April 25, 2024, 02:37:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453897 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: June 28, 2010, 03:53:20 PM »

I weeded two rows in my garden and had to come in.  Checked and it is 64% humidity.  I do not do well in humid, there is no doubt going to be storms again tonight. 
No me either, and the worse humidity that I've ever been in was in Missouri, I thought that I was going to pass out from it, and it was night time driving through there, and stopped at a rest stop, couldn't believe it. In the restrooms, the bugs it was just awful.

I think the worst humidity I have been in was Louisiana. The motel we stopped at the beds were wet from it. It was awful.
You win, hands down  LOL  I would have freaked if the beds were wet from humidity.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1421 on: June 28, 2010, 03:53:25 PM »

Greeneyes,have fun playing cards.don't cheat!
I'll be in and out.Iam gonna grill some burgers.It's so hot,what's a few more degrees!
Oh and hot dogs for Digger.He is pizzed because he is out of Captain Crunch.He is having to eat Cherios for a snack.He has a bad daddy. Smile

He decided to try and teach me how to play video games. Lets just say old dog and new tricks and leave it at that. LOL

LOL bad daddy. Smile  Visit at doc went fine.

Brandi it cooled down here today only 99. woo how.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: June 28, 2010, 03:54:30 PM »

I think TBM's fridge sounds so cool.I can just see it now,in the middle of the night.It would tell off on hubby and my granddaughter.  Smile
Would not phase Sidekick.He just says"Hey,just going to the fridge,nothing to see here,move along and get back to bed"  LMAO

If I had a fridge that beeped I think hubby would tell me to stop backing up in the kitchen
LOL  LOL  mine would ask me if I were talking to him.  He always says to me, are you talking to me?  Well no kidding, there is nobody else in the house.

Oh you forgot the part where they wait 50 to 10 minutes to ask you that.
That's true  LOL  I get so mad sometimes I just go upstairs, and I can hear him asking me what did you say.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: June 28, 2010, 03:56:23 PM »

I'll be in and out.Iam gonna grill some burgers.It's so hot,what's a few more degrees!
Oh and hot dogs for Digger.He is pizzed because he is out of Captain Crunch.He is having to eat Cherios for a snack.He has a bad daddy. Smile
Cherrios instead of Captain Crunch, I would be pizzed also  LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1424 on: June 28, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »

I weeded two rows in my garden and had to come in.  Checked and it is 64% humidity.  I do not do well in humid, there is no doubt going to be storms again tonight. 
No me either, and the worse humidity that I've ever been in was in Missouri, I thought that I was going to pass out from it, and it was night time driving through there, and stopped at a rest stop, couldn't believe it. In the restrooms, the bugs it was just awful.

I think the worst humidity I have been in was Louisiana. The motel we stopped at the beds were wet from it. It was awful.
You win, hands down  LOL  I would have freaked if the beds were wet from humidity.

It was awful. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: June 28, 2010, 03:59:32 PM »

Because the sun here in CA fades everything, I bought a new umbrella for the table up on the balcony. Instead of getting the 6.5 foot one I just noticed I bought the 7.5 umbrella  LOL  I guess that is better than a couple weeks ago a bought a bra only to put it on, and went why doesn't it fit? I not only bought the wrong size, but wrong cup size also  LOL
I am seriously laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am out on the balcony laughing so hard by myself I couldn't take it. The umbrella is so tall that when I assembled it and tried to open it, I couldn't reach. So I stood there for a minute or two, and waffled back and forth with the idea, should I get a stool, should I take the top part off, open it, and then put it back in the hole. I took it apart and then opened it  LOL  Now I'm using double faced tape in the holes to make it steady, otherwise a gust of wind is going to catapult it into the avocado field.
Ok first off be careful - second I am laughing so hard I may need to consider depends.  It has a been a riot in here today. 
LOL  I almost wet my pants out there on the balcony laughing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 28, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »

Survived the storms last night.  Big time rain, hail, and wind and a ton of thunder and lightening.  I have some clean up to do outside but that can wait till things dry a bit.  Trying to get a quilt washed to hang out to dry then I will putz in the yard if it is not too hot out.
So happy to hear that. I'm sure there is a bit of clean up, I also have to work in the yard, and as soon as I change the bed with clean sheets, going out there before it gets to hot. 80 degrees today, so I will do a bit of complaining  LOL

It is supposed to get really hot here again, 25C (77 F) with more thunderstorms tonight.  It is 16C right now (61ish F) and I am too hot already in shorts and a Tee as it is so humid from last nights storm.  Can not wait to see what it feels like later.  I hope the storms hold off till the kids get home from school at least.

I do hope this is not a complaint, Northern. It's not, is it?

101°F here atm ... 38.3°C.

Hello monkeys! Just catching up. Glad to see you back, Mission! GE, hope doc's visit went well! Thinking about the statue, Trimm. LOL No rose, I say, another letter is in order!

Hi Brandi, oh wow, sure hope you get a break from that weather soon.  Another letter is being written, and this one is going to be short and to the point, and not as friendly.

Maybe a reminder about the associations' rules would help? Then again, maybe not. You are in a sticky situation, caring more about the cat an irresponsible pet owner has than they do.

We have some neighbors here who have outdoor cats and they visit our yard on occasion. Don't they know that allowing cats outdoors shortens their lives drastically? Why do they even own a cat if they are going to turn it loose outside? I don't get it.

Good luck with letter #2 no rose!
She not only has the roaming cat, she has a girl about four years old, and she has two dogs, that keep getting out, because the girl doesn't shut the gate half the time. Then you watch the woman, usually in a short, short, terry cloth little get up walk around trying to get the dogs. One of the dogs name is Moses, but I can't figure what name she is yelling for the other dog. I swear it is like an asylum around here. She doesn't own the place she is renting, but the woman who owns it, is very clean and orderly, she wouldn't be too happy about this situation. She leaves one of the bedroom windows open and the cat climbs in and out I've seen her do it. My daughter said to me that one day Moses also climbed out the window and was on the roof.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: June 28, 2010, 04:06:31 PM »

He decided to try and teach me how to play video games. Lets just say old dog and new tricks and leave it at that. LOL

LOL bad daddy. Smile  Visit at doc went fine.

Brandi it cooled down here today only 99. woo how.

Oh my have fun, when the kids were little they tried to show me how to play Mario Bros, let's just say I threw down the little thing you use and walked away  LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1428 on: June 28, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »

Because the sun here in CA fades everything, I bought a new umbrella for the table up on the balcony. Instead of getting the 6.5 foot one I just noticed I bought the 7.5 umbrella  LOL  I guess that is better than a couple weeks ago a bought a bra only to put it on, and went why doesn't it fit? I not only bought the wrong size, but wrong cup size also  LOL
I am seriously laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am out on the balcony laughing so hard by myself I couldn't take it. The umbrella is so tall that when I assembled it and tried to open it, I couldn't reach. So I stood there for a minute or two, and waffled back and forth with the idea, should I get a stool, should I take the top part off, open it, and then put it back in the hole. I took it apart and then opened it  LOL  Now I'm using double faced tape in the holes to make it steady, otherwise a gust of wind is going to catapult it into the avocado field.
Ok first off be careful - second I am laughing so hard I may need to consider depends.  It has a been a riot in here today. 
LOL  I almost wet my pants out there on the balcony laughing.

Is this what they call comedy of errors. LOL   At least you did it. Me I would have just walked away and left it for hubby. lol

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1429 on: June 28, 2010, 04:13:49 PM »

Survived the storms last night.  Big time rain, hail, and wind and a ton of thunder and lightening.  I have some clean up to do outside but that can wait till things dry a bit.  Trying to get a quilt washed to hang out to dry then I will putz in the yard if it is not too hot out.
So happy to hear that. I'm sure there is a bit of clean up, I also have to work in the yard, and as soon as I change the bed with clean sheets, going out there before it gets to hot. 80 degrees today, so I will do a bit of complaining  LOL

It is supposed to get really hot here again, 25C (77 F) with more thunderstorms tonight.  It is 16C right now (61ish F) and I am too hot already in shorts and a Tee as it is so humid from last nights storm.  Can not wait to see what it feels like later.  I hope the storms hold off till the kids get home from school at least.

Hello monkeys! Just catching up. Glad to see you back, Mission! GE, hope doc's visit went well! Thinking about the statue, Trimm. LOL No rose, I say, another letter is in order!

Hi Brandi, oh wow, sure hope you get a break from that weather soon.  Another letter is being written, and this one is going to be short and to the point, and not as friendly.

Maybe a reminder about the associations' rules would help? Then again, maybe not. You are in a sticky situation, caring more about the cat an irresponsible pet owner has than they do.

We have some neighbors here who have outdoor cats and they visit our yard on occasion. Don't they know that allowing cats outdoors shortens their lives drastically? Why do they even own a cat if they are going to turn it loose outside? I don't get it.

She not only has the roaming cat, she has a girl about four years old, and she has two dogs, that keep getting out, because the girl doesn't shut the gate half the time. Then you watch the woman, usually in a short, short, terry cloth little get up walk around trying to get the dogs. One of the dogs name is Moses, but I can't figure what name she is yelling for the other dog. I swear it is like an asylum around here. She doesn't own the place she is renting, but the woman who owns it, is very clean and orderly, she wouldn't be too happy about this situation. She leaves one of the bedroom windows open and the cat climbs in and out I've seen her do it. My daughter said to me that one day Moses also climbed out the window and was on the roof.

That's sad that the poor little dog got on the roof. Right now our neighbors are all very nice. But have had our share of crazies.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: June 28, 2010, 04:13:54 PM »

If I would have left it for my husband to do, he would have just said bring it back and get the other size.  LOL  Actually it looks real nice, bigger of course, but nice to sit under when reading.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: June 28, 2010, 04:36:11 PM »

No complaint.  I am loving smelling my own body fat melting in the sun Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 28, 2010, 04:37:36 PM »

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1433 on: June 28, 2010, 04:41:34 PM »

For anyone that likes Brussel Sprouts, try this.

use the juice from Kosher dill pickles.

boil a frozen package of Brussel Sprouts, cool, put in dill juice, put in fridge for a day or so..Yummmy

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: June 28, 2010, 04:44:34 PM »

boil a frozen package of Brussel Sprouts, cool, put in dill juice, put in fridge for a day or so..Yummmy

OS

Pickled Brussels sprouts! LOL

Good idea, and sounds good for summertime eating!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 28, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »

Moses was sitting on the mountain Smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 28, 2010, 04:48:52 PM »

Went out and cut the back lawn, bad mistake.  I was soaking wet by the time I was done, dizzy and why does Riley always have to run ahead of me and pick a part of the lawn that I have not cut yet to lay a love bomb?  I swear he does it on purpose everytime I cut the grass.  I go pick up his little packages before I cut the lawn and then he leaves me a random fresh one everytime.  It always has to be a big stinky gooey one as well like he is saving it up for when he sees the lawn mower.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1437 on: June 28, 2010, 04:52:08 PM »

LOL!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1438 on: June 28, 2010, 04:53:29 PM »

OS
That sounds very yummy - marinated so to speak.  Thank you OS.  I love brussel sprouts and dill pickles so this has to be good!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1439 on: June 28, 2010, 04:55:05 PM »

OS

Pickled Brussels sprouts! LOL

Good idea, and sounds good for summertime eating!

Really good, changes the way they taste completely too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.