April 19, 2024, 12:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453370 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: June 26, 2010, 10:57:06 AM »

good morning everyone!
hubs and I were going through old pictures that we have ...bins and bins of them! we separated the frames from the pictures.  gonna sell the frames at the garage sale..what a job though but it is done...Now I am going to go through all my cookbooks! love cookbooks! slowly getting rid of stuff for the move/sale!

what are the plans of monkey moos today? We have 2 grand daughters today while parents go to Jimmy Buffett concert...staying at grand daughters for the afternoon by the pool..supposed to be in the 90's here today yahoo!
we had a heck of a thunder storm again last night! anyone else??

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1061 on: June 26, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  Having coffee in the heat and humidity - yikes.  Going to hit 90 today.  Hope everyone is having a good day.  Off to Natalee's, Kyron's then Caylee's.  Any bombshells since yesterday? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 26, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »

My daughter called and they found an apartment and they will be moving in tonight. They are so happy to get out of their friend's house and get their own place. It is next to a hospital, and she is going to apply their for work. And she still hasn't needed her allergy and asthma medication, that is such great news.
NoRose this is great news, I am so happy for the kids, and you!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: June 26, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »

My daughter called and they found an apartment and they will be moving in tonight. They are so happy to get out of their friend's house and get their own place. It is next to a hospital, and she is going to apply their for work. And she still hasn't needed her allergy and asthma medication, that is such great news.

yes...that is good news Rosie!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: June 26, 2010, 11:02:41 AM »

good morning everyone!
hubs and I were going through old pictures that we have ...bins and bins of them! we separated the frames from the pictures.  gonna sell the frames at the garage sale..what a job though but it is done...Now I am going to go through all my cookbooks! love cookbooks! slowly getting rid of stuff for the move/sale!

what are the plans of monkey moos today? We have 2 grand daughters today while parents go to Jimmy Buffett concert...staying at grand daughters for the afternoon by the pool..supposed to be in the 90's here today yahoo!
When my mother passed away she had so many cookbooks. I have kept many of my grandma's recipes in her own handwritting, they are very special to me. Oh, I really need to go through all of our photo albums, and make sense of them. I have been wanting to do this for years, need a big push to do this, so the kids later on can enjoy. Sounds good being by the pool, thunder storm though doesn't sound good. Hope the parents have fun tonight at the concert, have a good time with the granddaughters. Not doing too much today, my hair needs a trim, might do that. Thursday it looks like the man is coming to put the rough patch on the ceiling and then it is set up with the handyman to finish the job, so one more week of the hole and then it will all be fixed. I can't tolerate my house being out of order  LOL
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: June 26, 2010, 11:03:26 AM »

good morning everyone!

Hi Cookie! You have been a busy gal today.  I love cookbooks too, I could sit and read them for hours and then mark the pages with a sticky of the recipes I want to try, such fun.  We are camping, guys are going golfing and us girls are going to sit by the lake and solve the world's problems (this ought to be good).  We had some thunderstorms roll thru last night too - big time, more are forecast for tonight.  Sounds like you will be in a good place today, right by the pool.  Enjoy

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: June 26, 2010, 11:03:58 AM »

Thank-you, it is rare we get good news here, so I'm happy. Hope you are having fun, despite that awful heat and humidity.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: June 26, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »

yes...that is good news Rosie!
Time for something to end well  LOL  After awhile you just roll with the punches and give up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 26, 2010, 11:05:49 AM »

good morning everyone!

Hi Cookie! You have been a busy gal today.  I love cookbooks too, I could sit and read them for hours and then mark the pages with a sticky of the recipes I want to try, such fun.  We are camping, guys are going golfing and us girls are going to sit by the lake and solve the world's problems (this ought to be good).  We had some thunderstorms roll thru last night too - big time, more are forecast for tonight.  Sounds like you will be in a good place today, right by the pool.  Enjoy
I would love to sit with you girls and discuss and solve the world's problems, might not get to far with that, but it would be fun  LOL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 26, 2010, 11:11:41 AM »

Mission...sounds like you are in a good place today too!

Hubs is now putting new tires on the travel trailer for the kids to take camping...We have to haul it back to storage when he is done..so many projects, so little time!! I think that the kids are taking their children to a campground near the Dells...after we all get back from vacation....we are leaving to go to our condo next Wednesday and not coming back for about 10 days..I will have my laptop so I won't miss anything here ! boating, sunning, swimming! can't wait...lots of fun down there...

with the photos of the grand kids, I have separate "scrap book boxes" I guess you can call them, for each grand child..I am keeping them for them when they are older..it was fun looking through the photos and seeing them when they were tiny...sigh..they grow so fast!

I could read through cookbooks all day too! matter of fact when we travel to the Ozarks, a lot of the time I will take some cookbooks to read on the way down there, mark recipes that I must try..of course I very seldom do that!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: June 26, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »

good morning everyone!

I would love to sit with you girls and discuss and solve the world's problems, might not get to far with that, but it would be fun  LOL
I would love it if you were here too NoRose, I have a feeling we would have some fun!  What was the judges ruling in joran's case, I am over there but haven't found it yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 26, 2010, 11:13:58 AM »

Mission...sounds like you are in a good place today too!

Hubs is now putting new tires on the travel trailer for the kids to take camping...We have to haul it back to storage when he is done..so many projects, so little time!! I think that the kids are taking their children to a campground near the Dells...after we all get back from vacation....we are leaving to go to our condo next Wednesday and not coming back for about 10 days..I will have my laptop so I won't miss anything here ! boating, sunning, swimming! can't wait...lots of fun down there...

with the photos of the grand kids, I have separate "scrap book boxes" I guess you can call them, for each grand child..I am keeping them for them when they are older..it was fun looking through the photos and seeing them when they were tiny...sigh..they grow so fast!

I could read through cookbooks all day too! matter of fact when we travel to the Ozarks, a lot of the time I will take some cookbooks to read on the way down there, mark recipes that I must try..of course I very seldom do that!
That sounds like a good time going to your condo. I want to do all the photo albums like scrap books, where you put cute pictures and sayings, they have so much of that stuff at Michael's, it would take me a day just to buy what I wanted to get started  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 26, 2010, 11:14:59 AM »

good morning everyone!

I would love it if you were here too NoRose, I have a feeling we would have some fun!  What was the judges ruling in joran's case, I am over there but haven't found it yet.
Everything stays as is, his confession and all he said is valid and stays.  That would be fun, just don't get me drinking  LOL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 26, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »

by the way...has anyone heard from Searching lately? I have not seen any posts from her lately..hope that she is doing ok...

is anyone here on facebook?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: June 26, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »

good morning everyone!

Everything stays as is, his confession and all he said is valid and stays.  That would be fun, just don't get me drinking  LOL
LOL just Bailey's fizzes.  Thank you for the info that is good news.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: June 26, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »

by the way...has anyone heard from Searching lately? I have not seen any posts from her lately..hope that she is doing ok...

I love the Dells Cookie - so fun and pretty in that area.  I thought I saw searching in Haleigh's last week but not on any other thread.  I have a facebook but it is kinda a fake one, I got it so I could spy on Tammi Smith when Gabriel went missing, but I do have a few friends on there some I know and some I don't LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 26, 2010, 11:26:27 AM »

No I have not seen any posts recently, but I believe I did see her on Natalee's thread when all this with Joran and Peru started.  I have a facebook.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 26, 2010, 11:27:33 AM »

I love the Dells Cookie - so fun and pretty in that area.  I thought I saw searching in Haleigh's last week but not on any other thread.  I have a facebook but it is kinda a fake one, I got it so I could spy on Tammi Smith when Gabriel went missing, but I do have a few friends on there some I know and some I don't LOL
Did I hear Bailey Fizzes?  LOL  The Dells is such a great place haven't been there in ages.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: June 26, 2010, 11:28:49 AM »

Husband is going to get the Saturday morning donuts  LOL  Not that I need one, but it is a Saturday tradition.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: June 26, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »

if anyone wants to be friends on facebook, here is my throw away email...we can friend each other..I love facebook!

Angelina485@yahoo.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.