March 28, 2024, 04:11:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452108 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3000 on: July 08, 2010, 01:35:53 PM »

Well at least the drywall guy called and said he would be half hour late. If anybody ever showed up on time to do work here, I don't know what I would do  LOL

Good morning!

Got here just in time for the arrival of handyman/ceiling guy.

Hope that works out well, no rose.

Hey Brandi!
NRCG,glad the handy man is there.
Everytime I post i keep getting knocked out into cyberspace.LOL I am starting to get a complex.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3001 on: July 08, 2010, 01:46:31 PM »

I see we're having server issues again today.

Can't stay connected.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3002 on: July 08, 2010, 01:54:07 PM »

I can't stay connected for very long either. The handyman is still here working away, wish he would hurry up.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3003 on: July 08, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »

Hi Monks--Wonder if JSM is in Orlando yet.

About that guy holding his mother hostage.  I know a woman who's grandson recently killed her husband and hit her in the head with a baseball bat leaving her for dead.  She was able to escape in a golf cart and get help, but it was too late.  Her husband had been stabbed multiple times and was dead.  The reason I'm even commenting on this is because this woman, who's husband was murdered wants money from the estate to put in her grandson's jail account so he can buy snacks.  Her son, the executor of the estate--not the parent of the murderer, his uncle--refused to give her the money and she was furious.  Actually I know the son and his wife better than the couple who was attacked.  The son is very upset about his mother's attitude.

Reminds me of Cindy Anthony.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3004 on: July 08, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »

NRCG   I am glad the handyman is there and doing a good job. As for your daughters some times that's all we can do is say our piece and then go on. You need to take care of you and your health. (HUGS) I understand it's hard to do some times.

Trimm a month you say LOL I had to laugh when you said he packed him self. Yesterday youngest grand son same age I think packed for their trip. When daughter went in to check. He had 2 of every thing for his trip. And that was it. But most of it was not in the best of shape. LOL Thank goodness she did check.  Hope hubs depo goes well and they have snacks for him.

TBM a trip to the zoo sounds like fun. Have a good time.

Brandi hang in there we are getting a new server soon.  Smile

I missed the story about the guy that kidnapped  Alisa dieing. I can't say I am sad that about him dieing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3005 on: July 08, 2010, 02:27:11 PM »

About that guy holding his mother hostage.  I know a woman who's grandson recently killed her husband and hit her in the head with a baseball bat leaving her for dead.  She was able to escape in a golf cart and get help, but it was too late.  Her husband had been stabbed multiple times and was dead.  The reason I'm even commenting on this is because this woman, who's husband was murdered wants money from the estate to put in her grandson's jail account so he can buy snacks.  Her son, the executor of the estate--not the parent of the murderer, his uncle--refused to give her the money and she was furious.  Actually I know the son and his wife better than the couple who was attacked.  The son is very upset about his mother's attitude.

Oh good lord. That's insane.

JSM shoud be in Orlando now. I believe she said she was to land at 11 AM today.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3006 on: July 08, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »

OMG BB How sad.  It does remind me of CA. The world is crazy.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3007 on: July 08, 2010, 02:37:28 PM »

What a terrible situation. Wonder why she would want to put money in his account, that doesn't even make sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3008 on: July 08, 2010, 02:39:58 PM »

NRCG   I am glad the handyman is there and doing a good job. As for your daughters some times that's all we can do is say our piece and then go on. You need to take care of you and your health. (HUGS) I understand it's hard to do some times.

Trimm a month you say LOL I had to laugh when you said he packed him self. Yesterday youngest grand son same age I think packed for their trip. When daughter went in to check. He had 2 of every thing for his trip. And that was it. But most of it was not in the best of shape. LOL Thank goodness she did check.  Hope hubs depo goes well and they have snacks for him.

I missed the story about the guy that kidnapped  Alisa dieing. I can't say I am sad that about him dieing.
This hour job has now turned into over two hours, I wish he would leave  LOL I'm done with all this, it is her life and so be it, I wish them nothing but the best. Glad your daughter checked his suitcase  LOL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3009 on: July 08, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »

O/T  LIVE VIDEO: Homecoming for Alisa Maier in Louisiana, Missouri at 1:30

http://www.ksdk.com/video/live/live_2.aspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3010 on: July 08, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »

Thanks Northern
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3011 on: July 08, 2010, 02:55:30 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3012 on: July 08, 2010, 03:22:05 PM »

This hour job has now turned into over two hours, I wish he would leave  LOL I'm done with all this, it is her life and so be it, I wish them nothing but the best. Glad your daughter checked his suitcase  LOL

Since it's taken him longer to finish he should be doing a good job. Smile I have always said it was so much easier being a parent when the kids were little at least then they had to listen to you. When they grew up they stop listening to you and make up their own minds right or wrong. I am so glad she checked his bag. lol His dad would have had a cow and believe me he wouldn't have gone out and gotten him any new clothes. Just would have yelled at him and daughter. The jerk called and complained about her bringing them out now. It doesn't fit in with his schedule. Instead of being happy to see his kids. He had the balls to ask her had she figured out who was going to watch them while he was at work. (mad monkey)

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3013 on: July 08, 2010, 03:31:03 PM »

Since it's taken him longer to finish he should be doing a good job. Smile I have always said it was so much easier being a parent when the kids were little at least then they had to listen to you. When they grew up they stop listening to you and make up their own minds right or wrong. I am so glad she checked his bag. lol His dad would have had a cow and believe me he wouldn't have gone out and gotten him any new clothes. Just would have yelled at him and daughter. The jerk called and complained about her bringing them out now. It doesn't fit in with his schedule. Instead of being happy to see his kids. He had the balls to ask her had she figured out who was going to watch them while he was at work. (mad monkey)
What a jerk, did he not figure that your daughter would probably be watching them while he was at work? What dad would not go buy new clothes for his kids?     He is done, and did a beautiful job.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3014 on: July 08, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »

Thank you.
I am sure I will disappear after I hit post.................

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3015 on: July 08, 2010, 04:13:57 PM »

What a jerk, did he not figure that your daughter would probably be watching them while he was at work? What dad would not go buy new clothes for his kids?     He is done, and did a beautiful job.

I agree,whatr a jerk.
Glad the handyman got through.

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3016 on: July 08, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »

Yeah it's done. ( 3 monkey cheers) I am so glad it's done and he did a great job.
This dad is a jerk.  He calls the kids every day and yells at them for not calling him or their step mom every day. Give me a break 2 are teenagers like they are going to call, even got nasty that they weren't calling their aunts and uncles and cousins. WTH. They call their grandparents about once a week. He wants her to bring them out but only wants to see them on his terms. They are staying with him and daughter is going to stay with brother and they are gong to Vegas. The kids will end up staying with grand parents most of the time. Which they will be happy about all their friends live in grandpa & grandmas neighborhood. As far as buying them clothes unless the clothes can stay at his house it wont happen. They all had bikes at his house and when they moved here he wouldn't let them bring them and he kept all the clothes they had at his house. I tell you the guy is a jerk. On top of every thing he doesn't pay his child support and when he does it's a fraction of what it should be. But he can buy 600 shoes for work.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3017 on: July 08, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »

Wow, Green Eyes that is so sad and upsetting to me when a parent doesn't pay what they are supposed to when it comes to child support, there is no reason. And even if a parent can't pay much they should pay whatever they can. The kids will have fun at their other grandparent's house I'm sure.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3018 on: July 08, 2010, 05:58:40 PM »

Well we just had a rain ban come over and knocked out both the TV and Computer. It really came down hard for a few minutes. It was just rain no thunder or lightening. I guess we are suppose to have it now until tomorrow night. Hope daughter isn't driving in any of this. She should be almost thru NM by now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3019 on: July 08, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »

I have a headache, just got packed and need to go to bed soon. Got my nails and toes done today cause I wanna look like a lady LOL. I hope I get up in time tomorrow. I have a habit of turning off the alarm. : (

I'm sure I will be awake around four throwing up, pacing the floor, etc. Anyways if I don't see you tonight. I will check the cage tomorrow.

Stay safe, love to all and prayers too. At least I have two free drink tickets on Southwest YAY!!!
so, already we know it will be a great trip for you! have fun, spit on the Evil Mistress of Doom's lawn for me, willya? And make that stupid crackberry work!

Tevye,Sidekick got a new DSi XL....you have to check it out for Alaska Sidekick and yoursef!
They gaming screen is much larger,and easier on the "older" eyes.It has all kind of extras.You can take phots with it!
I really want one..........sigh.I will have to do some more odd jobs for crazy cash.LOL
Here it is................ http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DSi-XL-Bronze-DS/dp/B002I08UGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1278601308&sr=8-1
<snipped>
Retains all the functionality of the DSi including: downloads via the Nintendo DSi Shop, two onboard digital cameras, Internet access and gaming via a built-in browser, music and audio playback and manipulation, SD memory card storage and more.
New, large diagonal LCD screen size (4.2-inch) allows for the best visual quality DS gaming experience to date. Screens are 93% larger than the DS Lite.
Unit comes pre-loaded with three DSiWare titles, including: Brain Age Express: Math, Brain Age Express: Arts & letters and Photo Clock.
New release two toned Bronze color scheme adds a unique and distinct touch to your handheld gaming experience.
Hardware includes a full size, easy to hold stylus that matches the exterior color of your chosen DSi XL.

Oh yeah,JSM does need to update us with her crackberry!

Trimm, thanks for the heads up!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.