April 24, 2024, 07:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453863 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1900 on: June 30, 2010, 01:37:38 PM »

JumpForMyself.com  is what I am watching right now on a commercial. Women are jumping on a trampoline and talking about bladder leakage    no lie. Some kind of exercise or something to control bladder leakage, some little thing you buy to help control bladder leakage. I have a lot of problems, so far that isn't one of them, but I'm sure that will come knocking soon   
Errr uhm wouldn't most bladders leak if you jumped on a trampoline and your bladder is full?  Oh goodness what next.

I would think so. But I can't imagine what you could buy to stop it. I had to have mine lifted years ago. As some how with my pregnancies it caused my bladder to drop.  They told me then that having the surgery was the only way to stop the problem. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1901 on: June 30, 2010, 01:38:29 PM »

I can't sew either JSM.  Though my daughter asked me if I wanted to take sewing classes at JoAnns Fabrics to help keep her busy when her boyfriend goes to war, maybe I will. We are both not talented with things like that so it might get interesting. Update on the bearded dragons, it appears that a lady my daughter works with, her husband has some of those things as pets also  and he probably will watch them until he comes back from the war.
Well at least they will be in good hands and have experience with the little critters.
That's what I thought  just so they aren't coming here is all I care about right now. When she came over last night with her boyfriend neither one of them seemed mad about it, so who knows.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: June 30, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »

JumpForMyself.com  is what I am watching right now on a commercial. Women are jumping on a trampoline and talking about bladder leakage    no lie. Some kind of exercise or something to control bladder leakage, some little thing you buy to help control bladder leakage. I have a lot of problems, so far that isn't one of them, but I'm sure that will come knocking soon   
Errr uhm wouldn't most bladders leak if you jumped on a trampoline and your bladder is full?  Oh goodness what next.
I got up from my chair to stand in front of the TV for this one    It was showing that if you buy this product it will work and then you can jump on a trampoline without wetting your pants. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1903 on: June 30, 2010, 02:06:24 PM »

I got up from my chair to stand in front of the TV for this one    It was showing that if you buy this product it will work and then you can jump on a trampoline without wetting your pants. 

What will they think of next

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: June 30, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »

Hi Everyone   

JSM , my prayers go out to the friends and family.  What a tragedy

Trimm I know you will have fun with Sidekick, wish him a Happy Bday from me please.

Cookie your trip sounds like fun

Mission your camping sounds like a great time.  I have a niece somewhere is Wisconsin.  Last I heard she married someone just so she would not get her butt tossed back to Canada and her and her buddy and his boyfriend are all living together 

Greeneyes I wish I had a place to work on my quilts without cleaning up every day.  I might actually get a few of them done that have been waiting for a few years now.

Daughters awards night was a train wreck.  It was in the gym, they were not prepared for it in the gym nor was the gym large enough to hold everyone.  There were not enough programs so we had no idea what she was getting or when in the program, the PA system was not working and we were near the back even though we got there 40 minutes early to miss the big storm that was coming, but then other parents were thinking the same thing and the place was packed.  She missed her name being called for her first award as no one could hear, they carried on whether the kids went up or not, after we figured out what had happened she was in tears and wanted to go home, then a random teacher came up to ask what was wrong and decided to give me and hubby a lecture about if it meant anything to us we could have showed up 1/2 hour early to get near the front, this upset daughter even more so we left.  They are in school for 1/2 day today so I am guessing she can pick up her awards this morning and I get to find out what she won when she gets home.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: June 30, 2010, 02:09:59 PM »

I can't sew either JSM.  Though my daughter asked me if I wanted to take sewing classes at JoAnns Fabrics to help keep her busy when her boyfriend goes to war, maybe I will. We are both not talented with things like that so it might get interesting. Update on the bearded dragons, it appears that a lady my daughter works with, her husband has some of those things as pets also  and he probably will watch them until he comes back from the war.

Wow that sounds like a good plan to me NRCG.   
The store is just down the street, it is one of the bigger stores, I worked there for many years in the office.

Wow, good news about the bd's!!!

It worked, no rose!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: June 30, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »

Hi Everyone   

Trimm I know you will have fun with Sidekick, wish him a Happy Bday from me please.

Mission your camping sounds like a great time.  I have a niece somewhere is Wisconsin.  Last I heard she married someone just so she would not get her butt tossed back to Canada and her and her buddy and his boyfriend are all living together 

Greeneyes I wish I had a place to work on my quilts without cleaning up every day.  I might actually get a few of them done that have been waiting for a few years now.

Daughters awards night was a train wreck.  It was in the gym, they were not prepared for it in the gym nor was the gym large enough to hold everyone.  There were not enough programs so we had no idea what she was getting or when in the program, the PA system was not working and we were near the back even though we got there 40 minutes early to miss the big storm that was coming, but then other parents were thinking the same thing and the place was packed.  She missed her name being called for her first award as no one could hear, they carried on whether the kids went up or not, after we figured out what had happened she was in tears and wanted to go home, then a random teacher came up to ask what was wrong and decided to give me and hubby a lecture about if it meant anything to us we could have showed up 1/2 hour early to get near the front, this upset daughter even more so we left.  They are in school for 1/2 day today so I am guessing she can pick up her awards this morning and I get to find out what she won when she gets home.
OMG what can I say? What nerve for that teacher to come up and say such a thing.    I'm so sorry your daughter was so upset, a big night and this happens. Hopefully when she gets home today she will be happy and carrying her awards with her  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: June 30, 2010, 02:14:52 PM »

Wow that sounds like a good plan to me NRCG.   
The store is just down the street, it is one of the bigger stores, I worked there for many years in the office.

Wow, good news about the bd's!!!

It worked, no rose!

Thank-you, can't believe something worked   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 30, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

Hi Everyone   

Oh Northern, how dreadful!

How dare that teacher lecture you without knowing you had come early.

Sounds like the entire Plan B by the school was unplanned.

I feel so bad for your daughter, and you, of course.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 30, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »

Good afternoon Miss Brandi. Sorry for being so late in my greetings to you.  Hope you are doing well today. Has your weather cooled down any? 

Hello, GE.

Finally broke our 90°F+ string. Calling for highs in the 80's today.

Thanks for asking.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: June 30, 2010, 02:36:57 PM »

Good afternoon Miss Brandi. Sorry for being so late in my greetings to you.  Hope you are doing well today. Has your weather cooled down any? 

Hello, GE.

Thanks for asking.

It's a perfect 61F right now but the humidity is at 75% here
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: June 30, 2010, 02:39:18 PM »

Glad it is cooling off Brandi. Went and chased that darn cat away who was in my garage, and noticed the icons are missing, WTH. I have written another letter to my neighbor, and if she doesn't get my plain English, I let her know I'm calling Animal Control.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1912 on: June 30, 2010, 02:43:03 PM »

Hi Everyone   

Northern Rose it sounds like the night went from bad to worse  in no time flat. The teacher was out of place with her comments. Hugs to your daughter. Tell her we monkeys are as proud as punch of her.  I am sorry she had such a bad night.

It's such a pain when you have to pick everything up when you aren't done.

I see we lost our avis and icons. It was fun while it lasted. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1913 on: June 30, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »

Hello, GE.

Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you are getting a break from the heat. We are too for a couple days any way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1914 on: June 30, 2010, 02:49:37 PM »

I would think so. But I can't imagine what you could buy to stop it. I had to have mine lifted years ago. As some how with my pregnancies it caused my bladder to drop.  They told me then that having the surgery was the only way to stop the problem. 
I am thinking the same thing GreenEyes, short of surgery I don't think you can repair your bladder.  I have a friend who had surgery on her bladder for something too, she had no control what so ever and they told her it was from her pregnancies too. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: June 30, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »

Oh my we are nekkid again!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: June 30, 2010, 02:53:34 PM »

Hello, GE.

Thanks for asking.

Oh good grief. 75%?

You live underwater or something? lol

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: June 30, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »

Hi Everyone   

Hmmm Northern Rose - if you find out where let me know. I will scout her out and bring her home.......I can't think of a better place than Canada and your neck of the woods to take a little vacay to.

What a disaster especially when this is a pretty special event for those who achieved awards!  Sorry it turned out that way and that the school did not take better care to ensure a successful ceremony, I feel for your daughter and can only imagine how terrible she felt.  They ought to be ashamed and embarrassed for doing such a shotty job even though it was plan B it they should have been able to be sure it would have been equally as nice as outdoors. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1918 on: June 30, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

Hi Everyone   

Hmmm Northern Rose - if you find out where let me know. I will scout her out and bring her home.......I can't think of a better place than Canada and your neck of the woods to take a little vacay to.

What a disaster especially when this is a pretty special event for those who achieved awards!  Sorry it turned out that way and that the school did not take better care to ensure a successful ceremony, I feel for your daughter and can only imagine how terrible she felt.  They ought to be ashamed and embarrassed for doing such a shotty job even though it was plan B it they should have been able to be sure it would have been equally as nice as outdoors. 

I agree Mission.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1919 on: June 30, 2010, 03:02:49 PM »

Hello, GE.

Thanks for asking.

Oh good grief. 75%?

You live underwater or something? lol

Good Golly Miss Molly and that's high. At least it's cool and not hot with that kind of humidty

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.