March 29, 2024, 03:48:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452194 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #260 on: June 23, 2010, 10:11:18 AM »

Good morning everyone.  We did not get any severe weather last night just some good old fashioned thunder and lightning storms at about 3 am, lots of rain so now I won't have to water the gardens for a day or so because mother nature took care of it, YAY.

Ok has anyone read at Blinks about Kyron?  I am major league confused.  Anyone?

I hope everyone has a good day today Smile
Good morning so glad you didn't get severe weather. I'm confused already but I will go look over at Blinks.
Mornin NoRose - let me know what you think, my brain is not processing very well today LOL. 

Good Morning GreenEyes, I say just continue to think about the things you might do at least it puts you on the road to good intentions Smile

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #261 on: June 23, 2010, 10:16:45 AM »

Good morning everyone.  We did not get any severe weather last night just some good old fashioned thunder and lightning storms at about 3 am, lots of rain so now I won't have to water the gardens for a day or so because mother nature took care of it, YAY.

Good morning so glad you didn't get severe weather. I'm confused already but I will go look over at Blinks.
Mornin NoRose - let me know what you think, my brain is not processing very well today LOL. 

Good Morning GreenEyes, I say just continue to think about the things you might do at least it puts you on the road to good intentions Smile
I'm confused like usual, but I'm sticking to my original thoughts that Kyron's step mom knows what happened.  I'm very confused about the little friend Tanner, wonder why he was allowed to speak, when LE told the family not to.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #262 on: June 23, 2010, 10:22:06 AM »

Good Morning Mission,

So glad you didn't get any nasty weather last night. I enjoy the thunder &  lightning and rain. Mother nature can do such a good job watering can't she.  I am confused about Kyron too. Was the uncle arrested for sexual abuse to a minor.? Is the step mom under suspicion? This is hear say one of my friends. friends daughter is friends with the family. They are standing behind the step mom. quote "they are a very loving family" I still think the step mom knows what happened.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #263 on: June 23, 2010, 10:24:15 AM »

That's me Mission I always have good intentions. Just seems to take me for ever to get it done. Smile

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 23, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »

That's me Mission I always have good intentions. Just seems to take me for ever to get it done. Smile
Me too, just need the energy to get things done.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »

NEW ORLEANS --
The federal government is shutting down the dredging that was being done to create protective sand berms in the Gulf of Mexico.

The berms are meant to protect the Louisiana coastline from oil. But the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Department has concerns about where the dredging is being done.

Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser, who was one of the most vocal advocates of the dredging plan, has sent a letter to President Barack Obama, pleading for the work to continue.

Nungesser said the government has asked crews to move the dredging site two more miles farther off the coastline.  WTH, I hate feeling such doom and gloom with so many things, but it is very hard not to.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #266 on: June 23, 2010, 10:32:10 AM »

GRRRRRRRR~ This is absolutely beyond insane..............the major concern should be the oil and toxic dispersant, not the d_mn effects of sand.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/23997498/detail.html

Federal Gov't Halts Sand Berm Dredging

Nungesser Pleads With President To Allow Work To Continue
POSTED: 5:37 pm CDT June 22, 2010
UPDATED: 9:21 am CDT June 23, 2010

The federal government is shutting down the dredging that was being done to create protective sand berms in the Gulf of Mexico.

The berms are meant to protect the Louisiana coastline from oil. But the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Department has concerns about where the dredging is being done.

Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser, who was one of the most vocal advocates of the dredging plan, has sent a letter to President Barack Obama, pleading for the work to continue.

Nungesser said the government has asked crews to move the dredging site two more miles farther off the coastline.

"Once again, our government resource agencies, which are intended to protect us, are now leaving us vulnerable to the destruction of our coastline and marshes by the impending oil," Nungesser wrote to Obama. "Furthermore, with the threat of hurricanes or tropical storms, we are being put at an increased risk for devastation to our area from the intrusion of oil.

Nungesser has asked for the dredging to continue for the next seven days, the amount of time it would take to move the dredging operations two miles and out resume work.

Work is scheduled to halt at midnight Wednesday.

The California dredge located off the Chandelier Islands has pumped more than 50,000 cubic yards of material daily to create a sand berm, according to Plaquemines Parish officials.

Nungesser's letter includes an emotional plea to the president.

"Please don't let them shut this dredge down," he wrote. "This requires your immediate attention!"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: June 23, 2010, 10:33:19 AM »

IM I just posted part of this, with hopes you would explain.  The General has left the White House now.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #268 on: June 23, 2010, 10:35:41 AM »

NEW ORLEANS --

Nungesser said the government has asked crews to move the dredging site two more miles farther off the coastline.  WTH, I hate feeling such doom and gloom with so many things, but it is very hard not to.

I know what you mean. This is beyond ridiculous. What's going to do more damage the sand (think not) or the oil that is killing everything. These people are fools. grrrrrrrr

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 23, 2010, 10:36:01 AM »

Good morning all!

Sometimes news ppl come up with the dumbest headlines...
on fox right now....

BREAKING NEWS: Gen. McChrystal Leaves White House After Meeting With President Obama

NO CHIT!?!?!?! i thought they was gonna have a slumber party afterwards....

i tell ya!

so how is everyone, and why is SM so discombobulated???
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2010, 10:37:35 AM »

i wasnt talking about you either No Rose...i am slow posting this morn ; P
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »

Trimm, couldn't help but think of you and your neighbor...............

Ralph, my neighbor is a "lefty" of sorts ( gun-ho socialized medicine, "guns should be banned", etc.). 

So last week I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party.  The sign wasn't up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. Fortunately, the officer politely informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court order and that he had to file a complaint "downtown" first, which would be reviewed by the city attorney to see if it violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the  offending party (me) to "remove the sign in seven days". 

After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal (by a quarter of an inch) and there was nothing the city could do, which obviously made him madder. I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club but that seemed to make him even more angry.  I then asked him if he wanted to go to a Tea Party rally but again he declined my outreach efforts to bring about a better understanding between political and social  opponents.   

I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome.

Anyway, that's life in our neck of the woods, how about yours? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »

I'm confused like usual, but I'm sticking to my original thoughts that Kyron's step mom knows what happened.  I'm very confused about the little friend Tanner, wonder why he was allowed to speak, when LE told the family not to.
Me too and the stepbrother?  What is the deal there?  Arrrg to early maybe I will try to read it again later.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »

Good Morning Mission,

So glad you didn't get any nasty weather last night. I enjoy the thunder &  lightning and rain. Mother nature can do such a good job watering can't she.  I am confused about Kyron too. Was the uncle arrested for sexual abuse to a minor.? Is the step mom under suspicion? This is hear say one of my friends. friends daughter is friends with the family. They are standing behind the step mom. quote "they are a very loving family" I still think the step mom knows what happened.
I got the same feeling that is was a rally the wagons around the step mom message.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2010, 10:46:21 AM »

NEW ORLEANS --

WTH? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »

NEW ORLEANS --

LOL~I was posting at the same time, just got IRATE in my ranting , grrrrrr:(

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2010, 10:47:19 AM »

i wasnt talking about you either No Rose...i am slow posting this morn ; P
Good morning.  There has been much traffic on the site in Natalee's thread, so the avatars, and icons and other things were implemented.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »

Me too and the stepbrother?  What is the deal there?  Arrrg to early maybe I will try to read it again later.

It's just not you Mission. I read it and got more confused than ever. Why bring up the step brother? What did the mom let the little friend talk when she was asked not to.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2010, 10:49:02 AM »

How funny the picture you posted with the sign. I can't imagine that anything could be done about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2010, 10:50:05 AM »

It's just not you Mission. I read it and got more confused than ever. Why bring up the step brother? What did the mom let the little friend talk when she was asked not to.
Many questions surrounding the step brother and why he was sent to live with grandma.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.