April 26, 2024, 06:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 454015 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1960 on: June 30, 2010, 08:02:06 PM »

TRAVEL NOTICE JSM is going to Florida on the 8th and will be back the following Tuesday, just in case I go MIA I just wanted all of you to know and not to worry. Hopefully the Blackberry will work down there and I can log on. I miss the monkeys when I am away. : (

... so you and your gentleman friend are meeting in Florida?

Spill the beans, woman.
Yes Ma'am I am. Hopefully will have a drive down Hopespring Drive so I can spit my gum out at George and Cindy's. LOL Then I will play golf for the first time in probably 8 or 9 years. Gotta dig out my clubs and practice this week if the weather holds up. Don't want to make a fool of myself wiffing the ball. Never have played golf with glasses. LOL

Good girl. Thanks for the info.

Sounds like a great time for you two!

And it will be nice to be on neutral territory, so to speak.

Happy for you.
Thanks Brandi. I hope to have a good time. He is a perfect gentleman, takes me to Mass even though he isn't Catholic. He knows how important me going to Mass is and that makes me happy, : ) Even made sure Mass didn't interfer with World Cup games LOL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: June 30, 2010, 08:06:03 PM »

Took me forever to get back in the cage today. It is raining outside and I so wanted to walk Josef for a long time tonight. He is freaking out now. : (
Josef is probably mad because he wants to go walking, crazy weather. It is getting warmer here, tomorrow 85 but then it goes down to 75 for the 4th which is unusual, usually it is hotter here for the 4th. Have to go make supper, now that the appointment with the handyman is all screwed up.
Sorry about the handyman. Josef hates thunder. Just gave him two benadryls. Your weather sounds awful. Not sure if that hurricane hit today or where these storms are coming from. I forgot today was Wednesday my days are so screwed up.
It appears the hurricane will hit tomorrow somewhere in Texas, at least that is what I just heard on the news. Poor Josef hope he has calmed down.
Thanks No Rose, didnt know when it was supposed to hit. Windy and raining like crazy. Joe wants to go out now. Guess I will let him. BBL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: June 30, 2010, 08:08:45 PM »

TRAVEL NOTICE JSM is going to Florida on the 8th and will be back the following Tuesday, just in case I go MIA I just wanted all of you to know and not to worry. Hopefully the Blackberry will work down there and I can log on. I miss the monkeys when I am away. : (

Spill the beans, woman.
Yes Ma'am I am. Hopefully will have a drive down Hopespring Drive so I can spit my gum out at George and Cindy's. LOL Then I will play golf for the first time in probably 8 or 9 years. Gotta dig out my clubs and practice this week if the weather holds up. Don't want to make a fool of myself wiffing the ball. Never have played golf with glasses. LOL
Have a fun time JSM.
Thanks No Rose. Monkey hugs to you

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1963 on: June 30, 2010, 08:17:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys - had to log on this was on the local radio station on our way home.  Jacob lived 25 miles from our home, we drove near the area but could not get close.  Just had to share, it would be a true miracle if this turns out to be something after all these years.

Investigators On The Scene Of Where Jacob Wetterling Disappeared More Than 20 years - Video

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS has confirmed Stearns County investigators are at a property in the area where Jacob Wetterling was abducted more than 20 years ago.

Neighbors report seeing several unmarked law enforcement vehicles Wednesday morning at the property in St. Joseph. A sheriff's office squad car is parked at the entry to the driveway.

The sheriff's office tells 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that, "an investigation is occurring today, but details of that investigation are restricted by a Stearns County court order."

The sheriff's office would not release any other details about the investigation and gave no indication when more details would be released.

From CHOPPER 5, we could see investigators focusing on what appeared to be furniture and barrels taken from a building on the property.

Jacob Wetterling was abducted at gunpoint on October 22, 1989 near the entry to the driveway when he was 11 years old. He was just a half-mile from his home in St. Joseph.

Stay tuned to KSTP.com and 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS for the latest details.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1632831.shtml?cat=1

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: June 30, 2010, 08:17:50 PM »

Hey Monkeys!I got home and have had time to go walk around and check the property out from the surveyor work and post in the Caylee thread!Wow,we saw this coming wit Lyons.
Hope everyone is having a good evening. Smile
I am pooped.One of the Fakers made a pass at of of the young surveyor this morning!My sister was screaming laughing.I am sure everyone heard that.
I can't repeat what she said,but it was fall down on the ground funny.rumors are rampant in the neighborhood this evening,and you know my friend was here when I got home!she had her husband with her,but she had the oddest look on her face.she made fun of me because I wasn't covered in paint.i told her the chit goes on the walls,not me.I had to put my "cute jeans" back on when I left to come home to my man. Hehehe.Oh yes,I was in a crazy mood today.I found out my dad's left eye is 50/50 on possibility of detatched retina.We are in the wait and see phase.I am trying to be positive.He kept reaching out and holding my hand today. Sad Please say a prayer for him.I think he is scared.
Gotta catch up on reading now that I have written too much.Sorry.
Nekkid again...................no avi.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: June 30, 2010, 08:20:42 PM »

Mission,thanks fro that update.Monkey hugs. Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: June 30, 2010, 08:24:49 PM »

Spill the beans, woman.
Have a fun time JSM.
Thanks No Rose. Monkey hugs to you
Hmmmmmm,very interesting.
Sounds like fun.
Where in Florida where you be staying?somewhere really cool,I bet.(insert jumping monkey)

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: June 30, 2010, 08:30:50 PM »

Hey Monkeys!I got home and have had time to go walk around and check the property out from the surveyor work and post in the Caylee thread!Wow,we saw this coming wit Lyons.
I am pooped.One of the Fakers made a pass at of of the young surveyor this morning!My sister was screaming laughing.I am sure everyone heard that.
I can't repeat what she said,but it was fall down on the ground funny.rumors are rampant in the neighborhood this evening,and you know my friend was here when I got home!she had her husband with her,but she had the oddest look on her face.she made fun of me because I wasn't covered in paint.i told her the chit goes on the walls,not me.I had to put my "cute jeans" back on when I left to come home to my man. Hehehe.Oh yes,I was in a crazy mood today.I found out my dad's left eye is 50/50 on possibility of detatched retina.We are in the wait and see phase.I am trying to be positive.He kept reaching out and holding my hand today. Sad Please say a prayer for him.I think he is scared.
Trimm you crack me up - "cute jeans and all"  for sure I will say a prayer for your Dad, that is a given.  Your friend may have more than an odd look on her face when all this is over LOL.  I am going to look for more updates on Jacob and then to Caylees and then to the laundry room.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: June 30, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »

Off to read.See you monkeys in the morning.Geez I hate that our little emoticons are gone.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1969 on: June 30, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys - had to log on this was on the local radio station on our way home.  Jacob lived 25 miles from our home, we drove near the area but could not get close.  Just had to share, it would be a true miracle if this turns out to be something after all these years.

Investigators On The Scene Of Where Jacob Wetterling Disappeared More Than 20 years - Video

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS has confirmed Stearns County investigators are at a property in the area where Jacob Wetterling was abducted more than 20 years ago.

Neighbors report seeing several unmarked law enforcement vehicles Wednesday morning at the property in St. Joseph. A sheriff's office squad car is parked at the entry to the driveway.

The sheriff's office tells 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that, "an investigation is occurring today, but details of that investigation are restricted by a Stearns County court order."

The sheriff's office would not release any other details about the investigation and gave no indication when more details would be released.

From CHOPPER 5, we could see investigators focusing on what appeared to be furniture and barrels taken from a building on the property.

Jacob Wetterling was abducted at gunpoint on October 22, 1989 near the entry to the driveway when he was 11 years old. He was just a half-mile from his home in St. Joseph.

Wow, thanks for posting that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: June 30, 2010, 08:32:18 PM »

Nitey nite Mission.I have a hot date with the laundry room too!

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: June 30, 2010, 08:32:58 PM »

Update: Search continues near Wetterling abduction site

By Kari Petrie and David Unze • kpetrie@stcloudtimes.com, dunze@stcloudtimes.com • June 30, 2010

ST. JOSEPH — News helicopters have arrived while some squad cars and other vehicles have left a property near the site where Jacob Wetterling was abducted in 1989.

Authorities have been at the property since early today, and some vehicles remained there as of 5:10 p.m. A Bureau of Criminal Apprehension van was seen leaving this evening.

Sheriff John Sanner said a court order prohibits him from saying why they’re there. FBI spokesman E.K. Wilson says the FBI is assisting in search warrant operations in the area.

Two flatbeds that were newly parked at the end of the driveway this evening recently left with materials for setting up St. Joseph parish festival booths. Deputies were told as they exited that more people would be coming to pick up additional material for the festival that is stored at the Rassier farm.

Neighbors reported seeing a line of several unmarked law enforcement vehicles as early at 8:15 a.m. today at the property, 29748-91st Ave. in St. Joseph.

The property is owned by Robert and Rita Rassier.

Neighbors also reported seeing vehicles pulling closed trailers along the driveway and vehicles pulling all-terrain vehicles. Aerial photographs taken by the St. Cloud Times this morning show as many as 17 vehicles, all-terrain vehicles and trailers on the property.

The aerial photos also show people moving into and around as many as five outbuildings at the residence.

A Stearns County Sheriff’s Office squad car has been parked at the entry to the driveway nearly all day, as marked and unmarked vehicles enter and exit the property.

Wetterling was 11 years old when he was abducted Oct. 22, 1989, near the entry to the driveway, just yards from where the Stearns squad has been parked today.

Jacob's abduction led to the first federal mandates that each state create sex offender registries. His mother, Patty Wetterling, traveled the country to help pass that law.

For the first 14 years of the investigation, authorities had focused on a vehicle that a witness reported seeing near the abduction site. The driver came forward in 2003 and was ruled out as a suspect.

Authorities decided it was likely that the abductor hadn’t used a vehicle.

They then changed their theory of the abduction to focus on the likelihood that the abductor was someone local.

Robert Rassier told the Times in a phone conversation today that investigators were at his residence but that he didn’t want to discuss the situation further.

Sanner said the Stearns County Attorney’s Office had advised him that a court order prevented him from saying why his investigators were at the residence. He declined to describe the court order. The state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension referred all calls to Sanner.

“Because of the court order, I’m not going to answer” whether the activity was related to the disappearance of Wetterling, a crime that has gripped Central Minnesota for nearly 21 years.

“I do understand that the public is interested in what’s going on,” Sanner said. “I don’t want to do anything at this point to compromise any potential prosecution.”

There have been no arrests today in connection to the activity at the residence, he said. He didn’t know how long investigators were going to be at the Rassier property, he said.

Patty Wetterling said today that she wasn’t aware of any searches that were planned at the Rassier residence related to her son’s disappearance.

She was happy that investigators have continued to go back through the entire case and that they have gone “back to the beginning.”

“Jacob’s last footsteps are shown on that driveway,” she said today.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20100630/NEWS01/106300046/Update--Search-continues-near-Wetterling-abduction-site

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: June 30, 2010, 08:33:32 PM »

My prayers and thoughts with your dad Trimm and for all of you. Making a pass at one of the surveyors, what a pig. I'll bet you are tired, now you can relax.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: June 30, 2010, 08:34:27 PM »

Off to read.See you monkeys in the morning.Geez I hate that our little emoticons are gone.
Have a good evening. Better check out what is happening in Caylee's thread.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: June 30, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »

WOW Mission. That breaks my heart.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: June 30, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »

Prayers for your dad Trimm.  Sorry I am having a really bad day today. : (

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: June 30, 2010, 08:55:33 PM »

That would really be something if Jacob's family could get some kind of closure after all these years.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: June 30, 2010, 08:57:58 PM »

Hope all of you have a great evening. Mine has blown tonight. Please say a prayer for my sister. That is all I can say. The baby is with a good friend. I am so freaking scared right now. I swear to God why does she put up with this chit.

I will shut up now and I am really pissed I broke a nail.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: June 30, 2010, 09:00:36 PM »

Have a good evening. Better check out what is happening in Caylee's thread.
Nite No Rose, I hope you have a good evening.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1979 on: June 30, 2010, 09:01:30 PM »

I really hate the wait & see part of the process. Prayers for your dad, mom and you during this time.

I bet you had a good laugh this morning. Your neighbor sounds like she was on a fishing expedition.  Get some rest we missed you today.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.