April 26, 2024, 05:55:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 454010 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2520 on: July 05, 2010, 10:06:27 AM »

I need to get this off my chest about Kyron.  The school is at fault to some degree for his disappearance IMO.  I asked yesterday about his backpack being in the class.  The reason is when my daughter was in grade 6 she was at school all day and when it was time to come home left her backpack in the hallway as she got distracted by something and then headed out to catch her bus so she would not miss it leaving her backpack in a hallway.  I received a call from the vice principal before the bus got here.  He told me they found her backpack in a hallway and would it be OK if he drove it home for her and wait with me for the bus.  He wanted to make sure she was on that bus, and he did just that, drove it home and was part of her welcoming committee as she got off the bus.  You could see the relief on his face when she got off the bus.  I would expect a teacher to question a backpack in the classroom especially when the child has not been seen for most of the day and call the parents and ask if the child was there.  I can not wrap my mind around the backpack and coat being there but no Kyron and the teacher did not call home. 
What a wonderful thing for the principal to do. I can't get it that no one called to say he was missing. The school is at fault.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2521 on: July 05, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »

Just checking in to see about Kyron...what a mess.
we have company.a little 10 year old boy that fishes with hubby sometimes.
His dad is next door at a big cookout and this little one gravitated to our house.
we are having pigs in a blanket and pizza.LOL,and playing Wii.
I wouldn't let him walk back and forth  down the street without keeping my eyes on him the whole time.Too many people in and out around here this weekend.
BBQ later tonight and fireworks.I think I will watch from my deck.(that way i can be covert) Smile
Off to catch up on Kyron.
Trimm that sounds like fun with the little guy. I don't blame you for keeping an eye on him. I got aggravated with my sister yesterday. She let the baby just sit on the couch at the front door of the restaurant by himself to play games on her phone and you couldn't see him from where we were sitting. Someone could have snagged him up in a second. She says I am a freak. I told her if she only knew how many kids are missing in this country she should worry more, but she doesn't listen.
And you can talk and talk until you are blue in the face I'm afraid JSM. I just get to the point, that I don't know why I keep going on talking to my daughter about her situation, and I'm sure you feel the same about your sister.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2522 on: July 05, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »

It is not even 7 here yet, and that darn cat was in my yard digging and bothering the birds. I screamed so loud at the cat and stomped my one foot, I'm surprised I didn't break something in it.
Have you tried to spray the cat with water hose? Maybe it won't come around if you squirted it a few times. LOL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2523 on: July 05, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »

It is not even 7 here yet, and that darn cat was in my yard digging and bothering the birds. I screamed so loud at the cat and stomped my one foot, I'm surprised I didn't break something in it.
Have you tried to spray the cat with water hose? Maybe it won't come around if you squirted it a few times. LOL
No, but I thought about a whistle. We have owned a wonderful cat we had her for a very long time, and I don't dislike cats. But our cat wasn't running around the neighborhood getting into trouble and going into people's garages and yards and killing birds. I keep my garage part way open for air and I am not going to shut it because this dumb broad doesn't understand the plain English I have now said in two letters.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2524 on: July 05, 2010, 10:11:17 AM »

I'm running in and out from working in the yard. So my husband had breakfast with my daughter this morning and the only info he got was she now gets along with her boyfriend's roommate. How cares, I told him.
No Rose, I prayed for your daughter yesterday. She gets along with his roomate? WTH?
Thank-you for the prayers. Now she gets along with him, after he made a comment about her weight. I don't know what is happening with her, sometimes I think she is latching on to him, because her friends are either married or getting married and having kids. I told her, there is not set law in the world that you have to marry or have kids. If you don't want to, don't. It isn't going to upset me either way. Life can go on nicely without a husband and a kid.
YVW for the prayers. I don't understand why she would latch onto this guy if he is still married. She needs to be rid of him, maybe while he is gone she will forget about him and he can go on with his life and wife.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2525 on: July 05, 2010, 10:13:38 AM »

No, but I thought about a whistle. We have owned a wonderful cat we had her for a very long time, and I don't dislike cats. But our cat wasn't running around the neighborhood getting into trouble and going into people's garages and yards and killing birds. I keep my garage part way open for air and I am not going to shut it because this dumb broad doesn't understand the plain English I have now said in two letters.
I understand, I don't hate cats but Josef does. He almost dislocated my shoulder today because this lady lets her black cat outside to sit on the steps. Don't know about where you live, but here there is a leash law for dogs and CATS, maybe you look into that. I still say squirt it with the hose and see if that works.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2526 on: July 05, 2010, 10:15:12 AM »

My dad and her get along real well, and he told me yesterday that if he has to come out here and deal with it, that he would never allow someone to hurt her.
Good for your dad. I will pitch in for a plane ticket.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2527 on: July 05, 2010, 10:16:03 AM »

I'm running in and out from working in the yard. So my husband had breakfast with my daughter this morning and the only info he got was she now gets along with her boyfriend's roommate. How cares, I told him.
No Rose, I prayed for your daughter yesterday. She gets along with his roomate? WTH?
Thank-you for the prayers. Now she gets along with him, after he made a comment about her weight. I don't know what is happening with her, sometimes I think she is latching on to him, because her friends are either married or getting married and having kids. I told her, there is not set law in the world that you have to marry or have kids. If you don't want to, don't. It isn't going to upset me either way. Life can go on nicely without a husband and a kid.
YVW for the prayers. I don't understand why she would latch onto this guy if he is still married. She needs to be rid of him, maybe while he is gone she will forget about him and he can go on with his life and wife.
He has been separated for four years, I told her four years is a long time, this is a simple divorce, hardly any assets and no kids. My dad figures he is lying about having a lawyer, or that his lawyer is pretending to be a lawyer. This chick while they have been separated and he was overseas bought a new car with his money, and not only that hacked into his bank account and stole money. You go to the police or you get your lawyer to deal with this. I know that I would to get revenge on her, but that's me, but I would definitely get revenge.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2528 on: July 05, 2010, 10:18:03 AM »

His dad is next door at a big cookout and this little one gravitated to our house.
I wouldn't let him walk back and forth  down the street without keeping my eyes on him the whole time.Too many people in and out around here this weekend.
BBQ later tonight and fireworks.I think I will watch from my deck.(that way i can be covert) Smile
Trimm that sounds like fun with the little guy. I don't blame you for keeping an eye on him. I got aggravated with my sister yesterday. She let the baby just sit on the couch at the front door of the restaurant by himself to play games on her phone and you couldn't see him from where we were sitting. Someone could have snagged him up in a second. She says I am a freak. I told her if she only knew how many kids are missing in this country she should worry more, but she doesn't listen.
And you can talk and talk until you are blue in the face I'm afraid JSM. I just get to the point, that I don't know why I keep going on talking to my daughter about her situation, and I'm sure you feel the same about your sister.
ITA No Rose, talking to someone that doesn't want to listen is hard. I just wish your daughter would think about this guy and why he still has a wife. I don't want to see your daughter get hurt and I am seeing all the signs that she will. That makes me very sad. : (

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2529 on: July 05, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »

I understand, I don't hate cats but Josef does. He almost dislocated my shoulder today because this lady lets her black cat outside to sit on the steps. Don't know about where you live, but here there is a leash law for dogs and CATS, maybe you look into that. I still say squirt it with the hose and see if that works.
Oh my, hope he didn't hurt you, but it sounds like Josef is feeling a lot better from his bout of snooping in the garbage. There is a leash law here also, and I told her that in the letter. While I'm at it with the hose, can I spray some people around here also, that need it  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2530 on: July 05, 2010, 10:20:53 AM »

ITA No Rose, talking to someone that doesn't want to listen is hard. I just wish your daughter would think about this guy and why he still has a wife. I don't want to see your daughter get hurt and I am seeing all the signs that she will. That makes me very sad. : (
That is why it is so nice to come on here and talk. I don't know anything about divorces except things I read, and I appreciate yours and other input on this, and I'm using the info to talk to her about it. I sure hope your BIL wasn't along yesterday and caused any of you any grief. I was thinking about that yesterday, if I just was in jail for what I did, I sure wouldn't want to sit down and have a meal with the family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2531 on: July 05, 2010, 10:25:58 AM »

He has been separated for four years, I told her four years is a long time, this is a simple divorce, hardly any assets and no kids. My dad figures he is lying about having a lawyer, or that his lawyer is pretending to be a lawyer. This chick while they have been separated and he was overseas bought a new car with his money, and not only that hacked into his bank account and stole money. You go to the police or you get your lawyer to deal with this. I know that I would to get revenge on her, but that's me, but I would definitely get revenge.
WOW, she sounds like a real piece of work. I would get revenge too. I agree with your dad, the dude is lying about something. Some reason he hasn't divorced her and he is just trying to make it seem like he wants to, but just hasn't. Something is shady with this guy IMO. Maybe your dad should talk to her. IDK if it would work, but someone needs to let her see that the guy is either lying or just stupid.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2532 on: July 05, 2010, 10:28:28 AM »

Oh my, hope he didn't hurt you, but it sounds like Josef is feeling a lot better from his bout of snooping in the garbage. There is a leash law here also, and I told her that in the letter. While I'm at it with the hose, can I spray some people around here also, that need it  LOL
He didn't hurt me too bad. He is feeling better. I think his belly is still bothering him, but he isn't vomiting and no pooping problems anymore. Spray the cat, the neighbors all you want. I give my permission. LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2533 on: July 05, 2010, 10:30:39 AM »

That is why it is so nice to come on here and talk. I don't know anything about divorces except things I read, and I appreciate yours and other input on this, and I'm using the info to talk to her about it. I sure hope your BIL wasn't along yesterday and caused any of you any grief. I was thinking about that yesterday, if I just was in jail for what I did, I sure wouldn't want to sit down and have a meal with the family.
I'm glad you come here to talk about it. We are all here for each other. BIL was there at lunch acting like nothing happened. I got there late because of Mass being later than they get out of church, so that helped. I ate and left. He tried talking to me but I just ignored him.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2534 on: July 05, 2010, 10:31:35 AM »

BBL, gonna go walk Josef and drive up to the CVS to get smokes and Josef his Pepcid.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2535 on: July 05, 2010, 10:34:28 AM »

My dad is on the phone now and he is mad LOL
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2536 on: July 05, 2010, 10:35:26 AM »

If anyone would like, they can gladly come over and do my laundry and pack for my trip. LOL. I hate packing and doing laundry. Guess I better get Josef outside and get laundry started, then back to the cage. I want to know what is going on with Kyron, but it is probably better that I don't even go there.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2537 on: July 05, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »

My dad is on the phone now and he is mad LOL
Good, let me know what he says No Rose.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2538 on: July 05, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »

I can't believe your BIL went out with your family. He has no shame.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2539 on: July 05, 2010, 10:50:56 AM »

If he sniffed some cayenne pepper that might accidently be on the ground....he might not  come back.......just sayin'

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.