles Smile  - I still though buy/eat Ramen Noodles ~ The Food of the Survivors Razz ...........1/2 of America. Majority of College Students in the free world will " claim" Ramen Noodles their Saving Grace.  Me too and I didn't go to college ......  Smile Gotta love Ramen Noodles and Frozen Burrito's ..food for the times. I offer great respect for who ever created them.
Gawd forbid Ramen Noodles are ever recalled.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.