April 25, 2024, 05:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453917 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2140 on: July 02, 2010, 08:24:44 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Trimm, you probably won't miss much on that nonsense hearing today, but I'm sure there will be updates in Caylee's thread for when you get home  HUGS    OS prayers for you MIL, very hard to deal with this kind of situation, hope everything works out for the best for her and your family. Cookie sounds like you are having a good time, can I come and join in  LOL      Trimm as soon as all this breaking news on Morgan was happening I could only think of you and for you to get home to see this, maybe, just maybe, this monster will be caught.  Going to check the threads, and then shower.    JSM  hope your sister and her kids are doing okay this morning.  HUGS
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2141 on: July 02, 2010, 08:33:08 AM »

TY for the prayers for my MIL, she is 88 and needs to be in a nursing home, family is trying but she doesn't want to go. She is very obese, takes tons of prescribed meds, losing muscle daily not moving.

I think she has her meds mixed up and is taking them wrong but I am just the DIL, not much I can do. Family is having a meeting next week, then going to visit Dr and I guess get it settled.

This has been going on with her for over a yr. now. It's tough but all of us are seniors and not able to take care of her due to her weight and our health.

JSM your sister is weighing heavily on my mind, I pray she will be safe.
If someone can encourage her to call the domestic abuse hot line and make an appointment and keep it, she will receive the help to get away from the abuser. I pray she can do that. It is very scary to watch and not be able to do anything. I am praying for her and your family.

OS

Os - I have the same problem - MIL needs to be in a nursing home but will not go (she could go to a senior apt too, but no go on that either) - I am off today to take her a locking pill minder to hopefully increase her compliance with her meds. Either way, it is a tough spot to be in. Prayers for you and your family!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2142 on: July 02, 2010, 08:41:12 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Trimm, you probably won't miss much on that nonsense hearing today, but I'm sure there will be updates in Caylee's thread for when you get home  HUGS    OS prayers for you MIL, very hard to deal with this kind of situation, hope everything works out for the best for her and your family. Cookie sounds like you are having a good time, can I come and join in  LOL      Trimm as soon as all this breaking news on Morgan was happening I could only think of you and for you to get home to see this, maybe, just maybe, this monster will be caught.  Going to check the threads, and then shower.    JSM  hope your sister and her kids are doing okay this morning.  HUGS

I slept about 4hrs,to chaotic in this brain right now.
I am so hurt for Morgan's family right now.You want the killer caught,at the same time your heart is breaking over and over.
If George show up in court today you take a shot of Bailys every time Cindy touches him.Hehehe you'll either be posting away or passed out.LMAO
gotta get ready for this lady.she will be here at 9:30,then off to work and try to make some money honey!
somewhere in the middle of this I have to talk to the family lawyer and the WC lawyer.Maybe I will give hubby the look of crazy eyes!He'll help out......(insert rolling in the floor monkey)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2143 on: July 02, 2010, 08:42:20 AM »

Hey Boyzmom!.Hope all is well with you.

See you monkeys this evening.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2144 on: July 02, 2010, 08:47:45 AM »

JSM,smile..........................
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v1c2OfAzDTI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v1c2OfAzDTI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2145 on: July 02, 2010, 08:52:51 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2146 on: July 02, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »

Hello Monkeys, last night was pretty eventful and I couldn't stay in the cage. Sister's husband went to jail for punching her. I was up until 1:45 worrying like crazy. So, sorry if I am behind I have loads of work to do today. Have a great day and HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh goodness gracious JSM you must be dead tired.  Was your sister hurt bad?  OMG that is awful.  I feel so bad for the children.  I hope they are ok emotionally and physically. 
Thanks Mission, I am tired. She wasn't hurt bad thank God, but like the police officer said it will escalate and he had already been out there two weeks ago. My oldest nephew hasn't stayed there in a while, I call him the hobo going from his dad's to my mom's. Sister and baby were at mom's last night. I'm sure she will be home tonight. I am beyond disgusted right now.
JSM I hope they can get back to some normalcy for the children's sake so sad things have to be like this.  I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2147 on: July 02, 2010, 09:03:16 AM »

Off to get my hair colored the roots used to come in dark now they come in grayish. Have a good night everyone.
Not laughing but we have the same hair Mission. Have a great night. : )
LOL and those darn grays are bright sheeeesh.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2148 on: July 02, 2010, 09:04:02 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Hey Mission,I am sneaking on the computer.LMAO.I am supposed to sweeping.I missied you yesterday....
Hubby came in last night and has decided I need a piano again!Wait til he hears me sing and play to some the stuff I like.LOL
Later mater

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2149 on: July 02, 2010, 09:04:11 AM »

Off to get my hair colored the roots used to come in dark now they come in grayish. Have a good night everyone.
Not laughing but we have the same hair Mission. Have a great night. : )

Been doing mine for years. I couldn't tell you what my natural color is any more. LOL
LOL me either GreenEyes, I actually wonder if mine is an array of many shades of brown, gray and blonde.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2150 on: July 02, 2010, 09:05:29 AM »

GOT KICKED OUT AGAIN

Northern and Brandi's Husband this is old, post it every year. Love the kid

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDMzHlkB-Yg&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nDMzHlkB-Yg&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>
OMG he is precious and dressed so cute.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2151 on: July 02, 2010, 09:11:20 AM »

A very difficult situation JSM, glad he went to jail, but I just hope your sister doesn't back down with pressing charges. Unfortunately this happens a lot. I of course don't know your sister, but if she is anything like me, it may be best to back off comments to her about all this. Sometimes what happens is a person get's stubborn and annoyed by it, and will do the opposite. Please don't take this badly, I sure would never intend to do that, just thinking this may help. But you know her best, so what ever you think may work, do it  HUGS   Going to eat supper and will be back.
Oh No Rose, I would never take it badly. I know exactly what you are saying. That is why I just keep my lips zipped and tolerate the SOB. I didn't tell her what I overheard him saying to someone at the pool about my oldest nephew. Broke my heart that he would say such a thing. But if I said anything to her, she would not have believed me. Have a great supper and see you real soon. : )
Very difficult, and what a shame that he is saying bad things about your nephew as well, what a jerk. Unfortunately that is sometimes the best, keep your lips zipped and tolerate, but at the same time it is very difficult to do. When I bring up questions about my daughter's boyfriend and why he is still not divorced after three years, she clams up and doesn't want to talk about it. It is always, I don't want to talk about it. That's why sometimes it is good to just blurt out real loud what ever point you want to get across, and leave that person later to think real hard about it. I don't know what to say, just that some people want to make things work regardless of the situation, and don't want to feel like a failure. And he sure isn't going to change his behavior, therapy is a good thing, but that doesn't work for some people, period.
Yikes, I am glad you press the subject at times, I would do the same darn thing.  When my daughter decided to hold off on getting married I asked many many questions as to why, never got a good answer, or should I say one I was satisfied with but I finally did get one after months of asking, she likes someone else.  Uggggh I wanted to ground her for the rest of her life. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2152 on: July 02, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »

Are those Timbits, little donut holes?  They look good whatever they are  LOL

Yes, from a famous (in Canada) shop, Tim Horton's. Good doughnuts, good coffee ...ever want to find a Canadian cop, you'll find them there. LOL
I sure would love to have one right now, doughnut that is LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2153 on: July 02, 2010, 09:12:50 AM »

Don't know what has been going on today with the forum, but all of us have been frustrated, including Klaas.

I grabbed this shot right before it went down again. Check out how many users were online. Never seen that few before. And, the forum went down right after!

Oh, I wish they'd get a new server soon!

HUH?  Wow.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2154 on: July 02, 2010, 09:13:29 AM »

Oh and the handyman didn't show up again, another message on his cell phone asking why.
He needs to be fired - hire the neighbor.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2155 on: July 02, 2010, 09:16:33 AM »

Wow, Trimm I can't wait to you get home, Blink has a new article up about Morgan and that they have connected another murder. Possible connection between Harrington’s murder, and the homicide of Vanessa Pham in Fairfax, VA.

I have been home long enough to want to walk back out.Hubby said the lady wants to meet and discuss the property she wants.It is the 4th of July weekend,there is no way to run this through an attorney tomorrow.You know everyone is gonna leave for a long weekend and she plans to return to California on the 6th.
All I know is to discuss what she is willing to pay and then have the papers drawn up and faxed,mailed or flown by pigeon.LMAO.I didn't get home until 7:30 and I am about to pull my hair out.I have planned to work tomorrow,so I guess I'll make it short and sweet and hit the road,and miss court.Da**it.My sister's husband was bitching because we were not through.He!!,the project keeps growing.It's a good thing hubby is cool,or I would have cussed him out this evening.Tomorrow evening may be a vodka martini evening. Smile

I am  going over to Morgan's thread.Thanks for the heads up!
Hope all monkeys sleep well.I'll try to check in before I hit the road tomorrow. 
Isn't that the way?, they want to do it now. I agree talk numbers and get the attorney after that - so many legal transactions are done over fax and email these days.  I hope you have a good day today Trimm.  I have a feeling the dance in the court room with be a complete waste.  I will have a martini waiting for ya when you get home.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2156 on: July 02, 2010, 09:17:37 AM »

Hi Gang!   I am so  far behind but I wanted to say hello!
we were out on the lake almost all day today and it is after 10:00 at night and I am just now looking in here from early this morning! I hope that I am not missing any important news from my friends here but I know that it would take me forever to catch up!
I did visit the Kyron thread a few minutes ago to post that I saw his missing child poster today here in Missouri at the Walmart store..his photo stood out from all the rest cause it had his picture with his big wide grin! it was sad to see ...

I see the avvis are gone again...too much traffic again?
nite all..will check in tomorrow!

Have fun Cookie!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2157 on: July 02, 2010, 09:18:41 AM »

TY for the prayers for my MIL, she is 88 and needs to be in a nursing home, family is trying but she doesn't want to go. She is very obese, takes tons of prescribed meds, losing muscle daily not moving.

I think she has her meds mixed up and is taking them wrong but I am just the DIL, not much I can do. Family is having a meeting next week, then going to visit Dr and I guess get it settled.

This has been going on with her for over a yr. now. It's tough but all of us are seniors and not able to take care of her due to her weight and our health.

JSM your sister is weighing heavily on my mind, I pray she will be safe.
If someone can encourage her to call the domestic abuse hot line and make an appointment and keep it, she will receive the help to get away from the abuser. I pray she can do that. It is very scary to watch and not be able to do anything. I am praying for her and your family.

OS

Hang in there OS - I will be thinking and praying for your family, it is a very difficult situation for everyone that is for sure.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2158 on: July 02, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »

I slept about 4hrs,to chaotic in this brain right now.
I am so hurt for Morgan's family right now.You want the killer caught,at the same time your heart is breaking over and over.
If George show up in court today you take a shot of Bailys every time Cindy touches him.Hehehe you'll either be posting away or passed out.LMAO
gotta get ready for this lady.she will be here at 9:30,then off to work and try to make some money honey!
somewhere in the middle of this I have to talk to the family lawyer and the WC lawyer.Maybe I will give hubby the look of crazy eyes!He'll help out......(insert rolling in the floor monkey)

I almost fell off my chair with all that happened yesterday in Morgan's case, and then kept getting knocked off of here. I'll bet George doesn't show up in court today, and if I drink Baileys I will be under the desk, and miss out  LOL  theboyzmom, sorry you are having to deal with this situation also. So sad, I spent many years working in nursing homes and home health care, I enjoyed it, but at the same time just hated it, seeing how sad the people were.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2159 on: July 02, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »

A very difficult situation JSM, glad he went to jail, but I just hope your sister doesn't back down with pressing charges. Unfortunately this happens a lot. I of course don't know your sister, but if she is anything like me, it may be best to back off comments to her about all this. Sometimes what happens is a person get's stubborn and annoyed by it, and will do the opposite. Please don't take this badly, I sure would never intend to do that, just thinking this may help. But you know her best, so what ever you think may work, do it  HUGS   Going to eat supper and will be back.
Oh No Rose, I would never take it badly. I know exactly what you are saying. That is why I just keep my lips zipped and tolerate the SOB. I didn't tell her what I overheard him saying to someone at the pool about my oldest nephew. Broke my heart that he would say such a thing. But if I said anything to her, she would not have believed me. Have a great supper and see you real soon. : )
Very difficult, and what a shame that he is saying bad things about your nephew as well, what a jerk. Unfortunately that is sometimes the best, keep your lips zipped and tolerate, but at the same time it is very difficult to do. When I bring up questions about my daughter's boyfriend and why he is still not divorced after three years, she clams up and doesn't want to talk about it. It is always, I don't want to talk about it. That's why sometimes it is good to just blurt out real loud what ever point you want to get across, and leave that person later to think real hard about it. I don't know what to say, just that some people want to make things work regardless of the situation, and don't want to feel like a failure. And he sure isn't going to change his behavior, therapy is a good thing, but that doesn't work for some people, period.
Yikes, I am glad you press the subject at times, I would do the same darn thing.  When my daughter decided to hold off on getting married I asked many many questions as to why, never got a good answer, or should I say one I was satisfied with but I finally did get one after months of asking, she likes someone else.  Uggggh I wanted to ground her for the rest of her life. 
Good morning Mission. In a big way be glad that your daughter realizes that now, before she got married, I don't blame you for being upset, I can just imagine how I would go off. I just want this guy to finally get a divorce, that is all, I don't doubt his intentions for my daughter, he is the best thing that has happened to her, I hate to say that. And I have been vocal about him going to Afghanistan in two weeks. Matter of fact she and I got into an argument over it yesterday. I said, he doesn't need to go because of his knee, but he is anyway, for that darn money. I told her think about that, please. I just have to give up I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.