March 28, 2024, 10:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's who in the case  (Read 98434 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 07:46:04 PM »

Marriage Report
Husband   Wife   Marriage date   Relationship ending status
Richard Charles Ecker   Terri Lynn Moulton      
Kaine Andrew Horman   Desiree      
Kaine Andrew Horman   Terri Lynn Moulton      
R Neil Horman   Kristi      
Unknown McCullough   Desiree      
Larry E. Adoptive Father Moulton   Carol Lynn Adoptive Mom Moulton      
Ronald Gene (Jr) Tarver   Terri Lynn Moulton      
Ronald Gene (Jr) Tarver   Angela Lee Rockwood      
Ronald Gene (Sr) Tarver   Gloria Jill Unknown      
Tony Young   Desiree   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 07:47:05 PM »

Kinship of Kyron Horman
Name   Relationship with Kyron Horman   Civil   Canon
Desiree   Mother   I   1
Horman, Kaine Andrew   Father   I   1
Horman, Kristian Scott   Uncle   III   2
Horman, Kyron   Self      0
Horman, Minor Daughter   Half sister   II   1
Horman, R Neil   Grandfather   II   2
Kristi   Grandmother   II   2
McCullough, Son   Half brother   II   1
McCullough, Unknown   Husband of the mother      
Moulton, Terri Lynn   Wife of the father      
Young, Tony   Husband of the mother      

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »

Parent Report
Name   Parents   Relationship to child
Desiree      
Richard Charles Ecker      
Kaine Andrew Horman   Horman, R Neil
Kristi   Natural
Natural
Kristian Scott Horman   Horman, R Neil
Kristi   Natural
Natural
Kyron Horman   Horman, Kaine Andrew
Desiree   Natural
Natural
Minor Daughter Horman   Horman, Kaine Andrew
Moulton, Terri Lynn   Natural
Natural
R Neil Horman      
Kristi      
Son McCullough   McCullough, Unknown
Desiree   Natural
Natural
Unknown McCullough      
Carol Lynn Adoptive Mom Moulton      
Larry E. Adoptive Father Moulton      
Terri Lynn Moulton   Moulton, Larry E. Adoptive Father
Moulton, Carol Lynn Adoptive Mom   Natural
Natural
Angela Lee Rockwood      
Minor Son Tarver   Moulton, Terri Lynn
Tarver, Ronald Gene (Jr)
Moulton, Terri Lynn   Natural
Natural
Natural
Ronald Gene (Jr) Tarver   Tarver, Ronald Gene (Sr)
Unknown, Gloria Jill   Natural
Natural
Ronald Gene (Sr) Tarver      
Gloria Jill Unknown      
Tony Young      

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »

I'll add more names when I get time and update then. 
I have more info, just no time right now

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 10:09:17 AM »

I'll add more names when I get time and update then. 
I have more info, just no time right now

Curious, DoubleD, is SM "Bio Mom" military related?  I see Beale Air Force base appears close by Navada, CA.
Her birth was 1970 around the V.N. war - just curious if her birth parents were in the military.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 10:25:07 AM »

DoubleD,

I am aware you are focusing on where Kyron is, I don't want to take away from Kyron, but down the road...
would you look up "military records", please, for SM adopted father? Curious if he was in the Military in CA.
The military registrations are a wealth of information. Thank-You for your time.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »

DoubleD,

I am aware you are focusing on where Kyron is, I don't want to take away from Kyron, but down the road...
would you look up "military records", please, for SM adopted father? Curious if he was in the Military in CA.
The military registrations are a wealth of information. Thank-You for your time.

there is no way to know who the birth father is.  I am told that when babies are adopted they will VOID the original birth record and make a new birth record for the adoptive parents.  I don't know if they do that all of the time, but if the adoption is sealed I think they do.  Nevada county is pretty small so I went through every female birth record for that date in nevada county.  I found only ONE other birth record for that date for a female baby.  All that is on the record is a surname for the baby and the mother's maiden name, which is the same as the baby's surname, so the baby did not have the father's last name and there is no other info.  I have the birth mother's maiden name and that is all.  AND I'M NOT 100% POSTIVE THIS IS THE SAME PERSON AS TERRI.  It could be that another baby girl was born that same day.  However, you would think the mother would have named her.  This record shows no name for the baby.

I could probably look further and see if this baby possibly grew up and still has the last name of her mother.  if there is no such person then she is most likely terri moulton.

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »

DoubleD,

there is no way to know who the birth father is.  I am told that when babies are adopted they will VOID the original birth record and make a new birth record for the adoptive parents.  I don't know if they do that all of the time, but if the adoption is sealed I think they do.  Nevada county is pretty small so I went through every female birth record for that date in nevada county.  I found only ONE other birth record for that date for a female baby.  All that is on the record is a surname for the baby and the mother's maiden name, which is the same as the baby's surname, so the baby did not have the father's last name and there is no other info.  I have the birth mother's maiden name and that is all.  AND I'M NOT 100% POSTIVE THIS IS THE SAME PERSON AS TERRI.  It could be that another baby girl was born that same day.  However, you would think the mother would have named her.  This record shows no name for the baby.

I could probably look further and see if this baby possibly grew up and still has the last name of her mother.  if there is no such person then she is most likely terri moulton.

I appreciate you noting Nevada County, Cal.  it is a small town, I always think of California as huge.

I found "three" (Nevada, California) Kisiel brides on ancestry.com

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=angs-d&gsln=kisiel&_82000000-gpid=2155&_82000000_PInfo=7-%7c1652393%7c2%7c3249%7c7%7c2155%7c&_82000000__ftp=Nevada+County%2c+California%2c+USA&uidh=0

It is possible one may be mum. Thank-you for making the "who's who list" much more interesting.

Some monkey's would like to download Kyron's photo, may I ask please if we may post a photo, and if we may, what are the step's?  You are very good at walking through steps. Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 06:06:19 PM »

Kyron Horman, Missing, Friday, June 4, 2010 (Tentative date of missing child until we find out for sure)

Timeline

Friday, June 4, 2010-Monday June 14, 2010

Friday, June 4, 2010:

8:45 a.m. Kyron Horman and his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, attend a science fair at Skyline Elementary School. He is seen walking down a hallway toward a classroom. Sheriff Dan Staton said a fellow student saw Kyron near his classroom in the late morning hours of Friday, but he otherwise has not been seen.

3:30 p.m. Kyron fails to return home on his school bus as scheduled. His family calls the school.

4 p.m. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is first contacted about Kyron's disappearance. They begin to prepare for a search of the area.

5:45 p.m. Search and rescue teams begin to scour the area. They cover miles around Skyline Boulevard.

Saturday, June 5:

Noon: The sheriff's office holds a news conference and says the search for Kyron is still a missing person case and not a criminal investigation. He asks that civilian volunteers stay away from the search area to allow for the police agencies to conduct an efficient search.

4 and 8 p.m.: Authorities hold additional news conferences and said the FBI and the National Guard have joined the effort. Search and rescue crews completed an "immediate grid search" around the school, sheriff's deputies said, but plan to work night and day to find Kyron.

Sunday, June 6:

10 a.m.: Skyline students and parents return to school so they can be interviewed by detectives about Kyron's disappearance.

9 p.m.: The sheriff escalates Kyron's disappearance to a missing endangered child case, but does not call it a kidnapping.

Monday, June 7:

8:45 a.m.: Classes resume at Skyline School with counselors on hand.

Tuesday, June 8

Noon: Sheriff's deputies hold a briefing and say phone tips have led investigators to search more specific areas, but did not release new information about the case.

Wednesday, June 9

Noon: Kyron's family breaks their silence with a statement, which is read by sheriff's deputies at a news conference. Authorities also announced search and rescue crews from across the state were called to northwest Portland.

Thursday, June 10

Noon: Sheriff's deputies announce hundreds of new searchers have joined the effort, in addition to horse-mounted patrols and a National Guard helicopter.

Friday, June 11 1 p.m.: Kyron's family makes their first public appearance since his disappearance. Kyron's father and stepfather read statements thanking search and rescue crews and asking people to remain hopeful.

Saturday, June 12:

2 p.m.: The search for Kyron is expanding to new areas, deputies said, and may be one of the biggest search efforts in the state's history. The family also answered several questions through their Multnomah County liaison.

Sunday, June 13:

Noon: In a major shift in the case, deputies announced Kyron's disappearance became a criminal investigation and sent search and rescue crews home. They also announced a $25,000 reward for information that leads investigators to the boy.

Monday, June 14:

Noon: Sheriff's deputies hold their last public briefing and said further updates will be shared via news releases. Capt. Jason Gates promises the investigation will "not become a cold case for us."

http://www.kptv.com/kyron-horman/index.html[/center][/center]

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 09:16:32 AM »

The Staff Directory is to the right on the link below.

http://www.skylinek8.org/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2010, 07:31:57 AM »

A very chilling opinion and excellent detailed account of events

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kyron Horman Disappearance. This is what happened.

Snip...

The following is a combination of my understanding of the circumstances, time lines and events
regarding the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman from the Skyline school science fair on Friday June 4 2010, along with my personal theory and opinion. The news reports and video interviews with witnesses are my sole source of information on all of these events. My views are my own. I am using the same resources as those used by the big name pro-filers commenting on this nightly, so do not discount the value of these resources. However you may disregard my views if you like.

Approximately 8:15am Friday June 4th the Skyline school PTA president said she saw Kyron and his stepmother standing near Kyron's science fair exhibit. Kyrons teacher also said she saw Kyron with his stepmother in her classroom some time before 8:45am. Approximately 8:45am the stepmother claims after watching Kyron walk towards the hallway to his classroom she left the school and that was the last time she saw Kyron. Snip..

http://www.detectiveforums.com/forums/general-discussion/kyron-horman-disappearance-this-what-happened-t8417.html

Courtesy of Sunshine12

http://www.detectiveforums.com/forums/general-discussion/kyron-horman-disappearance-this-what-happened-t8417.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 05:34:33 PM »

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_102.html

Artist, Kyron Horman

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/peninsula/files/peninsula_PS_HB_cal_0910.pdf

This is the 2009/2010 Parent Handbook for Kyron's school

Thank-you InSight O-O 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=369121&page=4

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »

Timeline: Search for Kyron Horman (June 4, 2010- June 26, 2010)

Frank Mungeam

NWCN.com

Posted on June 29, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Related:
Kyron Horman's father files for divorce and restraining order

Friday June 4

8 a.m. - It's Science Fair Day at Skyline Elementary School. Kyron Horman, 7, and his step-mom arrive at school.

8:45 a.m. - Kyron says goodbye to his step-mom in the hallway and goes toward his classroom. He is last seen near his classroom, near the south entrance to school.

9:00 a.m. - Investigators say this was the last time Kyron was reportedly seen but they do not identify who saw him last.

3:45 p.m. -  Kyron doesn't get off the school bus. A call to the school reveals that Kyron's teacher has marked him "absent." Kyron is reported missing to  9-1-1. The Portland school district sends out an automated message to parents in the district that "a student is missing." An intensive search begins on the ground and in the air. Multiple agencies are involved.

Saturday, June 5

The search continues through the night and through the weekend. A tip line is set up: 503-261-2847.

Sunday, June 6

Parents of other children at the school are interviewed at the school on a staggered basis in hopes of developing new clues that could lead investigators to the missing boy.

Monday , June 7

Skyline Elementary reopens with new security measures in place. Investigators continue to search for Kyron Horman.

Tuesday, June 8

Investigators continue to search at multiple locations and to follow up on more than 1,200 tips. Police ask for more tips from the public and the public's help in spreading photos of the missing boy. An FBI mobile command center is brought to Oregon.

Wednesday, June 9

The family of Kyron Horman releases a statement through investigators talking of their "sadness and pain", and asking for the public's help in finding Kyron. Donation centers open to receive supplies to support the searchers. Investigators announce plans to deploy statewide search and rescue teams by Thursday morning.

Thursday, June 10

The search effort grows to nearly 150 as help arrives from across Oregon. At a pair of news conferences, investigators do not announce any new developments in the search for Kyron Harmon, but repeat their plea for additional tips from the public at 503-261-2847.

Friday, June 11

More than 200 searchers are now involved. At noon, police display replicas of the clothing Kyron was wearing when he was last seen. At 1 p.m., Kyron's father and stepfather speak publicly to the media for the first time since Kyron's disappearance, pleading for help in bringing Kyron home safely.

Saturday, June 12

Police ask for the public to submit photos or videos taken on June 3 or June 4 on roads in the vicinity of Skyline Elementary School. Police also read a series of answers from the family of Kyron Horman, answering public questions about the missing boy and the family's conduct during the investigation.

Sunday, June 13

Investigators announce that the Kyron Horman case is now a criminal investigation. They also announce that the search for Horman will be scaled back significantly, with most volunteer searchers sent home.

Monday, June 14

At an 11 a.m. media briefing. Capt. Jason Gates vows that investigators will not allow the search for Kyron to become a cold case. Watch Gates video

Searchers look in the area around Sauvie Island for the fourth consecutive day. KGW's Sky 8 helicopter captures video of divers in waist-deep water in the rural area of NW Portland. Video: Sky 8

Tuesday, June 15

A day that's usually a celebration is somber instead as Skyline Elementary's school year ends with no sign of Kyron Horman. Students and staff receive an uplifting visit from Blazers Coach Nate McMillan and star guard Brandon Roy. Video: Blazers bring smiles to Skyline students

Clear Channel Communications donates 30 billboard in the Portland area in English, Russian and Spanish seeking tips. Ad company donates billboards.

Wednesday, June 16

'People' magazine puts Kyron Horman on its cover. The story is picked up by CNN via its Nancy Grace crime show. 'America's Most Wanted' announces it will feature the case on its upcoming weekend show. People features Kyron Horman on its cover

Friday, June 18

Police issue a questionnaire to the staff and parents of Skyline school that includes specific questions about whether they saw Terri Moulton Horman, the step-mother, on the day he vanished, as well as the white family pickup. Capt. Jason Gates said the family supported that effort and he declined to say whether the step-mom was a suspect or person of interest in the case. Read/print out questionnaire

Friday, June 25

Kyron Horman's mom and dad, in an interview with KGW-TV, answers why investigators focused on Sauvie Island, but refuse to answer questions about step-mom Terri Moulton Horman. They say they will be the only ones speaking for the family.  More: Interview with Horman's parents

Sunday, June 27

For the second week in a row, Kyron Horman is featured on the cover of People magazine. This time, the magazine focuses on Kyron's step-mom's dad, who says she has been a focus of the investigation and has been interviewed several times by police, once for up to six hours. More: Stepmom's dad in People

Monday, June 28

Kaine Horman files for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman while also issuing a restraining order against her. Kaine Horman, Desiree Young and Tony Young issue a statement stating support for the investigation so far. Missing in that statement is Terri Moulton Horman's name. Kyron Horman's father files for divorce

http://www.nwcn.com/home/related/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 10:16:47 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner/audio/index.ssf

Link to P.O. scanner for reference.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »

In case someone wants to add this to the Who's Who:

Angela Rockwood

married to Ron Tarver (Terri's ex hubby)

some info
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/angelarockwood

Religion:
Wiccan <---------

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2010, 07:13:33 PM »

I got the right one now

- Jim Kelley - Saw White Truck

THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
about James Micajah Kelley
Name: James Micajah Kelley
Date of Birth: 13 Jul 1959
Birth County: Harris
Father's Name: Edward Watson Kelley Jr.
Mother's Name: Ellen Louise Elizardi
Roll Number: 1959_0009

James Micajah Kelley
(Age 50)
Birth Date: 07/13/1959

Associated Names:
Jim Kelley
James M Kelly
Possible Employment / Business Associations:

Ginger's Coffee Co Inc
America's Instant Credit Automarts
Car Finders Wholesale
Car Finders, Inc
Instant Credit Automart
John's Way Corporation
West Coast Textiles, Inc

ADDRESS 1:
1730 Skyline Blvd #110,
Portland, OR 97221

ADDRESS 2:
2411 17th Ave,
Portland, OR 97201

ADDRESS 3:
7025 Laber Rd,
Portland, OR 97225

ADDRESS 4:
40467 PO Box,
Portland, OR 97240

ADDRESS 5:
2119 Bellmeade St,
Houston, TX 77019

ADDRESS 6:
3079 57th Ave #A,
Vancouver, WA 98661

ADDRESS 7:
2023 Montgomery Dr,
Portland, OR 97201

ADDRESS 8:
1 Jefferson Pkwy #142,
Lake Oswego, OR 97035

ADDRESS 9:
7413 Westview Dr,
Houston, TX 77055

ADDRESS 10:
7413 View,
Houston, TX 77055

ADDRESS 11:
1925 South Blvd,
Houston, TX 77098

phone numbers deleted (rules of scared monkeys)
I have them.

Alden Oakleighgerhar Kelley (Age 25)
Edward Watson Kelley (Age 78) Father of Jim Kelley
Ellen E Kelley (Age 76) Mother of Jim Kelley
Ginger Gerhart Kelley (Age 48)
Harold P Kelley
Heather Pace Kelley (Age 28)
Jim Kelley (Age 50) Jim Kelley
Kinsloe L Kelley (Age 53)
Carey Hammett Trammell (Age 45)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

Three River Productions

To find me:
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2010, 03:53:06 AM »

Zack a landscaper stating he was in contact with TH in April.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Audio at link

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »

Zack a landscaper stating he tried to contact with TH in April due to an ad she placed on Service Magic.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648

Audio at link

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.