April 19, 2024, 04:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453336 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1400 on: June 28, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »

I weeded two rows in my garden and had to come in.  Checked and it is 64% humidity.  I do not do well in humid, there is no doubt going to be storms again tonight. 
No me either, and the worse humidity that I've ever been in was in Missouri, I thought that I was going to pass out from it, and it was night time driving through there, and stopped at a rest stop, couldn't believe it. In the restrooms, the bugs it was just awful.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: June 28, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »

I weeded two rows in my garden and had to come in.  Checked and it is 64% humidity.  I do not do well in humid, there is no doubt going to be storms again tonight. 

That is high humidity Northern Rose. So glad to see I NRCG & I aren't the only ones who do these things. LOL  Grand son wants to play some card games. So will be in & out.

63% too high for me!
OMG what a funny Walmart story. We should all put our crazy stories together and write a book.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1402 on: June 28, 2010, 03:13:39 PM »

We just got done with that weather Northern Rose - it was pretty darn sticky, now today it is back to a nice temp of 78 and no humidity - hang in there.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: June 28, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »

I think TBM's fridge sounds so cool.I can just see it now,in the middle of the night.It would tell off on hubby and my granddaughter.  Smile
Would not phase Sidekick.He just says"Hey,just going to the fridge,nothing to see here,move along and get back to bed"  LMAO

If I had a fridge that beeped I think hubby would tell me to stop backing up in the kitchen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: June 28, 2010, 03:17:57 PM »

Because the sun here in CA fades everything, I bought a new umbrella for the table up on the balcony. Instead of getting the 6.5 foot one I just noticed I bought the 7.5 umbrella  LOL  I guess that is better than a couple weeks ago a bought a bra only to put it on, and went why doesn't it fit? I not only bought the wrong size, but wrong cup size also  LOL
I am seriously laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am out on the balcony laughing so hard by myself I couldn't take it. The umbrella is so tall that when I assembled it and tried to open it, I couldn't reach. So I stood there for a minute or two, and waffled back and forth with the idea, should I get a stool, should I take the top part off, open it, and then put it back in the hole. I took it apart and then opened it  LOL  Now I'm using double faced tape in the holes to make it steady, otherwise a gust of wind is going to catapult it into the avocado field.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1405 on: June 28, 2010, 03:21:27 PM »

I think TBM's fridge sounds so cool.I can just see it now,in the middle of the night.It would tell off on hubby and my granddaughter.  Smile
Would not phase Sidekick.He just says"Hey,just going to the fridge,nothing to see here,move along and get back to bed"  LMAO

If I had a fridge that beeped I think hubby would tell me to stop backing up in the kitchen

When my kids were some I would find the noisiest toys I could for my brothers kids. Just to see my brother go nuts. I can't tell you hoe many toys he took out the noisemakers. I think a frig that beeped would be prefect for him. You know pay back. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: June 28, 2010, 03:21:39 PM »

Survived the storms last night.  Big time rain, hail, and wind and a ton of thunder and lightening.  I have some clean up to do outside but that can wait till things dry a bit.  Trying to get a quilt washed to hang out to dry then I will putz in the yard if it is not too hot out.
So happy to hear that. I'm sure there is a bit of clean up, I also have to work in the yard, and as soon as I change the bed with clean sheets, going out there before it gets to hot. 80 degrees today, so I will do a bit of complaining  LOL

It is supposed to get really hot here again, 25C (77 F) with more thunderstorms tonight.  It is 16C right now (61ish F) and I am too hot already in shorts and a Tee as it is so humid from last nights storm.  Can not wait to see what it feels like later.  I hope the storms hold off till the kids get home from school at least.

I do hope this is not a complaint, Northern. It's not, is it?

101°F here atm ... 38.3°C.

Hello monkeys! Just catching up. Glad to see you back, Mission! GE, hope doc's visit went well! Thinking about the statue, Trimm. LOL No rose, I say, another letter is in order!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: June 28, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »

It would be great, my husband eats half the night, and then when I tell him what he all ate the night before he says I'm lying, I see the trash from random things in the trashcan in the morning. He denies it every time, and I keep telling him it is the ambien eating, and you don't even know it. On Sunday morning I saw that he ate three pieces of nut bread, one big sourdough roll, left over from eating out Saturday, a nutragrain bar, and a granola bar. He says to me go back and play detective on the forum, and stop playing detective around the house  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: June 28, 2010, 03:23:58 PM »

LOL  LOL  mine would ask me if I were talking to him.  He always says to me, are you talking to me?  Well no kidding, there is nobody else in the house.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1409 on: June 28, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »

No me either, and the worse humidity that I've ever been in was in Missouri, I thought that I was going to pass out from it, and it was night time driving through there, and stopped at a rest stop, couldn't believe it. In the restrooms, the bugs it was just awful.

I think the worst humidity I have been in was Louisiana. The motel we stopped at the beds were wet from it. It was awful.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: June 28, 2010, 03:29:03 PM »

Northern I am taking your info about painting the bird houses, and am going to use random things to put on them. That sounds cool and fun.

I love the way ours turned out especially the ones that we used leaves and grasses, your fingers get pretty messy though as you hold the leaves on while you spray paint over.  If I was to do it again I would get some glue dots to hold down the items and then spray. 

So the Queen comes today for a visit to Canada and they just said that she does not need a passport to travel as she is the one that issues the passports.  I guess no strip searches for her either?  She is mostly staying in the east except for one day in Winnipeg I believe.  After we paid 1billion for security for the G20 I am curious how much her trip is costing us as we get to foot the bill I am sure. 
It will cost you all a bundle, no doubt about that. And I can't even get started about these summits, when are they going to learn, that these summits attract violent people, and why the he!! don't they have these summits over the computer? They have such great technology today I see no reason why this can't be done. Big companies do this, why can't they?

1 Billion in security, damage to stores and streets is heart breaking.  None of the 1 billion is to help with the repairs, mayor of Toronto was on the news last night and said that the city of Toronto is not paying to fix the damages of the businesses as that is up to the business owners and their insurance.  A few business owners were interviewed this morning and found out from their insurance companies that they are not covered for riots so they are on their own to pay for the fixes and both said they can not afford it and will have to close their businesses,  How sad. 

Make the idiotic rioters pay!

I swear that whole riot thing made me so mad. Asinine, imbecile spoiled brats with no brains and a need for attention at someone else's expense are what comes to mind for the violent ones. The others were just morons to be there in the first place. And what again, was their "message?" Right. No one got a message because of the way they behaved. *shaking head*

Sorry. But that whole thing really makes me mad.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: June 28, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »

When my kids were some I would find the noisiest toys I could for my brothers kids. Just to see my brother go nuts. I can't tell you hoe many toys he took out the noisemakers. I think a frig that beeped would be prefect for him. You know pay back. LOL

That would be great  LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: June 28, 2010, 03:32:54 PM »

Mine would too!It's the ice cream I tell ya.It call my name. Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: June 28, 2010, 03:33:06 PM »

Survived the storms last night.  Big time rain, hail, and wind and a ton of thunder and lightening.  I have some clean up to do outside but that can wait till things dry a bit.  Trying to get a quilt washed to hang out to dry then I will putz in the yard if it is not too hot out.
So happy to hear that. I'm sure there is a bit of clean up, I also have to work in the yard, and as soon as I change the bed with clean sheets, going out there before it gets to hot. 80 degrees today, so I will do a bit of complaining  LOL

It is supposed to get really hot here again, 25C (77 F) with more thunderstorms tonight.  It is 16C right now (61ish F) and I am too hot already in shorts and a Tee as it is so humid from last nights storm.  Can not wait to see what it feels like later.  I hope the storms hold off till the kids get home from school at least.

Hello monkeys! Just catching up. Glad to see you back, Mission! GE, hope doc's visit went well! Thinking about the statue, Trimm. LOL No rose, I say, another letter is in order!

Hi Brandi, oh wow, sure hope you get a break from that weather soon.  Another letter is being written, and this one is going to be short and to the point, and not as friendly.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 28, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »

LOL  LOL  mine would ask me if I were talking to him.  He always says to me, are you talking to me?  Well no kidding, there is nobody else in the house.

Oh you forgot the part where they wait 50 to 10 minutes to ask you that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: June 28, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »

That is high humidity Northern Rose. So glad to see I NRCG & I aren't the only ones who do these things. LOL  Grand son wants to play some card games. So will be in & out.

63% too high for me!
OMG what a funny Walmart story. We should all put our crazy stories together and write a book.
Hmmm I am trying to think of a clever name with both you having Rose in your names.  LOL I will think of something eventually.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: June 28, 2010, 03:36:21 PM »

LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: June 28, 2010, 03:37:51 PM »

Greeneyes,have fun playing cards.don't cheat!
I'll be in and out.Iam gonna grill some burgers.It's so hot,what's a few more degrees!
Oh and hot dogs for Digger.He is pizzed because he is out of Captain Crunch.He is having to eat Cherios for a snack.He has a bad daddy. Smile

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: June 28, 2010, 03:37:59 PM »

Because the sun here in CA fades everything, I bought a new umbrella for the table up on the balcony. Instead of getting the 6.5 foot one I just noticed I bought the 7.5 umbrella  LOL  I guess that is better than a couple weeks ago a bought a bra only to put it on, and went why doesn't it fit? I not only bought the wrong size, but wrong cup size also  LOL
I am seriously laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am out on the balcony laughing so hard by myself I couldn't take it. The umbrella is so tall that when I assembled it and tried to open it, I couldn't reach. So I stood there for a minute or two, and waffled back and forth with the idea, should I get a stool, should I take the top part off, open it, and then put it back in the hole. I took it apart and then opened it  LOL  Now I'm using double faced tape in the holes to make it steady, otherwise a gust of wind is going to catapult it into the avocado field.
Ok first off be careful - second I am laughing so hard I may need to consider depends.  It has a been a riot in here today. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: June 28, 2010, 03:44:51 PM »

Hi Brandi, oh wow, sure hope you get a break from that weather soon.  Another letter is being written, and this one is going to be short and to the point, and not as friendly.

Maybe a reminder about the associations' rules would help? Then again, maybe not. You are in a sticky situation, caring more about the cat an irresponsible pet owner has than they do.

We have some neighbors here who have outdoor cats and they visit our yard on occasion. Don't they know that allowing cats outdoors shortens their lives drastically? Why do they even own a cat if they are going to turn it loose outside? I don't get it.

Good luck with letter #2 no rose!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.