March 28, 2024, 08:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452121 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2720 on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »

I can not wait for this....

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24148133/detail.html
Cindy Anthony Faces Questions About 911 Calls
Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:03 pm EDT July 5, 2010

I did spend more money than I should have and I don't care  LOL  Found the bucket I wanted right where I said it would be.  When is this hearing, I didn't see a date for it.   Tevye hope you are doing well, prayers for your family.

You should have been with me.I had to leave and go across the lake to the California lady's relatives house.She is all to pieces.One of the F*kers next door called her and told her they had made an offer on my house and all kinds of chit.My house is not on the market,since 2008.They are trying to provoke me.I guess they are really pizzed about the lake access.I think I calmed her down.Her son recently passed away and I find it absolutely disgusting they did her like that.Ya'll better pray for me because I am trying not to come unglued.Be back in a bit.I gotta calm hubby down.
Prayers for you and your hubby for sure. Are these neighbors of yours ex patients of a mental institution? If not, perhaps that is where they need to be. I hate people that are vicious like that, they seem to be wired different then most people with no feelings at all for others. Hope the lady from CA has calmed down some, what a dirty shame.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2721 on: July 05, 2010, 09:07:44 PM »

Just threw supper in the oven, hopefully eating soon  LOL

Welp .. everyone seemed to have hotdogs and hamburgers yesterday on the 4th, so tonight we are having hotdogs. LOL

It's 100° here today again, calling for next 3 days in the 100's. I don't want to cook when it is that hot.

Hope you have a good meal, no rose Wink
Love hot dogs, had pizza tonight. Stay cool Brandi.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2722 on: July 05, 2010, 09:08:25 PM »

Brandi,you know exactly what I was thinking.Maybe I'll just pick the most feminine of the two and kick his a**.
Nah,it ain't worth it,but I really want to.I'll just play it cool and act as if I know nothing....but one of these days Karma is gonna get them and their agenda.
Hubby will go take all my paperwork to the lawyer in the morning since I am suppose to work.I gotta be cool,because if I start crying hubby will get upset again.
I think there is a flashing sign over my house....F**** with Me.  LOL
At least I am not an Anthony.  Smile
Off to Kyron's thread.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2723 on: July 05, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »

Welp .. everyone seemed to have hotdogs and hamburgers yesterday on the 4th, so tonight we are having hotdogs. LOL

It's 100° here today again, calling for next 3 days in the 100's. I don't want to cook when it is that hot.

I saw that on the news this morning Brandi. Try and stay cool I agree it's to hot to cook. I am so mad right now. Last week took car in because hubby didn't want to mess with why the air wasn't working after all his work with the gas line. So took it in and they said no problems it just needed coolant. I was thrilled, to drive here in summer without air is nasty. So went to go over to Joann's  turned the air on and NOTHING but warm air.  So it's going back tomorrow and they are going to find out whats wrong and they aren't going to charge me for it. As we paid them the first time. To say the least I was so dang out and it's not like it's just around the corner here. I didn't but much at Joann's just walked around and looked at everything. Ended up buying a couple yards of different 4th July fabric to have for use in the future. LOL It was on sale.

I had a similar problem .... had inherited my mother's car which was in excellent condition ... decided to do some preventative maintenance .. took car in for an oil change and asked them to check/refill the coolant in A/C . It was working great when I took it in. Got it back, no cool air. After about 4 tries, they decided I had a leak they could not find. It never got fixed. They broke it. I ended up donating it to the ALS charity the next year.

Also never went back to that crappy auto business, although it is well known and thought of in this town.

sheesh, hope that does not happen to you!

What a shame, we brought my daughter's car, not the one she has now, but her first one, to a well known place for an oil change, and I'm not sure what they did, but it ruined her car. Since I don't know anything about cars I'm not sure, but I do remember my husband being livid over it.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2724 on: July 05, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »

I saw that on the news this morning Brandi. Try and stay cool I agree it's to hot to cook. I am so mad right now. Last week took car in because hubby didn't want to mess with why the air wasn't working after all his work with the gas line. So took it in and they said no problems it just needed coolant. I was thrilled, to drive here in summer without air is nasty. So went to go over to Joann's  turned the air on and NOTHING but warm air.  So it's going back tomorrow and they are going to find out whats wrong and they aren't going to charge me for it. As we paid them the first time. To say the least I was so dang out and it's not like it's just around the corner here. I didn't but much at Joann's just walked around and looked at everything. Ended up buying a couple yards of different 4th July fabric to have for use in the future. LOL It was on sale.
Sorry about the AC not working Greeneyes. Glad they got it fixed.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2725 on: July 05, 2010, 09:09:58 PM »

Hey GreenEyes! I will be nice................................

Hey Bud'sGirl! Long time no see.Monkey hugs.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2726 on: July 05, 2010, 09:11:01 PM »

Sorry about the AC not working Greeneyes. Glad they got it fixed.

Yipee for A/C!!!!!!!!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2727 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »

Brandi,you know exactly what I was thinking.Maybe I'll just pick the most feminine of the two and kick his a**.
Nah,it ain't worth it,but I really want to.I'll just play it cool and act as if I know nothing....but one of these days Karma is gonna get them and their agenda.
Hubby will go take all my paperwork to the lawyer in the morning since I am suppose to work.I gotta be cool,because if I start crying hubby will get upset again.
Off to Kyron's thread.
Are they two men that live there with their mother? Karma will get them, it always does, bad part it sometimes takes awhile, but it eventually catches up with a person. I'm so lost in Kyron's thread right now, I have followed from the beginning, but now it seems it is turning to where I'm not getting the point to some of this. But I keep reading.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2728 on: July 05, 2010, 09:24:43 PM »

Trimm I heard a song today coming back from Joanns. Not sure the name but it fits here. Young man gets done wrong and is upset. Someone tells him you need to pray for people that hurt you. The next verse is so I pray all your tires go flat or something like that. He prays for all kinds of bad stuff to happen then says it works I feel better already. It was funny. But grandson was talking a mile a minute so couldn't hear all of it. So I will pray they get theirs and real soon. (((HUGS)))

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2729 on: July 05, 2010, 09:36:41 PM »

Going to go lay down and watch TV. Hope everyone has a good night.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2730 on: July 05, 2010, 09:39:27 PM »

Going to go lay down and watch TV. Hope everyone has a good night.

Have a good evening NRCG. Good Night. I think I am going to go lay down too. The heat got to me today.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2731 on: July 05, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »

Trimm I heard a song today coming back from Joanns. Not sure the name but it fits here. Young man gets done wrong and is upset. Someone tells him you need to pray for people that hurt you. The next verse is so I pray all your tires go flat or something like that. He prays for all kinds of bad stuff to happen then says it works I feel better already. It was funny. But grandson was talking a mile a minute so couldn't hear all of it. So I will pray they get theirs and real soon. (((HUGS)))

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/atBg9zLI2bA&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/atBg9zLI2bA&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2732 on: July 05, 2010, 09:41:37 PM »

Off to Kyron's thread.
Are they two men that live there with their mother? Karma will get them, it always does, bad part it sometimes takes awhile, but it eventually catches up with a person. I'm so lost in Kyron's thread right now, I have followed from the beginning, but now it seems it is turning to where I'm not getting the point to some of this. But I keep reading.

NRCG,yes the mom belongs to the partner I can't stand.He is a user and if you don't go along he plays the gay card.That is as plain as I know how to put it.I don't appreciate it one bit.I despise him regardless of his orientation.I am done with this crap.I'll just have to bite my tongue and move forward.

I am trying to keep up in the Kyron thread,but i am feeling the same way you do.Geez.............
I am going back over there for a few minutes and then I climbing in my bunkey where it is safe.LOL

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2733 on: July 05, 2010, 09:42:38 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/atBg9zLI2bA&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/atBg9zLI2bA&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

Hehehe,you know I love this song!
Nitey nite!

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2734 on: July 05, 2010, 09:55:10 PM »

Good night everyone!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2735 on: July 05, 2010, 10:01:33 PM »

Hehehe,you know I love this song!
Nitey nite!

LOL Thank You Brandi I love it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #2736 on: July 05, 2010, 11:11:58 PM »

Tevye so sorry for your loss. HUGS

Hi everyone

Bye everyone

Going to call it a nite..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2737 on: July 05, 2010, 11:26:18 PM »

I can not wait for this....

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24148133/detail.html
Cindy Anthony Faces Questions About 911 Calls
Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:03 pm EDT July 5, 2010

I did spend more money than I should have and I don't care  LOL  Found the bucket I wanted right where I said it would be.  When is this hearing, I didn't see a date for it.   Tevye hope you are doing well, prayers for your family.

You should have been with me.I had to leave and go across the lake to the California lady's relatives house.She is all to pieces.One of the F*kers next door called her and told her they had made an offer on my house and all kinds of chit.My house is not on the market,since 2008.They are trying to provoke me.I guess they are really pizzed about the lake access.I think I calmed her down.Her son recently passed away and I find it absolutely disgusting they did her like that.Ya'll better pray for me because I am trying not to come unglued.Be back in a bit.I gotta calm hubby down.
Trimm Sorry I am behind, but that pizzes me off they woiuld do that to the lady and to you. Those neighbors need a good old fashion Texas can of whoop azz. JMO JSM

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #2738 on: July 06, 2010, 12:01:30 AM »

Another child missing

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/article_7fb32622-88ac-11df-ba71-0017a4a78c22.html

Mo. child disappears from front yard

Police in Louisiana, Mo., have issued an Amber Alert for Alisa Maier, 4, who disappeared tonight.

Alisa was playing in her front yard with her brother when a black four- door passenger car pulled up and took the child from the yard about 8 p.m., according to police.

Alisa is white with brown hair and brown eyes and 3 feet tall. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The only description of the driver of the car was that he was a young white man with dark hair.

Anyone with information about the abduction is asked to call the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021.

Louisiana is on the Mississippi River, about 80 miles north of St. Louis.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2739 on: July 06, 2010, 06:39:56 AM »

Good Morning!
It's coffee time.  Smile

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.