April 23, 2024, 02:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453751 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: June 28, 2010, 11:15:48 AM »

Thanks for the recipe Northern, now with the mention of banana cream pie, I want some today.
I second that - thank you!  I love banana cream pie.  I am going to have to raid the vending machines now I am hungry, wish they had pie in there.

Pie would be pretty messy come down out the chute.   I am not sure I would want to eat a pie out of a vending machine.  When we go for vacation we go to out of the way eclectic places.  We drove one year to a salt water lake in Saskatchewan a few years back.  Hubby has a real sweet tooth so hit the vending machines in the lobby of where we were staying first night.  He got rice crispy squares and an assortment of chocolate bars, almost chipped a tooth on the rice crispy square.  After further inspection the best before date on them had passed two years prior.  Now I check all dates on stuff that comes out of vending machines.  That was the same year he ran over a bird in a bird sanctuary.
OMG, I don't mean to laugh none of that is funny, it just sounds like our vacations  LOL  I never thought about checking dates on vending machine products, but I'm seldom near a vending machine. Oh he must have felt terrible running over that bird.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: June 28, 2010, 11:17:53 AM »

Northern I am taking your info about painting the bird houses, and am going to use random things to put on them. That sounds cool and fun.

I love the way ours turned out especially the ones that we used leaves and grasses, your fingers get pretty messy though as you hold the leaves on while you spray paint over.  If I was to do it again I would get some glue dots to hold down the items and then spray. 

So the Queen comes today for a visit to Canada and they just said that she does not need a passport to travel as she is the one that issues the passports.  I guess no strip searches for her either?  She is mostly staying in the east except for one day in Winnipeg I believe.  After we paid 1billion for security for the G20 I am curious how much her trip is costing us as we get to foot the bill I am sure. 
It will cost you all a bundle, no doubt about that. And I can't even get started about these summits, when are they going to learn, that these summits attract violent people, and why the he!! don't they have these summits over the computer? They have such great technology today I see no reason why this can't be done. Big companies do this, why can't they?

1 Billion in security, damage to stores and streets is heart breaking.  None of the 1 billion is to help with the repairs, mayor of Toronto was on the news last night and said that the city of Toronto is not paying to fix the damages of the businesses as that is up to the business owners and their insurance.  A few business owners were interviewed this morning and found out from their insurance companies that they are not covered for riots so they are on their own to pay for the fixes and both said they can not afford it and will have to close their businesses,  How sad. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: June 28, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »

Thanks for the recipe Northern, now with the mention of banana cream pie, I want some today.
I second that - thank you!  I love banana cream pie.  I am going to have to raid the vending machines now I am hungry, wish they had pie in there.

Pie would be pretty messy come down out the chute.   I am not sure I would want to eat a pie out of a vending machine.  When we go for vacation we go to out of the way eclectic places.  We drove one year to a salt water lake in Saskatchewan a few years back.  Hubby has a real sweet tooth so hit the vending machines in the lobby of where we were staying first night.  He got rice crispy squares and an assortment of chocolate bars, almost chipped a tooth on the rice crispy square.  After further inspection the best before date on them had passed two years prior.  Now I check all dates on stuff that comes out of vending machines.  That was the same year he ran over a bird in a bird sanctuary.
OMG, I don't mean to laugh none of that is funny, it just sounds like our vacations  LOL  I never thought about checking dates on vending machine products, but I'm seldom near a vending machine. Oh he must have felt terrible running over that bird.

Not as bad as the one we found plastered to the grill of the van as we were going into the wetlands interpretive centre and the tour bus of seniors were staring at it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: June 28, 2010, 11:22:34 AM »

Northern I am taking your info about painting the bird houses, and am going to use random things to put on them. That sounds cool and fun.

I love the way ours turned out especially the ones that we used leaves and grasses, your fingers get pretty messy though as you hold the leaves on while you spray paint over.  If I was to do it again I would get some glue dots to hold down the items and then spray. 

So the Queen comes today for a visit to Canada and they just said that she does not need a passport to travel as she is the one that issues the passports.  I guess no strip searches for her either?  She is mostly staying in the east except for one day in Winnipeg I believe.  After we paid 1billion for security for the G20 I am curious how much her trip is costing us as we get to foot the bill I am sure. 
It will cost you all a bundle, no doubt about that. And I can't even get started about these summits, when are they going to learn, that these summits attract violent people, and why the he!! don't they have these summits over the computer? They have such great technology today I see no reason why this can't be done. Big companies do this, why can't they?

1 Billion in security, damage to stores and streets is heart breaking.  None of the 1 billion is to help with the repairs, mayor of Toronto was on the news last night and said that the city of Toronto is not paying to fix the damages of the businesses as that is up to the business owners and their insurance.  A few business owners were interviewed this morning and found out from their insurance companies that they are not covered for riots so they are on their own to pay for the fixes and both said they can not afford it and will have to close their businesses,  How sad. 
It is extremely sad, and this crap happens every single time, this all makes me sick, when are they going to figure out another way to do these summits. Violence just for the sake of violence.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: June 28, 2010, 11:23:50 AM »

Not as bad as the one we found plastered to the grill of the van as we were going into the wetlands interpretive centre and the tour bus of seniors were staring at it.
Oh Northern, I can just imagine the bus full of seniors staring. I swear this kind of stuff happens to us also.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1325 on: June 28, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »

I forgot to add - Brooke will Paint any piece of furniture - YOUR Color Choice - Just tell her the paint manufacturer and choice of color. She is not limited to just white Smile

Thank you for posting that site Deenie - I love this kind of stuff.  so fun, I will be spending some time on this site. Smile

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: June 28, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »

Some of the stuff that has happened while on vacation would not even happen to the Griswold's. 

Friends used to have a cabin right on the shores of Kootenay lake in BC.  We borrowed it one summer and it had to be the summer that there was forrest fires that surrounded the area right after we got there, we had to leave early as hubby is really allergic to smoke and could not breath.  As we were leaving the hot ashes were raining down from the sky and setting the clear coat on the vehicle we were driving on fire.  We always rent a vehicle when we go on vacation rather than taking one of ours, and the rental company always puts it up for auction when we are done with it.  The cabin slid into the lake a few months later after heavy rains and mud slides.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: June 28, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »

Some of the stuff that has happened while on vacation would not even happen to the Griswold's. 

Friends used to have a cabin right on the shores of Kootenay lake in BC.  We borrowed it one summer and it had to be the summer that there was forrest fires that surrounded the area right after we got there, we had to leave early as hubby is really allergic to smoke and could not breath.  As we were leaving the hot ashes were raining down from the sky and setting the clear coat on the vehicle we were driving on fire.  We always rent a vehicle when we go on vacation rather than taking one of ours, and the rental company always puts it up for auction when we are done with it.  The cabin slid into the lake a few months later after heavy rains and mud slides.
OMG,  LOL LOL  I thought we were the only ones that came close to the Griswolds.  I sure needed the laugh this morning. I keep picturing the looks on the bus full of senior citizens and just burst out laughing.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: June 28, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »

Hey Mission!
I am thinking of making a little flower bed at the corner of my property.....under a nice little shade tree.I need some advice.what goes good with a naked lady statue with her hiney sticking up in the air?You know know like kiss this....... 
Poison Oak or Poison Ivy LOL

Hubby is highly allergic.....two birds with one stone!

He is on my chit list this morning.He'll be doing the grocery shopping,since I had to take the trash way down the road this morning.My neck/shoulder still is giving me problems,usually takes a few days to get back to normal.I have only a couple of pain meds to take.Grrrrr..........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: June 28, 2010, 11:41:48 AM »

OMG,  LOL LOL  I thought we were the only ones that came close to the Griswolds.  I sure needed the laugh this morning. I keep picturing the looks on the bus full of senior citizens and just burst out laughing.

OMG,that is funny!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: June 28, 2010, 11:43:40 AM »

Where in the world is JSM?I wonder if she got up late,or maybe she didn't come home..................(insert mystery music)

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1331 on: June 28, 2010, 11:44:14 AM »

Hi Brandi, I could scream when the fridge and freezer door opens, and decisions, decisions are made about what to get out of there, doesn't take a couple minutes to figure it out, but it seems to.
LOL at you, Brandi and GreenEyes about this subject.  My husband does the same thing and it drives me crazy, when you open the fridge aren't you going in there for something?  Nooooo they just stand there and stare meanwhile letting all the cold air flow out.

I got booted so it may take me a while to catch up and I am going to do it as efficiently as possible lol.

Our new refrig beeps after a period of time being left open - lets me know when to yell at them!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: June 28, 2010, 11:46:37 AM »

The bird on the grill was a memorable one.  Somewhere there are seniors that have pictures of it in their scrap books.  When hubby realized what had happened he asked if we had a old towel or blanket that he could use to take the bird off.  Ya right, so I asked my daughter if she had a shirt along she did not like and would not miss.  Her comment was something along the lines of first dad kills it and now he is going to dress it in my clothes?  I threw hubby a shirt and walked away from the van with the kids as hubby dealt with it and the seniors were taking pictures. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: June 28, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »

Where in the world is JSM?I wonder if she got up late,or maybe she didn't come home..................(insert mystery music)

Maybe she is having a lazy morning with a boy toy serving her brekkie in bed?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: June 28, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »

FYI - Scope Original Mint mouthwash has been recalled. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: June 28, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »

Hey Mission!
I am thinking of making a little flower bed at the corner of my property.....under a nice little shade tree.I need some advice.what goes good with a naked lady statue with her hiney sticking up in the air?You know know like kiss this....... 
Poison Oak or Poison Ivy LOL

Hubby is highly allergic.....two birds with one stone!

He is on my chit list this morning.He'll be doing the grocery shopping,since I had to take the trash way down the road this morning.My neck/shoulder still is giving me problems,usually takes a few days to get back to normal.I have only a couple of pain meds to take.Grrrrr..........
I didn't realize I was killing two birds with one stone  LOL  Wish you had more pain meds, sorry. I know what you mean though, takes several days to get back to normal, my irritable bowel also, I have had a bout since Friday and finally today it is starting to feel better. Maybe the doctor will refill your prescription?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:07 AM »

Washer in done, I have to go get the laundry hung and then do some storm clean up.  Hope everyone has a a good  day. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »

OMG,that is funny!
Can't you just picture the look on the senior's faces  LOL
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1338 on: June 28, 2010, 11:55:08 AM »

Good night cookie, I'm sure you are exhausted.  I wrote that letter to my neighbor last week about keeping her cat out of my yard and garage. And the biggest thing I pointed out to her was all the coyotes by us. When they are real hungry it is not unusual for them to come into the neighborhood even in the daylight hours. I thought she got the idea because the cat hasn't been around for a couple days. The cat is back again this afternoon and tonight. I don't want her killing the birds I feed, and I sure don't want her to be killed by a coyote. So many cats have been killed around here because people are stuck on stupid and don't grasp this. I will write her another note, and this time I will not be as friendly, I'm so frustrated with some of these neighbors that just don't think. I feel like the nasty old lady in the neighborhood  LOL  but darn it, we have an association and nobody seems to want to follow the rules. That happens to be one of the rules with the cat. I'm going to lay down and watch TV, I have myself all worked up again. Hope everyone has a good night.
I think it is nice that you care enough to write them a letter even if they think you are being cranky - who cares.  It is that or possibly lose their cat.  LOL at your stuck on stupid comment.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: June 28, 2010, 11:55:38 AM »

I could be wrong but I think she is coming home today. At least that is what she did the first trip to Chicago. We want pictures JSM  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.