April 26, 2024, 06:46:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 454074 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: June 25, 2010, 04:14:16 PM »

Wish your day was going better cookie, not a good thing to have your cars like that on recall. Hopefully the rest of the day will go better. I'm laughing so hard here by myself LOL the plumber kept saying to leave the hole alone until the other man comes to do the rough patch, I just know he thought I would climb that ladder again. My ladder days are over. I just can't believe the nonsense in those letters to Casey, I could hurl.

I am actually having a groovy day! sitting in the waiting room catching up on here...but ya always have to wait so long when they are working on your car...sigh..
yeah...don't get up on that ladder!!

oh....a customer just walked in! maybe he will buy a car...stimulate that economy!
LOL glad you are having a groovy day.  Don't worry no more ladder for me. I really need to clean this up but here I sit.

Me too.when I was out with the dogs I trimmed some limbs off 2 of my crepe myrtle trees.The limbs are still laying in the yard.It is thundering though,so I gave myself a pass until it clears up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 25, 2010, 04:20:10 PM »

sooooo..I am sitting in the Cadillac dealership because I have a recall on my car...heated windshield washer may cause a fire...we have 3 cars with this recall...sigh... anyways, there is not 1 person in the showroom,not 1 person on the parking lot looking at cars, phones are not ringing etc...really sad  cause it is another sign or our economy...sigh....

hubs just called...he has landed in Ohare...wonder if JSM landed too..forgot to ask him lol!

I think that I will save the Casey thread for when I get home..sounds like it is rather upsetting to read from what I have read on this thread...
news showing Kryon on the tv here now...just a recap from this morning of the bio parents....Mom is adorable! so sad that they are all going through this...

in regards to going into the Services...let me just say that my brother has never been the same since returning from Vietnam...just sayin...
to those dedicated, God bless em! I personally do not think that the Army is family friendly...my SIL and DIL were separated several times for a year each time while he served...that is hard on a young couple imo...lots of stress on  the couple...

Cookie glad your husband landed safely. Dang I was hoping he would have seen JSM. LOL
Hope you get your cars all fixed before any thing happens.
The VM war was hard on all those who served. Had lots of friends come back different that when they went in. Some good ways and some bad ways. My husband served three tours over there. Once before we were married and two after. He still doesn't talk much about it.

That is all so sad, Trimm's brother, cookie your brother and other relatives and Green Eyes your husband. God only knows what hell they saw, how could it not affect a person?

I am with GreenEyes.Service isn't that family friendly,unless you like the shuffling around.If I had gone on and joined,marriage would have been out of the question.I would have made a career out of it.I have a couple of family members that served in'Nam and one is a full blown violent alcoholic who suffers from agent orange exposure and the other one is my favorite uncle.He never speaks of the service,but you can see it in his eyes.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1022 on: June 25, 2010, 04:27:11 PM »

Off to bury a dead bird, my husband is right they come here to die and when they are wounded, they must know I will help them.
Sad NoRose I'm sorry.  I am glad they have you, we need more like you.
Thank-you, I buried him and now all I have left is fold towels and dust. Oh why couldn't JSM take me on her vacation?  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: June 25, 2010, 04:28:00 PM »

About 55 years old on the heavy side wearing a hat with flames on it, and I'm sure I will see a butt crack very soon. Is making a bigger hole in the ceiling will let me know soon what the problem is. I told him I would get out of his way. Will keep you posted LOL

OMG!  They sent the wrong one!

I am so sorry.
But he did speak very good English  LOL

rofl.

I think you had your priorities backwards. Who cares about English skills more than looks?

J/K!

(Maybe.)
I know huh, I must be really old to be worried about that instead of the other.  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: June 25, 2010, 04:28:58 PM »

Wish your day was going better cookie, not a good thing to have your cars like that on recall. Hopefully the rest of the day will go better. I'm laughing so hard here by myself LOL the plumber kept saying to leave the hole alone until the other man comes to do the rough patch, I just know he thought I would climb that ladder again. My ladder days are over. I just can't believe the nonsense in those letters to Casey, I could hurl.

I am actually having a groovy day! sitting in the waiting room catching up on here...but ya always have to wait so long when they are working on your car...sigh..

oh....a customer just walked in! maybe he will buy a car...stimulate that economy!
LOL glad you are having a groovy day.  Don't worry no more ladder for me. I really need to clean this up but here I sit.

Me too.when I was out with the dogs I trimmed some limbs off 2 of my crepe myrtle trees.The limbs are still laying in the yard.It is thundering though,so I gave myself a pass until it clears up.
You are a very courageous woman, stay safe, the limbs can wait until tomorrow.  HUGS
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: June 25, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »

sooooo..I am sitting in the Cadillac dealership because I have a recall on my car...heated windshield washer may cause a fire...we have 3 cars with this recall...sigh... anyways, there is not 1 person in the showroom,not 1 person on the parking lot looking at cars, phones are not ringing etc...really sad  cause it is another sign or our economy...sigh....

hubs just called...he has landed in Ohare...wonder if JSM landed too..forgot to ask him lol!

I think that I will save the Casey thread for when I get home..sounds like it is rather upsetting to read from what I have read on this thread...
news showing Kryon on the tv here now...just a recap from this morning of the bio parents....Mom is adorable! so sad that they are all going through this...

in regards to going into the Services...let me just say that my brother has never been the same since returning from Vietnam...just sayin...
to those dedicated, God bless em! I personally do not think that the Army is family friendly...my SIL and DIL were separated several times for a year each time while he served...that is hard on a young couple imo...lots of stress on  the couple...

Cookie glad your husband landed safely. Dang I was hoping he would have seen JSM. LOL
Hope you get your cars all fixed before any thing happens.
The VM war was hard on all those who served. Had lots of friends come back different that when they went in. Some good ways and some bad ways. My husband served three tours over there. Once before we were married and two after. He still doesn't talk much about it.

That is all so sad, Trimm's brother, cookie your brother and other relatives and Green Eyes your husband. God only knows what hell they saw, how could it not affect a person?

I am with GreenEyes.Service isn't that family friendly,unless you like the shuffling around.If I had gone on and joined,marriage would have been out of the question.I would have made a career out of it.I have a couple of family members that served in'Nam and one is a full blown violent alcoholic who suffers from agent orange exposure and the other one is my favorite uncle.He never speaks of the service,but you can see it in his eyes.
That just makes me so ill. That agent orange, what that all did too so many service people. Sometimes I just have to block all this out, I get so mad and sad at the same time.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: June 25, 2010, 04:43:55 PM »

Klaas: Love the one you found! Can't agree with you more! LOL

Found this from Annie Dowling. Thought it was interesting that she wrote.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: June 25, 2010, 04:52:53 PM »

Thanks Brandi.I had not seen that yet.My eyes were just glazing over.
There is something about Annie....don't trust her one bit.
the letter Klaas posted was funny as he!!. Smile

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1028 on: June 25, 2010, 04:57:54 PM »

I think taking a pass on the clean up is a good idea Trimm. With the crazy weather you never know.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: June 25, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »

Yes, thanks Brandi, I missed that also, I never liked Annie from the beginning, and I don't trust her either. One of the letters from Cindy was from March of this year, asking her why, why, about the abuse allegations.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1030 on: June 25, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »

Klaas: Love the one you found! Can't agree with you more! LOL

Found this from Annie Dowling. Thought it was interesting that she wrote.

Thanks Brandi.  They all have a screw loose. I am Trimm I don't trust her. There is somrthing not right about her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1031 on: June 25, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »

Brandi -that letter from Annie is "?" ... 
I thought she had quite the opposite feelings for Casey, after her arrest. I watched all of Annie's depo's on video. You know its what it is.. People in question such as Annie.. do not want too much attention drawn to them . their daily lives under a microscope. If Annie was to say " too much" or use certain words to create interest. She too would have been followed around and or stalked within the media/public.  Annie is not stupid.
I did think though at one time " Annie" was on Caylee's side.  (( Maybe she wrote what she wrote to Casey- for her own benefit)) That Casey would think that Annie was backing her ...  and not LE.

I have the Tat - Annie's Tat.

To me that Tat makes a Huge Statement - and its not in memory of Casey.
Who knows at this point. It seems it is free game ... for all and everyone.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: June 25, 2010, 05:10:23 PM »

Oops!
I posted in the wrong thread. LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1033 on: June 25, 2010, 05:15:45 PM »

I sit with you.......I don't trust Annie either, not even a teenie bit.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1034 on: June 25, 2010, 05:20:23 PM »

I think taking a pass on the clean up is a good idea Trimm. With the crazy weather you never know.
I vote the same.  We are under a severe thunderstorm warning and we are headed north after work for camping with some friends - I think I want to stay home and play here instead.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: June 25, 2010, 05:25:28 PM »

Deenie, I agree with what you posted and also thanks for posting Annie's tatoo.  Mission have fun camping, and be safe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: June 25, 2010, 05:25:40 PM »

It is still thundering like crazy,but no rain yet.I tried to get Taco to go and pee and he said No Way Senorita,and gave me a cute little growl.  Smile

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: June 25, 2010, 05:27:25 PM »

Taco doesn't want to go out in the scary weather, he wants to be safe inside. A cute little growl  LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: June 25, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »

Oops!

What?We never makes mistakes here.LOL
Deenie,i used to have that tatto in my photobucket.I remember when A.N.N.I.E. had it on her Myspace.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: June 25, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

Oops!

What?We never makes mistakes here.LOL
Deenie,i used to have that tatto in my photobucket.I remember when A.N.N.I.E. had it on her Myspace.

You.r.2.good.2.me

Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.