April 23, 2024, 05:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453643 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1380 on: June 28, 2010, 02:36:25 PM »

FYI - we are going to try putting back avatars and smileys hopefully some time today and see how the site does.  Also, the site will be down early morning Wednesday June 30th (we think) at around 2am ET for some updates to the forum software.  Hopefully it won't be down long.  This is NOT the new server upgrade.  I don't have a date on that yet.

Thank You Klaas   WOO WHO  smileys  jumping monkey here

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1381 on: June 28, 2010, 02:41:21 PM »

Because the sun here in CA fades everything, I bought a new umbrella for the table up on the balcony. Instead of getting the 6.5 foot one I just noticed I bought the 7.5 umbrella  LOL  I guess that is better than a couple weeks ago a bought a bra only to put it on, and went why doesn't it fit? I not only bought the wrong size, but wrong cup size also  LOL

Don't you just love it. I did that with blinds last week. Went to the store picked the ones I wanted got home and I had the wrong size. I swear I looked and looked for the size I needed and that's what I got. No I picked up the wrong one. LOL

I got a couple cotton nightgowns a little bit ago. Brought them home took the tags off and washed them. Wore one fir no problem. The other one when I put it on was WTH it was so big. Right I had picked one the right size the other one an exlarge. LOL
I'm so sick of doing that, I have my reading glasses in my purse, so I don't have any excuse. I have bought curtains before where one package was one length and the other package was another  LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: June 28, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »

Because the sun here in CA fades everything, I bought a new umbrella for the table up on the balcony. Instead of getting the 6.5 foot one I just noticed I bought the 7.5 umbrella  LOL  I guess that is better than a couple weeks ago a bought a bra only to put it on, and went why doesn't it fit? I not only bought the wrong size, but wrong cup size also  LOL

Don't you just love it. I did that with blinds last week. Went to the store picked the ones I wanted got home and I had the wrong size. I swear I looked and looked for the size I needed and that's what I got. No I picked up the wrong one. LOL

I got a couple cotton nightgowns a little bit ago. Brought them home took the tags off and washed them. Wore one fir no problem. The other one when I put it on was WTH it was so big. Right I had picked one the right size the other one an exlarge. LOL
I'm so sick of doing that, I have my reading glasses in my purse, so I don't have any excuse. I have bought curtains before where one package was one length and the other package was another  LOL

I bought a pair of sandals last year and got home and they felt wrong when I put them on.  When I looked not only did I have two left feet one was a full size larger.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1383 on: June 28, 2010, 02:46:56 PM »

Thanks Klaas!
Rainbow sherbert for everybody!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Klaas and Trimm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1384 on: June 28, 2010, 02:47:49 PM »

I bought a pair of sandals last year and got home and they felt wrong when I put them on.  When I looked not only did I have two left feet one was a full size larger.
LOL  that's funny and sounds like something I would do.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: June 28, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »

I weeded two rows in my garden and had to come in.  Checked and it is 64% humidity.  I do not do well in humid, there is no doubt going to be storms again tonight. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 28, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

It was even funnier when I took them back to exchange them. It was Walmart and I got to customer service, they asked if there was another pair, I had no idea so I sent hubby to go get another pair in my size with one left and one right foot so I did not lose my place in line at customer service, he steps about 10 feet away and the power goes out in Walmart.  I tell him to hurry as the shoes are at the very back of the store.  He did find a another pair and got them to me after dodging three employees that were forcing everyone out of the store.  Gets them to customer service and the girl says she can not help as the tills are down.  I told her that was her problem, left her the two left ones took the new pair and my receipt and walked out.  Hubby told me he had to use his cell phone for light when he was looking for the sandals as it was pitch black.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1387 on: June 28, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »

I weeded two rows in my garden and had to come in.  Checked and it is 64% humidity.  I do not do well in humid, there is no doubt going to be storms again tonight. 

That is high humidity Northern Rose. So glad to see I NRCG & I aren't the only ones who do these things. LOL  Grand son wants to play some card games. So will be in & out.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1388 on: June 28, 2010, 03:02:29 PM »

It was even funnier when I took them back to exchange them. It was Walmart and I got to customer service, they asked if there was another pair, I had no idea so I sent hubby to go get another pair in my size with one left and one right foot so I did not lose my place in line at customer service, he steps about 10 feet away and the power goes out in Walmart.  I tell him to hurry as the shoes are at the very back of the store.  He did find a another pair and got them to me after dodging three employees that were forcing everyone out of the store.  Gets them to customer service and the girl says she can not help as the tills are down.  I told her that was her problem, left her the two left ones took the new pair and my receipt and walked out.  Hubby told me he had to use his cell phone for light when he was looking for the sandals as it was pitch black.

OM They didn't have emergency power. I know when our lights go out they have about 20 minutes of generated power. Fo at least for some of the lights. It's the pits when you are at the check out stand trying to pay for your groceries.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: June 28, 2010, 03:02:40 PM »

That is high humidity Northern Rose. So glad to see I NRCG & I aren't the only ones who do these things. LOL  Grand son wants to play some card games. So will be in & out.

63% too high for me!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: June 28, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »

OM They didn't have emergency power. I know when our lights go out they have about 20 minutes of generated power. Fo at least for some of the lights. It's the pits when you are at the check out stand trying to pay for your groceries.

Nope , when the lights went out they stayed out.    If they had emergency power it did not kick in.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1391 on: June 28, 2010, 03:06:23 PM »

Hi,
Made it back. Long morning. While I was reading trying to catch up and was laughing so hard.

You just don't know how much it was needed today.

I will for ever have a picture in my head of some little bird hanging from your front grill Northern Rose.

Trimm I think it's in the air with the men. They just don't have clue most of the time. LOL

Mission that's one thing my hubs is good about. His clothes always make to the hamper. I think that's his military time showing up.

NRCG  Am so glad your daughter has backed off about those dang lizards.

TBM That is cool about the frig beeping. But the way mine use it, I would have it going off all the time.

Glad you made it to and from safely GreenEyes.  I am going to have to consider enlisting my husband.  LOL

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: June 28, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

I feel for ya.
Temp here is 90 but feels like 102 degrees with the heat index.Humidity is at 58%.Blahh,can't stand it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: June 28, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »

Sure hope everything is fine Green Eyes  HUGS   I was laughing so hard at Northern's stories I had tears running down my face.  LOL

I know between Northern Roses stories and Trimm and her garden I was busten up. I am fine NRCG thank you.  Some times getting old sucks. LOL
That is good to hear. Getting old sucks big time, everything goes to pot.  LOL  Golden years my azz  LOL
LOL I agree!!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: June 28, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »

I am seriously laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: June 28, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »

FYI - we are going to try putting back avatars and smileys hopefully some time today and see how the site does.  Also, the site will be down early morning Wednesday June 30th (we think) at around 2am ET for some updates to the forum software.  Hopefully it won't be down long.  This is NOT the new server upgrade.  I don't have a date on that yet.
Awesome news Klaas!  Thank you!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: June 28, 2010, 03:10:10 PM »

Thanks Klaas!
Rainbow sherbert for everybody!!!!!!!!!!

That is my most favortiest sherbet!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: June 28, 2010, 03:10:31 PM »

I think TBM's fridge sounds so cool.I can just see it now,in the middle of the night.It would tell off on hubby and my granddaughter.  Smile
Would not phase Sidekick.He just says"Hey,just going to the fridge,nothing to see here,move along and get back to bed"  LMAO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: June 28, 2010, 03:10:55 PM »

OMG you ladies are killing me!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1399 on: June 28, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »

Thank goodness he had his cell phone to see to get the shoes and get out. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.