April 25, 2024, 02:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453959 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1000 on: June 25, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »

Plumber will be here in 15 minutes, he sounded really good on the phone  LOL

Well alrighty then.....coffee break.You should try to strategically place your computing stuff for the best possible view.Just in case.
I am still wondering about JSM.
I'm wondering about her also.  Plumber is here  LOL

Keep chatting.I don't like you being there alone.
Awww Trimmy that is so true - good thinking!!!  NoRose start typing up a storm.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1001 on: June 25, 2010, 03:07:10 PM »

sooooo..I am sitting in the Cadillac dealership because I have a recall on my car...heated windshield washer may cause a fire...we have 3 cars with this recall...sigh... anyways, there is not 1 person in the showroom,not 1 person on the parking lot looking at cars, phones are not ringing etc...really sad  cause it is another sign or our economy...sigh....

hubs just called...he has landed in Ohare...wonder if JSM landed too..forgot to ask him lol!

I think that I will save the Casey thread for when I get home..sounds like it is rather upsetting to read from what I have read on this thread...
news showing Kryon on the tv here now...just a recap from this morning of the bio parents....Mom is adorable! so sad that they are all going through this...

in regards to going into the Services...let me just say that my brother has never been the same since returning from Vietnam...just sayin...
to those dedicated, God bless em! I personally do not think that the Army is family friendly...my SIL and DIL were separated several times for a year each time while he served...that is hard on a young couple imo...lots of stress on  the couple...

Cookie glad your husband landed safely. Dang I was hoping he would have seen JSM. LOL
Hope you get your cars all fixed before any thing happens.
The VM war was hard on all those who served. Had lots of friends come back different that when they went in. Some good ways and some bad ways. My husband served three tours over there. Once before we were married and two after. He still doesn't talk much about it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: June 25, 2010, 03:07:50 PM »

It's all done, he cut a big square out of the ceiling and the leak was caused by something around the shower head and spout. He told me next week sometime another person will be coming to do a rough patch and then when that is done, we call our handyman and he will finish and make it like new again. Now I'm going to take my time cleaning this all up  LOL
Whew it is fixed and I would take my time cleaning too - sounds like you will have to clean again after the next couple of rounds so don't rush to it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: June 25, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »

Morning Everyone - Happy Friday! 

TGIF Tevye you put in a full week!!
Good morning, hope your daughters graduation went great.

me too! me too!

Rosie..my SIL did the same thing as your daughters boyfriend as far as signing up for the service...he had debt from student loans etc....got a nice sign on bonus..the only reason that he enlisted...for them it was a way out of debt so he went for it...thank God he is out now..he spent some time in Korea and in Iraq...

Taking a break after reading Cindy's and George's letters to Casey to catch up here. (You all have been busy!)

I agree, cookie, LOTS of people do it for the money. No rose, I think your daughter's guy is the same. It's not easy to save up $50,000. And he found a way to get it. And is going for it.

*sigh*

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: June 25, 2010, 03:11:40 PM »

sooooo..I am sitting in the Cadillac dealership because I have a recall on my car...heated windshield washer may cause a fire...we have 3 cars with this recall...sigh... anyways, there is not 1 person in the showroom,not 1 person on the parking lot looking at cars, phones are not ringing etc...really sad  cause it is another sign or our economy...sigh....

hubs just called...he has landed in Ohare...wonder if JSM landed too..forgot to ask him lol!

I think that I will save the Casey thread for when I get home..sounds like it is rather upsetting to read from what I have read on this thread...
news showing Kryon on the tv here now...just a recap from this morning of the bio parents....Mom is adorable! so sad that they are all going through this...

in regards to going into the Services...let me just say that my brother has never been the same since returning from Vietnam...just sayin...
to those dedicated, God bless em! I personally do not think that the Army is family friendly...my SIL and DIL were separated several times for a year each time while he served...that is hard on a young couple imo...lots of stress on  the couple...
Hi Cookie - enjoy your day now that hubs is coming home!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: June 25, 2010, 03:11:45 PM »

Good morning everyone. JSM  hope you feel better before boarding the plane, have a good time.  Hope everyone has a good day today. Need to go take a quick bath in an inch of water and get ready for the plumber. Sure hope the plumber looks like the guy in the second picture, but you know he won't. I will be forced to see a portly man with his butt crack showing, that will unfortunately have to be my dream man for the day  LOL
Good luck with the plumber - I hope he is dreamy. 

McSteamy in the shower. Smile
LOL, for right now I just hope he speaks good English so I know what is going on.

hahaha!

No rose, sometimes we have to have higher standards!

rofl

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1006 on: June 25, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »

Wish your day was going better cookie, not a good thing to have your cars like that on recall. Hopefully the rest of the day will go better. I'm laughing so hard here by myself LOL the plumber kept saying to leave the hole alone until the other man comes to do the rough patch, I just know he thought I would climb that ladder again. My ladder days are over. I just can't believe the nonsense in those letters to Casey, I could hurl.

I am actually having a groovy day! sitting in the waiting room catching up on here...but ya always have to wait so long when they are working on your car...sigh..
yeah...don't get up on that ladder!!

oh....a customer just walked in! maybe he will buy a car...stimulate that economy!
LOL glad you are having a groovy day.  Don't worry no more ladder for me. I really need to clean this up but here I sit.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: June 25, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »

Cindy sent Casey a pic of Caylee   and signed it    I love you mommy  Love, Caylee Marie.   this is just way too much for me to comprehend.

They are Crazy as hell all of them. That Cindy sent a picture of Caylee and signed is sick.
Sick is right - I can't even come up with the right words to describe this family.
And I noticed it was more than one letter like this. Why in every letter they call Casey beautiful? Even Mallory did in the one letter I read. Is this something that Casey demands? George is as creepy as they come, his letters are very uncomfortable, and I get sick feelings when I read them.
He is creepy - he is also desperate in those letters to see her - I think in more ways than one.  corroborate, and/or .......er um well I don't know.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: June 25, 2010, 03:15:50 PM »

To who ever is driving the monkey airstream come across the BC border and go north on the Cariboo Highway.  Stop at 100 Mile House for coffee then keep heading north, stay on 97 till Dawson Creek, cross the rockies into Alberta, turn right and drive for a while then stick your heads out the windows and listen for the screaming, should take you left, right , left , left and finally right at the moose crossing sign with shotgun holes in it then straight and you will find the place.  Can you get here by 10:00am to help get the pool uncovered?
Oh you do live in the most beautiful parts of Canada - On my way!!

Let's go!

I got everything I need and am ready to go!

I'll carry your luggage, Mission!

How adorable!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: June 25, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »

Cookie glad your husband landed safely. Dang I was hoping he would have seen JSM. LOL
Hope you get your cars all fixed before any thing happens.
The VM war was hard on all those who served. Had lots of friends come back different that when they went in. Some good ways and some bad ways. My husband served three tours over there. Once before we were married and two after. He still doesn't talk much about it.

That is all so sad, Trimm's brother, cookie your brother and other relatives and Green Eyes your husband. God only knows what hell they saw, how could it not affect a person?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: June 25, 2010, 03:17:42 PM »

It's all done, he cut a big square out of the ceiling and the leak was caused by something around the shower head and spout. He told me next week sometime another person will be coming to do a rough patch and then when that is done, we call our handyman and he will finish and make it like new again. Now I'm going to take my time cleaning this all up  LOL
Whew it is fixed and I would take my time cleaning too - sounds like you will have to clean again after the next couple of rounds so don't rush to it.
Two more rounds to go  LOL  At least we have that home repair warranty, if not it would have cost a lot more than 55 dollars. And it is free when the man comes and do the rough patch. Now what the handyman will charge, that is another issue.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: June 25, 2010, 03:19:52 PM »

Morning Everyone - Happy Friday! 

TGIF Tevye you put in a full week!!
Good morning, hope your daughters graduation went great.

me too! me too!

Rosie..my SIL did the same thing as your daughters boyfriend as far as signing up for the service...he had debt from student loans etc....got a nice sign on bonus..the only reason that he enlisted...for them it was a way out of debt so he went for it...thank God he is out now..he spent some time in Korea and in Iraq...

Taking a break after reading Cindy's and George's letters to Casey to catch up here. (You all have been busy!)

I agree, cookie, LOTS of people do it for the money. No rose, I think your daughter's guy is the same. It's not easy to save up $50,000. And he found a way to get it. And is going for it.

*sigh*
Sigh is all I can do, it just isn't right in my eyes, but it isn't my life, just praying nothing happens to him over there.  Those letters are nuts, I haven't finished them all, will do in a little while, can't do to much reading of that nonsense all at once. Hope your day is going well.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: June 25, 2010, 03:20:14 PM »

About 55 years old on the heavy side wearing a hat with flames on it, and I'm sure I will see a butt crack very soon. Is making a bigger hole in the ceiling will let me know soon what the problem is. I told him I would get out of his way. Will keep you posted LOL

OMG!  They sent the wrong one!

I am so sorry.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: June 25, 2010, 03:34:24 PM »

Two more rounds to go  LOL  At least we have that home repair warranty, if not it would have cost a lot more than 55 dollars. And it is free when the man comes and do the rough patch. Now what the handyman will charge, that is another issue.
You're not a kidding it would have cost more than 55 dollars, that is a huge savings over what they would have charged you.  I can't imagine the handyman will be to expensive.  I'm just glad you have it resolved and you can but your mind at ease and your sandpaper away. Wink

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: June 25, 2010, 03:35:13 PM »

About 55 years old on the heavy side wearing a hat with flames on it, and I'm sure I will see a butt crack very soon. Is making a bigger hole in the ceiling will let me know soon what the problem is. I told him I would get out of his way. Will keep you posted LOL

I am so sorry.
LOL!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: June 25, 2010, 03:39:25 PM »

I am so sorry.
But he did speak very good English  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: June 25, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »

You're not a kidding it would have cost more than 55 dollars, that is a huge savings over what they would have charged you.  I can't imagine the handyman will be to expensive.  I'm just glad you have it resolved and you can but your mind at ease and your sandpaper away. Wink
I'm really glad that my husband's boss mentioned this warranty thing to him in March. Every visit no matter what it is, we have the premium plan, costs 55 dollars, and if they can't fix it, they replace it. We pay 50 or 60 dollars a month for it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: June 25, 2010, 03:42:25 PM »

Off to bury a dead bird, my husband is right they come here to die and when they are wounded, they must know I will help them.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: June 25, 2010, 03:45:08 PM »

Off to bury a dead bird, my husband is right they come here to die and when they are wounded, they must know I will help them.
Sad NoRose I'm sorry.  I am glad they have you, we need more like you.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: June 25, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »

I am so sorry.
But he did speak very good English  LOL

rofl.

I think you had your priorities backwards. Who cares about English skills more than looks?

J/K!

(Maybe.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.