April 26, 2024, 10:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 454038 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1180 on: June 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

GM everyone! just have a minute as I still have dear grand daughters from all night! it was fun...the almost 2 yr old is into everything so it is always on your toes type of thing when she visits...delightful child, but again, almost 2 and very busy lol!

Liver and Onions,,,,,my least favorite thing in the world besides brussel sprouts and sauerkraut!
But Northern did make it the liver sound almost tasty...Also, that cake sounded out of this world Northern and what a fun party from the sounds of things!!!

it is raining here sigh....really sick of it to be honest...I want some hot sunny weather for at least 2 days in a row if not more!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: June 27, 2010, 11:01:38 AM »

GM everyone! just have a minute as I still have dear grand daughters from all night! it was fun...the almost 2 yr old is into everything so it is always on your toes type of thing when she visits...delightful child, but again, almost 2 and very busy lol!

Liver and Onions,,,,,my least favorite thing in the world besides brussel sprouts and sauerkraut!
But Northern did make it the liver sound almost tasty...Also, that cake sounded out of this world Northern and what a fun party from the sounds of things!!!

it is raining here sigh....really sick of it to be honest...I want some hot sunny weather for at least 2 days in a row if not more!

I guess that I should have written something before I hit post  LOL  Glad you had a fun day with the granddaughters. Sorry about the rain, but eventually it should stop, at least I hope so. That cake Northern made does sound great.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: June 27, 2010, 11:05:26 AM »

Morning NRCG   I will have to go look.  It is just 9 here and the temp is already 92. It's going to be HOT. YUCK.

Wonder when JSM is going to be back today? She has some splaining to do when she gets back in the cage. LOL
Good morning, OMG that is just awful 92 already. Did you find out who broke a part of the fridge? Believe me, I've been through that kind of thing on numerous occasions and after awhile it gets old and not funny at all. My dad had an older sister, she had a lot of learing disabilities and she was so rough with everything she touched, she chipped and broke everything. My dad told me that grandma would go to the next door ladies house, they were both little Italian ladies, and would sit and cry over it all. My youngest daughter is just like Aunt Louise, bless her soul, breaking things, because she too is rough just like her. It can be extremely frustrating. I swear, that the school that Kyron attends is haunted, but then I let my imagination run away with me.

No I ask and got not me or it's been that way a long time etc. So will have to find a new shelve on line. I know what they did they tried to force a bottle of something in an already full shelve. My guess is the youngest grand son. He is like you daughter he is rough on every thing he touches. He broke a pair of scissors . Not where the connect at the handle but he broke one of the blades in half. To this day I have no idea how he did it. He was opening a box that a slip and slide came in. I need a recorder to play saying be gentle for him. It seems we are always telling him that. LOL

The school Kyron went to is scary.
That sounds just like something she would do, breaking the scissors just like that. I have no idea how she does it. About three weeks ago I bought a new fancy soap dispenser for the bathroom, I went to use it, and the nozzle where the soap comes out of was snapped off. I had it for one day, I asked her what happened, her answer, they must have made it poorly. I could scream. Now that makes sense in my fridge, I'll bet she tried to wedge a bottle and that is why one of the shelves is dented.  OMG I give up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: June 27, 2010, 11:06:16 AM »

NRCG,I posted you a link to Grund's interview over in the Caylee thread.
Off to drag the dogs outside.The grass is wet and I refuse to go faux squirrel hunting this morning...they are protesting! 
Thank-you.  LOL protesting pups.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: June 27, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »

Thanks for the recipe Northern, now with the mention of banana cream pie, I want some today.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1185 on: June 27, 2010, 12:03:06 PM »

They really are like bulls in a china shop. LOL You gotta love them or you would do get rid of them. Like ban them to Siberia or something.

Will have to save the recipe Northern Rose for when brother comes to visit he LOVES banana cream pie.  Yummy

I can see Digger protesting. Since you wont like him faux squirrel hunt this morning. Smile

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: June 27, 2010, 12:16:15 PM »

They really are like bulls in a china shop. LOL You gotta love them or you would do get rid of them. Like ban them to Siberia or something.

Will have to save the recipe Northern Rose for when brother comes to visit he LOVES banana cream pie.  Yummy

I can see Digger protesting. Since you wont like him faux squirrel hunt this morning. Smile

I'm going to get my hair trimmed later and was going to just have my day today, now my daughter is coming home for awhile, and I can feel my blood pressure hitting on high right now, I am not talking about those darn lizards today, and I'm not going to have my day ruined. Might as well just throw my arms up in the air and say I surrender  LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1187 on: June 27, 2010, 12:22:48 PM »

I'm going to get my hair trimmed later and was going to just have my day today, now my daughter is coming home for awhile, and I can feel my blood pressure hitting on high right now, I am not talking about those darn lizards today, and I'm not going to have my day ruined. Might as well just throw my arms up in the air and say I surrender  LOL

Oh NRCG  Prayers she doesn't start about the lizards. ((( HUGS )))

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: June 27, 2010, 12:32:15 PM »

Oh NRCG  Prayers she doesn't start about the lizards. ((( HUGS )))
I'm just going to leave, but tell that to my stomach that has been experiencing bad irritable bowel lately, and there is just so much a pill can do for it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 27, 2010, 12:34:21 PM »

Some Anarchist group have descended on the G20 in Toronto.  Yesterday they set 4 police cares on fire, broke windows in the banking district as well all along Eaton Centre, just a bunch of idiots.  This morning they are saying there were over 500  arrested last night and then this morning another 70, some were found to have breached the sewers and were found with bottles of some unknown substance.  Right now they are at it again and the riot police are shooting rubber bullets in a crowd. 

My prayers to anyone who lives in Toronto as this must be very unnerving
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: June 27, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »

It is a very good pudding recipe that can be used for so much.  I often make it and then put over fresh fruit and top with whipcream. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: June 27, 2010, 12:42:34 PM »

Some Anarchist group have descended on the G20 in Toronto.  Yesterday they set 4 police cares on fire, broke windows in the banking district as well all along Eaton Centre, just a bunch of idiots.  This morning they are saying there were over 500  arrested last night and then this morning another 70, some were found to have breached the sewers and were found with bottles of some unknown substance.  Right now they are at it again and the riot police are shooting rubber bullets in a crowd. 

Every single time they have those summits their is violence, perhaps they can think of a better way, that skype or whatever that is called might be a good idea. Anything would be a better idea then this happening every time. It's disgraceful and disgusting that this has to happen. Maybe they should shoot real bullets? I know they won't, just a suggestion. I'm going to go get my hair done, second thing out of her mouth was those monsters and a easier cage to clean  SIGH
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: June 27, 2010, 12:48:51 PM »

Every single time they have those summits their is violence, perhaps they can think of a better way, that skype or whatever that is called might be a good idea. Anything would be a better idea then this happening every time. It's disgraceful and disgusting that this has to happen. Maybe they should shoot real bullets? I know they won't, just a suggestion. I'm going to go get my hair done, second thing out of her mouth was those monsters and a easier cage to clean  SIGH

This is just horrible.  First time ever tear gas has been used in Toronto.  I agree, use real bullets.  This morning there seems to be a lot of looky loos that have not grasped the serious nature of what is going on and were in the line of fire of the rubber bullets and are now claiming the police are out of control.  WTH?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: June 27, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »

Two loads of laundry hung outside with one to go before I call it quits as it is now 22C and time to turn on the air conditioner.  I have to weed my garden before it gets stupid hot outside.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: June 27, 2010, 01:58:46 PM »

Mmmmmmm pie.....................

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: June 27, 2010, 02:21:06 PM »

This is just horrible.  First time ever tear gas has been used in Toronto.  I agree, use real bullets.  This morning there seems to be a lot of looky loos that have not grasped the serious nature of what is going on and were in the line of fire of the rubber bullets and are now claiming the police are out of control.  WTH?
Figures, it is always the police out of control, the anarchists just come to cause trouble, half of them don't even know why, they are just violent and that is about it. Wouldn't bother me if the police shot them, but then would just cause more rioting.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: June 27, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »

My husband (from Toronto) was following that very closely last night.

Just idiots bent on violence up there. Nobody is going to listen to their "message" when they are delivering it that way. Most are wearing masks too. Cowards who have no courage of their convictions, if you ask me.

Such a shame what they are doing. So senseless.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: June 27, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

Brandi,the idiot I live with leaves the microwave door open.....throws clothes at the clothes hamper.He also has been know to put empty ice trays back in the freezer sometimes.
Maybe I should put the ice trays,and clothes into the microwave,slam the door shut and throw it in the laundry basket He'll never think to look there.  Smile

I really got to take the dogs out now.Digger is giving me the look.LOL

I think I got the picture, Trimm!

heh

Bumping for Trimm.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: June 27, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »

My husband (from Toronto) was following that very closely last night.

Just idiots bent on violence up there. Nobody is going to listen to their "message" when they are delivering it that way. Most are wearing masks too. Cowards who have no courage of their convictions, if you ask me.

Such a shame what they are doing. So senseless.

I have been to several protests, which I'm not going to get into LOL but most of us were peaceful. Always, always there are a group that is hell bent on destruction. They only come to do violence, and nothing else, that is there goal. They will taunt the police and then it all breaks loose from there. Nobody is going to listen to these bunch of cowards, destroying property is want they want, and they accomplish that. And it happens every single time with these summits.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: June 27, 2010, 02:43:17 PM »

TORONTO

TORONTO (AP) — Police conducted a large raid and rounded up more protesters Sunday in an effort to quell further violence at the global economic summit after black-clad youths rampaged through the city, smashing windows and torching police cruisers.

Police said they have arrested more than 500 demonstrators, many of whom were hauled away in plastic handcuffs and taken to a temporary holding center constructed for the summit.               Youths, who have been listening to too much punk music from the late 70's and 80's, no goal, no thought, no nothing, just violence. Anarchy, Acting without waiting for instructions or official permission... The root of anarchism is the single impulse to do it yourself: everything else follows from this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.