March 28, 2024, 03:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452150 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2800 on: July 06, 2010, 07:06:29 PM »

Well I have been emailing today with my daughter while she is at work. I have told her everything that has been posted about divorces, plus my two cents on the topic. She had brought it up, so I thought I would go from there. She obviously has made up her own mind about all this, and I guess isn't taking too kindly about the info. She has kept emailing me, but the subject she won't bring up again. So be it, is all I can say. Right now the pains in my stomach from irritable bowel is not good, and I have to go make my husband some supper. I can't wait for bedtime.
Oh so sorry you are having pains, no rose!

I also found out that Georgia is not a community property state.... http://www.fairmark.com/spousal/comprop.htm

So I am not so sure now about the wife taking funds out of your daughter's bf's account now.

Hope you feel better soon. I have to start dinner soon too.
That's interesting, thanks. I think it is against the law what she did.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2801 on: July 06, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »

Man - I thought my 97 feels like 100 was bad! I am glad the actual temp is not 100 or I may die. I swear I have permanent bathtub fingers from sitting in the pool all day every day.

Now, after a 7 pm meeting I have to run 45 minutes out to MIL's house to plug in her pill minder - it is a locking one and she must have unplugged it and now no one else can seem to make it out there. I love the woman but I swear if they do not put her in a home soon I may go in one myself!  Ok, whining done. Have a great night if I do not make it back!

Wish you were closer to me. I love pruny fingers from swimming pools. LOL

I really love to swim! I envy you.
Brandi, you can come to my pool and bring Tevye along and I will invite the BIL along as well and let y'all take care of him. LOL

hahaha

I'll hold him while Trimm and Tevye take care of him. LOL

I have never hit a person in my life! Well, not on purpose, that is. I am afraid I'd swing and miss!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2802 on: July 06, 2010, 07:12:08 PM »

Man - I thought my 97 feels like 100 was bad! I am glad the actual temp is not 100 or I may die. I swear I have permanent bathtub fingers from sitting in the pool all day every day.

Now, after a 7 pm meeting I have to run 45 minutes out to MIL's house to plug in her pill minder - it is a locking one and she must have unplugged it and now no one else can seem to make it out there. I love the woman but I swear if they do not put her in a home soon I may go in one myself!  Ok, whining done. Have a great night if I do not make it back!

TBM sorry you are having to drive out in the heat and take care of your MIL pill box. That's very interesting I never have heard of one like that. My friends hubby takes so many pills and they are always getting new things to help him remember when to take them. How nice a pool sounds right now. Be careful on your drive. You are a wonderful daughter in law. ((( HUGS)))

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2803 on: July 06, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »

Well I have been emailing today with my daughter while she is at work. I have told her everything that has been posted about divorces, plus my two cents on the topic. She had brought it up, so I thought I would go from there. She obviously has made up her own mind about all this, and I guess isn't taking too kindly about the info. She has kept emailing me, but the subject she won't bring up again. So be it, is all I can say. Right now the pains in my stomach from irritable bowel is not good, and I have to go make my husband some supper. I can't wait for bedtime.

NRCG  For know that's about all you can do. Prayers that she thinks about over the next few weeks. I am sorry you are having problems with IBS. I know stress and anxiety brings it on. I haven't had to much of a problem with mine for awhile. But this last two weeks it's starting up. So I sympathize with you. I am waiting for bed time tonight too! ((( HUGS)))
Sorry you both have IBS. My sister has it so she has been dealing with it as well. Hugs and prayers for both of you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2804 on: July 06, 2010, 07:14:14 PM »

No Rose, I am so sorry you are feeling pains. That has to be awful. I pray for you and your daughter. I pray she makes the right decision about this fellow. He really has my hinkey meter going right now. Please get some rest tonight and try not to worry.
Thank-you what a mess. Either she will get it, or not. Though she has been bringing a lot of this up to him, but don't know where it went. She isn't one to shut up that is for sure. Maybe tonight she will say to him what I all told her today. Be back have to go serve dinner.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2805 on: July 06, 2010, 07:17:06 PM »

Brandi, you can come to my pool and bring Tevye along and I will invite the BIL along as well and let y'all take care of him. LOL

hahaha

I have never hit a person in my life! Well, not on purpose, that is. I am afraid I'd swing and miss!

LOL Brandi   I haven't either but someone like JSM BIL I would like too!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2806 on: July 06, 2010, 07:17:49 PM »

We had a storm today at work. Went out to smoke with my friend and it started sprinkling. She made the comment, "go stand by that pole" when she saw lightening. We got inside before it started pouring. When we were leaving the condos across the street from the hospital were on fire. STRUCK by lightning. It was awful and I hope no one was inside when it happened.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2807 on: July 06, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »

OH, I'm so up for that! Putting the bad guys away is turning out to be waaaay fun!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2808 on: July 06, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »

OH, I'm so up for that! Putting the bad guys away is turning out to be waaaay fun!
I knew you would so want to be in on it Tevye. Be my guest!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2809 on: July 06, 2010, 07:56:39 PM »

hahaha

OMG,how funny.I needed that.
I don't like to fight,and have usually been able to cuss myself out of a corner. Smile
I will say I have been hit by both sexes and it hurts,but running through a line of bread racks,while someone has you by the hair of the head...well that pizzes me off.
To picture me fighting,I get worked up and then it's like  one of the Croslin's chasing crack.LMAO. I fist fight like my dad taught me.
Think Ralphie in the Christmas Story.The stories I could tell.............good times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2810 on: July 06, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »

No Rose, I am so sorry you are feeling pains. That has to be awful. I pray for you and your daughter. I pray she makes the right decision about this fellow. He really has my hinkey meter going right now. Please get some rest tonight and try not to worry.
Thank-you what a mess. Either she will get it, or not. Though she has been bringing a lot of this up to him, but don't know where it went. She isn't one to shut up that is for sure. Maybe tonight she will say to him what I all told her today. Be back have to go serve dinner.
If she is bringing it up to him, then it bothers her. Good sign if you ask me. Hope her hinkey meter is getting set off by his responses. Glad she isn't one to shut up, hopefully either he does the right thing or she gives him the boot.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2811 on: July 06, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »

hahaha

LOl, Brandi. Great idea!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2812 on: July 06, 2010, 08:01:03 PM »

hahaha

LOL Brandi   I haven't either but someone like JSM BIL I would like too!
Greeneyes, you live the closest so come on down to the pool and hit him with a broom or that pool thingy strainer. I will get the bail money ready LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2813 on: July 06, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »

We had a storm today at work. Went out to smoke with my friend and it started sprinkling. She made the comment, "go stand by that pole" when she saw lightening. We got inside before it started pouring. When we were leaving the condos across the street from the hospital were on fire. STRUCK by lightning. It was awful and I hope no one was inside when it happened.
How awful, I hope nobody was inside.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2814 on: July 06, 2010, 08:01:52 PM »

It took me forever to get in the cage,so I am going to try and do some reading.I don't know anything about my property deal yet.Digger said hubby went fishing and I haven't talked to him so whateva,time for a hot toddy!!!!!!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2815 on: July 06, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »

How awful, I hope nobody was inside.

Geez,how scary.I hope everyone is o.k.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2816 on: July 06, 2010, 08:03:42 PM »

I've been in a couple fights myself but I was way younger and drunk, and I was only in my teens. Now I would probably break something in a fist fight.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2817 on: July 06, 2010, 08:04:26 PM »

Waving to Sister Tevye Bob.  Smile

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2818 on: July 06, 2010, 08:04:29 PM »

It took me forever to get in the cage,so I am going to try and do some reading.I don't know anything about my property deal yet.Digger said hubby went fishing and I haven't talked to him so whateva,time for a hot toddy!!!!!!!!!
We have been knocked out a bit here and there all day. Hot toddy sounds good.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2819 on: July 06, 2010, 08:04:42 PM »

hahaha

OMG,how funny.I needed that.
I don't like to fight,and have usually been able to cuss myself out of a corner. Smile
I will say I have been hit by both sexes and it hurts,but running through a line of bread racks,while someone has you by the hair of the head...well that pizzes me off.
To picture me fighting,I get worked up and then it's like  one of the Croslin's chasing crack.LMAO. I fist fight like my dad taught me.
Think Ralphie in the Christmas Story.The stories I could tell.............good times.
OMG that is horrible about the bread racks, but I am rolling on the floor about the Croslin's chasing crack. I am the same way Trimm. Just like Ralphie. Takes a lot to get to me, but when it crosses the line all bets are off. I chased my sister a mile down the road with a butcher knife and if she hadn't gotten in a car with a friend, I would have used it. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.