April 24, 2024, 09:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453871 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »

So far so good. Smile Hubby went to see his daughter and kids for a while.Sidekick is still here because we told him he could stay as long as he wanted to.Lord help me.LMAO.He won't leave until his mom makes him......................
Glad he is still there Trimm. I think sidekick is lucky to have you!

Thanks. Smile
I am still praying for you and your family.
Off to do some reading.Keep Josef cool!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »

Hey GreenEyes!!!

NRCG,remember that guy E.H. that we had on our list in the Morgan Harrington case?
check this....
http://findmorgan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3960

I'll keep looking around and see If I can find anything.
Oh my, thanks, yes I remember this person being discussed. As soon as I'm done eating I will be back to look also.

Blink post  http://blinkoncrime.com/

NoRose,suzieQ just posted this in Morgan's thread.....
Up Date

His warrent has nothing to do with Morgan's case. Misdemeanor (sp) from another county

I was hoping they had their guy.I'm still keeping his name on my list. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2010, 07:37:58 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Just got home, didn't see the dog around the corner of the garage, he and Josef got into it. Scared me to death. Worried about the other dog. Happened so quick and we got them away from each other quickly thank God. It is so hot outside I am miserable. LOL. Josef got a furminator bath today. He is so clean and looks like he lost 10 pounds. Then we walk inside and the d*mn smoke detector is chirping, he almost ran out the door. So I bashed it with my crutches, it kept going of so I am standing half nekkid from changing clothes climbed on the chair and whacked it a good one. Hasn't gone off since : )

Hope all is well with you guys. Going to try and catch up before our next walk. Hope I see the dude that accused me of taking his iphone. I am in a mood today, need some red boots please if I see him. LOL.

JSM I am glad Joesf is all right. I bet it do scare you. The heat is awful isn't it. If you see the guy about the phone tell him to **** off. I have been in one of those moods for about 4 days now. I don't have any red boots but do have red heels we can both stump his azz. LOL
Greeneyes, the heat is awful. I hope I see that d bag that thought he should be playing in the world cup. My friend in Chicago asked me why I didn't tell him to go f himself. LOL. Sorry you have been in one of those moods too. I am about to go walk Josef and hope to God I see the little a hole. I don't have red heels but I have red ENGLAND flip flops and I will take them off and smack him upside the head.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2010, 07:41:05 PM »

[Updated at 4:41 p.m.] Gen. Stanley McChrystal has submitted his resignation, Time magazine's Joe Klein told CNN, citing an unnamed source. CNN is working to confirm Klein's information.

[Updated at 5:55 p.m.] President Obama said that Gen. Stanley McChrystal showed "poor judgment," but he added that he would wait until meeting in person with McChrystal before making a decision on McChrystal's future. Obama is expected to meet with McChrystal on Wednesday.
If NoBama knows better he won't do anything, I have a terrible feeling McChrystal will resign if he hasn't already.  This is not good news.
ITA, not a conspiracy person I still think McChrystal was baited so they could get rid of him.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the case.
Glad I am not the only one that thinks that. McChrystal is a bad azz I like this picture of his nunchucks LOL

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/photos/25224/119706/2

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »

So far so good. Smile Hubby went to see his daughter and kids for a while.Sidekick is still here because we told him he could stay as long as he wanted to.Lord help me.LMAO.He won't leave until his mom makes him......................
Glad he is still there Trimm. I think sidekick is lucky to have you!

Thanks. Smile
I am still praying for you and your family.
Off to do some reading.Keep Josef cool!
Thanks Trimm, you stay cool, kiss sidekick for me. Listening to the Ting Tings to get me riled up in case I see i phone man. LOL.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2010, 07:48:01 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Just got home, didn't see the dog around the corner of the garage, he and Josef got into it. Scared me to death. Worried about the other dog. Happened so quick and we got them away from each other quickly thank God. It is so hot outside I am miserable. LOL. Josef got a furminator bath today. He is so clean and looks like he lost 10 pounds. Then we walk inside and the d*mn smoke detector is chirping, he almost ran out the door. So I bashed it with my crutches, it kept going of so I am standing half nekkid from changing clothes climbed on the chair and whacked it a good one. Hasn't gone off since : )

Hope all is well with you guys. Going to try and catch up before our next walk. Hope I see the dude that accused me of taking his iphone. I am in a mood today, need some red boots please if I see him. LOL.
Wow, I'm in a he!! of a mood right now, I would love to help  LOL Bet Josef feels better and is cooler.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »

Hey GreenEyes!!!

NRCG,remember that guy E.H. that we had on our list in the Morgan Harrington case?
check this....

Oh my, thanks, yes I remember this person being discussed. As soon as I'm done eating I will be back to look also.

Thanks Trimm.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2010, 07:50:04 PM »

Hey GreenEyes!!!

check this....

NoRose,suzieQ just posted this in Morgan's thread.....
Up Date

His warrent has nothing to do with Morgan's case. Misdemeanor (sp) from another county

I was hoping they had their guy.I'm still keeping his name on my list. 
I was really hoping they had their guy also. But who knows it could turn out to be.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »

JSM I am glad Joesf is all right. I bet it do scare you. The heat is awful isn't it. If you see the guy about the phone tell him to **** off. I have been in one of those moods for about 4 days now. I don't have any red boots but do have red heels we can both stump his azz. LOL
Greeneyes, the heat is awful. I hope I see that d bag that thought he should be playing in the world cup. My friend in Chicago asked me why I didn't tell him to go f himself. LOL. Sorry you have been in one of those moods too. I am about to go walk Josef and hope to God I see the little a hole. I don't have red heels but I have red ENGLAND flip flops and I will take them off and smack him upside the head.

You go girl. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2010, 07:56:39 PM »

[Updated at 4:41 p.m.] Gen. Stanley McChrystal has submitted his resignation, Time magazine's Joe Klein told CNN, citing an unnamed source. CNN is working to confirm Klein's information.

[Updated at 5:55 p.m.] President Obama said that Gen. Stanley McChrystal showed "poor judgment," but he added that he would wait until meeting in person with McChrystal before making a decision on McChrystal's future. Obama is expected to meet with McChrystal on Wednesday.
If NoBama knows better he won't do anything, I have a terrible feeling McChrystal will resign if he hasn't already.  This is not good news.
ITA, not a conspiracy person I still think McChrystal was baited so they could get rid of him.

I wonder if his resignation will be accepted when they meet tomorrow.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2010, 08:01:50 PM »

Wow, I'm in a he!! of a mood right now, I would love to help  LOL Bet Josef feels better and is cooler.

Wow That makes three us NRCG.  He better run in the opposite direction if he knows what's good for him. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2010, 08:02:04 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the case.
Glad I am not the only one that thinks that. McChrystal is a bad azz I like this picture of his nunchucks LOL

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/photos/25224/119706/2

He's a mean, lean fighting machine.

Eats one meal a day, sleeps 4 hours a night and runs 7 miles a day.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2010, 08:06:59 PM »

Wow That makes three us NRCG.  He better run in the opposite direction if he knows what's good for him. LOL
He sure better, three women in a bad mood, look out  LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »

I don't know Brandi. I really think "O" would have liked to have have the say if he stayed or went. With McChrysrtal resigning first "O" will play the roll of "sad me" we could have worked it out. I don't see how he can not accept it. But with him you never know.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2010, 08:53:35 PM »

I don't know Brandi. I really think "O" would have liked to have have the say if he stayed or went. With McChrysrtal resigning first "O" will play the roll of "sad me" we could have worked it out. I don't see how he can not accept it. But with him you never know.

I am ill too.My neck is in spams  and my head hurts.To he!! with trimming limbs.
If any of us were having a meeting at the big house I can tell you what the headlines would be....Slap Heard Around the World....followed by an apology tour for all the stupid gaffs made over the past several months,and a campaign ........Bowing Is For Losers.Back to reading now......

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

ITA with you GE and if I was McChrystal, I'd resign no matter what-give O a time frame to find another general and this time one that's a p***** and won't voice his opinion about needing more troops etc. McChrystal had to literally beg for more boots on the ground for 4 months IIRC, then got 1/2 of what we NEED. I'd resign and spill all I know, by now most know we have ZERO leadership and our POTUS is a weak, vasilating community organizer who couldn't run a 3k much less a country. His ego blows me away as we sit and watch the oil destroy the Gulf, the Fed Gov fight Az on a freaking Federal Law???? The economy tank, housing starts were released today and were a shock and dissapointment to all the analyst, and I sit and worry about my oldest in Iraq running a war where he has no freaking clue who the generals even are. The level of incompetence is sickening and as a country we are scrooed.......God help us:(

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 22, 2010, 09:29:20 PM »

I agree God help us, what an absolute mess we are in.  I'm going to go watch TV, have to get away from the news and bad things for awhile.  Hope everyone has a good night.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2010, 09:31:35 PM »

ITA with you GE and if I was McChrystal, I'd resign no matter what-give O a time frame to find another general and this time one that's a p***** and won't voice his opinion about needing more troops etc. McChrystal had to literally beg for more boots on the ground for 4 months IIRC, then got 1/2 of what we NEED. I'd resign and spill all I know, by now most know we have ZERO leadership and our POTUS is a weak, vasilating community organizer who couldn't run a 3k much less a country. His ego blows me away as we sit and watch the oil destroy the Gulf, the Fed Gov fight Az on a freaking Federal Law???? The economy tank, housing starts were released today and were a shock and dissapointment to all the analyst, and I sit and worry about my oldest in Iraq running a war where he has no freaking clue who the generals even are. The level of incompetence is sickening and as a country we are scrooed.......God help us:(

I set here and wonder what will happen next and what in the he77  are we going to do. It's scary as he77 the direction this azz and his people have taken us.  They are good at running their mouths but nothing worth while comes out but lies and more lies. Prayers for your son and all our military men and women. There has never been a time in our history where we have been in such trouble. God help us all is so true Island Monkey.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »

I agree God help us, what an absolute mess we are in.  I'm going to go watch TV, have to get away from the news and bad things for awhile.  Hope everyone has a good night.

Good Night NRCG  Have a good Night. See you tomorrow.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2010, 09:38:09 PM »

I set here and wonder what will happen next and what in the he77  are we going to do. It's scary as he77 the direction this azz and his people have taken us.  They are good at running their mouths but nothing worth while comes out but lies and more lies. Prayers for your son and all our military men and women. There has never been a time in our history where we have been in such trouble. God help us all is so true Island Monkey.

Me too, and in fact it scares the chit out of me to even consider what "might happen"..............but, if you really want to be pizzed listen to this interview with George Lemiux (sp) from FL who was here in P-Cola last week with O and not only is the Jones Act NOT been waived at 63 days, but Florida is now having to rent their own skimmers and not waiting for the government since they are imbeciles but there are over 2000 skimmers available thru the US, and when asked why they weren't in the Gulf......hold on, BAM-it's because they are keeping them in place just in case there is an oil spill??????? FTLOG that is absolutely the most absurd thing I have ever heard and is likened ti the Fire Dpt not sending a truck to your house because their "might" be a fire...........HELLO, we in the Gulf are in a f_cking inferno here and not a d_mn soul in the administration is stepping up to the plate.

Trouble x infinity = we are scrooed Sad

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/06/22/exclusive-senator-lemieux-says-he-sees-no-leadership-from-obama-on-gulf-disaster/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.