April 24, 2024, 07:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453857 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:24 PM »

I want donuts!
I am getting nothing done over here today,except for cleaning the fridge.
Off to catch up on reading...............
I would be more then happy to give you one, there are several fresh donuts left. I hear you, I need to do some work in the yard. The more I write, the more pathetic my life sounds  LOL  Oh well, what can I do?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: June 26, 2010, 02:11:12 PM »

Almost everyone has a place they are going to or are at a place having fun, and my highlight of the day is going to Walmart. My husband just told me to snap out of it, so I came here to rant  LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1102 on: June 26, 2010, 02:38:55 PM »

Almost everyone has a place they are going to or are at a place having fun, and my highlight of the day is going to Walmart. My husband just told me to snap out of it, so I came here to rant  LOL

I don't even have to go to wal mart. I need to either clean the trig or start quilting. But no I set and read. Hubby is out side doing what ever. Daughter and grand kids went to the mall. So i should be doing something to NRCG. lol If my life gets any more exciting I don't think I could handle it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: June 26, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »

I don't even have to go to wal mart. I need to either clean the trig or start quilting. But no I set and read. Hubby is out side doing what ever. Daughter and grand kids went to the mall. So i should be doing something to NRCG. lol If my life gets any more exciting I don't think I could handle it.
LOL me either, I don't think I could handle it either. Now my husband got back from the bank, so now he is going to help me move two plants in the yard, whoopie. At least you have a hobby of quilting, I really need to start this scrap booking, but that adds up to a lot of money once you get going with it.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1104 on: June 26, 2010, 02:53:12 PM »

I want donuts!
I spent 20 bucks and 45 mins at a resale shop where everything was half off. I got 2 weeks work of work cloths, nice clothes! Then I spent 2 f'n hours at Meijer....they've changed the store around so much who knows where what is. And then I come home to 72 degrees outside, 75 inside...and the f'n air conditioner is running! DH was working outside and it was "hot" when he came in, so, yeah, run the damn thing, cool the whole house down so he can be comfy in the man cave in the basement. I am pizzzed. Yeah, it's hot in my car too, but I don't run the air conditioner, cos it eats more gas..

Something tells me there's a face-off in my future, and it ain't gonna be pretty!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 26, 2010, 03:06:20 PM »

I want donuts!
I spent 20 bucks and 45 mins at a resale shop where everything was half off. I got 2 weeks work of work cloths, nice clothes! Then I spent 2 f'n hours at Meijer....they've changed the store around so much who knows where what is. And then I come home to 72 degrees outside, 75 inside...and the f'n air conditioner is running! DH was working outside and it was "hot" when he came in, so, yeah, run the damn thing, cool the whole house down so he can be comfy in the man cave in the basement. I am pizzzed. Yeah, it's hot in my car too, but I don't run the air conditioner, cos it eats more gas..

Something tells me there's a face-off in my future, and it ain't gonna be pretty!
That is great, I have bought clothes at many thrift shops around here. Gotten many, many nice things that looked like they were hardly worn. Those are my treasures  LOL  Tell me about husbands, sigh. I told him two times what plant needed to be moved to a new area, then when he bent down to pick up another plant I lost it big time. I yelled and I'm sure the neighbors heard, and I could care less. I told him you never, ever listen to me, and here is another example. Plus other things, which I'm not going to put down  LOL  I would be angry also if the house was hot when I got home, believe me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: June 26, 2010, 03:06:25 PM »

I want donuts!

Here ya go, Tevye!

What a great shopper you are to get so many clothes for work for so little! Great work!

I also try to minimize our electric usage around here, but it gets so frustrating when others could care less. I am always wincing when the guys here stand at the refrigerator with the door open, trying to think of what they want to get out. Half the time, getting nothing.

I drive my car so little (3200 miles in 3 years!) and literally cannot remember when we last filled it up ...months ago. LOL So when I do drive, I use the a/c. Never really had a car before this with a working a/c. So I enjoy it now.

I feel your pain, Tevye.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1107 on: June 26, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »

I feel your pain, Tevye.
Someone else here at the ranch is gonna feel my pain...or maybe I'll just try better living thru chemistry and take a nap and get over it. I am exhausted....and getting little to no help around here is really cheezing me off.  Yep, I need a nap....and if he asks me what's for supper, there's a cast iron fry pan in his future (and upside his head). Order a damn pizza, man, you know how to do that!!!!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1108 on: June 26, 2010, 03:16:20 PM »

LOL me either, I don't think I could handle it either. Now my husband got back from the bank, so now he is going to help me move two plants in the yard, whoopie. At least you have a hobby of quilting, I really need to start this scrap booking, but that adds up to a lot of money once you get going with it.

I have thought about the scrap booking. But you are right NRCG it can add up fast. Of course every time I go to the hobby store and look at the cricket thingy I want it. It does so much neat stuff. Boy I could have used It a few years ago when I was doing my pre school stuff. LOL  Have fun moving the plants.  That beats cleaning bath rooms. Yuck!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1109 on: June 26, 2010, 03:28:58 PM »

I want donuts!

That is great Tevye you got some good work clothes at such wonderful prices.  I use to love going to Nordstrom's half yearly sale. I could afford to shop there then. And get some great clothes. It pisses me off when the stores move everything around. They do it to get people to buy unnecessary stuff.  One of our friend was a store manager and told us that when they did that they sales would go up. Because people would have to go aisle to aisle looking for what they wanted. Rotten of them to do. But of course they wont admit to it.

I run our air 24/7 until the middle of Sept when it cools down. But keep getting after everyone to keep the lights off when they aren't in their rooms.  It;s not just you with thinking you should get help. I was thinking the same thing. I swear I do nothing but clean up after every one here. No one puts anything away. They just leave it lay when they are done. grrrr

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1110 on: June 26, 2010, 03:32:10 PM »

I want donuts!

Here ya go, Tevye!

What a great shopper you are to get so many clothes for work for so little! Great work!

I also try to minimize our electric usage around here, but it gets so frustrating when others could care less. I am always wincing when the guys here stand at the refrigerator with the door open, trying to think of what they want to get out. Half the time, getting nothing.

I drive my car so little (3200 miles in 3 years!) and literally cannot remember when we last filled it up ...months ago. LOL So when I do drive, I use the a/c. Never really had a car before this with a working a/c. So I enjoy it now.

I feel your pain, Tevye.

I am always telling them not to stand there and look into the frig. But they do. It's like the same stuff is in there that was there 20 minutes ago.
How you doing Brandi?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1111 on: June 26, 2010, 03:35:34 PM »

I feel your pain, Tevye.
Someone else here at the ranch is gonna feel my pain...or maybe I'll just try better living thru chemistry and take a nap and get over it. I am exhausted....and getting little to no help around here is really cheezing me off.  Yep, I need a nap....and if he asks me what's for supper, there's a cast iron fry pan in his future (and upside his head). Order a damn pizza, man, you know how to do that!!!!!!!!

OMG I am laughing so hard. Not at you Tevye but how males are so much a like. Get a nap you will feel better. ((HUGS))

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 26, 2010, 03:39:56 PM »

I feel your pain, Tevye.
That is exactly what I would do. Better living through chemistry and a nap. And supper, well I would do exactly what you just said, period. I need to get out of here before I blow up again, sad when Walmart and grocery shopping sounds fun.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 26, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »

Hi Brandi, I could scream when the fridge and freezer door opens, and decisions, decisions are made about what to get out of there, doesn't take a couple minutes to figure it out, but it seems to.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 26, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »

I have thought about the scrap booking. But you are right NRCG it can add up fast. Of course every time I go to the hobby store and look at the cricket thingy I want it. It does so much neat stuff. Boy I could have used It a few years ago when I was doing my pre school stuff. LOL  Have fun moving the plants.  That beats cleaning bath rooms. Yuck!
I've seen that cricket thingy on one of the home shopping shows, you sure can do a lot with it. It really adds up with the scrap booking, you need the books, paper, fun pictures and sayings, and I don't know if I have the patience for all that, but it would be cool to do that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 26, 2010, 03:47:05 PM »

I want donuts!

That is great Tevye you got some good work clothes at such wonderful prices.  I use to love going to Nordstrom's half yearly sale. I could afford to shop there then. And get some great clothes. It pisses me off when the stores move everything around. They do it to get people to buy unnecessary stuff.  One of our friend was a store manager and told us that when they did that they sales would go up. Because people would have to go aisle to aisle looking for what they wanted. Rotten of them to do. But of course they wont admit to it.

I run our air 24/7 until the middle of Sept when it cools down. But keep getting after everyone to keep the lights off when they aren't in their rooms.  It;s not just you with thinking you should get help. I was thinking the same thing. I swear I do nothing but clean up after every one here. No one puts anything away. They just leave it lay when they are done. grrrr
That is all I do here also, and it is just my husband and part time daughter living here. I really could scream, and I do but it doesn't do any good anyway. I never seen anyone like my daughter that can go through a room and make a mess or knock things down. She actually reminds me of Pigpen from Charlie Brown LOL  She can be like a bull in a china shop, one day she was walking by with her purse and knocked a bunch of things down off a table.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: June 26, 2010, 04:00:39 PM »

Off to the stores, can't wait  LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 26, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »

I feel your pain, Tevye.

If he asks you what's for supper, ask him what he's fixing tonight!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 26, 2010, 04:06:34 PM »

Hi Brandi, I could scream when the fridge and freezer door opens, and decisions, decisions are made about what to get out of there, doesn't take a couple minutes to figure it out, but it seems to.

Hi No rose. Have fun at WalMart! LOL

Green Eyes, hiyas!

Yup, I am the light turner-offer here too! Constant work, it is. LOL

And our a/c runs whenever needed, and that means non-stop as well. This year, we turned it on very early!

At least it is cheaper to run than the furnace.

*sigh*

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1119 on: June 26, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »

I want donuts!

That is all I do here also, and it is just my husband and part time daughter living here. I really could scream, and I do but it doesn't do any good anyway. I never seen anyone like my daughter that can go through a room and make a mess or knock things down. She actually reminds me of Pigpen from Charlie Brown LOL  She can be like a bull in a china shop, one day she was walking by with her purse and knocked a bunch of things down off a table.

Have fun at the stores. The Wal Marts here all have the grocery's store in them. So I only have to go to one store. If I want to go to Target and other places I have to drive about 20 miles. So unless I really know I can't find it at Wal Mart it's here I come Wal Mart. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.